Meeting at the Pub

Story Info
You meet an old friend for a quiet drink after work.
1.4k words
3.87
18.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glance at my watch, as I stroll down the street. The evening sun makes it too hot to hurry and besides I am early. My destination is the pub in which we have agreed to met up in. Outside a couple of smokers look relaxed as they chat to one another, perhaps in this weather it is pleasant to be exiled outside. I walk past them and enter the pub.

It is quiet, there are a few people dressed in suits stopping they look as if they have stopped off for a quick one on the way home from work. Like most of the men in there I am wearing a dark suit. A grey rain coat flows down past my knees, and this makes me look every inch the typical businessman. My eyes scan the place looking for you. I catch sight of you sat at a table, in the corner. You are on your own and smile as my eyes meet yours.

"Hi," I say as I walk towards you.

"Hey," you respond as your face seems to light up.

"Been here long?" I respond as I peel off the rain coat and hang it over the back of my chair.

"No I only just got here."

"So do you want a drink?"

"I'm fine, thanks." You respond, as you pick up your almost full glass.

"Ok, Ill just go and get myself one. Won't be a minute."

"Great."

I walk over to the bar. I look back towards you as I lean against the bar. For some reason that night you look more beautiful than I can remember and I am unable to take my eyes off of you. The barman coughs and my attention snaps back towards him, in jeans and a t-shirt he looks every inch the typical student. I order my drink and while he pours it I find half my attention being drawn back to you. The barman hands me a fistful of coins which I swiftly deposit in my pocket before hurrying back to your table.

As I sit down I note that you are wearing a summery dress that is short, far shorter than I would have expected to see you in. I glance at them and find myself subconsciously licking my lips. My eyes return to your face, you appear radiant and smile sweetly. The mere sight of your smile seems to cause me to smile too. Yet although my eyes are drawn to your face, my hands are drawn to your bare thighs that appear so tantalizing.

"So have you had a good day?" I ask as I pull my chair close to yours.

I brush my hand almost accidentally on your knee. My eyes study your for a negative reaction and spotting none I take this as a good signal.

"Sorry" I mutter inaudibly, although I instantly regret it.

"Yes not too bad, we seem to be going through a rather quiet period at the moment. How are things for you?"

"Fairly busy." I respond. "Are you still having problems with...." I struggle to remember her name, someone you mentioned last time. All I can remember is that it is the sort of name that seems as if it belongs to a previous generation.

"God yes," you respond as you roll your eyes upwards towards the heavens, "She is still being a complete bitch. I don't know what she has against me."

"I am sure it is nothing against you, it is probably just the way she treats people," I say as I take a hold of your knee and squeeze it gently, as if to reassure you. As the conversation moves on my hand doesn't.

I feel the first flush of alcohol slightly boosting my confidence and I allow my hands to grow steadily more adventurous. My fingers begin moving in gentle rubbing movements just above your knees, almost as if to warm you up. Then my fingers gradually creep further and further up your thighs. Your skin is soft and smooth beneath my finger tips. My hands move slowly, so as not to startle and yet almost daring you to stop me. My gaze fixed upon yours, looking for the merest hint of displeasure that I will take as my signal to stop. Yet that never happens. This encourages me to continue to allow my strong fingers tracing the insides of your thighs. Your eyes don't quite meet mine and remained looked on the table – at once embarrassed and eager for me to carry on. The dark lighting allows a concealed spot to play. By now the conversation has ceased.

In a sudden move my hand moves to the middle of your crotch. I look at the way you make the merest hint of a gasp. I begin to feel you swell at my touch, even through the fabric I can feel the way your pussy yearns to be touched. I grin softly as you squirm with every movement of my hand, your legs part further so it is even easier for me to touch you. I gently stroke you through the fabric. My hand slips to your left hip, where I fumble for the waistband and take a firm hold of the fabric.

"Help me out with this?" I ask, in response you lift your body slightly off the seat and my hand gently pulls them down slipping them over your smooth legs. I have to lean forwards as I pull them over your shoes. With one hand I crumble them up into a small ball and slip them into my jacket pocket. Your cheeks look faintly flushed.

"You can have them back latter." I whisper as I slide my finger back up your thighs, as they part slightly. My fingers move still higher until I reach the very top.

"I can stop at any time you want." I say, "Just say the word."

You seem to shake your head ever so slightly and this makes me grow more audacious. I allow my fingers to gently brush your fleshy mound. I begin to teasing your outer lips then dipping them into your juices, soaking my fingers in your juices. Then I carefully spread the moisture over your now swollen mound. Around us is the buzz of conversation as ordinary people happily enjoying their evening unaware of what I am doing to you.

I feel your hand gently squeeze just above my knee and then begin to move higher and higher up my leg. I feel my cock stirring as your hand moves higher and higher. You brush the palm of your hand against me.

"Your turn", you whisper as you lean close to me. I can feel the warmth of your hands through the thin fabric of my trousers. You move closer to me and begin to nibble softly on my ears as my fingers run torturously around your clit.

Your fingers grope the area around my crotch as if you are trying to find something before you find the top of my zip and take hold of it with two fingers. I can hear the sound of the sound of metal on metal as you slowly unfasten it. My half erect cock now freed from my constraint of trousers seems to grow still bigger as you take my cock in your hands. Even through the fabric of my cotton boxer shorts it feels delightful. You fingers wrap around the head and squeeze it before you begin to pump up and down the shaft of my cock. I feel the blood flowing into it as my erection grows stronger and more powerful. With each motion of your hands it seems to grow bigger and stronger. Your fingers toy with the head, occasionally pausing in order to squeeze it.

"I'm so turned on." You almost growl.

"Me too." I respond as my fingers gently glide around your clit. Stroking around it in circular motions; using your own juices as lubrication. My fingers are now drenched with your juices. You mutter all manner of filth into my ear as I feel your pussy convulse around my fingers. Simultaneously I feel my cock explode. I emit a slight grunt as I shudder – trying to control myself.

I struggle to catch my breath as you almost collapse into my arms. I wonder if anyone can notice our flushed faces.

"That was so good!" I say as I feel my cock receding.

"Mmmm." You respond as you exhale deeply, your eyes half closed.

"We could go on somewhere else?"

"Where?"

"Well my place is not far away. I have a bottle of champagne in the fridge".