Meeting Her Internet Master

Story Info
Slut meets her online Master.
2k words
4.1
50.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,177 Followers

Stephanie being used by her secret internet Master had been going on for months. It excited her to be on display for him and sometimes his friends on her cam. She would perform on her Master's command. Playing with her wet pussy and fucking herself with her vibrators and dildos. She loved being called dirty names while she did this for him, and he much obliged.

One night after performing for him on cam, he said he wanted to meet her. "I want to use my slut for real" he commanded.

"I don't know if I have the nerve for that, usually I am very shy" Stephanie replied.

"Don't worry, as long as you obey me then you will do fine" he said.

Stephanie thought about it for a minute and typed in the reply "Yes Master".

"Good, meet me at the Holiday Inn on Main Street tomorrow at 6:30P.M." he ordered. "I will call you tomorrow and let you know what room" he said, and with that he signed off.

Stephanie went to sleep with all sorts of nasty thoughts about how her Master would use her tomorrow. She would do anything he wanted.

Stephanie arrived home from work later than expected and had to rush to get ready for her Master. She took a shower and shaved her pussy smooth. She dressed in slacks and a button down blouse, not really sure what to wear. Master wasn't specific about that but she figured it would come off anyway so it would be okay.

She called a cab and headed on her way. On the cab ride to the hotel her cell phone buzzed to let her know she had a text message. The text message read "room 237". That was all it said.

The pulled in front of the hotel and Stephanie paid the driver and got out. She walked into a big lobby with red carpet and big easy chairs. She headed straight for the elevators and pushed the button for the 2nd floor.

Out of the elevator she headed for room 237. She knocked on the door and Master answered the door. She knew it was him by the pictures he had sent her.

He stepped back to show her she should come in. The minute he shut the door he turned to her and said "So slut, are you ready to be used by your Master?"

All Stephanie could think of to say was "Yes Master". She was very nervous and a little scared not knowing what to expect.

Master handed her a blindfold and told her to put it on. She did as she was told and then Master lead her to the king size bed. He then laid her back and began to undress her. "Are you sure you're ready for whatever I have in store for you tonight?" Master asked.

"Yes Master, I have ben waiting for this for a long time" Stephanie answered.

"That's because you're a dirty little whore isn't it?" he asked. "Tell me what you are" he ordered.

"I am a dirty whore for you to use any way you want Master" Stephanie moaned.

When he had Stephanie completely naked he walked to the side of the bed and grabbed her wrist. She felt him tying something around her wrist and then he tied her to the bedpost. Stephanie's pussy got so wet as he tied her up she loved being tied up and used and this was really turning her on.

When he finally had her blindfolded, and tied up spread eagle on the bed she heard him walk to the side of the bed again. She felt him get up on the bed and straddle her. She felt that he was now also naked. She felt his hard cock on her chest. "Suck my cock slut!" he demanded.

"Yes Master!" she moaned as she lifted her head to search for his cock.

"Look at you whore, you want that cock so bad don't you?" "You want to be a cocksucking whore so bad bitch!" he teased.

"Please Master!!, Fuck my mouth!!" Stephanie begged.

Master rammed his hard cock deep into his slut's mouth. Stephanie moaned as she felt his cock in her mouth, slowly in and out, and then Master started to fuck her mouth faster, faster, until he was fucking her mouth violently. Stephanie loved it and she could feel her cunt getting wetter and wetter.

Just when she though Master was going to cum he pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Not yet cunt, you will have to wait for my hot load". Master said.

Master climbed off the bed and united Stephanie's feet from the bedpost and ordered Stephanie to spread her legs real wide. "I want to see the cunt that I own" he said.

Stephanie's cunt was dripping wet and Master noticed it right away. "What a fucking slut you are, you love every minute of this, don't you? He asked.

"Yes Master, I just want to be a whore for you, use me any way you want Master!" Stephanie begged.

"Anything I want?" he asked.

"Yes Master anything you want!" Stephanie moaned, and thought at the time that's what she really wanted, but would soon find out that might have been a big mistake.

She heard Master going into a drawer for what she had no idea. Stephanie began to get scared but that seemed to only add to her wanting to be used real hard.

"Spread your legs wide cunt!" he ordered. "I want to get your slut hole ready" he said.

"Ready for what?" she wondered as she spread her legs wide for him. She felt something pushing at her hot hole and she didn't care what it was, she just wanted to get fucked. She pushed her self into it but Master pulled it away.

"You want to get fucked bitch?" he asked.

"Oh yes Master" she moaned.

