Meet the Strokers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seanathon
Seanathon
1,644 Followers

Jack just stared, stunned at the admission; he glanced at Donna, and when he saw the mortified look on her face he knew it was true. Hurriedly grabbing his pants and pulling them on, he said, "Umm...thanks, I gotta go." Before they could stop him, he grabbed his shirt and shoes and ran out the back door.

"Oh my god," Donna said, as the back door slammed shut. "Why did you tell him who you were?"

Alex and Nancy had always been her favorite aunt and uncle, and her fondness for them had only grown greater when, on her eighteenth birthday, the three of them had dressed up and went to the most elegant restaurant in town. When the meal was finished, they surprised her by taking her back to their hotel room and having her for dessert.

When the magical ménage a trois finally ended the next morning, Donna was terrified that her mother would discover what they'd done. But they told her she knew everything; she was the one who'd arranged it, as a birthday present for her beautiful baby girl.

And now, every time she had to go out of town, she always invited Alex and Nancy to visit and...take care of their niece.

But Donna knew that, while incest was a huge erotic fantasy for a majority of people, anyone who actually admitted to making the fantasy come true was automatically branded a sexual deviant.

Now, knowing they'd just revealed her family secret to Jack Stroker, she figured her life was over.

Seeing her tears, her uncle pulled her close and hugged her warm body tightly against his. "Hey, don't cry, everything's going to be fine," he said, as his wife snuggled close on the other side of their niece and pulled the blanket over the three of them. "He would have eventually found out anyways, and I know he won't tell anyone."

"How do you know?" Donna sniffed.

"Because if he did, he'd never be able to see you again."

And Jack did want to see Donna again. In fact, he went back the very next night. But this time, instead of sneaking through the back yard, he knocked on the front door; he was surprised when he saw who opened it.

Donna wasn't at her house. She was in her car, taking her aunt and uncle to the airport so they could catch their flight back home. But Donna wasn't driving the car, her Aunt Nancy was.

She glanced at the rearview mirror and saw her husband in the reflection. Even though he was staring right at her, she knew by his slack jaw and the look of bliss in his half-lidded eyes that he didn't see her. So she sat up straighter, just far enough that she could see her niece's wavy auburn hair as her head bobbed up and down in her favorite uncle's lap, giving him a going away present.

Donna didn't get home until just after nine. Before they left, her aunt and uncle had told her she should try to find out where Jack lived so she could see him again. But she didn't have to look far.

When she walked into the living room she saw him sitting on the couch, his pants and underwear around his ankles as her mom enthusiastically sucked his swollen cock.

"What the fuck?!" Donna said.

Jack and her mom both started; neither of them had even noticed her enter the room.

As he quickly tried to pull his underwear back up, her mom tried to push them back down. "It's okay, honey," she said. "Aunt Nancy told me all about your new friend. I was just making him comfortable until you got home."

This wasn't the first time that Donna had caught her mom giving one of her boyfriends a blowjob...or a handjob, or a quick fuck...but it was the first time Donna had been jealous.

She ran downstairs, and as she went Jack jumped up from the couch, trying to stay out of her mom's reach, and pulled his pants back up.

"You're still so stiff, honey," she said, "let me finish you off first."

He forced his painfully erect cock back into his boxers and said, "I -- I think I'd better go talk to Donna."

Reluctantly, her mom agreed.

Jack went downstairs and found Donna crying in her bedroom. He apologized, but she didn't blame him; she knew it was her mom's nature.

He sat beside her on the bed and tried to comfort her, and as he awkwardly hugged her he learned why she was really crying.

Donna told him that she liked him; she really, really liked him. But now, now that he knew what her family was like, and that she was a willing participant, she wondered how he could ever like her.

Jack told her that her uncle's surprising admission had shocked him, and his first instinct had been to flee. But once he was home, alone in his bed, he couldn't stop thinking about her. Ironically, when he finally worked up the courage to come back to her house, he wondered how, knowing that he'd been caught peeping through her bedroom window, Donna could ever like him.

But she told him that when her aunt had dragged him into her bedroom and told them what he'd been caught doing, it didn't turn her off -- it turned her on. Donna loved being watched. And as they snuggled closer together, alone at last in her bedroom, she undid his pants and finished what her mom had started.

