Meeting After Ten Years Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
683 Followers

As part of his fine tuning Jensen activated the bands that held Becca's breasts and adjusted their degree of tightening. Even without suction this action caused Becca's full breasts to start flowing. This flustered Dr. Jensen since without the pump running the milk had nowhere to go and small amounts started leaking out of air vents near the top of the sleeves.

Dr. Jensen quickly fumbled to turn on the pump. Becca felt some odd stimulation at each nipple. As the suction kicked in she screamed as it felt like her nipples were going to be torn off. Dr. Jensen hurried to turn down the suction level and mumbled, "Sorry; that was set on high." Even at the reduced level the suction was much stronger than Mike's mouth had ever produced. Becca's nipples ached as she could feel the milk being drawn out forcefully. She was acutely aware of the bands contracting on her breasts to push the fluid down and the suction pulling it from her. For the first time she felt like a cow being milked. The machine was mechanical, efficient and strong. She felt helpless in its relentless action and remembered the warning about the strength of the latching units. She was also embarrassed that she was sexually aroused. How could being milked by a machine arouse her? She was definitely a pervert. Her perverted pleasure was all the worse since a strange man was in control of the device and was again handling her breasts for no apparent reason. She cringed as she thought of his experimenting with the latex molds of her breasts. As she stole glances at him she had a second thought- he wasn't fondling a woman for sexual pleasure. It seemed more likely he thought of her as just another mammal having productive udders and took pride in the device's emptying them. She couldn't help but wonder which of them was the bigger perv.

Jensen explained the switches near her right hand. She could turn the machine on and off and regulate the power of the suction. He dialed the suction up until Becca winced and then reduced it to a much lower setting. There was also a timer switch if that was the desired control. Jensen noted to Mike that there was a master switch outside of Becca's reach. Mike could use this switch to disable all of Becca's controls and assume full control himself. His controls were next to the master switch. Finally, Jensen explained how to start the cleaning cycle and the steps Becca should take after each milking. In addition to the regular cleaning there was a container for the cleaning residue that would need to be emptied and rinsed several times per week. As he spoke Becca sensed that she'd been fully drained. She turned off the machine but remained in place. In part she stayed on the machine since it covered her breasts but she also felt so drained that it was easier to remain prone than to rise.

Dr. Jensen pointed out the cabinet for supplies, mini fridge for storing the milk produced and the sterilizing unit to be used for the milk jars. He explained the simple operation of the sterilizer and asked if she had any questions. After answering two or three questions the Doctor started to pack up his tools. He paused and said to Becca, "Routine is very important. When you enter the milking room step on the scale and record your weight in the Measurement Journal by the scale. Mike will take your measurements at least weekly and record them. This will alert you to changes in your body that may or may not warrant follow up.

"The collection jars are numbered and marked to show the volume collected. As each jar is used the time, date and quantity must be recorded in the Milk Journal that's kept next to the refrigerator. Any unusual foods consumed, etc. should be noted in the comments section."

Jensen turned to Mike and said, "As I've told you, the flavor of the milk can be changed through regulating her diet. I can give you suggestions if you want. That's up to you and of course can be done at any time. You've told me her breast size may decrease. The sleeves will function well for a reduction of up to about a half cup size. I can make simple adjustments for another half cup. Beyond that you'll need to get a new scan done to create new sleeves. I'll be able to re-use the latching and suction on the new sleeves but the machine would be out of service for a few days."

After a few pleasantries the doctor packed up and left. When they were alone Mike asked, "How was it? Watching you being milked was very hot. I also liked that we now have a "Milking Room" with routines and Journals. That's much sexier than the old rec room."

Becca said, "This thing could drain me in about two minutes but my nipples would be sore for a week. The low setting is nice- roughly like your mouth. Of course, the whole experience was weird since the Doctor was here. He freaked me out a bit. I'm physically and emotionally exhausted. Why don't you fuck me? Being on this machine seems to cry out for that. I'm too tired to cum now but later today I'd love to be milked and fucked like you promised."

