Meeting David

Story Info
She meets you online and in the shower.
1.8k words
4.6
12.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get home, tired from the office…our earlier conversation has left me wanting more, but first I need to relax…I head off to the shower, tossing my clothes in the laundry basket….

The shower feels good.. Warm water trickling my back… my mind begins to wander, and I can’t help touching my body sensuously .. thinking of your hands touching, washing me….

You quietly enter the room … careful not to make a noise to alert me that you’re there…pausing by the laundry basket, you pick up my panties… they’re soaked with my juices, evidence of what transpired during our conversation. You inhale my scent… then quickly undress, coming to join me over in the shower. You stand over by the door, watching me as I run hands up and down my body….As if on cue, I sense someone watching me, and turn to find you there. I am surprised, not having thought you’d get here so quick, but I hold out my hand, welcoming you into the shower….

“Hey honey”, I whisper, as you take my hand and step in, wrapping hands and giving me a tender kiss, one of those, which you know, will melt my heart, and it does.

“Hey beautiful”, you whisper.

Your hands trail a slow dance across my back… reaching out to take the soap and rub suds all over my body….I close my eyes, savoring the feeling as you touch me….your hands gently running down my neck to my breasts, circling my nipples, gently teasing. My nipples are already hardening at your touch, slightly darkened against my skin. You flick your tongue at one, then the other, drawing a gasp from me as pleasure runs through my body. Backing me up against the wall, you caress me, your hands moving down, till you reach my thighs, which you part slightly. I grip the rail behind me to keep from slipping. I can feel your breath now across my belly as you kiss your way downward, and your hands caressing my inner thighs, but skirting where I want to be touched. I run my fingers through your hair, gently pushing you towards my pussy where I want your mouth. I’m now soaking wet, not from the shower, but you ministrations are making my juices flow.

Suddenly, you flick your thumb across my clit, and I gasp in pleasure, and try to grind against you, but you hold my hips firmly against the wall….

“Just stay still and let me pleasure you sweetheart”, I hear you say. “Trust me”.

I relax more.. and do as you ask.

I feel your fingers, gently probing, teasing, as they find their way through my wet folds…my pussy is slick, and hot, wanting you to slip inside me. Gently, you flick your thumb across my clit, and rub it in circles, causing me to moan. Then your tongue is there, licking, lapping up the juices, thrusting in my pussy. I can’t stay still, and I grind my pelvis against you, trying to get more of that wonderful tongue inside me. As if sensing my need, you push a finger inside me, flicking it to hit my g-spot. By now, I’m enjoying the sensations running through my body, I can feel them coursing through from my head to the tip of my toes.

Reaching out with thumbs and moving back the clit hood you blows hot puffs of air on the rock hard clit and hear a long moan escaping my lips. Reaching out your thumb and strumming it across my clit slowly the sensation is mind-bending. Sensing my growing passion, you flatten your tongue then slowly lick the swollen lips from bottom to top in a single motion. Then taking my clit in your fingers and rolling it, you then clamp your mouth over my wet pussy and inhale sucking it in your mouth, harder, and harder, licking, swallowing the sweet juices flowing freely from me, my pussy grinding harder into your face as you draw me to an orgasm, and plunge two fingers into my pussy, finger-fucking me, faster, harder. My hips buck to meet your fingers, driving you deeper, probing deep, fast, and hard... searching for the G-spot. Your tongue moves faster as you suck more, and I feel the orgasm crashing inside me, my pussy walls gripping your fingers tight, and I erupt, juices flowing out, and you lick me faster and faster, sending little aftershocks into my pussy.

I am spent… and I slide gently into your arms. Giving you a sensual kiss, tasting myself, sweet, tangy, on your lips. I can feel your hard cock pressing against my body. I reach down and give it a gentle caress, feeling you thick and pulsing in my hand.

Stepping out of the shower, we towel each dry. I go over each and every part of your body, pausing a little to give you a soft kiss on each part… skirting the pelvis, and pretending not to see your hard cock in my face…knowing that teasing you like this will only drive you crazier in your need.

It’s my turn to pleasure you now, and I guide you to the bed….and ask you to lay back and enjoy. Knowing what is coming, wanting to watch, you lay with your head slightly raised on a pillow.

