Meeting By The Sea

Story Info
You find her wet from the sea.
2k words
4.55
9.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippac
Pippac
13 Followers

Summer is finally here again.

The sun is high in our skies, a cloud free expanse of never ending blue. It's my favourite time of year, one that brings with it total freedom from mundane things like shoes and socks, right on up to spicier things like restrictive underwear and tightly coiffed buns.

I'm standing by the sea, watching the waves roll onto the shore. The sand feels delicious between my toes, as does the sea spray on my face. I lick my lips, tasting the saltiness of the ocean. The light summer breezes caress my skin and I raise my arms up over my head in a vain attempt to embrace it all. I feel my light cotton dress flutter about my bare ass and legs imparting a feeling so delightful, I can hardly describe it. Even so, I relish it. So much so, that I've arranged with you to meet me here on this secluded beach. I want to make your fantasy a steaming hot reality.

It's Monday. I couldn't wait until the weekend to do this, as the beach would be too busy. I know you'll have to sneak away from work for a couple of hours to be with me. It'll be well worth your while. I'll make sure of it. It's just me and my flouncy pink dress on the sand. I glance around checking for you. You're nowhere to be seen. I spare myself a trip to the car for a phone call. We still have time. I hike my dress up around my waist, baring my pussy to the far off horizon, as I make my way into the water. It's clean shaven, save for a thin strip of dark brown hair on the front. I know that that you love to kiss me all around down there. Today, you won't get your way, however. This afternoon, I plan to please you.

I slink into the warmth of the ocean, letting the waves lap my legs. The water is warm and inviting. I wade further in so that the waves splash high over my thighs and onto my belly. I stand there for a spell, just savouring the beauty of the ocean and the feeling of the sun on my face. I believe I see a small boat off in the distance. I watch it go by. At this moment, there is no other place I'd rather be. I inhale deeply, filling my lungs with the salty air, then slowly exhale. I feel at peace with myself and in total anticipation of you. I turn and make my way back to the shore.

I throw off my damp dress and sit in the surf naked, with my legs open wide. The waves roll over me and lick at my pussy, leaving it all shiny and wet in the sunshine. I lean back on my hands, basking in the sun and thinking of you. Just you and how good you make me feel. How good I want to make you feel. The sun bears down on my face and shoulders. I reach into the water and splash it onto me. I rub my wet hands over the smoothness of my belly and up over my small breasts. A little cooler now, I look down between my legs and watch the surf froth and bubble there until it recedes, only to do it all over again. My clit juts out of my pussy appreciatively, glistening in the sunlight. I enjoy the rhythmic sensuality of the ocean until I feel compelled to reach down and do it myself.

I cup my vulva with both hands and close my eyes. I think of your sweet kisses, your warm breath upon my neck. It makes me smile. I feel the ocean splash over my fingers as they play between my thighs. I run them over my full outer lips and into the deep folds surrounding my swelling inner petals. They feel so soft and smooth, now watered and slippery with my own juices. I can't wait for you to get here. I stroke my clit with my finger tip until my breath comes hot and fast and I can't help but slip it inside of me. I want you that much. This is what the thought of you does to me.

I don't hear you approach. Your footsteps are lost in the softness of the sand. Your familiar hands upon my breasts let me know that you are here. Without a word, I turn my happy face up to yours. You kiss each of my lips in turn, before probing my mouth with your gentle warm tongue. You knead my breasts and finding my nipples, you caress them, rubbing them gently until a small moan escapes my lips. I tremble as your lips leave mine and make their way down my neck to my shoulders. You bury your face there and I lean into you, taking my hands from my pussy to pull your arms all around me. You ask me what this is all about. In a naughty whisper, I tell you that I brought you by the ocean to suck your cock. You throw your head back and chuckle. I tell you that I don't want to come, that I only want to pleasure you today. You ask me why. I tell you because I love you.