Mike took off his pants and moved in behind Becca. It was a bit of a struggle but he soon had her skirt flipped up and her panties down to her knees to expose her ass and pussy. Her pussy was wet and welcoming. His hands grabbed her hips as he thrust into her. Mike pounded her saying, "This machine was made for hard fucking. You feel great." He climaxed in a few minutes and collapsed on Becca's back.

In the evening Mike and Becca used the machine again. He strapped her in and switched off her controls saying, "You are now officially at my mercy. Initially I'm going to leave the machine off and just enjoy you being strapped down. When I'm ready I'll set the suction at low so we can prolong the experience. If it drains you completely and you need me to shut it off you'll have to trust to my judgment. In the meantime I'm going to play with your pussy. Then I'm going to fuck it hard and deep. If either of us can stand up when I'm done I'll be surprised."

Mike again found the machine presented Becca in a most inviting, exposed manner. He crouched behind her and explored her pussy with his lips and tongue. After a few minutes he turned the suction on so he could tease Becca's pussy while the machine worked on her tits.

Becca was soon panting and crying out as the man-machine combination brought her to a giant climax. Mike added two fingers to her pussy and her orgasm seemed to continue for over a minute at a lower intensity. In a little while Becca asked plaintively for the pump to be switched off. "It's too much. I'm too empty and too exhausted to be milked any more. Fuck me now!"

Mike switched the machine off, stood and slid his cock into her. His hands went to her hips and he buried himself to his balls. Using his hands for extra power he thrust forcefully in and out of his exposed lover. Having come frequently over the past few days Mike's balls weren't ready to ejaculate anything. He pounded Becca for at least ten minutes and felt his cock gradually get teasingly close to orgasm. For several more minutes his cock burned with the 'close to orgasm' feeling but he couldn't get there. Finally, he could sense that Becca was constricting her pussy on him. The extra pressure and the thought of what she was doing finally got him over the edge. Becca grunted as Mike slammed into her. She was thankful for every bit of padding she'd glued to the frame and wondered if her thighs were going to be bruised. Mike groaned as his cock released what he guessed was a tiny load. He dropped his sweaty body over Becca's ass and softly muttered, "Wow."

On the morning after their first day with the machine Mike said, "I think the milking machine worked out very well. I will decide when and how often it's used. For now I'm thinking we might use it every other day for your early evening milking. Also, for now you'll only use it under my supervision. In the future if I'm not available I might direct you to occasionally use it on your own with the milk being saved for me."

Becca said all of that was fine with her. She then added, "I'm glad you're not relegating me to the machine. I was a little concerned that you'd gotten bored with sucking on me and wanted the machine to relieve you."

"Of course not, I love feeling your nipples in my mouth. The machine is just a little kink I thought we'd both enjoy. Based on yesterday I don't think I was wrong. You seemed to enjoy it and I've never felt so sated."

After some hesitation Mike continued, "The machine will also be useful if I'm traveling or otherwise unavailable. In that context there's another feature I should mention. Even if I'm not here I'll be able to see your milking. There's a motion activated video camera on the wall so I can watch you on the machine using the Internet."

"Oh, my."

"Jensen told me some of his commercial clients had him include remote video for security and quality control. That intrigued me. I initially thought of aiming the camera to avoid your face and posting the live feed on the web. On reflection I realized the milking time is too short and your breasts are covered so there wouldn't be much to watch.

"My current thought is to record all of your milkings and then have you edit them to create some anonymous videos. Your body needs to be seen. Guys will love watching you. More specifically, I've ordered two more cameras and a multi-camera recorder. We'll record all of your sessions but I think the ones in which I fuck you will have the action your fans will most enjoy. We'll have to figure out the best camera angles and field of view by trial and error. We'll also need to buy some editing software. It will be your job to obscure our faces and edit the raw footage to create multiple videos for the Internet.

