Meeting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want me to take care of that for you," she asked huskily.

"Oh you will, love," he laughed. "You will."

She watched him, eyes wide, as he put the shower head back, opened the shower door, and reached for a condom lying on the counter. Ripping the foil square open with his teeth, he pulled the condom out and rolled it onto his cock before stepping back into the shower. She yelped when his big hands gripped her thighs and he lifted her, pushing her back against the wall. Before she could protest, he had impaled her on his cock. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

"You could slip and fall," she protested.

"I won't," he promised.

He thrust slowly and she tightened her grip, closing her eyes and burying her face against his shoulder. One hand grasped her hair and gently pulled her head back so that he could kiss her, deepening the kiss as his thrusts picked up speed and urgency. He broke the kiss and pressed his mouth to her cheek, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her ass and thighs, seeming to forget anything but his own gratification. April didn't expect to come again, didn't think she could so soon, but knowing he was using her for his own enjoyment, the feel of him holding her so tightly and securely, the pounding of his heart against her chest as he battered her into the shower wall, his gasping breath against her cheek. It was the sound of his soft groans of pleasure that finally sent her over, clenching and spasming around him. Then he was shuddering against her as his cock shuddered inside her.

When their heart rates returned to normal, Evan turned off the water and they stepped out of the shower. As they dried off with the large, fluffy towels, April tried to look at her butt in the mirror as he talked about ordering breakfast from room service before going sightseeing in the city.

"Sightseeing," she said doubtfully. "I'm not sure I can even walk." She shook her head at his chuckle and turned to show him her pale butt cheeks with the reddened imprints of his fingers. "You know, between last night and this morning, I'm going to have bruises, right?"

"Good," he said, leaning down and pressing his lips to her reddened flesh. "Every time you look at them or sit down and feel them, you will remember me."

"What an ego," she exclaimed, laughing.

"Absolutely, baby. Absolutely."

He caught her around the waist and rubbed his damp beard on her cheeks and throat, making her shriek with laughter.

12