Meeting Butch

Story Info
Bar meeting doesn't turn out as planned.
2.6k words
4.42
26.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to be in Columbus on business and was all alone. I couldn’t stand being cooped up in the hotel a minute longer, so I asked the desk attendant where to go for a cold beer and some country music. He recommended a little, local bar around the corner so I headed out. I figured I was dressed okay for a local bar in my knee length denim skirt, a red jacket and black sports bra. Though I briefly considered zipping the jacket all the way up, because the black sports bra shows a lot of my 40ddd’s.

I walked into the bar and all heads turned, I quickly realized I was one of only three women in the bar, and the others were with men. I thought about leaving but the beer just sounded too good. I sat down at the bar and ordered my beer. As I was taking my first sip, I noticed the guy two stools down staring at my chest. Actually, he was hard to miss. He had sandy brown hair, and beautiful green eyes. His hair was long in the back but covered by a dew rag on top, which I guess, was part of his work clothes along with his jeans and tight t-shirt. He was sipping his Coors and just staring at my chest, like he didn’t care if I noticed. I thought about telling him off, but hell, I was lonely and in a strange town, I could use a friend. I told the bartender to send him another Coors Lite and to put it on my tab.

He didn’t seem at all surprised when the bartender brought him the beer, but he quickly moved down next to me. I introduced myself, flashing my best smile. “Well, my name is Butch and I was just grabbing a cold one after work, but I just may have to stay longer now.” We made all the usual small talk, and then suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. “I like this song, and you are going to dance with me,” he said this as he pulled me to the dance floor. I quickly guessed no was not an option. It was a slow song and as we moved across the dance floor, Butch’s hands were roaming along my back and ass. I tried to tell him to keep them above the belt, but he just laughed and pinched my ass. “Sweetheart, you better learn quickly that I don’t take no for an answer.” I thought who does this guy think he is. When we went back to our drinks, I gathered up my purse, threw some money on the bar and walked out.

Well, Butch followed me out the door and said I must be reading his mind, he was ready to leave too, He flagged a cab and steered me inside before I realized what was happening. He was smaller than me, but very strong and definitely controlling. “Look, I just want to spend more time with you, so we are going to my place for another drink.” I couldn’t figure out why I was allowing this guy to lead me around like a puppy on a leash, but truth be told it was making me hot.

When we got to his apartment, he pulled me against him and took my lips, there was nothing gentle in this kiss; it was pure possession. I started to pull away, but he pulled my wrists behind me, and pulled me in closer. My mind was saying run, but my body was definitely responding. I melted against him and he released my wrists to remove my jacket. He lowered his head kissing the tops of my breasts, and I closed my eyes and relaxed. Relaxed that is until I felt cold metal against my wrist, but my reaction was too slow and the cuff was quickly locked on. After that it was easy for him to bring the other wrist behind me and affix the other cuff. With that he looked deeply into my eyes and told me the safe word was “gumball“and if I used it he would stop immediately. This made me feel a little better, but I was still nervous. Of course, someone should tell my body that, because it was heating up quickly.

He turned his attention to my skirt and I was quickly standing before him in just my bra and panties. He left for a second and came back with a knife; I stood completely still afraid of what he was planning. But the knife was not a weapon; he used it to quickly cut the sports bra off, before removing my panties.

It is a weird sensation to stand naked in front of a fully clothed man as he assesses your body. I should have been scared, and I was somewhat, but I was also hot and wet. He slowly ran his hands over every inch of my body, cupping my breasts and stroking my thighs. He used his hands to spread my legs apart, and his fingers stroked my upper thighs. Then they were stroking my lips and brushing across my clit. He gave a deep chuckle when he realized how wet I was. He plunged two fingers inside me and roughly fucked my pussy with his fingers, until I wasn’t sure my legs would continue supporting me. “Damn girl, we are definitely going to have some fun tonight. Kneel down in front of the couch,” as he said this he helped me get down on my knees. He left the room again but was back in a minute. He came up behind me and put something over my eyes, I could feel him tying it in the back. God, how did I get here, naked on my knees blindfolded and handcuffed. I wasn’t sure, but I knew it felt good.

I could hear him moving around, maybe he was getting undressed. I wasn’t sure until he sat on the couch in front of me, and pressed my lips to his cock. I knew what he wanted and so I began licking the head of his cock. I ran my tongue up and down his shaft and all over his balls, softly sucking each one into my mouth. As I began to slide his shaft into my mouth, he placed his hands on my head, encouraging me.

I was dripping wet, and really wanted his cock in my pussy, but I was going to make this the best blowjob of his life. I moved up and down his shaft with slow teasing strokes, my tongue tracing across it as I went. He was moaning and hard as a rock and I playfully bit the tip, before engulfing his rod again. He used his hands to speed up my pace and when I had most of him in my mouth he pushed my head down further, forcing his cock into my throat. I gagged a bit but after a few times was easily swallowing him whole. Between his hip thrusts, my movements and his hands, he was really fucking my mouth, I wanted to touch him, touch myself, but the handcuffs prevented that. I couldn’t even see his reactions. But I could feel his hard cock in my throat and his full balls against my chin.

I kept stroking him with my mouth, using my teeth and tongue to vary the pressure and I knew he was getting close. His hands left my head and began massaging my breasts and pinching my nipples. I was biting and licking his shaft when I felt first the pressure and then mild pain on my nipple. I tried to pull up, to get his cock out of my mouth to ask what he did, but his hand pushed me back down. Then I felt the sensation on my other nipple. I didn’t know it at the time, but he had put on nipple clamps. I got used to them and went back to work on his cock in earnest, then he pulled on the chain between the clamps. This time I didn’t stop sucking his cock but I did bite him. All this got me was a moan of pleasure and another pull on the chain.

