Meet Savannah Casey

Story Info
Friends with a benefit.
1.3k words
3.78
11.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Savannah Casey when she moved into the apartment down the hall from mine. She was moving things in by herself and, out of the goodness of my heart, decided to help. During the period of the first few weeks we began to talk more and more. From this I learned that she had no present relationship, virtually no family in the city and she wanted to start out fresh on everything. We continued to spend time together for the following month when I decided to ask her out. I expected a slap in the face but the response I received was quite different.

"I thought you'd never ask." was her response, with a slight smile.

We agreed to see the new love story that was out at the movies already. Throughout the week I kept going over the possible outcomes that would happen with this date. I went from being robbed, shot, and left for dead to being happy for the rest of our lives, getting married and having the perfect storybook love. This continued until that Friday night when we walked together down to my car. I think this was the first real time I looked at her. This girl was hot! She swept her back length hair out of her perfect face, revealing a smile that would make Halle Berry jealous. She had the body of a goddess. Her breasts reminded me of hills that I once saw in a painting, leading down to a nice slender torso. Her behind was that of a model's, round and perfect. If I didn't contain myself I would've dropped down to my knees and praised its regal beauty.

Even though the drive to the theatre was short it seemed like hours. I tried to relax myself by turning on the radio. Reba McEntire's version of "On My Own" came on. I didn't expect Savannah to know the song. She had a voice like an angel, like a mix of Phyllis Hyman and Gloria Estafan. This made me more nervous as I tried harder not to screw up.

After what seemed like an eternity, we arrived at the theatre. I paid for our tickets, our snacks, and found our seats. The theatre was packed, there was only two seats left in the back of the room. We made our way to the empty seats and as soon as we sat down, the lights dimmed. I saw the previews to a new comedy starring Troy J. Rose and Sheridan Rowe and we instantly made plans to see that movie also.

During the movie there was an erotic scene where the man had the actress up against the wall and was ramming the hell out of her. I noticed that Savannah's grip tightened on my hand; out of the corner of my eye I could tell that she had her hand down her skirt and was rubbing on herself. I decided not to make a mention of it right then and there.

We left the theater about a half hour later, discussing the movie. "That movie was really great." Savannah said. "I'm glad I went to see it. Very entertaining and sexy." Without thinking I said "Yeah, you could barely keep your hands off yourself." Again I expected a slap in the face but this wasn't the response I received.

"I need things that can give me full satisfaction." She said again with that little smile.

We rode back to the apartment building in mostly silence. When we arrived at her apartment she asked me if I could come in. I followed her in and sat down on the couch. She disappeared into her room for a short while. A few minutes later she called my name and asked me to come into her room. I came in to find a room dimly lit with candles and soft music. Savannah was standing there in a red negligee, breasts barely visible through the lace material. She walked over to me and put her arms around my neck. She gave me a soft kiss and asked me one simple question.

"Do you like what I'm wearing?" I was quiet. I just continued to look deep into her eyes. They were like deep pools I could get lost in for all eternity. There was something about Savannah that I just felt comfortable with. It was like she could take away all pain, and give complete and total pleasure to anyone she was with.

Savannah continued "Remember when I said 'I need things that give me pleasure'?"

I remained silent; for fear that anything I might say might mess up the mood. She looked down between my legs and said "I guess you do remember." She gave a little laugh and continued "I need to know can you do that for me?" I got my senses together and said "Yes, I can." She said "Let's find out." Her hand went away for one second and in one swift movement my belt was gone and my pants were around my ankles. In what seemed like no time I was completely undressed. Savannah led me over to the bed and carefully pulled me over to lie down beside her.

She took my hand and led me to her soft vaginal opening, my hands barely brushing over her perfectly trimmed pubic hair. Savannah then took my index finger and massaged her clitoris with it. After this she then inserted my finger deep inside her wet opening. She moaned with pleasure as she began using my hand as her own personal sex toy. I began working a soft rhythm in and out of her opening, after a while inserting two then three fingers. All the while when I'm doing this below, above I am kissing and massaging her firm supple breasts.

Savannah couldn't take much more of this. She was writhing and twisting herself in pleasure, her hole and my fingers becoming more wet with every thrust. She rose to my ear and panted "I want to feel you inside me." She positioned herself under me and wrapped her long flawless legs around my lower back.

I poised the tip of my rock hard member right in front of the opening between her legs. "Please," she whispered "take me to ecstasy." As I rested the tip of my member right upon her vaginal lips she gave a soft gasp. When I plunged in she let out a small scream and her legs tensed and tightened around my back. She began to rock her hips from side to side, her pleasure soaking the bed and causing the heat in both of our bodies to rise. We came closer together, her head resting on my shoulder as she grasped by back holding herself up as she panted on my neck.

Savannah's entire body began to quiver as her eyes began to roll into the back of her head. There was immense pressure as her pleasure juices began to flow in an orgasmic explosion. I came to my explosion a few minutes later as we came to rest in each others arms.

"I never felt this way about anyone else before." Savannah said.

"Neither have I." I replied

Both of us remained quiet for a short while until both of us looked at each other and said at the same time "I love you." We looked at each other for a while, as we lay in each others arms, soaking wet, drifted off to sleep. I awoke to find Savannah already on top of me, my newly hard member already inside her. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes and said "I think we've reached a new level in our relationship." I looked back into her lustful eyes and said "I think we are."