Meeting David

Story Info
Young woman meets online Dom.
1.2k words
3.83
22.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After months of corresponding online, I finally worked up the nerve to meet David in person. I'm 22, a graduate student, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm 5'8 and 155 pounds, with an athletic build. David told me through email that he is nearly 6 feet tall, wiry, and strong-featured. He was to be in my city for three days on business. I prepared myself to meet him by soaking in the tub for a long time, feeling my body relax and loosen. I shaved myself bare, dried off, and applied lotion to my clean skin. I had put on a pair of black panties and a tight gray t-shirt.

I waited on the couch in my darkened living room until the doorbell rang. I opened the door, brazen under the darkness of the night, finding an attractive man of about 35. I whispered, "David." And dropped my eyes as I stepped to the side. He closed the door and turned the lock. He said, "Let me see you." I stood as he inspected me, and spun for him when he twirled his finger. With an impish grin, I took off running, my bare feet padding on the wood floor, and dove on the bed several rooms away.


David took me into his arms and, with a kiss, brought my arms above my head and fastened them there with one of the many scarves draped around my bed. He pushed my shoulders down so that I lay flat, and pulled my legs onto the bed. My hips writhed around as I felt his weight pressing against my body, as he attached my bound hands to the bed frame. His legs instinctively snaked around mine, leaving only my torso to move freely.

A free hand found its way to my cheek, two of his fingers slipping into my mouth. I sucked eagerly, as if I could obtain some relief from the tension building inside me. David abruptly pulled his fingers from my greedy mouth. I felt him trail that dampness down my throat, across my collarbone, and over the shirt covering my goose bumped flesh. He roughly rolled my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. They responded immediately, poking through my shirt. David yanked the shirt up, leaving it bunched around my neck and shoulders.

Working quickly, David snapped clamps onto my nipples, which are eagerly presenting themselves. A short length of chain, which pulled my breasts close together and upright, attached the clamps. I moaned and tipped my head back, glancing at my hands fastened above my head. David used his knees to push my legs apart, kneeling between my spread legs.

Once again, the virtual stranger in my bedroom inspected me, this time noticing the growing dampness soaking through my panties. David pressed his hand against my pussy, his thumb applying firm pressure against my clit. My mouth opened as I moaned, and he unceremoniously pushed a large ring gag into my mouth. As I felt the buckle tightening behind my head, I realized what you intend to do through the hole in the gag.

I had confided to David that I had tried to learn to deep throat, but with only limited success. My upper body now secured, he kneeled over my face and his cock sprung from his pants. He stuck his fingers through the opening of the gag and rubbed my lips with my saliva, then held the back of my head as he pushed his cock into my mouth and fucked my face. His pumping grew more and more insistent, and it seemed as though his cock was slamming into the opening of my throat. He pulled my head toward him so that my lips suddenly met his balls and I gagged as he held his cock in place while he came down my throat. Tears streamed down my face as I tried to relax my throat despite the tension in my jaw from the huge gag.

He finished cumming and let go of my head. I fell back onto the mattress like a rag doll. I was relieved to feel the gag loosen, and could barely unclench my teeth to allow its exit. My throat was aching from the cock that had just pounded against it, and I desperately hoped that my mouth could find some momentary rest. The clamp was finally removed from my left nipple, and the searing pain of release renews the dampness between my legs.

I felt a sharp tug on the remaining clamp, and it snapped off with the sudden tension. I howled with pain, and immediately, his hand clapped over my mouth and nose. He "shushed" me as I struggled for air, growing even wetter. He stretched a width of packing tape across my mouth, pressing my lips flat. He then pressed my tender breasts together and wrapped the tape wrapped around and around, creating a tight package on the center of my chest (topped by my purple nipples which were still indented from the clamps).

David reached into the bag he brought along and pulled out two wrist cuffs with dual-ended snap hooks. One end of each hook was attached the cuffs. He attached them to my wrists and untied the scarves he had used to bind me to the bed. He pulled the free end of the snap hooks to meet my nipples. David opened the spring and the hooks bit down on a sizeable chunk of areola and forced my wrists into the position of a begging dog. I realized that failing to hold my wrists in that position would result in twisting pressure on my flesh.

He rolled me over onto his lap as I desperately tried to prevent increasing the strain on my tits. David pulled my legs apart, ripped my panties down, and shoved a vibrator into my sopping pussy. He dipped a smaller vibrator into the fluid dripping from my body, and then roughly shoved into my asshole. I moaned through the tape, and he responded by slapping my raised ass with enough force to jolt my wrists and tits. He squeezed a second vibrator into my pussy. My cunt was stretched taut, beyond capacity, and I whimpered and squirmed. I cried out again at the pain of being stretched. David smacked my sore ass twice more and tears ran down my face.

I could feel his hard cock pressing on my belly, responding each time my body wriggled. However, I was most distracted by the massive stretching and vibration inside my pussy. David then crammed a third vibrator into my cunt. This formed a triangular stretcher that my pussy tried to draw inside itself, so as to relieve pressure on the entrance to my interior. Another slap followed, and I groaned out of arousal and pain. David continued to slap me lightly, alternating cheeks. I felt the cock beneath me growing, and I tried to wriggle to make him harder.

Wriggling was painful, since it tugged on my nipples and pinched my inner flesh between the vibrators. I was torn between trying to please David cock and trying to prevent my own discomfort. I wriggled my hips once more, trying to grind against his lap and growing cock, but I yelped in pain. David answered my yelp by spanking my ass so hard that my body lurched forward. I instinctively reached out to brace myself and pulled the snaps from my tits. I screamed as my pussy contracted around the vibrators. My entire body shuddered with the orgasm, and I pressed my injured tits flat against the bed, my hands now free.