Meeting Ch. 04

Story Info
Room service.
2.5k words
4.28
16.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lyn Lei
Lyn Lei
4 Followers

I awaken the next morning to find you already up and on the couch reading the paper. I love to watch you when you don't know I'm looking. I find such pleasure in your presence, loving the way you seem to lounge so casually yet still manage to fill the room.

As if sensing my stare you look over to find me watching you.

"Good Morning, my sweet. Sleep well?"

I watch you put the paper down and stand, reaching your arms up over your head, stretching, your body drawn taut. Seeing your form in nothing but boxers... the effect on me is instant, I want to purr. My body yearns to touch you as I see you walking towards me.

"Yes sir, I did. Did you?"

"Well enough."

Reaching me, your finger trails across my lips. I lick it as it passes over. A smile slowly spreads on your face.

Knock. Knock. "Room service!"

A female voice. Oh my. My heart races instantly at the devilish glint I see in your eyes and the hunger that can now be seen in your smile.

"Ah. There's breakfast. What good timing. No, don't get up. Stay there and be quiet until I need you."

Until you need me?

The door opens to find Jill standing on the other side behind the breakfast cart. Her uniform bow is undone and hanging around her collar and the top two buttons of her white shirt are undone; her vest is draped over one arm. She's smiling tentatively at you.

Oh God.

"Jill, how nice to see you again. You're just in time, I'm starved. Come in, please. Just leave the cart by the table."

The door closes behind her seemingly as if fate itself was being sealed.

Having put the cart where you directed, her gaze shifts to me and then lands on you. It's obvious she's interested in what she thinks may happen in this room but is unsure of the part she will play.

You, apparently, are not.

Walking to her you stop a mere inch away, so close you can feel her heat, sense her arousal. You tower over her and she's forced to lean her head back to look up at you. She shifts nervously under your stare.

I watch from the bed as your hand reaches up to trail your fingers across her lips, down her chin, slowly down her throat. They trail lightly down her chest between the open front of her shirt to rest between her breasts; the button there stopping your hand, your eyes never leaving hers.

She shivers as your fingers reverse their path back slowly up her chest; your fingers reaching around the side of her neck, your thumb over her throat, holding her there.

"You know why you're here... don't you?"

"Yes," A barely whispered response, her body trembles.

I can see your hard cock straining your boxers. Watching you with her is turning me on too.

"Good. The two of us are going to be teaching my little slut, over there on the bed, a lesson."

Her eyes dart to me and I'm blushing fiercely.

"It seems she is not as appreciative of what I have to offer her as I would like her to be. I intend to show her the error of her ways. You have a delectable little body and I'm going to have such fun enjoying it."

She looks back to you and smiles brilliantly.

On a laugh you state, "Yes, I new you'd do. Take off your clothes."

Still holding her neck, still standing so close, you watch her hands as they squeeze between you, brushing your stomach as they rise to the top button.

Inch by inch her body is revealed to your gaze. Your eyes follow her hands as each button is undone and she removes the shirt. Your cock jumps in your boxers, eager and hungry.

Her bra quickly follows and your hand slides down from her throat to run fingertips over her hard little nipples. She sighs in response and your body tightens visibly. Both hands on her breasts now, lifting, kneading, squeezing them together as you lower your mouth to her. Your tongue licks across each nipple as she arches her back, pressing her breasts further into your hands.

Your teeth tug on her nipple as your hands grip her breasts tight, lifting them higher. Her hands fumble with the zipper of her skirt, trying to remove it. It falls to puddle around her feet leaving her standing in only her panties.

Her fingers lace through your hair as she holds your head to her breasts, her head thrown back. Your hands slide down her sides and around her back pulling her against you as your mouth tastes hers.

Your hands slip into the back of her panties, cupping her bottom, squeezing it, pulling her up against your erection. Her soft moan ignites such a strong reaction in me. It's incredibly arousing to watch you taking her, wishing it were me instead.

Still holding her, you walk her backwards towards the bed. I pull my legs up as the back of her thighs hit the side of the bed at the foot of the mattress and you set her down onto it. I can't help but stare as your mouth leaves hers to trail down her throat; you're kneeling before her now, licking her breasts, sucking her nipples into your mouth.

She leans back on her hands, head thrown back, as your hands grip her breasts and your tongue trails a line down the center of her stomach to dip into her belly button. Your hands push her down to lie flat on the bed, releasing her breasts to slide down her abdomen and grip her upper thighs.

She moans deep in her throat as your hands spread her thighs holding them open to your gaze, her panty covered center mere inches from your mouth.

"Mmmmm, you're wet, I can smell you," you all but growl to her.

I watch as your tongue licks her panties, up her center, tasting her juices from the thin material as she writhes on the bed. She moans softly as you nibble on her through the cotton, tugging it away from her body with your teeth and letting the panties snap back into place.

I watch in silence and hope that my obedience is taken for what it is. I'm not sure how long I can deny the urge to beg for what you're giving her, what I want to have. It will do no good, I know. There's a lesson to be learned here. I'm so wet just from watching you with her; I can feel it running along my thighs. I want to reach between my legs and touch myself, to relieve the pressure building there. You haven't said I could and I don't dare disobey your order to be quiet so that I can ask. Maybe if I just squeeze my thighs tighter together...

My attention snaps back to her when she moans aloud. You've pulled her panties to the side displaying her soft, wet center to the cool air of the room. I watch as your tongue licks slowly up her swollen sex, I squirm with her as your fingers spread her open, I groan too when your tongue tastes her tender pink insides. Her back arches off the bed as your tongue penetrates her then licks up to flick her most sensitive spot.

