Meeting A Lonely Looking Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,246 Followers

“OK, do you want to do it now?”, she giggled.

“After cumming twice tonight, I’ll wait another night for that.”

They got up and dressed. Greg asked, “When can I see you again?”

“I’m working every night this week. If you could get off from work some afternoon, let me know and you can come over here to my apartment.”

He responded, “I’ll try, but we may have to wait until Saturday and Sunday during the day when I am not working. But in the meantime, I’ll be envious of all those clients having sex with you tomorrow night.”

She quickly responded to put him at ease, “Don’t worry about them. They just pay me to use my body, but I don’t love them. You are the one I love.”

Greg kissed her goodnight and left.

Thursday afternoon Greg was able to leave his job early. He called Mary and found that she was at home. She told him that she had worked until two in the morning and then slept until noon. She invited him over.

Greg walked into her apartment door to take her in his arms for a long sexy kiss.

She said, “Wow! Your kiss is so good. I’m glad you came to see me.”

“Mary, I’ve missed you very much. I’ve anguished over the fact you are having sex with several men every night, but I’ll have to admit I am in love with you. I get turned on just looking at you.”

Mary smiled and said, “Sit down here on the couch with me. If it turns you on, maybe you would like for me to tell you what I did during the last two nights.”

“I should block it out of my mind, but I do like for you to tell me.”

“Tuesday night was a little dull. I had only three clients. But Wednesday night business picked up. The first guy I had was a small oriental man probably about forty years of age. He already had an erection by the time we both undressed. He looked at my nude body and wanted action right away. He wanted it doggie style. First, I jacked his small cock with my hand to make it bigger. I realized it wasn’t going to get any bigger. I rolled a condom on him, then got up on the bed on my knees. He moved into a position behind me. I thought he was going to put it in, but then I felt his lips and mouth licking my pussy and ass. After he did that for a little while, I could feel his cock sliding in me. His was probably the smallest cock ever to enter my pussy. Anyway, he pounded away rather fast, then stopped to play with my ass. Before I knew what was happening, he pulled out and his cock was entering my ass. Evidently, there was enough lubrication that his small cock easily slid in my ass all the way. He didn’t have any trouble and it didn’t hurt me.”

Greg exclaimed, “Wow! You were getting ass fucked.”

“Yes, I was. He groaned some, then I could feel his cock jerk in my ass and I knew he was cumming. I didn’t know it at the time, but when he pulled out of my pussy, he took the condom off before he plunged in my ass. As he pulled out, some of his cum came out of my ass and dripped on the sheet. He flopped exhausted on the bed. I got up to clean up and dress. He got up, put on his clothes and bowed as he thanked me. We walked back into the parlor together.”

Greg said, “That was interesting and rather quick for you. What happened next.”

“I waited in the lobby until a well dressed older man came in and selected me. I would guess he was at least sixty years old. All he wanted was a blow job. That was nothing out of the ordinary. But I’ll tell you about the next guy who selected me.”


Greg smiled at her, “This could be interesting.”

“Yes, it was interesting. He was a big black man. I’ve had black men on rare occasions, but I hadn’t had one in a long time. He was rather handsome and very muscular built. When he took off his shirt, he showed me his muscles and I was very impressed with his body.”

Greg asked, “Did he have a big cock?”

“Yes, but you’re getting ahead of my story again. He wanted to undress me. Once I was naked standing in front of him, he looked me up and down and told me I was beautiful. He took off his trousers and stepped out of his shorts to expose a very long, big black cock. All I could say to him was that I was impressed with his manhood. He took it as a compliment, but I was wonder how I was going to take it.”

“Did you have a chance to back out by telling him that he had to leave?”

“No, I couldn’t do that or I would get fired. The madam expects us to perform and please the guys before they leave. Her house is known to have satisfied customers and word gets around.”

“What did you do?”

“I told him I wasn’t sure I could take all of his equipment, but I would do my best. He responded by saying that some girls tell him to go away, but whatever I could do would be alright. We got on the bed and he wanted me to suck on it. I licked all around the head and up and down the long shaft. I licked around his hairy balls before going back up to lick up and down the shaft. I took part of the head in my mouth and licked around it. He seemed to like that. I opened my mouth very wide and could get most of the head in my mouth. He pushed up at me and the head nearly went in my throat. I choked a little and pulled back.”

