Meet Me in the Middle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marina settled her backside on the bed and opened her legs. Her pussy gaped, the thick labia hanging slack and heavy, a sight that set an arterial burst of lust charging through me, and which oiled my already sodden sex even further.

I watched, open-mouthed and horny as she rubbed one of the ends of that thing along her sex. She split her labia and sighed, closing her eyes to smirk at the pleasure she felt as the malleable head slid over her clitoris. Holding the shaft of the dildo in a forehand grip, Marina held herself open and fed the first three inches into her body.

"Oh ... fuck," she moaned. "Fuck me, baby ..." Marina's eyes opened and she stared at me with eyes glazed, lust slackening her face. "You do it, Briana," she sighed. "Hold it and fuck me with it ..."

I moved across the bed and lifted the weight of the dildo in my hand. Leaning over Marina, I kissed her and then began to slowly feed her pussy more and more of that thing. When I eased the now glistening shaft out of Marina's body, I kissed her again and then sucked hard on her nipples. I was growing hot for her now, wanting to feel that cock inside me too as I sucked on my lover's tongue and felt her hands on my body.

"Me too," I gasped. "I want to fuck it and watch you and touch you ... Please, you touch me. Feel my tits and let me watch your face while we both do it."

"I'd love nothing better, Briana," Marina sighed. She lay still while I arranged myself on the bed with our legs intertwined like a puzzle. I reached for the dildo and nudged the cock-head at my opening. My body slid around it, accepting the dome easily, my pussy stretching, slick and oily until half the awful length was inside me.

Marina shuffled her backside towards me, her cunt swallowing inch after inch of synthesised gristle until, with a gasp of delight from both of us, our labia kissed.

We sat upright, hugging each other while the thick umbilicus connected us, a mere three or four slick and glistening inches visible. I began to move my hips, sliding back and forth, feeling the dense lump inside me as I stroked Marina's back and kissed her mouth.

Our breaths mingled as we both sought to come. I could feel my climax bubbling, and hoped that Marina would reach her peak at the same time.

"I'm close," I gasped, my hands full of the woman's breasts while she used a finger on my clit.

"Do it," she grinned. "Come for me. Again. Come while I watch your face. I want to look into your eyes when you do it."

"That's so sexy," I gasped. And the mere thought of it, Marina watching my eyes, seeing me at that oh-so-intimate moment, the second of release when I let it go, sent me over the precipice.

"Look at me," Marina snarled, yanking a fistful of my hair and shocking my eyes wide open. "Look at me as you come, you bitch ..."

I stared at her, my eyes flickering, short-circuited by the pleasure, almost closing before I forced them open again. "Oh God ... Oh fuck ... I'm fucking coming ..."

"Yes, you are, and you look so beautiful when you do it ..." Marina kissed me, her fist pushing at the dildo, forcing me to accept more of it as I came and twitched and my eyes rolled.

"If I'd known," I gasped when I could finally speak again. "I'd have come to you before this. If I'd known ..."

"You know now."

"I do," I said, voice rich and dark with the afterglow of my orgasm.

The woman, with a graceful roll, the rubber cock smeared with her essence sliding out of her, lay back with her head at the foot of the bed. "Lick me, Briana," she said urgently in a voice like nails down a chalkboard. "I so fucking need to come. Lick my cunt. Please, baby, just suck my clit ... finger me ... lick me ..."

I tasted her; held her legs wide, my fingers digging into her taut thighs as I dabbed my tongue into her opening. Marina lifted her hips from the bed, forcing my face against her sex as she held my head and ground her body onto my lips.

Slurping at her folds, I slid a finger into Marina's body.

"Oh, you filthy bitch!" Marina squealed as, with my finger curling up inside her, I ducked my head and squirmed my tongue down along the crease of her buttocks. I found the puckered ring of her sphincter and gloried in the sounds that came from her as Marina blurted guffaw of appreciation. For a few moments longer she wriggled and groaned and then, in a huge explosion of expelled air, Marina grunted once and came.

