Meet Your Master Ch. 03

Story Info
They take a steamy bath together.
2k words
4.63
81.6k
31
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caramelz
caramelz
330 Followers

"Come in."

Nervously, Raven turned the knob and walked into the bathroom. Before her in the tub, Jacob reclined against the ivory edge. His hair was wet, indicating that he had dunked his head beneath the water. His upper chest was muscular, and though she couldn't see the lower half which lay beneath the water, Raven knew his abs would be well defined. Strong arms rested on the outside of the tub, his hands clenching and unclenching at the sight of her.

She walked in with her hair down, wearing one of the nightgowns he had bought for her. Raven unbuttoned it slowly, shrugged it off her shoulders and let it pool down her feet. She stepped out of it, revealing her naked body to him. She was magnificent and the color of her skin was absolutely perfect. Her breasts were large but firm, tipped with chocolate covered nipples. They stood hard and proud at attention. Lowering his gaze, he saw the small waist he looked at so many times, and observed how her hips flared out nicely. Her legs were smooth and thin, but at the same time shapely, and she had nice dainty feet. He was anxious to spread her legs and find what secrets lay between. Jacob swallowed, watching her every move as she walked over to him, stepping into the tub and lowering herself in. He had never had sex with a black woman and wondered what it would be like. Would he perform well enough for her? He had heard stories from men around town, bragging about fucking their slaves. But Jacob knew it would be completely different between Raven and him.

"The water feels nice," she said. She reclined back on the opposite side of the tub shivering, trying to adjust herself so her own legs weren't in contact with his limbs. However, it was nearly impossible considering the small space they were sharing. It wasn't that she didn't want to touch him, but being physical with another man was completely new to her and she was feeling very shy.

"Come closer to me. Let me wash your back for you." Doing as he requested, she turned her body so that she was nearly leaning against him. He began by squeezing a thick sponge over her shoulders. Slowly, he began to rub it over her back in circles.

"Is the water too warm for you?"

"No, it's just right Mr. Warren." Raven relaxed her body against his touch. Actually, it was more than just right. It was perfect.

Laughing softly Jake responded, "You know what? Jacob would be fine. I think we're way past the formal stage at this point. What do you think?"

"Yes, considering the situation right now, I would suppose we are."

Lazily, Raven closed her eyes and basked in the feeling of his gentle strokes. After about ten minutes, Jacob tapped her shoulder.

"Wake up, princess. I'd say it's my turn now. Wash my chest for me?"

Turning around, Raven took the sponge from his hands. Taking the bar of soap on the side of the tub, she worked it against the sponge, creating a rich lather. She started with Jacob's shoulders, working her way down his arms, then back up to his chest. Though she was rubbing him though a sponge, she discovered that he really was as hard as he looked. She looked in the water below, observing his rippled abs. Her heart began beating faster as she caught sight of his swollen member. It was even bigger than she had imagined it could be.

Gently, Jacob took the sponge from her hands and began to run it down the front of her body, gently washing her stomach and breasts. Both watched as her nipples became pebbled and erect. "You're so beautiful," Jacob murmured dropping the sponge. His fingers reached for the tips, pinching gently. His face lowered so that his lips reached Raven's and kissed her softly. It wasn't as deep of a kiss as the first they had shared, but still very sensual. Raven moaned against his mouth wanting more.

"Can I shave you?" he whispered against her mouth.

Raven pulled her head back, looking into his eyes. "Jacob, I already shared my legs. Didn't you notice? I did it just this morning. From the way you were looking me over before, I thought you would have noticed."

"No, no. I meant here." His right hand moved between her legs. Raven took a deep breath in, thinking over his request. She had never heard of such a thing, let alone performed that duty on herself. But she trusted him and would do as he asked.

"Okay," she whispered. She reached for her razor that she kept on the small table beside the tub and handed it to him.

"I'll be gentle."

"I trust you."

Raven turned around and leaned back against his chest holding her breath. Grasping the sponge, Jacob's hands came around the front of her body, soaped the hair covering her pussy, and then delicately began to run the razor through the hairs. Letting out a breath, Raven watched in fascination as he carefully shaved the front as well as between her legs. When he had finished, she couldn't help but giggle at the final results. "A heart. It looks like a heart."

"Yeah, well I wanted to give you a little something to help you remember this night for a long time." As he began to nibble and lick at her ear, his hands moved upward until they each cupped a breast, his thumbs brushing the nipples. "You know, I wasn't quite sure what color these would be at first but now I know. Still, I can't help but wonder if they taste like chocolate."

"Well, I guess you should find out then." Brazenly, Raven turned around, raised up on her knees and arched her back to offer his mouth access to her nipples. She looked down into the water, catching another glimpse of his hardness. It was amazing. It stood long, thick and proud and was at least 8 inches long. She had only seen a cock in art books, but they were always flaccid and never hard. It was difficult to believe this thing would actually fit inside her, but she trusted that Jacob knew exactly what he was doing.

