Meeting a Stranger at a Bar

Story Info
She's taken by a stranger for a night she won't forget.
2.1k words
3.84
25.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are standing up against the bar at one of the places you often like to hang out at to meet people, although you're not expecting anyone. Someone walks up behind you, and before you can look to see who it is, covers your eyes with their hands. They start nibbling on your neck. They replace their hands with a silk blindfold.

You are wearing a short, flowing skirt, which exposes your bare arms and back. They lightly drag their fingertips down your back and then up your arms. You can feel their warm breath as they trace their tongue over your neck and nibble on your ear. Of course, you're taken aback by this stranger do this to you, but nothing about what this person is doing is unpleasant. In fact, it actually feels quite good. You feel yourself becoming quite excited. There are goose bumps all over your body. You feel your nipples becoming harder and trying their best to poke through the top of your skirt, struggling to get out.

You're thinking to yourself, 'Am I actually aroused by this stranger taking advantage of me? Am I really this turned on? Does the curiosity get to you?'

It does a little bit, so, hidden by the bar, you reach down and accidentally rub against your hard, super sensitive tiny pearl. This sends shivers throughout your body. You proceed downward, and realize that the outside of your love mound is moist; you dip two fingers inside and come to the realization that this stranger has actually made your sexually excited.

Intrigued by this, you decide to find out more about this stranger. You grab their chest and think that it must be a man's chest, since there do not appear to be any breasts. To investigate further, you reach down the front of the stranger's pants, but are not able to find a distinguishable bulge.

You think to yourself that this is confusing. You say to yourself that you cannot possibly be thinking about doing this, but you desire to know more. Having been at this bar many times before, you are familiar with its set-up, so you take the stranger's hand and lead them outside. The stranger allows you to do this, but guides you to their car, instead of yours. You step inside, and cannot figure out what kind of a car it is, because it is so open and spacious inside. You sit down; trying to figure more out about this stranger, but the stranger will not allow you to. The stranger starts to massage your body and kiss all over the still exposed parts of your skin. Instinctively, you turn your head to kiss the stranger and feel that the stranger's lips are sexy, warm and inviting. You kiss each other deeply.

The stranger reaches up and cups each of your breasts, tenderly squeezing each breast. The stranger slowly starts walking their finger down your body, rubs your belly on the way down. The stranger grabs your thighs, then teases them, by dragging their fingertips over each thigh. Slowly...slowly...slowly, until they reach up and cup your soaked love mound. They rub it, carefully tending to your sensitive love button. They carefully insert one finger, then quickly realizing that there is no need to wait, inserts a second finger. They rub your insides in a circular motion and then every now and then pump in and out as if you were having finger intercourse.

You reach down, hoping to surprise the stranger, and unbutton the stranger's pants. You unzip them, but before you could get any further, you feel someone's lips sucking on your pleasure button (fingers still inside you). Then a tongue takes their place inside your love canal. They lap up all of your juices with their tongue. You become even more confused, when you realize that there is a mouth sucking on your breasts. All of a sudden, they lay you down and someone climbs on top of you.

'Wait, is that two tongues on my pussy?' You ask yourself. Yes, it must be, because you feel one on your sensitive jellybean and one on your pussy lips.

Desiring to know more, you reach up and realize that there is a bare mound directly above your head. You spread the lips and start licking the mound, when you hear a pleasure-filled moan. The person above you starts to grind on your tongue. You start to feel yourself lose control from having two tongues licking you ferociously and two fingers quickly tapping against the upper insides of your love tunnel. You return the favor by increasing the intensity with which you are licking the one stranger's pussy.

Your body begins to convulse with intense orgasm, after orgasm, after orgasm. They are cumming in waves like aftershocks from an earthquake. The pussy that you have been devouring also starts to cum. Her juices flow down your tongue into your mouth and you swallow them. The female stranger that your had become familiar with, turns around and climbs back on top of you, this time with her head toward yours. You know this because, you can feel her nipples rubbing against yours, while she pulls you close and kisses you. You are enjoying this woman stranger kissing you and the feel of her warm, flush breasts against yours. The other stranger starts licking your pussy again, clearly their intention is to make you cum repeatedly.

This time it doesn't take long, and you are gyrating against the other stranger's tongue cum again and again and again and again in rapid succession. You now crave to know more about the second stranger. The one stranger that you know is a woman, noticing this desire, climbs off you.

