Meeting Holly

Story Info
They meet Larry and Holly in a motel.
12.4k words
4.23
55.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another episode in the adventures of Don and Mar. You may wish to read "Here's Where the Fun Begins" before proceeding to get an idea of what has happened before this tale begins.


"Don, I have to say that this is almost surreal. I just can't fathom a situation where a husband has this kind of conversation with a man who had sex with his wife the week before. It's just too strange."

I chuckled, "You're right, Larry. If anyone were to listen in on this without knowing the whole story, he or she would think we're both completely bonkers."

Months before, Mar and I had decided that we needed to liven up our marriage, and I had suggested that we allow each other the freedom to see others, with some rules in place, of course. After a long period where nothing developed, Mar announced that she wanted to bed an acquaintance by the name of Larry Spears, a sales rep she saw at work seven or eight times a year, and I was thrilled to go along with the idea, although I did experience some pangs of jealousy at first.

Her evening with Larry was very exciting for her, and for me as well. I saw my wife as I hadn't for years. She had reemerged as the very sexual being she was early in our marriage. In the days that followed, we fucked like rabbits. Where previously, we may have had sex a couple of times a week, we were at the point where it was as often as a couple of times a day. I knew that kind of frequency wouldn't last, but what the hell, we were lusting after each other like crazy and having a lot of fun doing it.

There was one thing that came out of Mar's experience with Larry that surprised me, and it was something totally new and different for us.

We were out for dinner on a Friday evening, and left the restaurant teasing each other, so we were both horny as hell by the time we got home. The trip home had been filled with dirty talk from Mar.

"Would you like me suck your cock when we get home, Baby? "I'll make it nice and hard so you can fuck me with it. Does that sound good?"

I just smiled at her.

"Hmmm, maybe I'll suck you off first, so you'll stay hard for longer when you fuck me."

We hit the bedroom running and within seconds, Mar had my hard-on in her mouth. She's always been an enthusiastic fellatrix, and I'd be nuts not to oblige when she wants a cock in her mouth. I could tell by her actions that she wanted me to come for her, so I lay back and closed my eyes to savour her mouth.

Just as I was getting into it, she took me out of her mouth and lay back on the bed. "Honey," she beckoned, "Come on up here." suggesting that I straddle her and put my cock back in her mouth. We did this occasionally, and it usually ended with me coming in her open mouth, or, on the odd occasion, on her face. I didn't hesitate for a second.

The advantage of this particular position was that it allowed me to fuck Mar's mouth with long, leisurely strokes, and that's exactly what I started doing, while she grasped my thighs to encourage me. I was getting close, and Mar knew it, when she slipped a saliva coated finger between my cheeks and pressed it into my ass. I'm sure my eyes bugged out as she pushed it deeper into my asshole.

"Ahhh! What are you...? Oh shit!. I'm gonna come."

Just as my first spurt jetted into her mouth, she applied more pressure, forcing her finger as far as it would go, and my pulsing cock further into her mouth. Most of my copious climax went straight down her throat.

"Fuck!" I groaned. "Wow! That was a surprise. So intense..."

She lay back licking her lips and smiling. "So, you liked that, did you? Larry asked me do that to him, and he reacted the same. I think we'll have to do it again."

We lay together as I caught my breath. "I think it's your turn for a treat." and I sidled down the bed and positioned myself between Mar's outspread legs. I started to nibble at her ankles, working my way up her legs. The inside of Mar's knees are very sensitive, halfway between a erogenous zone and incredibly ticklish, so I went slowly. After some licking and kissing, her hips were rotating, humping the air, so I moved on to my target, a very wet and willing pussy, and gave her swollen lips a swipe with my tongue before burrowing it as deep into her opening as I could. Touching Mar's clit with my tongue could be overwhelming to her, so I avoided it, at least for now.

I looked up into her eyes and asked, "So what other little tricks have you learned recently?"

She smiled and replied, "He showed me how sensitive my bum is." She raised her legs, grasping them behind her knees and pulled back, exposing her round ass, and her small brown anus.