You sit down behind me. I see your bare legs and realize you are naked, too. You blitz my back with a flurry of soft kisses. I bend forward, yielding deeply to you, so that my hair is adrift in the waves. You cup my breasts, manipulating my thick nipples between forefinger and thumb. I so desperately need your tongue on them. I rise and turn to face you. I straddle your lap in a selfish attempt to sit and savour your sweet kisses all over my breasts for a spell before I go down on you. Instead, you ease me onto your waiting cock. I know you are seducing me, trying to satisfy me nonetheless. My descent is a slow and utterly delicious one. Each inch of your cock sends me higher. I'm so wet for you. When finally, you fill my pussy to the brim, I begin to rock my hips ever so slowly against yours. I can't help but give in to you a little, in spite of my resolve. I hear you breathing harder now, competing with the gentle splash of the waves against our bodies. The combination of the sun, sand, water and you is something that I've always craved, but lacked the nerve to pursue. On the other hand, I know you've wanted to do this from the very first day we set foot on this bay some years ago. I'm completely intoxicated. Lost in the elements. Lost in you. I cradle you in my arms, feeling you so close to me. I want to make this moment right here on the sand last before I make you come and you have to leave again. I listen to you breathe and grind into every stroke of your hard cock inside me until I tear myself away to pleasure you. I want you to have that moment you so deeply desire.

I carefully climb off you and kneel between your thighs. I take your damp cock into my hands. My fingers encircle your generous girth, playing your length in my lingering wetness. You lay flat in the sand, wet with perspiration and salt water. I look at you. Your eyes are closed. You are breathing through your open mouth, your breath is raspy and strong. With one hand still making gentle passes over your cock, my other finds your balls. I run my fingertips over the top of your delicate sack and all down all around the sides until they touch your thighs. I push my hand in between and feel you shudder. I lick your cock all over, so I can stroke it until you moan and raise your hips off the sand. You thrust through my slick fist into the air.

I release you, spread your thighs wide apart and position myself in between. I lower my head to your groin, so close that you can feel every puff of my breath from my lips. I replace my fingers with my tongue and zigzag lightly from the tip of your cock, down over your balls and into the crease where your groin meets your thigh. I lift your sack. I take my tongue down under your balls, tickling the swelling there and then down into the crease of your ass with the very tip of my tongue until I feel a slight quiver in your thighs. I wet my lips and slowly drag them back over your sack, softly kissing every square inch of skin I can find. I take each ball into my mouth in turn. I suck these delicate eggs, ever so gently, rolling my tongue tip over their surface until I feel my wetness slide down my inner thigh. I dip my finger into it and use my juices to paint circles around the eye in your cock. I tell you that this is what you do to me.

You manage a nod, just as a wave breaks over us. I bow, lick my lips and press them to the head of your cock. I slide them down as far as I can go, wiggling my tongue along the way. When I raise my head, I apply a gentle suction and swirl my tongue around the head of your cock. I feel you stiffen in my mouth and then a gush of precum on my tongue. I swallow and descend again. I love the taste and feel of you in my mouth and how you respond with every flick of my tongue. I won't stop until I have all of you. I want to satisfy you like this.

I suck your cock with a slow, steady motion until I feel the tension rising in your thighs. I relax my head, as my jaw is growing tired now. I purse my lips and allow you to pump through their tightness and onto my awaiting, flickering tongue. You are moaning aloud and I know that you are chasing your climax. I look forward to it. It is my favourite thing to watch you do. When you ejaculate, you unravel into me, be it in my pussy, or on my tongue. It doesn't matter where. I love to watch you squirt your sweet pearly essence as you writhe about in a blissful agony, completely mine at that very moment. It is incomparable to anything I have ever known. I want the very core of you surrendered onto my tongue, swallowed into my belly.

Your hips are moving faster now, driving your cock deeper into my mouth. I suck your cock as best I can, matching your stride by bobbing up and down enthusiastically until you groan out loud. I hold onto your shaft, rubbing in time to my mouth, trying to tease the cum out of you. I want to taste it. I crave it. I want you so much. You moan deeply and grip my head. I know that you are going to come. I steady your cock in my mouth with one hand. The other palms your balls, coaxing them to jizz. I make my tongue dance over the head of your cock, darting over and around its sensitive underside. I apply a gently suction, sliding my tongue back and forth under the head. A wave breaks over us just as the first pulse of your cum washes over my tongue. A lingering suck with each spasm, milks the rest out of you. I want every drop. I swallow each hot gush as it comes and wantonly lick every last trickle out of your hole until you push me away, unable to bear my attentions anymore.

We lay in the surf, enjoying the water and cool breezes in a peaceful afterglow. Some moments later, hands clasped, we make our way back into the rest of the world.

Pippac
Pippac
13 Followers