“I can see why he was about to choke you. Did he want to fuck you?”

“Yes. I didn’t know if I could get a normal size condom on him, so decided to let him try without the condom. I used a goodly amount of lubricant on my pussy and on the head. I told him I would try to take it by riding him. That way I could control the amount to take. If I had laid on my back and let him get on top of me and he plunged forward, he could have severely injured me.”

Greg commented, “Sitting up on top of him was a good decision.”

“He laid on his back and I straddled him. I held his cock to move the head back and forth in my slit, then aimed at my hole. I slowly let the head start to enter me. I raised back up a little, moved the head around my slit again, then settle down to let the head stretch me.”

Greg interjected, “Did it hurt as it stretched you?”

“Not much. My pussy stretched as I slowly worked the head in me. I then realized I could actually take some of the shaft. I slowly lowered myself while my hand was still on his cock to know how far it was in. I got it in a little farther before I could feel it hitting bottom. I told him that was as far as I could go.”

“What did he say?”

“He didn’t say anything except to start grunting. His hands were on my hips to lift me up and back down on his cock. I kept my hand on the base of his cock so that he couldn’t pull me down any farther.”

“Did he cum that way?”

“No, he fucked me like that for a few minutes, then he pushed me off and on to my back. He straddled my body to fuck my tits.”

“I know your tits are large enough to squeeze a big cock.”

“Yes, I squeezed my tits against his cock as he started violently fucking them. He soon yelled he was cumming and shot a large quantity of cum all over my chin and neck, with some up on my face. When his body became limp he nearly crushed me. I yelled that he should get off.”

“Did he hurt you?”

“No, not really, he quickly rolled over on the bed and apologized. He told me to suck him. Now that his cock was shrinking, I could take the head and part of the shaft in my mouth to suck the last remaining cum out of him. He laid flat on his back to moan and whimper like a little boy. I had tamed this big brute of a man and was pleased to know I had another satisfied customer.”

“I guess you did.” Greg’s hand had been up under Mary’s dress playing with her bare pussy while she told him this last story. Now he took Mary in his arms for a long tongue dancing kiss.”

Greg chuckled as he said, “It was a good thing for the oriental with his little cock to fuck you before you were stretched by the black man.”

She laughed, “I hadn’t thought about it that way, but I guess you are right. I have to go to work tonight and our time together is going by fast. Would you like to go in the bedroom with me now before I meet my clients tonight?”

Greg joking answered, “I’m glad you asked.”

They went in the bedroom and undressed. They kissed and told each other they were in love. Being in love makes sex that much better.

She whispered in his ear, “I think one of your favorite positions is for me take it in my mouth. Would you like that?”

Without a direct answer, Greg laid on his back while she turned around facing his feet and got on top in a six nine position.”

She took his cock in her mouth and thoroughly loved it while he licked and sucked on her clit. Her body surged and rippled as she went through a violent orgasm. When she relaxed, he moved his head back a little to look at her pussy. Last night, a big black cock had stretched her as she rode his cock. He tried to visualize what her pussy would look like with a black cock in it.

Mary raised her head to say, “That’s the best one I’ve had since we met last Monday.”

Greg could feel Mary’s mouth and tongue continuing to love his very hard cock while his nose and eyes were just inches from her pussy and ass. He decided to put a finger in her pussy and watch it spread her hole. As his finger moved back and forth a little, it reminded him that nearly every night she has several cocks of various sizes sliding in and out similar to what he was doing with his finger. Of course, the big hard cocks spread her pussy much more than one finger. He then entered two, then three fingers. He could just about visualize a stranger’s large cock sliding back and forth as she hunched to meet the guy’s thrusts. Then the stranger’s cock would go faster until his body banged against her pelvis and filled her pussy with cum. Greg became very jealous at the thought, but then he realized it really turned him on to know strangers wanted to fuck his sweetheart. Tonight, she would go to work and have several more hard cocks sliding back and forth.

She was licking and loving Greg’s cock so much that when she went completely down on him, his cock started jerking and filling her lovely mouth. Just then she had another orgasm.