"Please? Lick my... lick me down there?

I bent to my task willingly, running the width of my tongue up the split between her cheeks, across her anus to her now gaping cunt. I did that several times before I focused on her asshole.

"Oh Jesus! She cried. "it feels so good!. Oh, Baby, it's so nasty. You're such a dirty boy. God, I can't believe you're licking my asshole. Oh shit, don't ever stop."

I tried, without a lot of success, to drive the tip of my tongue into Mar's anus, but she gave me E for effort as evidenced by her moaning. Without giving her time to think about it, I left her ass and glommed onto her clit and flicked it with my tongue. It's fortunate that her pubic bone has some padding on it, otherwise she'd have broken my nose as she jerked about, out of control and came hard.

"Honey," she panted, "I love you. You make me feel so good. Thank you."

We lay cuddling for a while, kissing and petting, before she asked. "Are you OK with this? That Larry showed me some new things?" she asked.

I chuckled. "Well... I don't know. Let's see. He showed you something to try on me that gave me a really intense orgasm, and showed you something I can do to you that turns you on like crazy." I paused for effect. "I'm pretty upset about it. Can't you tell." and I poked her hip with my erection.

She laughed. "I can see that." She wrapped her fingers around me. "Mmm, nice and hard already."

"What else did he show you?" I asked.

"That's all." She paused. "But as you've no doubt figured out, we talked about anal sex."

She continued. "I told you how he fucked me from behind. Well, while we were doing it, he massaged me back there with his thumb, and it was pretty clear that it really turned me on. Afterwards he asked me if I liked anal sex. I told him how we'd tried it years ago, and that it just plain hurt too much to be enjoyable. He explained that he and Holly do it, and said that, given some patience and the right techniques, it can be very nice."

I added my thoughts. "I've always thought it would be exciting to try it again, but I've shied away from suggesting it, since it hurt you. I'm not interested in anything that causes you pain, but what we did today wasn't painful. It was very, very hot. I'm all for trying more."

"He mentioned that a good lubricant made all the difference. Do we have anything like that?

"Well, I have a few liters of 10W30 out in the garage, but somehow, I don't think that's what he meant. That lingerie place on 35th Street, the one we were in a while ago, had a selection of different oils and the like. Why don't you stop in on the way home from work tomorrow, and get some?"

Mar looked at me questioningly. "Me? You want me to go in there and ask for it? 'Excuse me, miss. I want my husband to stick his cock up my ass. Do you have anything that would be good for that?' No way! I'd be too embarrassed to ask about it. Could you go, please? Please...?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I had long ago become accustomed to my wife's innate shyness. "Sure, if it's a problem for you, I can go."

Well, I didn't get there the next day, but I did get a call from my boss. There had been a couple of resignations at one of the other branch offices, and he wanted to have a strategy meeting at head office. I had to leave the next morning.

Out of town trips happened infrequently for me, and they were never of any great duration, so I was back a couple of days later, and had forgotten all about my assigned shopping.

Air travel always tires me out, so I was ready to hit the sack early, and Mar joined me. We made love gently in the missionary position. It's my favorite, because I can watch Mar's face closely as we pleasure each other. When we were done, we held each other closely.

"Larry phoned last night." She said. "He actually called to talk with both of us, so I told him you'd call him back on the weekend. I talked to Holly, too. She sounds very nice, very sexy."

"So what did they want, do you know?" I asked.

"Larry wanted to thank me again for our evening together, and to thank you too."

"Well, sweetheart, I better phone back, because I want to thank him, too. He certainly helped to put some spark back in our sex life, didn't he?"

Mar smiled and nodded. "We also talked briefly about a return engagement, but involving all four of us, just like you and I had discussed. They've been talking about it too, and are pretty excited. I told Holly that we'd talk before we phoned them back. Do you want to get together with them? I'd like to."

I gave her a stern look. "I'm sure you would. You just want to fuck Larry again, don't you?"

