Meeting Grace Jones

Story Info
Grace Jones catches me in a compromising position.
3.1k words
4.42
12.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy which came to me following Grace Jones's performance at the Diamond Jubilee celebrations in London.

*

Very often when celebrities are working away they stay in trailers which are fitted out to effectively be a home from home. They can be quite big and fitted out to include all the luxuries.

Very few celebrities actually own one of these trailers as they simply rent them for the period required. I happen to be employed by a company which rents these trailers and with my job I work away a lot of the time cleaning them up and getting them ready to be moved to the next location.

Sometimes I will run into one of these celebrities when on site and most are usually quite nice and are happy to sign an autograph or pose for a photo. Another perk of the job is that we can usually get free tickets to gigs or the chance to watch filming of TV shows or movies.

My employer won the contract to supply the trailers to all of the artists performing at the Queen's Diamond Jubilee concert which just took place. This was a huge event and this meant that we had almost our whole fleet on site along with myself and nine or ten other people from the company.

After setting up the trailers early in the day we collected our complimentary tickets to the concert and settled down to enjoy the show.

The concert was great with a whole host of stars performing. About half way through though the name Grace Jones was announced as the next act and whilst the name was familiar to me I couldn't think why.

She then walked onto the stage and my mouth dropped. I realised why the name was familiar as I recognised her from a James Bond film from some years ago but that wasn't the reason for my shock.

She walked onto the stage wearing the most outrageous and yet sexy outfit which I had ever seen. She was wearing what I would have described as a red and black basque with what looked like a cape along with high heels and black elbow length gloves. On the top of her head was a headdress which looked like a huge red flame which must have been at least two feet high.

Grace looked stunning and her long toned legs looked like they went on forever. In my mind she was the perfect image for an Amazonion goddess.

She performed a song which I didn't know and throughout the whole thing worked her body to keep a hula hoop up around her waist. By the time she left the stage I certainly don't think that I was the only speechless person in the crowd. The rest of the night was great and went very well but I couldn't get the image of Grace Jones off my mind.

When I got back to the shared trailer which we were all in for the night I jumped into my bunk and pulled the curtain across to get some privacy. I went straight onto Youtube and was pleased to see that someone had already uploaded the footage of her performance that night.

I plugged some headphones into my laptop and watched her again only this time I was able to pull my erect cock out of my boxers and stroke myself off.

After cumming hard I cleaned myself up and looked for some more information on Grace online. I was shocked when I discovered that she was actually 64 years old! I couldnt believe it so checked on a couple of different sites but sure enough her date of birth confirmed that she is in fact 64.

I fell asleep that night wondering how she had managed to keep her body in such amazing condition and picturing what it would be like to fuck her. As a 28 year old hetrosexual man I felt that I had quite a healthy sexual appetite but had never before had thoughts like this about a woman in her 60's!

In the morning I woke early and reported to the site manager.

After saying good morning and discussing the concert for a bit he picked up the job sheets and told me Grace Jones would soon be leaving and that I could start with her trailer.

Full of excitement I skipped over to her trailer, past a motorbike, up the couple of steps and knocked on the door before turning and leaping back down.

The door opened and stood in front and a couple of feet up from me was the woman who I had been thinking about last night whilst filling a tissue with fresh warm cum.

The motorbike was obviously her's as she was stood wearing a tight black leather jacket and trousers along with some ankle boots which had a very high spike heel.

I stood there completely lost for words and she eventually broke the silence and asked me if I was from the trailer company. Finding my voice I told her that I was and asked if everything had been OK for her.

Coming down the two steps she told me that everything had been fine but that she had lost the key for the door. She said that she was sure that it was in the trailer somewhere.

Her voice was so deep and exotic that it had me almost hypnotised but I told her that it wasn't a problem and that it happened all the time.

Stood so closely in front of me I could see that Grace was quite tall but guessed that this was helped by the fact that she was wearing such high heels. I could also see through the tight leathers that she was also quite musclular and because of this she had almost the same build as me.

She turned and swung her leg over the motorbike before telling me that her people had already been and that anything left in the trailer could be thrown away.

With that she pulled a black crash helmet down over her head before starting the motorbike and vanishing in a cloud of smoke and gravel.