You search for the other stranger, when you find them. You find yourselves kissing each other; you rip off the stranger's shirt and stroke his hard, ripped chest and abs. This time, you are not taking any chances; you hurriedly take of the stranger's pants. You move your hand down and try to determine male or female. Still not able to make a positive ID, you slump down and find yourself licking through the stranger's underwear. The stranger can't help it, no matter what the stranger did to make it difficult for you to determine woman or man; it wasn't enough and was quite impossible to keep the hardening bulge from springing to life.

You open the underwear and his partial hard cock sprang out. Taking the stranger's cock in your hand, you realize that it is heavier than you've held before. You could tell by how it felt in your hands that it was nearly six inches still hanging there, and that it must be pretty big around because your could not close your hand around it. You search for the tip, for what seemed like minutes, and then when you find it you place the tip in your mouth. This confirms that you were correct about its potential size because even still sorta soft, just hanging there, you had to work hard to get in your mouth.

This does not dampen your spirits; you lick the underneath of the shaft from the balls to the head. Then while circling the head with your tongue, you stroke the shaft. Before he can become completely erect, you open your mouth as wide as you can and place this cock in your mouth. This proved to have been a good idea, because as soon as he was in your mouth, he became fully erect filling up any remaining space of your mouth. You stroke the shaft with both of your hands and suck on the head.

You can hear the woman moaning from the part of the car, where you left her to find the male stranger. You sucking the male stranger's cock apparently turn her on. As you feel him throbbing in your mouth, you remove him and pull off his underwear. Then continue where you left off. After a while, your mouth and jaw become tired and need a break. Therefore, you place his mammoth cock inside your cleavage and stroke him with your silky smooth breasts. He starts fingering you to make sure that you are still wet enough to be comfortable with him inside your love tunnel.

Determining that you are ready, he kisses and licks every inch of your body as he lays you on the floor of the car. You reach for, and grab his love rod and guide it into the welcoming depths of your body. Apparently familiar with his size, he slowly and cautiously begins making love to you. So as to let your adjust to him inside you, he only makes short thrusts inside you. Like your mouth, he does not leave a lot of room inside your canal.

Once, he feels that you can handle it without being painful; he picks up the pace and uses longer, deeper thrusts. You feel him touching every inch of you inside. You feel really wet inside and a lot of pressure building up with intense sensations that you have never before experienced with a man's throbbing member inside of you. It is a weird feeling, but it is pleasurable. You're thinking to yourself that, 'You've heard about a g-spot orgasm and squirting, but do not know of anyone who has experienced this,' and 'Could this be what's going on inside you?' Just when you realize that you won't be able to take it any longer, he pulls out and you spray him with your love juices. This may have been your first time, but you must not be the first woman that has done this with him, because it does not even surprise him. He was definitely ready for it. He turns you over onto your hands and knees.

He enters you from behind, while the woman stranger slides under his legs. As he's pounding you, your breasts fling in all directions. The woman stranger licks your love button, while sticking a finger inside his anus. You instantly feel him become harder still, inside you. As she brings you near the brink of orgasm, once again (you've lost count of how many, but know there have been a lot of them), you (shocking to yourself that you are still able to do so) tighten your vaginal walls around his pulsing member. You violently contract as you cum again. So as not to overdo it to your super-sensitive clitoris, the female stranger (finger still in the guy's backside) stops licking you. She starts to lick and suck his balls (which have been slapping against your body, as he pounded into you).

Having no control over his body's responses to the intense sensations from having his prostate massaged and his large balls licked and sucked, he forcefully cums deep inside the depths of your honey pot. The woman does all she can to pull him out, but his size does not make it easy. Finally, she is able to do it. Somehow, he has not finished cumming. He sprays your ass and pussy and then spurts a couple of times on your back.

Finally, able to move again on his own, he stands up and walks around standing in front of you. You take him in your mouth to help him clean up, since he is covered with his cum and your pussy juices. The woman helps you out, in return by licking his cum off your ass and pussy lips. You shiver as she does this.

Not realizing it, you've made him completely hard again. You gently squeeze his balls craving more of his cum inside you. You feel his throbbing member pulsing inside you, so you pull him out far enough, so that only the head is in your mouth, knowing that he was about to unleash another massive load in your mouth. To help him finish, you stroke the shaft with one hand, squeeze his love sack with the other hand and suck on the head of his trouser snake with your tongue and mouth.

You feel his balls rise slightly, and become full. Then you prepare yourself to accept it, just in time for him to coat your tongue and spurt his love juice down your throat. You don't dare move your mouth, until you know he is done, because you know he will surprise you by cumming all over you and your new skirt.

Five minutes later, you feel that it is safe to remove your mouth from his still hard member. Wanting to get every last drop from him, you squeeze him from shaft to the head, and he sprays your hair, face and chest with what was remaining of his thick, massive load of love juice.