I took him into my throat and bit the base of his cock, then pulled back and bit the head. Now I could tell he was really close, so I kept sucking him deep and biting him, before beginning a new stroke. It wasn’t long before he pushed my head down, forcing his cock even deeper into my throat and let loose jets of hot cum. I couldn’t breathe, but still he shot gobs of cum deep in my throat. Finally drained he released my head. I came up for a breath but quickly took him back in my mouth and licked him clean.

He lifts me by the shoulders and leads me to another room and unlocks the cuffs. Turning me by the shoulders he pushes me roughly backward, my knees hit and I fall on the bed, face-up. Crawling on top of me, he pulls my wrists above my head and ties them to the headboard. When he gets off the bed, I pull at the restraints, trying to free my wrists but it is no use. Soon he has my ankles secured, and I am tied spread eagle to the bed. He sits beside me and removes the nipple clamps, stopping to lick and bite as the clamp comes off my sore swollen nipples. His hands caress each breast, and then massage it roughly. Then his hands travel lower caressing my ribs, my belly, and my thighs.

He gets up; I still cannot watch his movements because of the blindfold. I feel him between my legs and then his fingers are stroking along my slit, testing my wetness for him. He slides a finger inside me, and then two, stroking me gently, adding to the fire inside me. I jump when his tongue finds me clit and starts to flick across it. I arch my hips hoping for more and he doesn’t disappoint me. He slides a third finger inside me, stretching me tight and begins sucking my sensitive nub. He flicks his tongue across it even as he sucks on it. All the while his fingers probe and thrust inside me. My back arches and I moan out loud, nothing has ever felt so good. He pushes me to the brink with his tongue and fingers, and then stops. “Are you my slut…will you do what I say? Answer me!” he growls. At that moment I would have said anything to cum and I swear I am his slut and that I will obey him. He immediately goes back to his oral assault on my clit, as he roughly finger fucks me. My orgasm quickly overtakes me and I scream and moan in release, thrashing against the restraints. He leaves me, so I can calm down a bit.

When he comes back in, he asks if I remember my promise. I try to remember what I promised him in the heat of the moment. “Look,” he growls, “You vowed that you were my slut and would obey me. If you don’t remember I can play back the video.” Oh shit, he was video taping, that’s why he blindfolded me, so I wouldn’t see the camera. “I am sure you would just love all your co-workers seeing what you do when you are out of town on business. If not, you better remember your promise.” I am crying under the blindfold, glad he cannot see the tears. He unties my ankles, and then releases my wrists. Then he takes the blindfold off and I see how pleased he is with himself. I look around for a camera, but it must be one of those little spy things because I don’t see it; so much for getting the tape back.

He grabs my hands and pulls me to my feet. “Turn around and bend over the bed” he commands me. I bend over putting my weight on my arms, but he pulls them out from under me, so that my head is on the bed, my arms to the sides. Reaching under me, he reattaches the nipple clamps, letting the chain run across my back. Standing behind me, he grabs my hips, running his cock along my slit and wetting it. “Put me inside you” he commands. I reach underneath myself, guiding his cock to my pussy, guiding it inside me. He tells me to place my hands in front of me, but not under me. Then he tells me to fuck him.

I must respond to slowly, because one hand slaps my ass hard as the other pulls the chain for the nipple clamps. I push myself back onto his cock, hard, trying to ease the tension on the chain. I use my hands and hips to push myself on and off his cock. As I impale myself on his cock, he just stands there, enjoying my warmth and the tight velvet feel of my pussy on his cock. He does ease up the tension on the chain though. I try to tighten my muscles around his cock as I push myself backwards, thrusting it deeper inside me. His hands slap the cheeks of my ass as I fuck myself on his pole. “Reach down and finger your clit…I want you to cum while you fuck me” he growls. I start to say no, but the tension is back on the chain, and my nipples feel as if he is pulling them off. Reluctantly, I place a finger on my clit, and begin rubbing it in small circles. His balls rub against my hand as I thrust backwards.

I don’t want to play with myself in front of him, but I can’t ignore how good it feels. His hands are guiding my hips now. He is pulling me onto his cock, harder and faster. I can feel the ordered orgasm building inside me and so can he, as my muscles clench his cock. “Cum for me now, come for me slut”, his words aren’t even finished as an orgasm races through me. Pushing me forward he begins fucking me doggy style earnestly. He is pounding in and out of my tight pussy, pushing me forward with each thrust. His weight presses my clamped nipples into the bed, but the mild pain only adds to my excitement. His thrusts come faster as he nears the brink and I can feel another orgasm building inside me. This is not making love; this is wild animalistic fucking so unlike anything I have known. His hips thrust mine into the bed and his thrusts rub my clit against the covers. My cunt is gripping his cock tightly as we both near an explosive end. He thrusts once more very deep and holds it there as his cum flows deep inside me. This triggers my release and waves of muscle contractions milk his cock. He shudders inside me and jet after jet of cum splash on my inner walls. Finally the last of his cum is inside me and he pulls away.

He stands up, pulling me with him. Reaching back he pulls back the covers and we climb onto the bed. Gently he covers us and pulls me against him, spoon fashion and we drift off to sleep. I can only imagine what the morning will bring.