"Mmmm, which one do I taste first?" He stared at her globes, squeezing both with his hands. Idly he rubbed the tips, trying to make a decision. Finally he decided on the right one. He leaned his face down and stuck out his tongue to delicately lick the nipple. It didn't taste like chocolate, but it certainly was sweeter. He began to take the bud deeply in his mouth, listening to her groans. "Baby, you got great tits, you know that?" His mouth moved to her left nipple, knowing it craved the attention of his mouth as well. Jacob moved his hands downward between her legs. Though they were in a tub of water, rubbing his hand against her slit he could feel her pussy releasing its juices.

"Ohhh!" Raven arched her back, wanting to feel more.

"Has anyone ever touched you here before?"

"No, never."

"Do you like your master touching your pussy and sucking your nipples?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Would you like to feel more? Would you like to feel my dick in you? Stroking you in and out. Making you cum?" Scared but anxious, Raven nodded her head. Jacob instructed her to straddle him, and adjusted her so that her pussy was only an inch from the tip of his dick. "Now sweetheart, this is going to hurt a little the first time, but it's going to be worth it afterwards. I want you to sit on my cock and ease down on it. Come on." Following his directions, Raven began to lower her body downward. She felt the tip come inside her about a half-inch and then immediately stopped. It was too big and seemed too difficult to fit it into her tight tunnel. "It may seem too big at first," he said, as if reading her mind, "but it will fit inside you. I'll help you."

Jacob's strong hands came to her shoulders and forced her downwards. A scream escaped her mouth from the pain. How did women manage to do this on a regular basis with their husbands? With his cock completely filling her tunnel, she asked him if it was over but he told her it had just begun. He hugged her to him and whispered words of encouragement. Then to her surprise and delight, he began moving within her. His dick stroked her depths, causing an odd sensation in her center. "Ride me," he whispered.

Tentatively, Raven began to move her hips up and down. Before she knew it, she found herself going wild unable to control her movements. With their arms wrapped around each other, they mated like animals, unaware of the water splashing out of the tub and onto the floor.

"Do you like this dick?"

"Oh, yes, Jacob. I love it!"

"What do you love about it?"

"It's so big and hard. It makes me feel things I never had before. Oooooh!!! I always heard stories about women lying quietly while their husbands had their way with them. But this is so di-----Oooh! Oh my lord---This is so different."

Jacob broke away from their embrace and leaned back to watch her magnificent brown body. Her tits bounced up and down as she feverously road him. He grabbed a breast, bringing the nipple to his mouth, enjoying her extra cries of passion. "I've been fantasizing about this since I first saw you. I thought it was wrong, but damn, Raven, this feels so right," he murmured against the nipple.

"Jacob...oh, I... Aahhh!!!...I...I think I'm almost there."

"Yes, baby. I'll cum with you. Come with me. Ride that dick. Do it faster...do you feel it??"

Raven heard a loud cry of passion leave her mouth. She had been working so hard to reach it, and now she felt a strong sensation fill her entire pussy and depths. She bucked harder and harder, then slowly eased the pace, collapsing against Jacob. Seconds later she felt a large amount of liquid shoot inside her. She knew Jacob had cum in her as well. Exhausted, Jacob threw his head back, then pulled her to him. He kissed her, leaving a trail across her face and then thrust his tongue in her mouth. Their tongues fucked like their bodies had just moments before. He pulled away, smiling at her, bringing his hands to her face. "That was good. Better than I had imagined. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I did." Raven pulled back, looking down at the floor. "But Jacob, we've made such a mess. Look at all that water that needs to be cleaned up. I can do it now."

"Forget it. The only place you're going is in bed with me. I'll take care of that in the morning." With that, Jacob stood up, pulling her with him. He picked her up in his arms and then stepped out of the tub, making his way across the floor, careful to avoid slipping on the water as he exited the bathroom. Entering his room, he walked to the bed, pulled back the covers, and then laid her down on a set of white sheets. Looking at the contrast of her dark sexy body spread out on his bed only made him want to take her again. But he knew that after her first time she would be very sore, so he would just have to wait until later. She certainly was worth the wait. Jacob got into the bed beside her, pulling her soft body against his hard frame. Then and there, he decided that she could keep her belongings in her own room across the hall, but she was to sleep in his bed every night. She felt so warm and comforting beside him. Jacob let out a soft chuckle looking down at her, realizing she was already close to falling asleep.

"You wore me out too, honey." After kissing her on the lips, he turned over to turn down the lamp beside the bed. "Goodnight Raven."

"Good night Jacob."

To be continued...

caramelz
caramelz
330 Followers