They were married just over a year later and, during that time, Jack had become a true member of the family.

With Donna's consent, or more like encouragement, he'd fucked and been sucked by her mom more than a few times, and when her aunt and uncle returned they were happy to see that their niece's enthusiasm for their visits hadn't diminished.

Donna's favorite game for the four of them to play involved Jack hiding in the closet with Aunt Nancy on her knees in front of him, her mouth wrapped around his cock, while he peeked through the slats in the bifold doors and watched Uncle Alex hammering his favorite niece from behind.

But after Donna had become Donna Stroker, and her and Jack's two children were born, the family games stopped. Her aunt and uncle had to move across the country for work and, though they still wrote regularly, they hadn't visited in years.

Donna's mom, now Grandma, had regularly come by their new home to see her grandson, Chase, and granddaughter, Shelby, and, occasionally, Mommy would take her two children to the park to play so Grandma could have some alone time with Daddy. But Donna's mom had remarried a few years ago and, reluctant to let her new husband discover the family secret, she now limited her visits to spending time with her grandchildren.

So Donna and Jack had settled into a relatively normal relationship as their children grew, but now that their son and daughter were nineteen and eighteen, respectively, things had obviously changed.

* * *

Jack was in the shower, rinsing shampoo out of his hair and trying not to think about how good his daughter's mouth had felt around his cock. He knew that he shouldn't have tried to fuck her; he knew that she wasn't ready, but he couldn't resist. Donna kept saying he'd get to fuck her tomorrow, but he knew, if tonight didn't go as planned, that tomorrow might never come.

He turned off the shower, opened the curtain and grabbed his towel. After rubbing the soft, cotton cloth back and forth against his short, dark hair, he wrapped it around his back and dried his arms, cock and legs. When he was finished drying off, Jack draped the wet towel over the curtain rod and stepped out of the bathtub.

Modesty may have been an issue for some families, but it wasn't for the Strokers. Jack walked down the hallway completely naked, heading to his bedroom to get dressed.

As he walked past his daughter's room he glanced in and saw Shelby, sitting on her bed wearing only a long t-shirt and listening to music on her headphones.

When she saw him looking, she teasingly parted her legs and flashed her pink pussy at him.

Jack's jaw dropped as he pretended to be shocked, and Shelby laughed as she hopped out of bed to take her turn in the shower.

He walked into his bedroom and saw his wife sitting on the bed, gently massaging skin cream onto her legs.

"Getting ready for the big night?" he said.

"Mmhmm," she said, as she squirted more moisturizer into her palm. "I just hope everything goes as well as we've planned."

"It will; don't worry." Jack pulled on his pants and grabbed the dress shirt that she'd laid out for him on the bed.

As he buttoned the shirt up, he grabbed the clicker and turned on the television on the dresser. The screen flickered to life and Jack stepped back to check the picture.

"Almost time for our favorite show," Donna said. On the screen was an image of their daughter's bedroom -- centered right on her bed.

Donna walked to the mirror and checked her outfit, a blue, satin knee-length dress with a pleated, surplice neckline that highlighted her full breasts.

"Wow!" Jack said, as she smiled at him in the mirror and swept her soft, reddish-brown hair back over her shoulder. "You look amazing, honey."

"Thanks," she said, "let's just hope our daughter's boyfriend likes it as much as you do."

"Honey, with what's under that dress, what isn't there to like?"

"You are so sweet." Donna kissed her husband softly, and as she glanced up at the television, she said, "What's that in front of the camera?"

"I don't know...it looks like a wire or something."

"Shelby's still in the shower. I'll go check it out," she said.

Donna walked down the hallway and past the bathroom. Peeking through the open door, she saw her daughter's silhouette through the shower curtain, as she soaped her breasts and between her legs.

Heading into Shelby's bedroom, Donna went to the teddy bear on her dresser with the nanny cam hidden inside. Lying in front of it was the wire they'd seen -- the charging cable for their daughter's iPod.

Donna moved it to the side and waved at the teddy bear, knowing her husband was watching her from their bedroom. Then she went to the bathroom where Shelby was just toweling off.

She leaned in the doorway and admired her daughter's beautiful body. Shelby had never been tall, but the baby fat she'd always complained about had blossomed into heavenly curves in the last few months, and Donna thought she looked perfect.