Master slowly pushed the big vibrator inside Stephanie dripping wet cunt. "Look at how easy this big cock goes into you cunt whore!" he screamed.

Stephanie realized at that point it was a vibrator. She felt the hardness inside her and all she wanted was to be fucked like the whore she promised him she would be. She loved being his fuck toy and wanted more.

She felt Master turn the vibrator on to high. The vibrating in her cunt and him fucking her was enough to push her over the edge. Just at the moment when she was going to cum he stopped. "Oh yes whore you are certainly ready for what I have planned" he said.

Stephanie heard Master pick up the phone. "Ok she's ready" was all he said and then hung up.

Stephanie was really getting scared now and didn't know what to do. At the same time her pussy started to drip just waiting what for what was next.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I heard Master say hello and then what sounded like 3 other men.

'Oh looks like she's ready for a good time" one of them said.

Stephanie quickly closed her legs. "Open up bitch!' Master demanded.

Stephanie hesitated and was smacked on her tit, she assumed by Master. "Open your legs cunt!" Master ordered.

Stephanie reluctantly spread her legs. She felt all their eyes looking at her. All of a sudden she felt someone pinching her nipples and then another fingering her sloppy wet cunt. Stephanie knew this was wrong but couldn't stop moaning. Just the thought of these strangers using her, and making her a total slut made her cunt get even wetter.

"I will untie your hands if you promise to be a good slut for my friends and me" Master said.

"Yes Master, I will be a good whore" Stephanie said.

Master untied her and then she felt a cock on either side of her face. Stephanie opened her mouth and started to suck the first cock that filled it with a "Suck my cock slut!" as he rammed his cock into her mouth.

Stephanie sucked cock like a greedy slut needing to be used. They were all calling her names as she took turns sucking their cocks. She loved every minute of it. Someone started to finger her pussy. Her juice started to drip out of her and the fingers inside her were now drenched in her cunt juice.

"Lick that juice off bitch!" she heard as fingers were shoved into her mouth. She greedily licked all the juice off now craving even more use.

"Please Master, can someone please fuck me?" Stephanie begged.

"Anyone want to fuck the slut?" Master asked.

Just at that moment Stephanie felt a hard cock fill her cunt. She couldn't believe how big this cock was. Master whispered in her ear "So how do you like that big black cock inside your hole?"

"Wow!" she thought. This cock is huge. She loved the way this big cock felt inside her and knowing she was a whore for this cock made her want to cum. "Can I cum Master?" Stephanie asked.

"Yes slut you can cum, and we will have you cumming again and again" Master said.

Hearing that made Stephanie cum all over the big black cock inside her hole.

"Oh yeah bitch cum all over my big black cock, you are suck a fucking slut!" he screamed.

Stephanie felt the cock inside her getting ready to cum, and just then he pulled out. Everyone got a turn fucking her and getting their cocks sucked. Filling two of her holes and now started discussing fucking all her holes. They all agreed that each of them would fill a hole with cock and the other one would film it. Master figured since he can use her anytime he wanted that he would do the filming and let his friends violate and abuse his slut.

"Get up slut!" Master demanded. Stephanie got up and heard what sounded like someone else getting into the bed. She felt arms under her and the lead Stephanie back up on the bed to straddle a waiting cock. They made her face them and have her back to the guy she was getting ready to ride. Stephanie went to lower her cunt onto the waiting cock but was stopped "No whore, stick his cock in your ass!" a voice said.

Stephanie had never had a cock in her ass before so she started slowly. Just then she felt a surge of pain as the cock was rammed into her ass. After a few seconds of pain Stephanie really started to like it. She sat up and leaned back with her hands on the strangers chest and bounced up and down on his hard cock.

"Yes fuck my ass, oh yes fuck me hard!" Stephanie begged.

Just then she felt a cock sliding into her still dripping wet cunt. She had a cock in her ass and pussy at the same time and she was loving it. She felt like such a whore and wanted more use.

The 3rd guy stood on the bed and shoved his cock into her last empty hole. Greedily sucking his cock like the whore she now was.

They continued to fuck her for a few minutes making her cum several times, until they were ready to cum.

"Get on the floor on your knees slut!" Master ordered.

They pulled their cocks out of Stephanie and she got down on the floor. All 4 of them started to jerk off in her face. "Open up cumslut!" one of them said.

"Swallow every drop whore!" said another one.

All of a sudden they all started cumming and Stephanie tasted all their loads and loved it! She just kept swallowing every drop she could get. It was all over her face and tits and she rubbed their cum all over her body, moaning and still wanting more.........

To be continued

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,177 Followers