Meeting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his cock sheathed in latex, he knelt between her legs and gripped her butt, pulling her up to him. He slid the head of his cock along her inner lips and she whimpered, writhing and trying to bring him to where she needed him. He rubbed against her clit and she pled incoherently with him. Finally he pushed the head against her slit and she groaned with relief as she felt him sliding inside, opening her. It had been so long since she'd had a man inside her; at times she thought she would never experience this again. Once he was embedded as far as he could go, he stopped moving and watched her. She looked at him uncomprehendingly and wiggled her hips, trying to make him fuck her. But still he didn't move.

"Are you my slut, April," he asked quietly.

"Ohhh....Evan! Please!"

"Are you my slut?"

When she didn't answer, he ran his thumb over her belly towards her pussy, until he touched her clit. She thrashed and cried out as he rubbed it in little circles.

"Evan! Pleeease!"

"I asked you a question...are you my slut?"

"Yes! Yes! Now please, please, please....."

He continued to rub her clit while lazily pulling out and thrusting back into her. Her eyes rolled back.

"And who does this pussy belong to, April?"

"You!"

"Who do you belong to, April?"

"You! I belong to you! Please!"

Hooking his elbows under her knees, Evan planted his hands on the bed next to her shoulders and began to thrust harder, faster. She cried out with relief and then gasped and moaned when he leaned down and sucked a nipple into his mouth. He released her breast and covered her mouth with his as he slammed into her. He kissed her hard and deep and she couldn't breathe, his tongue thrusting into her mouth with the same savagery that his cock was thrusting into her pussy. She whined into his mouth, unable to get enough oxygen through her nose, until he suddenly pulled away. He threw his head back, eyes closed, as his cock grew impossibly hard and pulsed with his orgasm. She thought she had never seen anything more beautiful than Evan's face above her as he came with a hoarse shout. It was that, even more than the sensations in her pussy, that pushed her over the edge and she cried out his name as she came, a great surge of pleasure sweeping over her.

He continued thrusting and she lost track of time as wave after wave rocked her. He finally began to slow, as did her shuddering. She felt his cock shrink and fall out of her. He released her legs and collapsed on top of her, kissing her face. After catching his breath for a moment, he reached over and unclipped her wrists, and then disposed of the condom in the small trash can next to the bed. Wrapping his arms around her, he rolled to his side and pulled her close against him. She felt his breath on top of her head as she snuggled against him, nuzzling and kissing his chest. He tilted her head back so that he could see her face and kissed her gently, resting his forehead against hers.

"Fuck, baby."

"I know," she said with a sigh.

Wrapped around one another, limbs entangled, they let their heart rates return to normal. And still they stayed, dozing with post-coital exhaustion.

12