Meeting a Soft Porn Star

Story Info
Man encounters soft porn star Kim Dawson.
1.3k words
3.88
23k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those crazy nights you have once in a while, where the unexpected happens quite out of the blue. I had moved into the home overlooking the ocean just last month and was getting used to the seclusion it gave. As a working class stiff, it also helped me to relax when I got home. I would often pour a glass of wine and set on the patio and watch the waves roll in.

It was a private beach and occasionally I would see one of the neighbors suntanning nude and swimming, but none of the beach crowds that normally swarm the coast in the summer.

Such was the case last Saturday evening. I was lounging on the sofa watching a movie when the door bell rang. Suspecting it was a neighbor I answered it. only to find a stunning blonde with designer sun glasses and a sleeveless black dress standing there. She looked oddly familiar to me, but I couldn't quite make the face as I opened the door.

"Hello, I phoned earlier about the beach house for the weekend," she exclaimed.

I raised my eyebrow and informed her that she must have made a mistake, as this is my place and I have no rental property. She looked at the address again, then compared it to the one scribbled on a small sheet of paper. The look of frustration clearly came over her as she realized she had indeed made a mistake, and was in fact hours away from her intended destination.

"Im so sorry." "I don't know what say," she remarked in a soft voice with a pleasant smile.

It was then that I realized who she was. I was standing face to face with Kim Dawson, a blonde babe who would be familiar to anyone who watched Cinemax after dark kind of movies.

When I announced that to her she took off her sun glasses and shyly smiled. "Guess you got me."

"So, you have any idea how to get to this address?"

I took the sheet of paper and realizing I was unfamiliar with the location I invited her in, telling her I would look it up on the internet.

She came in and sat on the sofa while I walked over to the computer. The smell of her perfume filled the room and I could barely concentrate on the task at hand. Once I located the intended address and printed it out, she realized she would never be able to make it tonight, and called the place on her cell phone and explained the situation.

Once she hung up with them she thanked me and rose to leave. It may have been infatuation of having her in my house, or the thought of being this close to her, but I offered her a drink. She smiled and thanked me but informed me she was driving and had better get going. I walked her out to her car and she got in to drive off, only to discover that her car battery was dead.

I tried to jump it with my car, but it was too low. I told her I had a charge in the garage but it would take a few hours.

"Well, that drink still on?" she asked.

I nodded and told her it sure was and we made our way back inside while the battery was charging. We began talking and to my surprise she actually warmed up to me and began conversing routinely.

She rubbed her shoulders and bent her neck in a manner that indicated she had a stiff neck from driving. I offered to give her a shoulder rub and she scooted over my way and turned her back to me.

There she was, this gorgeous woman in my home, and I was about to give her a back rub. It was almost as if I was dreaming. I touched her smooth skin gently and began rubbing her shoulders; working my way over to her neck. Her gentle moan gave an indication that I was hitting the right places.

At this point it was all I could do to restrain myself from kissing her neck and letting my hands roam down to her ample breasts. I rubbed for a few more minutes, then to my utter surprise, she reached back and un-zipped the dress at the top; letting it fall just enough to expose her bare back.

"That feels so good," she remarked softly. "Please continue."

I was in heaven now. I was also aware that I had a noticeable erection in my pants and was silently hoping she would not notice. My hands roamed downward along the smooth skin of her back and upper shoulders for another few minutes. She took another drink of wine then slowly laid down on the sofa facing me and I was speechless as I looked into her eyes.

"Please don't think I am in the habit of picking up men," she said softly as she let the dress slip from her hounds and her breast came into full view.

"Let's take this to the bedroom" she remarked and stood up reaching her hands towards me.

I was up in no time and we walked into the bedroom. She turned her back to me and I finished the zipper and her dress slid downward to the floor. She stepped out of it gracefully as my hands cupped the breasts that had long been subjects of late night fantasies watching her films.

She then turned to me and we locked in a passionate kiss as my hands slid down her back and into the fabric of her panties and clutched the well defined outline of he ass.

We shared a warm, passionate kiss as I savored the taste of her lips on mine. I slipped out of my shirt and pants, and was soon naked. I lowered her slowly to the bed and laid on top of her sensuous body as we continued to kiss.

She spread her legs and I felt the dampness of her warm mound as it brushed against my raging cock. It was not long before I was inside her, and we began making love. I used my tongue to move around her nipples, loving how they became erect as I plunged deeper into her.

Her hands gripped my ass cheeks firmly and pulled me tighter against her as we made love with wild abandon. I lost track of time, but soon we both came with powerful orgasms that racked our bodies with their force.

We rested for a bit then she rolled me onto my back and mounted me. I was surprised I could even get it up again, but was more than up to the task. She slipped onto my cock, still soaked in her own juices from before and began riding me as her hands roamed over my chest. It was almost as if I was watching one of her late night films, but it was all too real.

She rode me until we both exploded again and she slowly collapsed onto me. I rubbed her back for some time as she lay there breathing softly against my ear. She went to sleep that way, and I just laid awake, smelling her hair and feeling the warmth of her flesh against mine.

She woke up a few hours later and we took a hot bath together. I dried her off, amazed at how sensual and erotic her body was in real life.

We shared a few more moments and then I hooked up her battery and she was off to find a hotel for the night. I tried to get her to stay, but she had to meet someone early the next morning and wanted to get as close to her destination as possible.

I watched her leave and sunk back onto the couch and flipped the channels hoping I could run across one of her films; knowing I would see them in an entirely different light now.