Meet the Keathleys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moistmomma
moistmomma
126 Followers

"Give me the last spurts...in my mouth," Terry groaned and Drew pulled out, scrabbling up on the sofa and placing his bloated cockhead against his dad's lips. Terry opened his mouth and Robyn and Paulo saw two fat spurts shoot into the older man's mouth before he closed them around his son's cock and sucked ravenously and noisily on it, enjoying the taste of his boy spunk.

Once Drew had finished convulsing, Terry took him out of his mouth, rolled towards Robyn, and kissed her open-mouthed, and the two parents happily, sensuously shared the thick semen. Paulo, still fucking Robyn's quivering cunt, leaned down and they then all licked and sucked one another's mouths, playing with Drew's sperm until all three faces were glistening with a mixture of cum and saliva.

Paulo was now fucking Robyn like a maniac and her husband and son huddled together to watch intently as the huge dark veined tool ploughed her clutching cunt. She was pulling on one engorged nipple as the fingers of her other hand teased her clit.

"Ohhhhh god, yes, Paulo .... fuck my pussy.... ooooooh ... OHHHH GOD.... BIG FUCKING COCK!" she growled. "Yes ... yes....yes...yes! Oh my GOD!!!! Pound me, darling! " Her fingertips frotted her exposed clit furiously and she moaned louder and louder and then grunted as she humped back at the Latino. Her huge tits flopped and shuddered as Paulo slammed into her, showing no mercy now, intent of filling this sexy woman's cunt with his sperm.

"Fuck, Dad, look at her!" Drew hissed his gaze fixated on his mom. "Shit, she's so HOT! So fuckin' hot!"" His cock hadn't softened at all and he was fisting it firmly.

Terry idly stroked a finger up and down his son's deep, tight ass cleft as he watched. "God she is," he whispered in awe. "I've never seen her so turned on. Fuck! Look how wet his cock is... and those balls, too ... fuckin' huge ... fat and ... juicy and ...." He was mesmerised.

Paulo briefly glanced at them but his eyes were glazed, the tension of orgasm beginning to crease his handsome features. His hairy ass was clenched as he used Robyn's cunt for his own exquisite pleasure. He pushed her legs in the air and grabbed her ankles and his hips drove his fuckpole in and out of her fast, his breathing irregular and loud. The guys moved closer and suddenly he slammed home and held his cock in there. They saw Robyn's mouth open and gradually a huge agonized yell emerged, growing in intensity. They saw Paulo's buttocks clench even tighter and he cried out too as his whole body shuddered, and he pumped load after thick load of Latino cum into her cunt.

Paulo collapsed on the panting wife and mother. The guys could see some of his cum oozing out round his embedded cock as he kissed Robyn full on the mouth, both of them moaning with aftershock, their bodies shining with sweat in the light from the table lamps. Eventually, Paulo pulled out and sat back on the carpet and all three guys gazed between Robyn's wide-open thighs and her cunt, Paulo's cum oozing out in pulses.

It was too much for Drew. He crawled over to kneel in front of his mom and guided his cock into her. He almost came immediately when he felt the creamy cum coating her velvety flesh. "Want more, Mom?" he asked softly.

"Oh yessssss, darling," Robyn gasped, pulling his head down and kissing his cheek. She corkscrewed up at him, a sigh of pleasure audible at feeling her son inside her.

Drew delivered a series of long, measured, determined strokes into her, now kissing Robyn full on her lips. After only about a dozen full, powerful strokes, Terry and Paulo heard the boy whimper. His balls were tight against his mother's crotch as he shot big healthy shots of teenage cum into her. Robyn was clutching his tight ass cheeks firmly, her red fingernails digging into his flesh as she squealed into his mouth.

They lay like that, exhausted, Robyn stroking his gorgeous ass as her son kissed her tenderly on the mouth, telling her how sexy and how beautiful she was. Every so often, he moved his slowly softening cock inside her clutching cunt and she would shudder a little.

Father and mother both had their son's cum inside them.

Terry turned to the Brazilian and winked at him. "So, Paulo, what do you think of the Keathleys?"

Paulo just grinned and shook his head in awed disbelief.

Terry grinned back. "So, do you want to visit us again? Maybe adopt us as your family here? Treat this as your home? We even have a spare bedroom if you want."

Paulo's face was a picture and Terry knew they had gained a new family member. Maybe the first of quite a few.

moistmomma
moistmomma
126 Followers