Meeting Her Uncles Ch. 02

Story Info
She meets Uncle Harry.
964 words
4.23
74.7k
16
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his cum filling her pussy making her have her own orgasm. Breathing heavy both of them laid there waiting for the world to come back to normal. They both fell asleep only to be awaken an hour later by a knocking at the door.

"Who the hell is it!!" he yelled.

All she could hear was mumbling, then he told her he'd be right back. She felt him leave her body. She could hear him talking with someone, but couldn't tell if it was male or female. The door open and his head came into view.

"Hey baby, It's Harry he wants to come in." he told her with a wicked smile.

"Uncle Harry!!, Oh wow it's okay with me, but I'm not getting dress. I've always wondered what he'd be like." she said, giving him a wicked smile.

She laid back on the pillows leaving her legs open wide, so they both could see what she had to offer. Feeling very wicked, and a little wild she slip a finger inside her pussy, playing with it while she waited for them to come back inside.

(outside)

"Just so you know brother I'm in the middle of something real good here, and your interrupting me." he told his brother.

"What! You got yourself a girl in there?" he said kidding him.

"Not just any girl brother, a fine piece, she can suck, and fuck like a dream, and the best thing is, she's so fucking hot in the sack that I left her playing with her pussy to come out here." he told him.

"I have to see to believe this." his brother said, not believing him.

They both walk inside, he lock the door as Harry turned to look, he was shock to see that the hot girl his brother was talking about, was their niece. As he looked at her body his cock started getting hard. He stood there by the door, watch as she got out of bed and walk over to his brother and wrap her hand around his already hard cock, stroking him as she lean in and kiss him.

"MMMMMMM, baby what took you so long coming back. My pussy been missing her favorite toy. Oh! Hi Uncle Harry!! mmm, Oh would you like to join us. I see that your friend there is more than ready to play." she said, moving to him, her hand rubbing against his pants covered cock.

She stood on her tip toes and place a hot, wet kiss on his lips.

"MMM, nice cock, can I see him please?" she whispered in his ear.

He watch as she walk to his brother and kneel to take his cock into her mouth, she took all 8 inches deep into her mouth, and throat. His hands were already pulling his clothes off. When she saw that he was naked, she reach out and took his cock, pulling him closer to her, she put both cocks together and lick and suck them. Taking turns on each head. Then she stood kissed one then the other.

"Damn fine cocks Uncle's, I want you both to shoot your delicious cum all over my face and tit's." she told them.

She kneeled down again and took turns sucking them, soon she just lean back and watch them both pump their cock's till they did shoot cum over her face and titties. Then she stood up and walk over to the bed sitting down, she turn to her Uncle Harry.

"I remember when I was younger and you gave me a bath, you played with my little titties, and your finger was fucking my pussy so good, I loved every stroke you gave me" she told him.

He was shock, he didn't think she'd remember that.

"Do you remember me picking you up, wrapping your legs around my waist and me rubbing my cock head back and forth over your pussy till I exploded all over your pussy and thighs, I had to bathe you again?" he told her.

She shook her head no, she didn't remember that part.

"Oh my yes! I wanted so badly to push myself deeply inside your pussy, but I was to big, and you were so little, but now your not that little. Would you like your Uncle Harry to fuck your pussy now?" he asked.

He move toward the bed and laid down. She climb on top of him putting her pussy on the cock she'd dream about for years. He grab her hips, and guided her down. Once there he grinded his cock in her, pulling her down hard to him. She turn, and look at her other Uncle and told him to come fuck her in the ass. He gladly move to do just that.

"Oh baby I've wanted to do this sense I watch you walk away from me earlier. OH GOD YESS!!, SO FUCKING TIGHT!!, HONEY I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A FUCKING YOU'VE NEVER HAD BEFORE." he grunted, pushing his cock deeper, and deeper up her asshole.

She was screaming in pleasure now, having two cocks inside her. Both of her Uncle's cocks took her to a new pleasure zone. She fantasized about it for years, and years. Her Uncle's were in their own world. Each of them has wanted her for so long they each had given up the thought of it ever happening.

"Get ready baby! I'm going to fill your ass with my cum. Aaaaagggghhhhh!!" he yelled, shooting cum deep into her asshole.

She could feel the cum filling her, making her squeeze her pussy. She heard Harry grunting, and she could feel his cock pulsating, like a snake swallowing a huge ball.

"Oh God baby get ready I'm...CUMMMMMMMINGGGGGGG!!" Harry screamed.