After watching her leave I entered the trailer and immediateley saw on the sofa in front of me the outfit which she had worn for the show the night before.

I was a little surprised that she had left it behind as I imagined that it would have cost quite a lot of money to design and make but I guessed that in her industry she couldn't exactly wear it again.

I pulled the door shut before stepping over and picking up the red and black basque. As I did it was a lot heavier than I expected and noticed that what I thought, the night before, was a cape was actually sewn into the back.

The basque part was made from what looked like a mixture of leather and PVC and the smell of it was overpowering. Holding it up to breath it in I realised that I was holding it in front of me as a girl may do with a dress in a shop.

Putting the basque back down I turned around thinking that I should start tidying up but kicked something on the floor. Looking down I saw that it was one of the high heeled shoes which Grace had worn the night before.

The shoe was a black stiletto with a 6" heel and I noticed that it was a size 10. This was a little surprising but I figured that Grace was quite tall so this could be right.

It was then that it crossed my mind.

Thinking of how myself and Grace were of a similar build and how my shoe size was also 10 I suddenly felt the urge to try on her sexy outfit.

I had never done anything like this before or even thought of doing so but with such a kinky outfit there in my size I could think of nothing but putting it on.

Going back to the door I locked it from the inside and quickly stripped from my clothes knowing that it would be at least a couple of hours until someone came to check on me.

Picking up the basque I unzipped the back and stepped into it pulling it over my now throbbing penis. It was very tight but I managed to squeeze into it and after a little bit of a struggle managed to zip it up at the back beneith what I had previously thought of as the cape.

The bottom of the basque was very thin and barely held my cock inside with the material at the back going up between my ass cheeks.

I sat down and picked up the shoes, slowly sliding my feet into them. Standing up felt very strange as pressure was being put onto parts of my feet unlike anything I had felt before. At the same time though it felt very sexy to be wearing them and my legs felt almost as if they were longer and more toned.

Turning back to the sofa I picked up the black elbow length gloves and slid my hands into them. These were very tight but I did manage to get my hands into them before pulling them up my arms.

It felt so sexy to be stood there wearing such a kinky outfit and I couldn't believe that I had never even thought about doing this before.

Turning to look for a mirror I noticed on a chair a couple of feet away the red flame hairpeice which Grace had worn the night before and knew that I had to put it on.

The chair was only a ten or so feet away but in the high heels it took me a lot longer to get there than it would have done as walking in them was quite difficult.

I could understand now why girls sometimes complained whilst wearing high heels but for what they did to both my ass and legs it was totally worth it. Wearing the 6" stilettso gave me a feeling of empowerment and raw sexuality.

As I picked up the headpiece I noticed a full length mirror on the wall and as I slipped it on top of my head I was amazed by how I looked. I certainly would not have passed as a woman but I looked and felt like a kinky bitch and if I hadn't known it already my throbbing cock certainly told me that this was something which I liked.

I reached up and under the botton of the PVC and leather basque and pulled my cock out. It felt so good to feel my right hand wrapped around my 7" cock and the satin material of the glove made it feel so much better than usual.

Looking at myself in the mirror I began to furiously wank myself off and as I did so I heard a key in the door of the trailer. With my cock still in my hand I turned around as the door swang open and Grace Jones stepped inside.

"I found the key in my jacket pocket" she said in her deep exotic voice, having not yet seen what I was wearing or doing.

She turned though and looked straight at me seeing me stood there in her outfit and high heeled shoes, my still erect cock in hand.

"It looks like I have found something else as well" she said looking me up and down.

She turned and locked the trailer door and then strode over to me, her leather trousers creaking as she did so.

I wasn't sure what she was going to do but as she got close to me she went straight down onto her knees and took hold of my cock in her hand before wrapping her lips around the head.

Just hours ago I had been wanking off thinking about Grace Jones wearing this outfit and now here I was getting a blowjob from this goddess of a woman whilst I was wearing it!

Her head was bobbing up and down and every so often she would draw her mouth from off my cock and tell me how sexy I looked.

I heard a zip and looking down could see that with one hand she had unzipped the top of her leather jacket and was rubbing her breasts.