"Are you nervous about tonight?" she asked her daughter.

Shelby bent over and let her long, dripping, honey-blonde hair hang down, and then wrapped a towel around her head and threw it back. "A little," she said.

Wearing only the towel wrapped around her damp hair, Shelby walked naked across the hallway to her bedroom.

Her mom followed her, and said, "You just need to relax, lie down on your bed for a minute."

"Why?"

"Just lie down, honey."

Shelby flopped face down onto her bed, her curvy ass tantalizingly in full view of the hidden nanny cam.

Donna caressed her daughter's round bum. "You've got such a beautiful little bubble butt."

Shelby, resting her head on her arms and enjoying her mother's soft touch, said, "Daddy calls it bubblicious."

"I'm sure he does," Donna said, as she glanced at the teddy bear and knew he was watching them. "Roll over honey, let me give you a massage."

Okay," Shelby said, as she rolled over, "but don't you want to do my back first?"

"There's not enough time, and I know how you love Mommy's front massages," she said, and moved on to the bed with her daughter.

Shelby lifted her arms behind her head and stretched, involuntarily arching her back in anticipation as her mom slid her warm hand down her cool thigh.

"Your dress looks really nice, Mom."

"Thank you, honey," she said, and leaned down and flicked the tip of her tongue against her daughter's erect nipple.

Shelby gasped in pleasure, and felt her whole body relax as her mom began to caress her big, firm breasts, softly kissing them as she teased the nipples with her tongue.

Without further foreplay, Donna trailed kisses across her daughter's tummy and moved right between her legs. "We don't have a lot of time. I want to make sure you're completely relaxed for when Greg gets here."

Shelby didn't say a word, she just nodded as she squeezed her breasts together and spread her legs wider.

Donna gently kissed and then lightly licked her daughter's soft pussy. It felt so delicate against her tongue, and as she dipped it between Shelby's soft folds she noticed the first warm taste of nectar.

She couldn't help moaning as she lapped at her daughter's sweet juices, starting to flow as she gently licked her tender pussy, and then flicked her tongue out in search of her clit.

When she felt the tiny bud pressed against the tip of her tongue, she just held it there as her daughter writhed against her, grinding her pussy against her mouth.

Placing her hands on the inside of Shelby's thighs, she spread her legs even wider and held her down as she teased her swollen clit with soft flicks of her tongue.

Shelby threw the wet towel on the floor, her damp hair splayed across her pillow as she moaned, "Oh fuck, I love your massages, Mommy."

Donna just smiled and kept teasing her daughter's sopping pussy and, when she thought she was ready, went to slide a finger inside.

Shelby tensed at the first touch of her finger, and immediately grabbed her hand.

"It's okay, honey. It's just one finger, and I'll be gentle...relax."

As Shelby swallowed and hesitantly let her mom's hand go, Donna tried again to slide her index finger inside. She was surprised to feel how tight her daughter's tiny hole was, and she wasn't even at the second knuckle when Shelby tensed again and, clutching at the sheets, tried to twist away from her.

"It's okay, it's okay," Donna said, as she quickly withdrew her finger and replaced it with her tongue.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I hope I'll be better later, when Greg's here."

"You will be, honey, you're just nervous. You know if you stick to our plan everything will work out perfect," she said. Knowing her daughter would never be able to come now, Donna gave her sweet pussy one last tender kiss, and stood up and wiped her mouth with the damp towel. "You should get dressed, he'll be here soon."

As she went to leave the room, taking the towel to hang it in the bathroom, Donna glanced at the nanny cam. She knew her husband had watched the show; he could never resist watching. She just hoped he hadn't come.

Once dinner was ready and in the oven, Donna told Jack to set the table and told Shelby to text her boyfriend, Greg, and find out how much longer he was going to be.

She headed back down to her bedroom to double-check her makeup, wanting it to be perfect for Greg, when she noticed the door to her son Chase's bedroom was open.

Peeking inside, Donna saw that everything looked normal. Shelby must have borrowed something from her brother's room and forgot to close the door.

But instead of shutting it, Donna entered his room, wishing that her son was there; he'd only been back at college for a few weeks, but it felt like months. As she walked around his room, picking up small mementoes and smiling at their memories, she saw a shirt on the floor on the far side of the bed. He must have forgotten to throw it in the laundry when he left. She picked it up off the floor and cautiously sniffed at it; the familiar scent of her son filled her senses.

