Meet Me In The Park

Story Info
Cheating wife longs for married lover's touch.
1.6k words
3.57
45.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just 4 days shy of being 2 months since last they had met. She had been doing all she could not to break down and call him. After clutching the phone in her hand several times, contemplating on whether or not she should call him, secretly longing for his touch for quite some time. She decides to make the call today.

As she takes a deep breath while dialing his cell phone number, thinking to herself does he even think about her. Does he remember when they last met, that cold February night in the park. As the phone starts to ring, she tries to think of something clever to say, just in case she gets his voice-mail, something enticing enough for him to return her call. To her surprise he answers, his voice deep, and sexy, comparable to that of a Radio D.J., she instantly becomes aroused at just hearing him say hello. She begins by telling him how much she has missed him, and how she frequently fantasizes of him while masturbating, and even having sex with her own husband.

After talking for awhile, catching up on each others lives, he tells her there is a possibility that they could meet again, that night, in the park. Seductively she tells him it would be worth his while...

Even though she knows the chance is slim, that he would actually follow through, meeting her secretly in the park. She decides to shower, and prepare herself for their chance encounter.

As she steps out of the shower, now naked and wet, inspecting herself in the mirror. She begins to brush her long blonde hair, her cheeks flushed, as she thinks how naughty they both are. Married, and not satisfied sexually, seeking that satisfaction in each other.

She decides not to go all out, not wasting time getting dolled up, just in case he does not make it. As she slips on a pair of her shortie boy cut panties, thinking how he would like them, but knowing they would not be on long. She pulls on a t-shirt, of course not wearing a bra, as she knows this excites him.

Just the thought of her breast bouncing freely, access to them not hindered in any way, she glides her hand across her hard nipples. Smiling, she knows her nipples are hard, longing for his mouth, his hands. She then slides on her shorts, over her soft full hips, allowing her freshly shaven legs to be revealed. Even though she loves to smell edible at all times, she decides not put on any perfume, just in case they do meet. He has told her that his wife picks up quickly on another females scent.

Now she waits, hoping the phone will soon ring, him saying he is on his way. To their spot, in the park, where they had last met. She tries to keep herself busy, with things around the house. Not wanting to be impatient, as she had been in the past.

Glancing at the clock, she realizes over an hour has passed. She does not dare call him, just in case he has gone home. She certainly does not want to alert his wife to their activity. She thinks to herself, "please call, let me know either way". "Don't leave me hanging", so eager to please him, and longing to feel him inside of her.

Still trying to stay busy, she checks the phone for a dial tone. As she lays the phone down, it rings, only once. His signal, letting her know its safe to call him back. Anxiously, she dials his number. He quickly answers, telling her that he can not meet tonight.

Not wanting him to know how disappointed she is, she says she understands. They continue talking as he drives home from the plant where he works. She takes this time to tease him a little, trying to entice him, talking seductively. Secretly she hopes he will become aroused, and still meet her, even if it is a quick meeting.

After talking awhile, he lets her know he is now at his exit on the highway. She quickly tells him if he would just travel to the next exit, she would definitely make it worth his while. Then to her surprise, he says he is on his way. As she quickly grabs her keys, and her jacket, she thinks to herself "either the seductive talk worked, or he was teasing her all along"...

Now she is speeding feverishly down the winding road leading to the park, almost running off the road, more than once. Her heart racing, blood flowing, getting wet at the thought of his manhood.

As she turns into the park entrance, she sees tail lights, smiling, she knows it is him. He too, as excited as her, has raced there. Throwing caution to the wind, knowing how she is always ready to please him. He had been hard and ready to fuck her since she had told him what she was wearing. And thinking to himself, how she had not shaven her pussy just for him.

They both pull in and park at the same time, unable to get out of their cars quick enough. Between the cars they stop, greeting each other, embracing in a passionate exchange of tongues. She ask him if he wants to go to the shelter house, He says "It's not too cold", she replies " I don't care if you throw me in the grass". They both laugh.

He now leads the way through the trees, to the shelter house, she eagerly follows. Both of them fully aware of what will happen next.

Now under the shelter house, amongst the picnic tables. She removes her jacket, then quickly raises her t-shirt, for him to take a suck of her soft full breast. As he is sucking at her nipples, she feels his erection as he pushes against her. They break way, unable to remove their clothes quick enough.

She quickly bends over in front of him, so he can see her ass in the little red boy cut panties she is about to take off. He replies with how nice she looks. As she turns to him, she sees his large hard cock in his hand. Unable to hold back, she drops to her knees, and begins sucking his cock.

He tells her how much he loves the way she sucks his dick. She begins to deep throat his manhood, gulping in all 8 inches, encircling the base with her tongue. His strong hands full of her long blonde hair, grasping it tightly, knowing there is no need to force her. She knows exactly how to suck him, and how to give head better than any paid whore could.

She realizes how excited he is, tasting his pre-cum, in her wanting mouth. Now he is almost ready to explode. He pulls her to her feet. Kissing her passionately again. Then he bends her over one of the many picnic tables under the shelter house.

As he enters her hot, wet, cunt. He realizes how excited she is, feeling her juices, making it easy to penetrate her deep. She moans wildly, begging him to fuck her hard. Wanting everything he has to offer. Making him feel as though he owned her, and her body, and for the moment he did.

She calls out his name, telling him how much she loves his cock. He then gives her naughty ass a quick smack, knowing this excites her, how she loves to be spanked. He tells her how great her naughty cunt feels on his cock.

He then turns her over, and has her slide to the very edge of the table. Placing her right where he wants her. She braces her feet on the table behind him, pulling as close to him as she can. Wanting to feel him touching her insides. A subtle, pleasurable, painful feeling, she immediately cums.

Now he pounds her as hard as he can, he looks down at the patch of fuzz covering her wet snatch. This excites him, because he knows she had always shaved in the past, and she had done this just for him. Now she extends her hand to her unshaven snatch. Touching her hard little clit, flicking it feverishly, ready to cum yet again.

She cries out his name, and in between her moans, she begs him to fuck her harder. He keeping up his constant pounding, wanting her to remember this moment fondly, maybe as she masturbated alone or while on the phone with him.

He tells her to pinch her nipples, she of course does, rolling her hard nipples in-between her long red painted nails. She then tells him she is going to cum, he also ready to explode, ready to fill her up with his hot load.

Both of them knowing that is exactly what they had came there for. They both cum together, sharing in this moment like two wild animals, mating in the woods. They hold on to one another just long enough to exchange each others juices. She tells him how she loves to feel his cum inside her.

Both of them now ready to fuck again, but knowing their time had ran out. They quickly dress, talking about something sexual, their minds still fresh on the topic. They then retreat to their cars, kissing quickly, as they both need to get home to their spouses. He tells her how nice it was to see her, and reminds her to give him a call. He knows she will call, she always does. :)

(This one is for you J, hope you enjoy!)