They laid side by side and talked. She said, “Those two orgasms were very satisfying for me It’s not likely I’ll have another one tonight with my clients. When I have an orgasm with a client, I feel as if I’m cheating on you. I’ve told you before that I only have sex with them for the money, not for pleasure.”

The only thing Greg could say was, “I love you for that, but if you want to have an orgasm with them, go ahead. While you’re getting fucked, enjoy it if you can.”

She looked at her watch, then said, “I have to get up and get dressed for work tonight. Would you like to stay until I leave?”

“Thank you. I want to see you get dressed.”

Greg watched as she slipped on a very sexy and frilly panty and bra set. He could just about visualize guys tugging on her panties to pull them down this very night. The bra was one that pushed up from the bottom and there was very little on top.

Greg commented, “Your breasts look beautiful with the nipples barely covered, but I see the imprints through your bra.”

“I like to give the clients a good view so they will choose me and want to remove my bra.”

She sat in front of the mirror to brush her long flowing blond hair.

Greg said, “You take a long time to brush your hair.”

“Yes, my long blond hair shines more when I brush it. My hair attracts the men when they come in the parlor to see me and the other girls. I think they often pick me because of my hair.”

Greg asked, “Do you ever put on perfume?”

“No, never. The married men would never want me. If a wife can’t satisfy her husband and he wants sex with me, that is her problem. Sometimes a married man will tell me that he wishes his wife would do some particular position. I’m always willing to try it.”

She continued, “And another thing I don’t use is lipstick. Lipstick on a guy’s clothes or face is a dead give away to the wife. That reminds me of one time a young guy took me in the room and wanted a blow job. He wanted me to apply heavy red lipstick so that it would come off on his cock. He said he wanted to show it to his two buddies. After I finished him off, he looked at his cock and asked if I would add a little more down at the base and on his balls. I applied heavy lipstick and painted him again. I thought it was rather amusing.”

Greg interjected, “Do you think he actually showed it to his buddies?”

“I know he did because about midnight he came into our parlor with his two buddies. I had just come out of my room after finishing with a client and saw them enter the door. I could tell they had downed a few beers and he wanted me to tell his buddies I actually did it. One thing led to another and his two buddies took two girls into their rooms. This same young man wanted me again.”

“Did you give him another blow job?”

“No, this time he stripped me and fucked me doggie style.”

Greg watched Mary as she put on a pair of high thighs one shapely leg at a time. He couldn’t keep from getting an erection watching her as she pulled the tops up near her pussy. He could just imagine a client wanting to undress her and feeling her pussy at the same time. Would the client take off her hose or would he want to leave them on?

Greg asked, “Does a client want to remove your hose, or does he want sex with your hose on?”

“Some do and some don’t. Sometimes a guy will play with my pussy while fumbling to tug my hose down.”

Greg couldn’t help himself, so he decided to kiss her. They shared a kiss while he moved one hand to her knee and let it slither up her silky leg to her crotch where he rubbed her pussy through her panties. He knew some other guys would soon be doing the same thing and then removing her panties.

She glanced at her watch and remarked, “Don’t get too excited, because we don’t have time to do anything.”

Greg stepped back to watch as she put on a pretty low cut blouse, then she slipped on a shimmering looking short skirt. The skirt hugged her hips and legs to accent her shapely body. At last she slipped her feet into a pair of spiked heels. That really made her legs look long and sexy.

Mary said, “Now I’m all dressed and ready for work. What do you think?”

“You are beautiful and very sexy looking. No wonder you attract the clients. I’ve got another hard on just looking at you.”

“I’m sorry, but it too late to do anything right now. When will we see each other again?”

“What about Saturday afternoon?”

“That’s fine. Friday nights are busy for us, so I’ll probably entertain clients until at least two in the morning, then I’ll go home and sleep until lunch time. Come to my apartment for lunch with me.”

“It’s a date.”

Greg walked out to the car with her and kissed her goodby. He knew she would soon be fucking several guys. Their kiss was a very long lingering kiss as if they didn’t want to part.

She got into her car and left. Greg drove home to his dull apartment for the evening to watch TV while she would be having sex all evening long with several different guys.

