Meet My Cunt

Story Info
Her film, she named it.
1.2k words
4.04
33.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgor
grgor
33 Followers

She was always called Vivian, never Viv or Vi or anything else. She insisted, in her cold, firm, aloof way. And she was beautiful enough to make it stick.

I had had a major crush on her back in high school, but nothing came of it -- she was, as I've mentioned, aloof. Always involved in her Art projects. She was different, separate, into a world of her own construction.

Years later, eleven years after high school, we got back in touch. We arranged to meet. And that's how I came to be sitting in that dingy little bar in Soho on a weekday afternoon.

It was an old man's bar, lots of wood and cigarette smoke. I nursed my beer -- plenty of time to get drunk later if she wasn't still beautiful.

Oh, but she was.

Vivian ambled into the bar and my jaw dropped. Still tall and fairly thin, she had blossomed. Her thick dark curly hair was full and wide. Her slightly slanted green eyes were as bright as ever, and showed luminescent in her clear pale face. She had a small straight nose and full dark lips.

She wore a black raincoat, jeans, two mismatched carpet slippers, and three pheasant feathers in her hair. She ordered a vodka and we talked.

"What are you working on? I'd love to see it," said I. "Yeah? Well, ok, sure. Let's drink up and go," said she. We drank up and left.

Her place was nearby, in an old loft building with a cast-iron facade. The elevator opened directly into her space, which was large and open, no walls at all. One short and one long side were floor-to-ceiling windows. The ceilings were 15 feet high.

The loft was spotted with work areas. Painting, sculpture, and pottery in the front (the latter looked long unused), welding and photography in the back, away from the windows.

Vivian kicked off her slippers into a huge pile of other shoes and boots near the door, and hung up her raincoat on a nearby peg. She was wearing no shirt or bra, and her breasts were better than i'd hoped: not large, but full and perky. Her nipples and areolas were nearly crimson, like her lips.

Alas, she then pulled on a purple knit sweater, covering her beautiful breasts and disrupting the feathers in her hair. She didn't notice.

She led me to a large couch which faced an enormous TV, and put a tape into a VCR (very cutting edge at the time -- the first time I'd seen a VCR in a private home).

"This is my latest. It's called 'Meet My Cunt.' Tell me what you think."

It was stark and amazing. She entered the screen dancing slowly, to a hot jazzy score, wearing only a large baggy blue t-shirt. "Give me a few minutes," she explained. "She takes some time to loosen up."

She started rubbing herself and moaning. "Getting there." She pulled up the hem and showed us her bush.

She showed us her vulva and explained every part, in extreme close-up. Outer labia, inner labia, clitoral hood, clitoris, etc. My cock got hard, of course. I glanced at the real Vivian, and she was watching me with a great big smile, curled up at the other end of the couch.

"Pull it out and jack it off," said the real Vivian. "You know you want to. I'll take it as a compliment. Let's see what you got." So I did. I stood and pushed my jeans to my ankles, sat back down and openly wacked it. (By the way, I have a respectable 7.)

The screen Vivian was doing some Home-economics tips. "Whenever I entertain at home, I always personalize my finger food." She showed us how she treats carrots and gerkins in her special sauce, wanking on them. She ended this segment of her film with a Caesar Salad. The bit with the croutons made me laugh out loud.

I laughed and came. All over my thighs and belly. Vivian was very pleased, saying "Let me help you with that." She cleaned up my cock with her mouth. I was in heaven; her lips, tongue, and fingers were expert, and I was hard again very soon. Onscreen, Vivian was showing us a cast of her vagina, a wonderous thing. She pointed out her G-spot, a patch of nubs on the anterior side. She showed where the cervix fit in.

"Oh!" said the real Vivian, starting up. "I like to jack-off to this part." She pulled off her jeans -- no underwear -- and snuggled up to me and took my cock in one hand and her twat in the other. I put one arm around her and put both hands under the sweater and thus played with both tits. She had thick nipples.

Onscreen Vivian was holding an erect penis, as she called it. She pointed out that it was 4 inches long. Felated it in one suck. Pointed out that the balls, which she played with and sucked, were regulation size.

We could only see the knees, thighs, groin, and a bit of the belly of Mr.4. Naked Vivian straddled his hips. And, yup, we got a close-up of that 4-inch dick sinking into that luscious pussy. Wow.

Not wow for onscreen Vivian. "Well, I suppose this would do in a pinch, but I think it's better suited elsewhere." And with that, she pulled off, shifted forward, and sank her anus onto it in one stroke. "Ahh, much better." She pumped languidly. "Now I feel full and fun."

Next was a 6 inch dick. It took her two plunges to bottom out with her mouth, taking it to the pubes. She pronounced it tasty. Then she took it in her cunt, in one swoop. She deemed it nice. Even so, she tried it in her ass. It didn't go in too smoothly. After a bit she said she din't like it, and switched back to her twat. "Any of you boys and girls who like it in your ass, go right ahead. But I prefer my cunt."

"Watch this part," the real Vivian said, shifting onto my lap and sinking down onto my throbbing hard dick. She was so wet and firm. Her vaginal muscles rippled, milking my dick; I'd never felt anything like it. I tried to put my hand on her clit, but she moved it to her breast and took charge of her clit herself.

Onscreen, she introduced an 8 inch cock. She liked it. Couldn't fully felate it, but with her hands grasping the base of his shaft she might as well have.

She clearly enjoyed taking it all into her cunt. She rolled her hips and moaned. She even came! It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen, and I was actually fucking the same woman as I watched her throb and moan and grunt.

I came, of course. Vivian didn't even pretend to come. But she slipped off and cleaned up my dick with her mouth. "I like my own taste," she explained.

Then, of course, was the 10 inch cock. Screen Vivian didn't even try a blow-job, much less anal. She took it up her cunt til he came, and judged it uncomfortable.

The screen and real Vivian both scooped come out of their twats and into their mouths. Movie Vivian described the tastes. It was like she was describing wine. "Mmm...smokey. With a hint of mushroom."

The film ended. "So what did you think?"

"I'd like to see it again!"

grgor
grgor
33 Followers