"Obviously, your fans will want some naked tit shots so now that you know about the cameras you should plan on taking your time when you mount the machine. After you kneel you might linger a bit- stretching or even leaning back to push out your tits. On another occasion ten seconds of you fondling your swollen tits just before you lower them into the machine will give every viewer an instant hard on.

"We'll set up one camera to capture close ups that can be edited into the video. At different times we'll film your new tattoo, extreme close-ups of your nipples, your breasts slipping into the sleeves, and the milk jar gradually filling. We can move the close up camera for each session to focus on a different area. We gradually build up an inventory of footage that can be inserted at various spots in the videos.

"For one or more sessions I thought we'd both wear masks over our nose and eyes. That might produce a better video than blurring our faces by editing. For another session you'll wear a blindfold; your audience should like that.

"I also see one session starting off with you fully dressed and then doing a strip. Some shots of you fondling your nipples and touching your tat would also be great. As you can see, there's no limit to how you might excite your audience. You'll be in charge of most of the specifics as well as the editing."

Becca stared at Mike and then said, "Well, you've done it. You've gotten me aroused again by taking us to a new level of depravity. I'm going to be a porn star and as long as my face doesn't show, I'm going to love it. The idea of my actions making anonymous cocks erect has really turned me on."

The long anticipated end to Becca's drug trial finally arrived. Since she'd been one of the very few who'd had the side effects of breast enlargement and lactation the extra attention she received from the pharma company included a thorough final physical. She was also compensated for agreeing to check back physicals every 60 days for a year. They couldn't tell her what to expect physically and were almost as interested as she was to see how her body reacted.

Becca was concerned- perhaps even depressed- about her breast size since it was likely she'd return to her natural B cup. Her DDs had been great but she'd always known they were temporary. Whether she'd also stop lactating was less clear. The doctors were of little help since her body had already reacted differently than most.

Within three or four days of taking her last pill Becca's breasts started to ache a little. The ache increased over the next several days. Becca surmised that her breasts were shrinking while her milk supply was remaining constant. Her breasts were swollen and hot after 2 to 3 hours rather than after 4 to 5 hours. Waiting for her scheduled milking was becoming very difficult. It seemed similar to her earlier experience with increasing milk but she was quite sure the cause this time was smaller containers rather than an increase in the liquid.

Becca asked Mike to milk her more often to relieve her discomfort. He dismissed the idea noting that while she might be temporarily more comfortable, she'd be tricking her body into producing the same or perhaps even more milk. He observed, "It's time to let nature take its course. I think your breasts are telling your body to produce less milk."

Becca replied, "Yes. I'm pretty sure that's what's happening too but I'm conflicted. One part of me wants extra milk to keep stretching my tits even if it hurts. I'm not at all happy with the idea of my tits getting so small they can't hold the milk I've been producing."

"Your tits look great," replied Mike. "Any difference in size isn't noticeable. If they get smaller they'll still be great. I remember your B cups as beautiful. They had a perfect shape and were well suited to your body. We've both enjoyed the DDs but if they wind up smaller I'll just have to play with them more so you know I still love them.

"I guess it's time to intensify your waist training. Serious tight lacing starts tomorrow. You'll also start wearing a slightly less constrictive waist cincher when you're not corseted. With a tiny waist you'll look and feel almost as busty as you've been."

Becca wouldn't say it to Mike but his statement made her pussy wet. Her recent experience with the corset had been very arousing. In fact, she thought corseting might turn out to be the longest lasting after effect of her contract. She could envision surrendering herself to tight corsets for years. It wasn't just the waist training or constriction of the corset; having her lover lace her into the unforgiving garment was what really turned her on. It was bondage but in an almost socially acceptable form.

The corset had been custom made for her using measurements taken shortly after her contract signing. It was an under bust style- allowing compression of the waist while she could wear any bra and remove it for access to her tits. About a month passed between taking the measurements and receipt of the garment. She'd been wearing it for about ten days except for the Saturday when she'd been involved with Dr. Jensen. After shorter stints for the first two days she now wore it almost 8 hours a day and had gotten quite used to the feeling. She knew that Mike had not tightened it as far as possible and was now excited by the prospect of starting her real waist training.