Greg could hardly wait until Saturday noon to see her. They had lunch in her apartment, then sat on the couch together. She looked a little tired.

Greg asked, “How did Friday night go for you. Did you have a lot of business?”

“Oh, we were rushed most of the evening. It seemed as soon as I finished one client, there was always another one in the parlor waiting. I don’t remember how many I had, but I know I made a lot of money. The madam paid us last night and I need to get the check in the bank. My bank is open this afternoon and I need to deposit it.”

Greg said, “I hope you don’t have to leave right away. I wanted some time to be in private with you.”

“Oh, I understand what you mean and I want it too. I think I had only one orgasm last night and it wasn’t very good. I want to be naked with you and love you, too. I get a lot of sex, but you are my only love.”

They got up and went to the bedroom. They kissed and Greg started removing her clothes. After each article was discarded, they kissed again. When he removed her panties, he moved his hand down to feel her pussy and enter a finger.

Mary startled him, “Take it easy, I’m a little sore there today. I had so many fingers and cocks in me last night. I was fucked a long time by several men.”

“I’m sorry you are sore. I’ll take it slow. Let’s do it six nine and I won’t irrate you very much that way.”

She laughingly said, “Oh, I want to tell you about last night. A guy did something to me for the first time.”

“What was it?”

“He wanted to put his whole hand in me. I’ve had guys try that a few times by sticking several fingers in me and in my ass, too, but no one had ever been able to put their whole fist in me.”

“He wanted to fist you?”

“Yes, he showed me his hand and how he could bend his thumb joint into his hand. I told him to go ahead and try. I gave him the lubricant to smear on me and his hand. I held a mirror so that I could watch. I saw him put four fingers in me, then he twisted his fingers around in me to get everything well lubricated. He bent his thumb into his hand and pushed. His whole hand went in. I felt very stretched similar to when I took on that black man with a large cock. He moved his hand around inside of me. I noticed his cock was very hard. He wanted me to jack it. After a few jacks, he cum all over my hand and the sheets. Then he pulled his other hand out of my pussy. I think that is one reason I am sore today.”

“Wow! I’ve heard of fisting before. Now it has happened to you.”

Greg laid on his back while she laid on top in a six nine position, one of their favorite positions. He licked up and down her slit and ass and asked, “Is this helping your pussy?”

“That feels good, keep it up.”

She had three orgasms this time before Greg’s cum spurted in her mouth. When they finished, she said, “You’ve done wonders for my soreness. Your licking and sucking made it well. I’ll be in good shape to entertain my clients again tonight. This is Saturday night and we will be very busy.”

Greg was thinking about what they just did. They had just enjoyed making passionate love this afternoon, but tonight she will have several men fuck her for money.

Greg and Mary got dressed and left to deposit her check in the bank. She showed him the check for her one week’s pay. He could hardly believe the large amount of money she was depositing. They returned to her apartment for a glass of wine.

Mary said, “I have something to tell you. I rarely leave the madam’s large house for a client, but this time I am going to be gone a week.”

Greg asked, “What’s the deal? Do you mean we can’t see each other for a week?”

“I know this is rather sudden, but last night a rich arab selected me. He was middle age and a nice looking gentleman. Sex with him was routine. He wanted me to stand in front of him and slowly strip. Once I was naked, he undressed. I rolled a condom on him and briefly took it in my mouth. He fucked me in the missionary position. He fucked for a long time and I was beginning to wonder if he was going to cum. That’s another reason I’m sore today. His body finally shook and strained as he blasted cum in me.”

“So, what was so special about that to you?”

“Well, after we went back in the parlor, he talked to the madam. He wanted to hire me for a week. He was meeting other business leaders in Florida for a conference and he wanted to show me off as his escort for social activities. He wanted another girl for his son who would attend the conference with him. After I heard the amount of money he was willing to pay, I agreed and so did another girl named Betty.”

“So you’re going to be gone a week with this guy.”

“I’m sorry if you are disappointed, but I couldn’t turn down the money. He told the madam that both Betty and I would have sex with either one of them whenever they wanted it.”

Vic5
Vic5
1,246 Followers