Meet the Ranger

Story Info
Sucking dick while getting myself off at work.
2.1k words
4.22
24.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night before this morning at work had been a disappointment. The ex had been in town and despite always trying to see me when he was home and occasionally asking me to marry him in the meantime, he actually didn't seem to like me that much. This, then, usually meant that he had sex with me quickly and retreated even quicker afterward on his little trips home.

So, I was at work, slightly depressed, and ready to be bored out of my mind in the gift shop once again. It'd been awfully slow for most of the Christmas holidays, and somehow even our bigger money days were boring between actual customers.

I was standing in the empty store, we hadn't opened yet, and looking out at the slowly filling up parking lot through our picture window.

My coworker looked with me for a minute, then offered me her leftover cream cheese from her morning bagel. She knew I loved cream cheese and I started scooping it out of the single-serve container and licking it off my finger.

The Ranger guiding the parking was new and I had been checking him out for awhile now. I watched him while I finished my little decadent morning snack, and realized from the look on his face that I was milking the sloppy gesture for all it was worth. He didn't look away for a good two minutes so I just kept slowly licking and sucking the creamy white stuff off of my fingers. I admit to allowing a small, decidedly devilish smile to slide across my lips.

I went about my work that day as bored as usual, flirting with any cute males who came in and trying not to knock stuff off too many shelves with my big round butt as I restocked.

At lunch I walked quickly as I could across the balcony and went down the stairs to sit where I usually did in the back of the kitchen. Seeing how terribly busy it was down there, I headed back up to the usually empty offices where the conference table went constantly unused but had a great view.

I sat, sipping a diet coke and not really eating since the altitude made me feel weird still. The clouds slid out over the Tatoosh range and into the sun as it was already low over the horizon at my 2:30 lunch. Ah, midwinter in Washington.

The blue was endless behind those clouds and the snow on the ground was reflecting all that golden sunlight into the room and warming me. I was wondering what to do with the rest of my lunch when I heard the door open behind me.

"Hey." A deep voice said behind me.

I turned with my usual customer service smile on my face and it turned into a genuine one as I saw it was the new Ranger.

"Oh, hi!" I think I sounded a little more enthusiastic than I would've meant to. He grinned and I did an inward sigh over his totally sexy perpetual stubble. He was dark, and tall, and strong in the shoulders, a bulky guy who made my curvy self feel small and vulnerable in his presence.

I shivered just thinking about letting him playfully toss me around a bedroom.

"So, um... what's up?" I said, toying with my food that had been so uninteresting a moment ago. I looked back up at him through my lashes and realized he'd come close enough that I realized I was right at a level with his belt buckle. I followed the line of his shirt placate up his body and looked in his eyes, blushing.

He must've caught on to what I was thinking about because he raised an eyebrow and his hips did a tiny almost imperceptible jerk toward my face.

"Um... what did you ask me?" He said, clearing his throat.

"Oh... I said... What's up?" I replied, and I couldn't help a small giggle.

He laughed and sat down next to me, tension momentarily diverted.

"So... you aren't really eating lunch?" He asks.

"I had a big breakfast." I say, without thinking where this is heading.

He moves closer to me and says, low, "Yeah, I know. What was that you were enjoying in the window?"

I'm bright red now all the way down into my cleavage from all of his blush-worthy comments.

"Cream cheese. It's a little weird, I know, but I love that stuff... totally fatty, though, it goes right to my thighs." I say, gesturing to my softly rounded figure.

I thought I heard him mutter "so would I" but he turned his face away with a cough.

I decided to call him on it. "Did you just say, 'So would I?' And here I was thinking you could be too straight laced for me, handsome."

I moved closer and whispered in his ear. "I find you terribly attractive. I think you've noticed."

He turned his head and caught my lips, surprising me by becoming the aggressor in an instant. He trailed his big hand from my waist up to my breast, slowly, taking his time in feeling my body.

I moaned a bit when his calloused hand ran over my nipple through the thin shirt I was wearing. I'd left the house without a bra on and now I was definitely not regretting it.

I slid off my seat onto my knees on the floor beside him, moving him backward on his chair so we were both sideways in the golden light from the window.

It touched me as gently as a first lover, and he touched me like he knew I was an experienced woman. I took his hand and moved it under the bottom of my shirt. He got that not subtle hint and the slight roughness of his hands on my sensitive breasts had me writhing against his leg as I knelt in front of him.

He was leaning down now to continue kissing me, and I was leaning up, but I pushed his shoulders back with my hands and grinned at him.

I let my fingers follow the placate my eyes had traveled earlier back down to his belt. I undid the buckle slowly, watching the sweet sexual tension rise in his face as he realized I was actually going to do this.