After her shower the next morning Mike assisted with the corset as he'd been doing each day. As he positioned the corset and initially snugged the laces he said, "Today I'm going to seriously corset you; neither of us knows if you'll be able to last all day. Fortunately we'll both be here all day. It's up to you to keep me informed as to how you feel today before I corset you and send you off to work tomorrow."

Becca agreed. "I'm not too concerned about passing out or anything. I'm more anxious about whether I'll be able to sit down at work. There is a new movement that encourages office workers to stand at tall desks rather than sit all day. They say it's healthier. Maybe I'll have to look into that."

Mike slowly worked the laces from the top and bottom to make the entire corset much tighter. Finally he announced that he was done. Becca's breathing was constrained; she felt a wave of panic as she was forced to take shallower breaths. She walked around the bedroom slowly and wondered out loud,"I'm not sure I can do this. It's not painful but my body doesn't feel normal. I feel as if I'm in a body cast."

"Okay. Let's just see how it goes. I can loosen it or take it off if it's too much. Tell me if you feel faint and don't go up or down the stairs unless I'm with you."

"Okay."

Mike then said, "Don't get dressed. Just put on a robe and let's make the bed and do the laundry. The distraction of doing something around the house might help you adjust." With Mike doing any tasks that required bending Becca cleaned up their bedroom, assembled and sorted the laundry. After loading the washer she felt better.

"My crisis has passed; I starting to believe I can do this. With you nearby, I'm going to try sitting down in the kitchen. I think I can do that; sinking into an upholstered chair might be more problematic."

Becca was able to sit down and rise from a straight back chair. She did it several times and then said, "I know I look stiff but physically I can handle this. I'm concerned about being in the office. Everyone will see I can't bend and am moving stiffly. I don't know whether to lie and claim an injury or confess the truth."

"That's up to you. You'll probably be corseted for the rest of the year. If you lie you'll need to keep the lie going for a year."

"I know. That would be difficult. I'm okay with telling the truth to the women in the office. My problem is with the men. They leer at my tits all of the time even though I've tried to dress conservatively. Letting them know I'm wearing a corset will be like tossing raw meat to a pack of wolves."

"It's up to you. I agree that the word 'corset' has lots of sexual connotations. Perhaps a half truth would be logical. Tell them you're wearing a back brace. Of course, even if they don't say it out loud the guys will joke with each other that your back hurts because your tits are so big. That's how guys are. I guess I never asked you- did you ever tell anyone at the office how your chest went from a B to a DD? Do they all assume you got implants?"

"No. I told the women the truth about the drug trial since I needed to make rest room trips for the breast pump. I also had wet spots on my blouse a couple of times. I had to tell the women to dispel any gossip about my being pregnant. I gave them permission to share the enlargement info with the men if it came up but asked them not to talk about the lactation. I've never told anyone about our contract. I may be a perv but I'm a private one. I'm not really sure if any of the guys know some or all of the truth about my breasts but they certainly stare at them a lot."

"Of course they stare. Men love big tits and on your taut body yours are spectacular. Perhaps you need to recognize that you're every guy's wet dream. Whether you like it or not, you're a sex object. I give you credit for dressing discretely at work but you can't hide your body from horny guys. I guess I wouldn't mention the word 'corset' if you don't want to be pestered even more but you might as well accept that every man at the office fantasizes about you. They've all pictured you naked and they've all thought about fucking you.

"Isn't that an aspect of having big tits that you've secretly enjoyed? I saw how you reacted to my plans for the videos. You like the idea of flaunting your tits. You liked it when I said you'd give everybody a hard on."

"Well, yes. I guess I do like flaunting my body -- at least when nobody can see my face. I'm also going to like the public milkings you've planned using the videos. I can't wait to start those. You've certainly drawn out my inner perv."

Tdisk
Tdisk
683 Followers
12