Meeting Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We know that you are just a hot little fuckslut. We know that you love being tied up and whipped. We know that you love to suck my prick and have my jizz fill your mouth and drip all over those gorgeous tits. We know that you just ache for my big, hard cock to fuck you until your eyes roll back in your head." She opened her mouth to protest and he pushed his fingers between her lips. She groaned and sucked submissively. "We know what you are, don't we, April?" He pulled his fingers from her mouth.

She held his gaze in the mirror and whispered, "Yes."

"Yes, what? What are you April?"

Her voice was barely audible. "I..I'm your s...slut. I'm a whore."

"And what do you want?"

"I want you to f..f..fuck me and make me come all over your hard cock."

He smiled at her and ran his hands down her arms. Taking her wrists, he lifted her hands and placed them on the mirror in front of them, so that she was leaning over slightly with her butt sticking out. She watched him in the mirror as he ripped open a condom package and covered his cock. He picked up the remote for the vibrator and turned it off. It was a shock for the vibrations to suddenly stop and she could still feel them as he pulled the vibe from her. She felt his latex-covered head pushing against her and then he was in her, filling her, his cock hard and throbbing inside her. She was so close that when he thrust into her the third time, and reached down and touched her clit, she climaxed with a scream, her body convulsing and shuddering. He gripped her hips and slammed into her with abandon, coming as her spasming pussy milked his ejaculate from his body.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his face against her back as they both panted, their hearts racing. She felt his cock slip from her and he kissed her back before straightening and pulling the condom off and disposing of it. She stood with her hands on the mirror, unable to move. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her again, pulling her upright to lean back against him.

"That was beautiful, love, just beautiful. You have no idea what you make me feel when you surrender to me like that, when you let me tie you up and whip you...it's just the most fucking beautiful thing in the world and it drives me crazy with lust for you."

She sighed and let her head loll back against his shoulder, closing her eyes and covering his arms around her with hers. She thought that she could stay right there for the rest of her life.

"C'mon," he said finally, kissing her cheek. "I think you've earned a long soak in that tub, baby. And then we'll have some breakfast before we start packing."

She gasped and cried out as he removed the clamps, her nipples stinging as circulation returned. He turned her around and she leaned against the counter as he kissed and soothed them. She slipped out of the heels as he released her and headed over to refill the tub with warm water. After she removed the collar, garter, and stockings, he took her hand and led her to the tub. He stepped in and sat down, looking up at her with a grin.

"Well, you didn't think I was going to let you bathe alone, did you?"

She laughed and stepped in after him. He turned her so that her back was against him and she sighed as she laid her head back and snuggled into his embrace in the warm water. This...this was how she would like to stay for the rest of her life.

April stopped the car in front of the airport and turned to face Evan. He reached out and cupped her face between his hands.

"Next time you will come to New York," he told her.

"Oh, Evan...I don't think I c..."

"Next time," he repeated, "you will come to New York."

"Yes," she whispered. "I will."

He kissed her gently and lingeringly. When he released her, they got out of the car and Evan unloaded his bags from the trunk. He smiled at her.

"I'm going to call you tonight when I get home," he told her.

"Okay." She felt a thrill of excitement course through her.

"I will text you when I land in New York and let you know what time I will be home, what time you can expect my call. I want you ready for that call."

"Ready?"

"I want you wearing the white tank top and black leather boots...nothing else. And have the leather belt handy. Do you understand?"

She swallowed and nodded. "Yes."

"Good." He pulled her into his arms, his mouth next to her ear as he whispered, "Who do you belong to, slut?"

"You, Master," she breathed. "I belong to you."

He covered her mouth with his and kissed her deeply, holding her tightly against him, oblivious to the people bustling around them. Releasing her, he picked up his bags and turned to walk away without another word. April stood watching him walk through the doors of the airport, and still she watched until he disappeared from sight. Sighing, she turned to get in her car and make the hour and a half drive home to Napa. Back to her life. A life that she suspected would never be the same again.

12