I can no longer resist. My hand slips down to find my center flooded with my own juices. I sigh as I slip a finger between my own swollen lips, touching the same spot on me that you're licking on her. It feels so good but would be so much better if it were your tongue instead. I follow the motions of your tongue on her with my finger on my own flesh. At least I can pretend.

"Did I say you could touch yourself?" Frozen in place, I meet your gaze. The taunting smile tells me that you're pleased that I'm affected so by what you're doing with Jill. You're standing now, sliding her panties over her hips and down her legs.

"No, sir."

"That's right. I didn't. Since you seem to need something wet to play with, move over here closer; on your tummy facing my cock."

My heart races in anticipation. I want to participate! My desire for you to touch me or to let me touch you is strong.

"Look at how wet she is." I watch as you spread her legs wide again, your finger runs between her lips and through her juices. "Touch her."

I run my fingers next to yours through her center. She feels a lot like I do, very soft and very wet. She moans at our touch.

"You want to touch a pussy, you can touch hers. Hold her open while I feed my cock to her."

Oh my god. "But... I..."

"But you what? It's very easy. I am going to fuck her; you are going to help me fuck her. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Then do it."

My hands tremble as I spread her open for you. Her flesh is so slick with her arousal, her scent fills my senses. I feel her tummy quiver under my arm; her skin is so warm and flushed and her breathing so quick.

"Wider. I want to be able to see her little pussy sucking my cock inside." With this she moans and arches against my hand as I spread her center open wider. Your words turn us both on. My desire for your cock to fill me as it's about to do her is consuming me; making me squirm. You can see it in my eyes and smile wickedly at me as you fist your cock and run the tip of it through her wetness, pausing at her opening.

I look down to see the head of your cock pushing slowly into her, stretching her around you. I groan at the sight, knowing how it feels to be spread inside to accommodate your thickness; the feel of you full inside of me. The need to have you inside of me is so strong.

Instead you thrust hard against her, filling her in one motion. She arches off the bed and moans. Her hands fisting in the sheets, head thrown back as you slide in and out of her. Your hands grip her waist pulling her hard onto your thrusts. I move my hands and rub her clit as you fuck her, watching her breasts move in rhythm to you, her nipples so hard and straining, begging to be touched.

I look back to your cock sliding in and out of her. Unconsciously I lick my lips. Knowing what you feel like, yet watching someone else experience it is foreign to me. You stop moving leaving your cock fully inside of her. Her body arches to move against you, wanting more.

"Do you want some of my cock?"

My eyes fly to yours, first to see if you're talking to me, then searching for the catch but not finding it.

"Yes, sir," I say tentatively.

I watch as you slowly pull your cock from her gripping center until just the head is still inside. She wiggles to try to get more of you back in her, her muscles clenching and milking you. You back up a bit more and your cock falls from her center. She whimpers at the loss, still lying spread before you waiting.

You move slightly to the left of her, your cock pointing at my face while two fingers of your right hand slide deep inside of her warm center. She sighs.

Your cock brushes against my closed mouth. I can see her juices coating you. I can smell her scent strong on you.

"Open."

I hesitate, opening my mouth slowly, not sure I want to taste her on you. Immediately her taste permeates my mouth as your cock slides inside along my tongue. The weight of your cock is heaven. The taste of her on you is odd.

"Tell me, how does she taste?"

I look up at you, unable to talk around the thickness in my mouth. I feel you pressing against my throat, seeking entrance.

"I asked you a question."

Your cock pushes into my throat, choking me, holding me there while my muscles squeeze you. My gag reflex is strong and I know you love to choke me with your length.

"I'm glad you agree. I think she tastes good too... and she's very tight. Her little pussy sucks on my cock. Make me nice and wet so I can fuck her more."

Your cock slips from my mouth with a string of my saliva spanning the increasing distance. I watch as your cock covered in my saliva pushes back inside of her.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" Jill yells as you pound into her, pulling her little body onto your hard cock. Your hands reach her nipples, tugging on them as you fuck her, her body arching off the bed she explodes in climax around your cock. The feel of her contractions around your pumping cock are too much and you cum deep inside of her, throwing your head back, your entire body taut.

God, you're hot. I love to watch you cumming.

I watch as your cock begins a slow retreat from her body, only to thrust deep inside of her one last time as she quivers around you, coming down from her orgasm.

Your cock slowly slips from her body covered in the mixture of your cum and her juices. I watch as your seed drips from her center, running down to pool on the sheet beneath her.

You bring your cock to me, running it over my lips, trailing the mixture of your cum and Jill's juices along them. I open my mouth, knowing you want me to clean you. I suck and lick your cock as you look down at me. Once clean you pull your cock from my mouth and reach for my hands. Pulling me to my feet before you, you spin me around so my back is flush with your front. Your warmth around me I love. Your hands grip my hips as you lean down to whisper in my ear.

"Look at my cum leaking from her center. Do you see it?"

I nod silently in response, my heart pounding.

"That would be you lying there, my cum dripping from your center, had you been a good little girl, had you shown proper appreciation for what I offer you."

I can't speak. I know it's true.

"Did you like the taste of another female on my cock?"

"No, sir" I whisper.

"Well, I hope you learn this lesson. Should you fail me next time, the only way you will be receiving my cock is with another woman's scent on it. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. I'm going to go eat my breakfast now. You should too before it all spills out of her and onto the floor."

To be continued...

Lyn Lei
Lyn Lei
4 Followers