Donna fell back on his bed and, as she held his shirt against her face, recognized the aroma of his body wash. As she smelled it, she closed her eyes and remembered the day she caught him in the shower.

* * *

It had happened less than two months ago. The Strokers lived in a small three-bedroom house and only had one bathroom that they took turns sharing. So it wasn't uncommon for one family member to be in the shower while another one brushed their teeth or used the toilet.

And that's what Donna had been doing. Needing to pee, she'd gone into the bathroom while her son, Chase, was taking a shower. He'd graduated the previous year and had been attending college, but was home for the summer break.

"It's just me," she called through the shower curtain. "Don't worry, I won't flush."

After she'd finished, Donna bent down to pull her panties up, but over the sound of the shower she heard a soft, barely discernible, "whap, whap, whap," coming from the other side of the vinyl curtain.

Unable to control her curiosity, she quietly pulled back the curtain and peeked into the shower. Immediately, the clean aroma of her son's body wash filled her senses. His back was to her, but it was obvious what he was doing; his head was tilted back, with his left hand hanging at his side while his right hand was busy in front of him, stroking his cock.

Donna felt a rising heat between her legs as she ducked back and let go of the curtain. She'd caught glimpses of her son's cock plenty of times when he'd been getting out of the shower or walking to his bedroom, and knew he had a thick, nice-sized one like his father. But she'd never seen it hard and never seen it up close. He had to know that she was sitting right on the other side of the curtain, and she wondered if he was jerking off for her benefit.

He groaned from inside the shower, and with the "whap whap whap" noise getting louder and faster, she couldn't resist sneaking one more peek.

Donna pulled back the curtain a little farther while her other hand snuck down between her legs, her panties still around her ankles. She could see Chase's head was slumped forward, and all of the muscles of his back and right arm were tense as he jerked his cock.

She ducked back as he turned to glance over his shoulder, but if he'd spotted her, he didn't say...and he didn't stop.

Pulling the curtain back again, she peeked inside. Chase had turned around so that the shower was behind him. His head was tilted back into the spray, with his eyes closed and his mouth half open as the pulsing water cascaded over his young, hard body and the vapor curled around his legs. And she had a perfect view of his fist as it pumped back and forth on his thick shaft, making his big balls bounce.

Donna thought her son's huge cock was beautiful, just like his father's. But it had been a long time since she'd seen Jack's so hard...so erect.

Chase's hand was a blur as he stroked his pole; he groaned, and every muscle in his body tensed as he came. Donna gasped as thick, white cum jetted out from the tip of his cock, and she trembled, two fingers teasing her clit as she pushed herself over the edge.

She couldn't help moaning as she came, and the second she did Chase's eyes popped open; Donna saw the shock on his face when he realized she'd been watching him.

She ducked back, tugged the curtain closed and pulled up her panties as she hurried back to her bedroom.

Donna went to work but couldn't stop thinking about her son's thick cock. Just before noon, she made a quick phone call and booked off sick.

She knew that Chase was home alone, and when she walked in the house she found him sitting in the family room, playing video games on his Xbox.

"Hey, Mom, how come you're home so early?" Chase said.

"I was feeling funny so I only worked a half day."

"Oh...do you need me to get you anything?"

"Not right now, thanks, I think I'll feel better once I'm in bed," she said with a weak smile, and headed upstairs to her bedroom.

Chase kept playing his video game, the volume from the gunfire so loud that the windows were vibrating.

About ten minutes later, Donna came back down wearing her housecoat. "Chase, honey, can you turn that off?"

Hitting pause again, he said, "Sorry, was it too loud?"

"Yes, but that's not why I asked you to turn it off. We need to talk, and it'll be better if we talk in your bedroom," she said, and headed down the hallway.

Chase followed his mom down the hall, with an uneasy feeling that he knew what she wanted to talk about.

When he walked in she told him to lie on his bed, and when he did she shut the door and sat down beside him.

Chase was only wearing cargo shorts and a loose t-shirt, and he swallowed nervously as he said, "What's wrong, Mom?"

Seanathon
Seanathon
1,644 Followers