Meeting for the First Time

Story Info
Lusting for a stranger.
1k words
3.79
11.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping off the train I see you straight away, you walk toward me in a casual way and I hold back the urge to run to you. It seems to take an eternity to get to you then I stand there and look up at you, your head lowers to mine and we kiss. My arm's wrap around your neck and yours around my waist. We kiss deep and hard or tongues mingling together, you pull away and we already my breath is short.

Taking my hand you lead me to our next train, sitting next to you I can barely keep my hands off you, I catch your eye and I can tell you feel the same. My hand rest's on your leg and I can't believe I feel this comfortable with you already. Walking towards your door again I want to break in to a run. We step in the door, I think that you are going to be all calm and casual with me but no, you grab me again kissing me hot and passionately, you push me in to your room and down on the bed.

Your hands pull at my clothes pulling them off, you take off you clothes and lay back down besides me you pull me towards you our naked bodies push together. You kiss my lips again your hand holding my face, your other hand running down my body to my breast you gently tease my nipple. My body arches towards you, your lips start kissing my neck working there way along my collar bone. Then you finally close your mouth over my nipple, I sigh with pleasure my hand moves to the back of your neck encouraging you. You look into my eyes I feel you hand moving down you press the flat of your hand against my aching pussy. My eye lids flutter with pleasure as you slip a single finger inside me, pushing it in hard all the way inside me making me gasp again. You work your finger in and out of me, then suddenly pushing in another, fingering me hard and fast wanting me cum all over your fingers. I push down on to your fingers you push hard up in to me, I can feel my orgasm closing in on me. You seem to sense it to and finger fuck me that little bit harder. I scream your name as I cum spasms running through me.

I pull your face towards mine wanting to kiss you again, but you resist me looking into my eye's you smile slightly then move lower down the bed. Kissing once again over my nipples and over my stomach, then down the side my pussy not touching the lips. I groan again as you do this on both side not quite licking where I now so badly want you to. Your hands move to my pussy pulling apart the lips you look deep inside me, I get so turned on by this you can almost see me getting wetter. I hear a moan of joy escape your lips as you plunge your tongue right in to me. "Oh god Aaron that feels's so good", I gasp. This just spurs you on more you bring your tongue out to lick hotly against my clit, you bring me close to cumming again then move your tongue licking the whole length of my pussy. Moving your tongue even lower you like against my ass, this tips me over the edge and I am almost cry with pleasure as I cum once more. You don't move away though you continue to lick my ass, you replace your tongue with your finger and gently push it inside my ass. Moving your tongue once again to my clit, and you thumb teasing the lips of my pussy. Again it is not long till I'm coming long and hard.

I pull you away from me this time you allow me to. Your face is wet from my hot juices. I run my tongue over your lips tasting myself on you, your lips part and my tongue enters your mouth exploring every part eagerly. You raise yourself to your knees bringing your hard cock close to my mouth. I start to give your cock brief kisses on the tip then I move the kisses down your shaft, and to your balls. I kiss them for a while enjoying the sounds that are coming from you. I stop kissing and start licking, lapping back up to the tip using my tongue to lick you hard. My hands move up your chest lightly dragging my nails down you as I lick away at you. I close my mouth around you taking you into my mouth and sucking you gently at first then harder, your hands run through my hair touching my face as I suck you. You are deep inside my mouth now filling it. You move your body round so that you are once again nestled in between my legs, you waste no time your tongue is soon in me again. We stay like that for sometime both of us sucking and licking at each other you bringing me off to several orgasms during this time.

You move away from me and turning round to face me, you lay on top of me, your cock just pressing against me. Once again looking straight into each other's eyes you push yourself inside me sliding in so easily like it was always meant to be. We move together our bodies perfectly matching each others movements. We alternate been slow and sensual and hard and fast. Both our naked bodies drenched in sweat our breathing becoming more and more fast both of us gasping. I can feel that I'm close and I know you are to. You mouth fixes onto mine our moans and groans smothered by our hot wet greedy kisses, our hips now rising and falling rapidly. I start to cum and you do the same I can feel you cumming our lips still jammed together. You collapse against me my arm's move around you and we lay panting together. Lifting yourself up a little you kiss me again and move off me. I turn on my side resting my head on your chest your hand strokes my arm and I feel totally content.