Wearing this outfit and seeing her doing that pushed me over the edge and I began to moan and knew that I was about to cum. Grace knew the same and she pulled her mouth away and arched herself backwards wanking me off onto her perfect black breasts.

I came hard and covered her chest in cum. When I was finished Grace took my shrinking cock into her mouth again and licked and sucked every remaining drop out of me.

She stood up and with me wearing the 6" heels I was a little taller than her. She reached up and took hold of the back of my neck pulling me down into a long and passionate kiss.

When we broke she looked to the side and picked up a towel which she used to wipe my cum from her chest before throwing it down onto the floor.

"Now it's my turn baby" she said to me, putting her hands on my shoulders and pushing me down onto my knees.

In the shoes it was a little hard to get down onto my knees but I did and found myself level with her crotch as Grace took hold of the zip on her jacket and started to pull it down from where she had left it earlier. She pulled it down exposing her toned flat stomach and the top of her leather trousers.

Grace then reached down and slowly pulled at the buttons of her trousers. One by one they undid and after she pulled the third I started to see a thin strip of closely shaved black pubic hair.

When she undid the forth and final button it was then that I got the surprise of my life as she reached down between her legs and pulled out a huge black cock!

It must have been at least 12" and was as hard as a rock in her hand. She began to stroke it just inches in front of my face. She looked down and ours eyes met before she told me again - "It's my turn baby".

I had never been this close to a penis that wasn't my own before and realised that mine would look so small next to this big black throbbing piece of meat and wondered what it would be like to put in in my mouth.

The urge to find out was overpowering and I reached with both hands to take hold of it before leaning in and running my tongue over the huge head.

Less than a minute ago I had been a hetrosexual man, albeit wearing a dress and 6" heels, on my knees expecting to see the engorged lips of Grace's pussy but now here I was holding and licking 'her' huge black cock.

I didnt question the fact that Grace Jones was a transssexual - all I could think of was how could I fit all of her cock into my mouth. It wasnt too thick but the sheer length of it made me question how much would go into my virgin mouth. Even questioning this in my head I started to slide her cock between my eager lips.

As the first few inches entered my mouth it felt so good to feel my lips stretched around her huge member.

Grace started to moan and told me to only use my mouth and so I took my hands away from her cock and began to move my head back and forth.

With my head bobbing the headdress slipped and fell onto the floor at the side of me. This surprised me a little and looking to my right I caught a view of myself in the mirror. Seeings Grace's rock hard black cock sliding in and out of my lips looked amazing given the contrast between our skin colours.

I also saw in the mirror that my own cock was rock hard again and so I took it in my hand and began to stroke it.

Grace noticed this and started calling me a little white bitch and telling me how after today all I would want to do is serve big black men and how I would become addicted to their cum.

This pushed both of us over the edge and Grace erupted into my mouth fillng it with semen. As this happened I began to cum and I shot my own load all over one of Grace's stunning high heeled boots.

I licked and sucked Grace's cock until there was no cum left and she pulled her cock from my lips and began to turn away. Looking down she obvioulsy saw what I had done to her boot and she turned back telling me to lick it clean.

Not needing to be told twice I bent further foward and eagerly licked my own cum from off the black leather as she tucked her cock between her legs and buttoned her trousers up.

When I was done Grace helped me to my feet and asked me if I was going to keep her 'little' secret to which I said I would.

"Good" she whispered into my ear. "Because if you didn't I would have called up some friends of mine. I know 6 black guys who would love to spend a couple of days with an eager white slut like you. They would take it in turns to fuck you and have you suck them off....by the end you would have cum spilling out of your mouth and ass and dripping down your legs."

As Grace said this I could feel myself turning red and I knew why. Picturing myself being dressed like that and getting fucked by 6 black guys was giving me an erection and noticing that I was turning red Grace looked down at my cock and laughed.

"Mmmmm maybe instead of using that as a threat I should make it a promise for you keeping my secret."

With that she turned and headed for the door. She grabbed the handle, stopped, turned and said to me "that was fun, I certainly know where I will be renting my trailer from the next time I am in England".

She then walked out and left me standing there knowing that hers wasn't going to be the last black cock that I was going to take between my lips.