Meet the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jocksissy
jocksissy
72 Followers

I had cum three times during this whole fiasco. I was waiting for the guys to leave so I could go see if she was all right, but they didn't. Reaching in their coolers for beers they started drinking. After about ten minutes Veronica seemed to be a little recovered, and they threw her a beer and told her to get cleaned up. They weren't done with her yet!

I felt sick. Cumming down from the voyeuristic high and having emptied my balls to the limit, I no longer was enjoying what was happening. I saw Veronica walk off to the nearby lake naked, presumably to clean up all the spunk in and on her. I tried to intercept her but it was getting dark and couldn't find her anywhere.

It was around midnight when I finally saw my wife again. Having been back to the fire pit a number of times I had watched the men perform every conceivable sex act on my wife, again and again. Every position was tried and retried. A couple of my nephews were watching at one point with their dicks out masturbating. The men wouldn't share though. These guys were racehorses in the sexual stamina department. Maybe it was that they were just feeding off the pure sexual magnetism Veronica possessed. I wasn't sure. I finally found her alone; lying spread-eagled on the table, naked except for her platform sandals.

"Are you okay I asked" nervously coming up to her on the table.

Looking at me with daze eyes, it took her awhile to register who I was. She was very drunk and way fucked out.

"Hi baby, she said with very slurred words.

I asked her where the guys were and she told me they had left to get some more beer and would be back in a while. They had taken her clothes to make sure she didn't go anywhere. They were coming back with more guys she told me in a sort of, toneless indifferent voice. I asked her if she wanted to fuck some more guys or if she had finally had enough. She didn't answer so I took that as a no, she was done. Looking down at her usually pristine body I was shocked. Her pussy looked battered and there was cum trickling out at a steady pace. There were large hickeys and love bites on most parts of her skin. Her hair looked dirty and disheveled.

I picked her up and started making my way back towards my car, not even caring at this point if anyone saw. They all knew anyway. Besides, most people had already left. Finally, finding our car and putting Veronica gently in the back, I sped home. The crazy thing was, I was wondering if she was going to leave me the whole drive home. It was all I could think about. I needed her. I didn't care that she had just cheated on me over and over. If that's what she needed, fine. Obviously some part of me must have liked it from the reaction of my dick. I was confused but knew I couldn't lose her.

I parked in the garage for privacy as we pulled in.

Lifting my now unconscious wife up, I took her in the house. I ran a bath for her and very gently scrubbed away all traces of the day's activities. Unfortunately the marks and bruises couldn't be cleaned away. Her vagina was still remarkably spilling out white fluid and I had to leave her in the tub for a bit till it all emptied itself out. Thank god she was on the pill.

I put her in bed and turned off the lights. Knowing I couldn't sleep I stayed up and watched television most of the night, finally dozing off around five a.m.

When I woke up around two, I went and checked and she still hadn't arisen. Finally, a couple of hours later I heard some stirring from the bedroom and went and looked. She smiled as I entered, looking very energetic and happy. She'd always had an ungodly ability to show no effects from heavy partying. She asked me if I had learned my lesson. I nodded. Not saying another word she lifted up the covers and pointed at her spread legs. Not hesitant in the least I dove right in. Maybe I was good for something! She instructed me as I licked, making me do it very gently as she replayed the previous nights events in her head and out loud. After an earth shattering orgasm she pulled me up and kissed me very passionately.

We had a long talk and she told me she still loved me and wanted me, more than anyone. I told her I was sorry for trying to keep her from sleeping with other men. She also mentioned she was happy I had taken her home when I did. She was sore as it was, and was happy she had me to look out for her. Things had gotten a little out of hand she acknowledged, but still it was the best sex she had ever had she told me. I felt very relieved and happy, willing to except any role she had in mind.

Later that week, coming in from work I saw Veronica on the phone. After a few minutes she hung up and I asked her who it was. "Randy she replied. He wants me to be the entertainer at his friend's bachelor party in two weeks. I accepted!

The End

Written by Jocksissy

Please write and tell me what you think. I answer all email.

jocksissy
jocksissy
72 Followers
12