As the woman convulsed, panting and sighing, and while expletives bubbled from her lips, I slithered along her voluptuous body, my nipples sweeping over Marina's skin until I could look down at her face. I forced my tongue into her mouth and her eyes snapped open. Her palms came to my cheeks and, with our tongues sliding slick and ardent, Marina's body jerked and twitched while her climax tapered and cooled.

Marina reached for my hand a few minutes later. We lay there, on her bed, face to face and just looked at each other. She stroked my face and I reciprocated, my fingers tracing down and along the curve of her underbreast before I reached across her body and pulled her close. We kissed again, a tender pressing together of our lips until the spark of lust flicked between us again.

"More wine?" Marina asked, breaking that spell by sitting upright on the edge of the bed. I nodded and then rose, sensing something within Marina, some doubt perhaps.

Following my lover out of the room to the kitchen below I saw Marina leaning against the jamb of the patio doors. She held a glass in one hand and a cigarette smouldered in the other. From behind I studied her in silhouette, saw the feminine curve of her hip sweeping to her waist, a shadow of one round breast in a three-quarter profile. My body ached for her. A balloon swelled in my throat and my insides, already tender from the unfamiliar invasion by Marina's robust thrusting of her sex toy, clenched. I wanted her again, wanted to make this beautiful woman with her Mediterranean tan and long brown hair climax again. I wanted to give her pleasure while, at the same time pleasuring myself.

"Hi, baby," She sighed, a hand reaching up to touch mine where it lay on her shoulder as I pressed my body against her back. "I was just wondering," she said facing the patio and the garden beyond, "what have we done?" I wasn't sure what she meant and kept silent while Marina smoked. After a long pause, she continued with, "I shouldn't have seduced you. It's unprofessional. What will we do at work? If anyone finds out ..."

I thought about what Marina had said. My arms encircled her waist and I lay one cheek against her neck. The scent of her came to me -- the clean hair smell, the tang of tobacco smoke, the musk of our sex. I hugged her and mumbled, "Do you want to keep on seeing me?"

The woman wriggled and turned in my arms. She stared at my face, her eyes glistening. Opening her mouth to speak nothing came out as she struggled to find the words for the things she wanted to say. She broke away from my embrace and, still nude, walked out onto the patio. Marina drew on her cigarette vehemently before mashing the stub into the ash tray.

I poured wine and went to her, unconcerned by my own nudity out there in broad daylight, concerned solely for Marina and her apparent anxiety.

"I'd like to keep seeing you," I murmured, worried at her reaction, the possibility of rejection ...

"Would you, Briana?" she asked, her eyes on my face again.

"Sure," I replied, shrugging. "Why wouldn't I? You're gorgeous, intelligent ... Sexy as hell and every time I see you I want to kiss you and do the things we just did together." I blushed but noticed a quick grin flash across Marina's face. "As for work," I said, ploughing on despite my embarrassment, "Nobody has to know anything. Not until we've waited and seen how it goes. Who knows," I shrugged again. "It might not come to anything, but ..."

"You're right," Marina said, suddenly brightening. "Let's just wait and see. Have some fun ... Yes?"

"Sure," I responded. I looked across the yard to my house. "We could meet in the middle ..."

Marina's head went back and she laughed. "You enjoyed that?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I said, moving to her and placing my glass on the table. "I enjoyed kissing your pussy as well." My face reddened again at my uncharacteristic boldness. "And I want to kiss it again. Now. Here."

As I edged Marina backwards she looked over her shoulder and realised my intent.

"Out here?" she asked, her eyes wide with surprise.

"Out here."

And my lover, with her wine glass in one hand eased back into the netted chair and hooked her legs over the arms.

"Don't tip it over," Marina said as she balanced precariously.

I just smiled at her and eased my knees against the hard flagstones of the patio. Marina sighed when my breath wafted over her sex.

And then she groaned when my tongue slid across that taut, pink nub, "Oh shit ..." she sighed. "Meet me in the middle ..."

12