She saw right thought my mock accusation, and countered. "You bet I do! Any ol' time." Then she laughed at me. "So when do you want to do it? Huh?"

I couldn't help but smile at her. "Let's give them a call on Friday night and see what works for them."

Larry answered the phone and we struck up a conversation right away. We chatted about inconsequential things for a bit, then... "Larry, I really want to thank you. Mar really enjoyed herself the evening you spent together, and I've been enjoying it, too, indirectly. She's been a wildcat since that night. "

Don, I have to say that this is almost surreal. I just can't fathom a situation where a loving husband has this kind of conversation with a man who had sex with his wife a few weeks before. It's just too strange."

I chuckled, "You're right, Larry. If anyone were to listen in on this without knowing the whole story, he or she would think we're both completely bonkers."

We talked on, and Larry, referring to the previous day's call to Mar, went on to tactfully ask if we'd be interested in swapping with he and Holly.

I agreed it was an opportunity for both couples. "When Mar told me about how your situation was similar to ours, I thought it would be a great idea to get together. When do you think you'd be here?"

We talked a while longer, agreeing that they'd phone later in the week once Larry had firmed up his travel schedule.

I was late getting home on Thursday, and arrived to catch the tail end of a phone call. There was some whispering going on, and I knew who Mar was talking to.

"That was Holly. We had a terrific conversation. I think you're really going to like her. She's very down to... No, I think the right phrase would be 'She's very earthy'." Mar giggled.

"Larry has arranged to move his next visit here to two weeks from now, and Holly, of course, will be coming with him. He has business to attend to on Thursday and Friday. They'll be staying at the Westin, and want us to join them for dinner Friday, and then..." She looked at me with a silly grin, and then shrugged her shoulders.

I could play the game, too. "And then what?"

"Holly suggested that we bring a small overnight bag, and not to bother with pajamas, if that tells you what you want to know." They're staying 'til Sunday, so rather than having to stay at the hotel, I suggest that we'd come here on Saturday, and that they'd stay with us. Is that OK?"

"Of course." What we were actually going to do - have sex with another couple – struck me, and I started to stiffen in my pants. My erection didn't escape Mar's notice and she took my hand and led me off to the bedroom.

Two weeks passed slowly. We made sure the house was clean and tidy. I finished up a few of the minor repair and redecorating projects that I had on the go. I don't know why we felt we had to do all of this. We weren't expecting a visit from the Queen, but we did it anyway.

Sex during the next week was frequent and very animated. We fucked ourselves silly. And then I had an idea. I sat Mar down and told her that we were not going to have any sex, not even masturbation, from now until our meeting with Holly and Larry. "I think we want to be a little more on edge that we are now. Actually, a lot more. Are you OK with that?"

She smiled and gave me a passionate kiss. "I think it's perfect. You'll be so hot to fuck Holly. I can hardly wait to see you do it. Do you feel the same? Do you want to watch Larry fuck me?"

"I looked into her eyes. "Even if I never get the chance to have sex with Holly, or anyone else, for that matter, to watch you being pleasured, to have crashing orgasms, would be so erotic..."

For the remainder of the week, we made sure that neither of us tempted the other, and Mar even went as far as to wear an a long nightie to bed each night.

I was the first one home after work on Friday and immediately jumped in the shower. I was in the midst of soaping up when the shower curtain opened and Mar stepped into the shower.

"Oh no you don't, Mar. Out you go... We decided to be celibate until tonight, and you know what always happens when we shower together. You better just wait your turn."

She patted my cheek and smiled. "What's the matter, Don? No self control?"

I looked her in the eye, and then looked her up and down, stopping to stare at her tits. "I'm only human, baby. You know what you do to me."

She laughed. "You men are so predictable. Show you some tits and ass and you completely lose it. Turn around and I'll wash your back. I'll do it in a very sisterly fashion, too. Hee hee."

We were a few minutes early arriving at the hotel. Holly had suggested that we bring our small bag to the room, and then we'd head down to the restaurant for dinner. We had snagged a couple of bottles of wine on the way to the hotel, and had those with us as well.