Straddling your body, I plant those soft kisses all over again, pausing to flick, then suck your nipples into my mouth, and I hear you moan in pleasure. My hands move downwards, caressing your stomach…. Then meeting your cock.. I plant a kiss, and flick my tongue across the tip, knowing that will drive you wild. You buck your hips up towards me, but I move quickly downwards, trailing more kisses and licking my way to your inner thighs.

I look at you, and sensing the need in you, gently caress your balls. I lick the tip of your cock, tasting the salty pre-cum on it, rubbing my lips on it. I lick it from the top to bottom, pausing to take your balls into my mouth, and wrap my hand around your cock. I start to suck gently on your balls, and my hand rubs your cock, feeling its hardness against my hand. I shift, then take your cock into my mouth…..I hear you moan, and your fingers wrap themselves in my hair. Gently, you push me down further, and I oblige, taking you further into my mouth. Your face has a look of pure bliss … I slowly slide you out of my mouth, sucking on your cock, my lips tightening against you. You’re moaning louder now, and I start sucking faster, harder, your hips now thrusting you inside my mouth. I wrap my fingers around your balls, gently squeezing. Licking you, sucking, faster, …I feel your cock swell more and I know you’re about to cum in my mouth. Gently caressing your balls, I urge you faster, with my tongue flicking across the tip of your cock, sending you into a wave, as you cum, spurting inside my mouth, moaning, filling my mouth with your cum. I try to catch each drop in my mouth, only a little escapes. I keep licking and sucking, milking your cock with each time I suck, till you’re spent.

Crawling up towards you, I cuddle up in your arms, letting you catch your breath as I do so too. Your hands are slowly rubbing up and down my back, and I can feel my body starting to respond to your touch again. I smile, and turn to face you. My hand slips between our bodies, finding your cock, and wrapping around it. I caress and rub you, feeling you growing bigger in my hand. Your hand wanders lower, and I wrap one leg around your hips, inadvertently pressing your now hard cock against me. Taking my breasts into your hands, you caress one with your hand, and suck the other one into your mouth, eliciting a moan of pleasure from me. Knowing exactly how to use your tongue, you make me moan in pleasure, and I feel myself getting wetter as my body responds to your touch and kisses. Alternating between the breasts, not neglecting either one, you bring me to a height of passion, till I feel my breath quickening, my body starting to flush. Gently, you lay me back on the bed and spread my legs apart. I unknowingly hold my breath, till I feel your cock sliding across my pussy lips, the tip grazing across my clit. Whispering in your ear, I tell you how much I want you, how much I want you to fuck me, to feel you hard cock inside me. You love it when I tell you what I want, and I can see your eyes burning with passion. Propping yourself on your elbows, you push the tip inside my hot wet pussy, and I moan again in pleasure. Sliding out, you continue to tease me, pushing only a few inches of your lovely cock inside till I can’t bear the teasing any more, and I ask you to please fuck me. I wrap my legs around you, pressing down on you, trying to get you inside me. I feel this great need to have you inside me, my pussy seems to have a will of it’s own. In one smooth move, you thrust inside me…..aaaaah. the pleasure…..I pause for a moment to savor the feeling of you filling me inside, my pussy walls contracting to grasp you tight.

I start to move, grinding my hips against you, and you match my movements, thrusting in and out. The feeling is exquisite; we’ve both wanted this for so long, it’s almost unbearable. Our passion mounting, you start to thrust faster and faster, driving deeper inside me. My legs tighten around you, my hips bucking against you, meeting your thrusts. You slip a hand between us, and gently finger my clit, and gently bite down on my nipple, making the sensations inside me build. I moan, your name on my lips, as the pleasure heightens. My pussy walls contract, grasping you tighter, as you slide in and out, giving me pleasure, and a tide erupts inside me. my body shudders, and I cum, my juices coating your cock. My head thrown back in ecstasy, my body arched to meet yours, as you pump faster in me, and erupt, joining me in pleasure, as we soar to unknown heights... I open my eyes to find your intense gaze on me, and you bend down to give me a passionate kiss. We slowly come back down to the present, and you collapse next to me.

I snuggle closer to you, wrapping my arms around you and we both fall into a contented deep sleep. I know the evening has been perfect, and sleep knowing that there are better, and more days ahead. I’m glad to have finally met you.