I undid his pants and pushed down his dark blue boxer briefs. My breasts missed the touch of his hands so I rubbed them lightly against one of his knees. I moved in between his legs for better reach and I took his girth in my hands. His thickness looked almost obscene alongside my slender tapered fingers and I wasn't sure he was going to fit in my mouth at all.

I grasped my fingers around him and felt the length of him up and down, slowly, once... twice... I saw precum begin to form at the tip of his penis and I quickly licked it off. He groaned and his penis jumped in my hand. I licked around the edge of the head of him, just teasing a bit now, and looked up to see his reaction. His eyes slid closed and he leaned his head back. Ah, just the reaction I was going for.

Just as I was about to slide the entire head inside the warm wetness of my mouth, he spoke. "I want to see your breasts."

I glanced up, thought for a moment, and moved to take my shirt off. There was a lock on the door that only let staff in and the big window was probably too hard to see into in this sun, anyway. I looked down at myself.

My breasts looked gorgeous in this light, actually. My tattoo shown well on the top curve of the left breast, the oranges, yellows, and blacks standing out against my creamy white skin. Even my nipples are only a shade or two pinker than white.

"Damn, I guess you wanted to see them too." He said, and I looked up, startled at his voice.

We both laughed and I moved back into the space between his legs, shoulders back now and feeling proud of my own assets.

The sides of his uniform pants were slightly rough against the outside edges of my breasts and they peaked hard with the stimulation.

He was still moist from my licks and his thickness glistened in the afternoon light. It looked like candy to me, all golden washed in the sun. I slid my mouth around him, making sure to create suction with my lips and keep my teeth as covered as I could, after all, that was only polite.

I started a slow rhythm, the base of him clasped in one hand, the other holding his thigh with my thumb running back and forth on the inside of his leg, just near his balls. Why not build tension while I worked?

He jumped lightly in my mouth every time my thumbnail grazed his sac, knocking my rhythm a bit off but totally worth it in ego points.

I let my tongue play every time I came back to the top of my up down motion and licked the head of his penis in a swirl.

He reached down and began playing with my nipples, his hips still moving with the rhythm I had started, fucking my mouth with more and more urgency.

I had been slightly lazy about all this until now, what with the delightful sensations of the sun on my bare skin, his hands moving on me slowly, and the attention being all for him. Now, though, I could feel my hips bucking with the same rhythm I was using on him, so I moved over so I was able to rub myself on the top of his shiny black shoe. Shoot, a girl will do what she needs to, won't she?

I heard the door open before he did and grabbed the sides of his chair, sliding under the table and behind the next chair and bringing him with me with my mouth still around him.

"Having a nap?" The cocky blonde boy-Ranger from the downstairs desk asked.

"Ugh... ahem... sure." He said, obviously searching for an excuse as to why he had been looking bewildered.

I kept up that steady rhythm and he put a hand on my head under the table while I ground myself into the vamp of his shoe, nearly ready to come now myself.

As I ground against him my nipples also rubbed the thigh of his pants and I knew he could feel them.

He rubbed his leg strategically against me and lifted his foot into me as I moved, heightening sensations for me as I allowed brief and well lubricated contact of my molars on the head of his penis.

He groaned and tried to cover for boy-Ranger with a throat clearing and cough. I could only imagine what his face looked like right now. I began to come and held down my noises of pleasure as much as possible but this became a silent hum around his throbbing cock while I continued to suck him up and down, licking at the top, and getting the head of him as deep into my throat as possible on the downward sweep.

boy-Ranger rambled on about some car going off the road and he grunted out non-answers. Just as I heard boy-Ranger close the door behind himself, I also heard him speak. "I'm going to come, you better get up."

I shook my head a small shake without taking him out of my hot mouth. I wanted to taste his come and feel the roughness of the fabric of his pants on my sensitive breasts, and the heat of the golden sun on my skin, and come all over his now much more polished shoe.

He jerked hard into my throat, trying to keep himself from coming. I kept my hand on him, not letting him back out and finally felt his hot cum spurt into the back of my throat. I swallowed, still keeping the rhythm and as I felt him finish completely I licked the last of the cum off the very head of him.

I smiled at him as I did it and felt myself clench over his foot, coming myself as I clutched his leg. I groaned, gooseflesh forming on my breasts, and he leaned down and kissed me right behind my ear, extending the orgasm by accidentally hitting my favorite spot.

I finished myself off and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks, I've been hoping for that for awhile now." I threw my uniform shirt quickly back on and ran out the door, now suspiciously late for work.