Meeting Her Lover

Story Info
How I met one of the lovers Julia took.
1.6k words
3.79
40.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uk_vbb
uk_vbb
8 Followers

A couple of years ago, I met Julia, and at first we dated and got on like a normal couple. Of course we had sex, and quickly were able to talk about our sexual fantasies. I was very pleased that this was the case as I had previously been in a relationship where my partner wouldn't chat about what she found sexy, whatever I said to persuade her to open up. With Julia, however talking openly it didn't take long for me to admit my bi side, or her to admit that she was still quite young and thought that she wanted to have sex with more men in her life before she settled down forever.

In light of this we came up with the idea of an open relationship, I can't really remember who suggested it first, but we both thought it was a good idea, and that we had a relationship and friendship strong enough to deal with it.

Although I find women attractive, I felt that I was missing sex with a man. I had previously actually led a gay lifestyle, and being completely cut off from that world, made me quite unhappy. I caught up with some gay friends who were surprised and pleased that I wanted to join them going out and partying. When I explained what was happening they were characteristically unsurprised and non-judgemental and introduced me to a couple of guys they knew.

The inevitable happened and after a fun night of drinking too much I ended up going home with a guy and having a good time sucking each others cocks. Even when I had his cock in my mouth, I looked forward to going home and telling Julia what had happened.

When I got home, still quite early I crept in and got into bed with her and quietly told her I had started opening our relationship and had done another man. She turned and smiled and seemed very pleased. She then casually told me that she had fucked four different guys so far and was really into one particular bloke.

I was shocked by this; I had thought that she would have told me when it happened. When I expressed my shock she was slightly annoyed and told me that I wasn't allowed to be angry about it, when we had talked it though before. We settled down for a nap, and she dropped off quickly, but I couldn't stop thinking about her with these other faceless nameless men.

Over the next few days I went from being angry and jealous to curious and turned on by what she had said. I knew I wanted to know more but was sure that it would be painful to find out. Nevertheless I asked her about it and she told me all the details. I was right, it was upsetting when she described these other men she had met off the Net fucking her, although they didn't have bigger cocks than me, which I was very pleased about. Mind you they did sound far more self assured and better at fucking my girlfriend than me. But that was probably just my self confidence taking a battering.

I went out a few more times with my mates, and did one time manage to pull an older guy, this was an end of the night pull, I didn't really fancy him that much but I didn't much want to go home alone. We went to his place, and he said he wanted to fuck me. When I told him that wasn't happening, he pretty much told me to suck him off and then let him go to sleep. I was a bit annoyed by that, but I wanted sex, so I blew him and ate his cum like he asked.

This kind of situation went on for months, Julia and I were still having sex regularly, perhaps more than before, and I would ask lots of questions about her relationship with these fellas she was meeting, and what they got up to. One day she offered me to meet one of them. I knew about the guy and realised that he knew I existed and he knew that we had an open relationship, but was surprised he had asked to met me. I nervously agreed.

I went with Julia to the pub to meet Ed for a meal, it was very odd to see her so at easy with some man I had never met before, especially because I knew she was comfortable because she had fucked him a number of times. We all enjoyed the meal, and I slightly against what I had hoped, found him good company and that I liked him. When we had finished our coffees, Julia surprised me by asking if I minded if Ed came back to our house. I had thought about what I would say to her about him as we drove home together, and had imagined fucking her that night thinking about what he looked like, but him coming back with us hadn't crossed my mind.

His immediate response was to say how much he would like to see what the house was like as he had heard it mentioned alot and wanted to see what our home looked like. At this I decided that it wouldn't be so bad to have him over; I wanted him to see our life together, so he understood the couple we were.

He hopped in our car, and the short drive home was filled with inconsequential chat. We all went in and Julia offered drinks to all, then she went to the kitchen to sort out the beers and spirits. We were left alone for the first time, and I started saying how I was pleased that Julia had such a nice friend, when he interrupted me and said that he wanted me to suck his cock now. I was so shocked by this that the whole world went silent, I then looked around guiltily to see if Julia had heard this comment. I could still hear her busy in the kitchen.

He went and sat down and told me I should get down on my knees to suck his dick. I remained where I was as Julia came in and gave me a drink. She smiled, seemingly oblivious to the stand off that was happening between the men in her life.

Then Ed addressed her saying he wanted me to suck his cock, and she coolly replied that he had told her about that before enough times, and it was just between us boys, she didn't really want to get caught in the middle of it.

It was a very fraught moment with just a hint of potential violence from Ed, and Julia was getting het up that we were being so antagonistic toward each other. So I went over and knelt in front of him.

He smiled in a way I liked, it expressed affection, pleasure that I had done what he desired, and a nasty streak. He undid and wriggled down his trousers, and got out his heavy but certainly not hard cock, and held it in his hand. It was bigger than I had been led to believe, probably the same size as me, but a different, and to me, uglier shape. He was gently wanking himself, and looking at me. I glanced around at Julia, who was watching me, but not in a terribly interested way, she smiled at me. I realised this whole situation was between the men here. I lent forwards and took Eds semi in my mouth. I felt a couple of twitches in it, I knew he was very turned on by me just doing that without being asked. I suddenly thought that I had power over him, I was controlling when and how he came. Now his dick was stiffening in my mouth and as I used my tongue on him, I had a sudden rush of affection for him, and wanted to make him happy. I tried to make it the best blow job I could, trying to salivate to make it nice and sloppy, teasing with my lips and tongue and then resolving that by letting him get his dick deep into my mouth, even if it meant choking for a moment.

I could see and feel him alternately laying back in the chair, enjoying it and leaning forward, to fuck into my mouth. The power of his strong arms holding my head as he tried to fuck my mouth in the rhythm his cock wanted was turning me on, I knew I had a hard on, but couldn't even pop a hand down to give it a squeeze. I could hear his breathing get all raggedy and knew he was close to cumming, I let him take control and he finally choked me by ramming his cock deep in my mouth and I could feel and taste cum at the back of my mouth, and I swallowed a couple of times to get it down. As he withdrew I tasted him more fully, and now that the unpleasant gagging sensation had subsided, I felt my cock twitch at the turn on of what I just done.

Julia said "Well you look like you really enjoyed that you dirty cunt, are you coming to bed with me now?" I looked around to see which of us she was talking to, and it became obvious that it was Ed as he groaned and stood up.

I sat on the floor as they both left and said goodnight as they left the room, and I echoed a little "goodnight" at them. I then finished my glass of whiskey, and lay on the lounge floor and wanked myself off onto my stomach thinking about Eds cock having actually been in my mouth while Julia watched.

uk_vbb
uk_vbb
8 Followers