Larry answered the door, and welcomed us, shaking my hand vigorously, and giving Mar a kiss, a rather lingering one, but not inappropriate for a woman he'd fucked so well and thoroughly not too many weeks earlier. As he invited us to sit, Holly emerged from the bathroom, and greeted us like long lost friends. As we were to find out, she was genuinely friendly and treated everyone as if she'd known them for years.

I hadn't known what to expect, at least in terms of appearance. I had hoped (as a male, and as shallow as most men) that she would be reasonably attractive. I wasn't disappointed. She was tall and slim, a brunette like Mar, but with shiny, long, straight hair, unlike Mar's short, dark and wavy head of hair. Long dark bangs covered her forehead, right down to her dark, gleaming eyes. She was handsome with pleasant features, rather than pretty, and despite being willowy, had boobs that looked large on her slim frame.

Larry waved us to the couch and suggested we sit and chat. The restaurant was busier than expected, and he hadn't been able to get a reservation for seven o'clock, so we had some time to kill. Mar and I sat down together of the couch, and before we could settle in, Holly was in front of us, wagging her finger.

"No, no, no!" she said, "Come on, let's think about this, people," and she grabbed Mar's hand and pulled her her feet and led her to the other couch. "You cuddle up with Larry here. I'm gonna sit with Don."

We had a glass of wine and chatted. Mar and Larry sat as if they belonged together, while I enjoyed Holly's company. She was very much a touchy-feely person, and while I normally don't care to have the person I'm talking to invade my personal space, but I knew that we would soon be even closer, and was quite comfortable with her.

As we chatted, I noticed that Holly was often distracted, and was watching our mates out of the corner of her eye. They were whispering conspiratorially, and I asked quietly, "What do you think they're talking about?"

She grinned, "I'd bet a pile of money they're teasing each other about what they plan to do to each other in bed later."

Not knowing her as well as Mar 'knew' Larry, I didn't think it was time to start suggesting explicit scenarios with her, but instead thought about Mar's earlier comment about Holly's bent for voyeurism, and how I could lead with it.

"They've had a bit of a head start on us. I'd bet that pile of money that they won't waste any time when we get back from dinner. Maybe we should hang back a bit and watch to see what they do."

Holly's face became flushed immediately and she seemed to be squeezing her thighs together.

"What do you think," I asked, "of that idea?"

Holly was breathing deeply. She looked at me. "You're obviously OK with your wife having sex with Larry, but do do you want to watch, or would you rather not?"

I looked at her and replied quietly. "I think watching will be hot. Really hot! You want to watch too, don't you?"

She nodded, smiled at me and whispered, "How long will we be able to watch them before we attack each other? Not long, I hope..."

"I'm looking forward to attacking you." I growled, and we kissed, not for long, but it was a nice start.

The time of our dinner reservation had rolled around and we headed down to the hotel's five star restaurant.

Mar had mentioned how much she and Larry had enjoyed their earlier meal at the hotel's restaurant, and it didn't disappoint. Too often, restaurants located in hotels are built up with a lot of hype, but fail to deliver. This one wasn't typical. Instead of the usual continental or surf and turf menu, it featured Japanese cuisine. In one corner there was a small sushi bar, while the main area was set up for Teppanyaki style cooking, and we found ourselves seated with a group of four visiting businessmen.

We had a great time with them. They had obviously spent some time in the bar prior to arriving at the restaurant and they were hilarious. It seemed as if they'd been friends for ages and definitely knew how to press each other's buttons. We were well entertained and exceptionally well fed.

After saying good night to our dinner companions, who were still partying, we made our way to the elevator bank, and zipped up to our floor.

Inside the room, I took the time to look around a bit. I hadn't done that earlier and I was surprised to find that the room was actually a suite. The main room had a king size bed, as well as a couple of couches, that I figured opened into beds. The bathroom was the usual hotel bath with shower, but it was somewhat larger than most. Beside the toilet was a bidet, not seen in too many North American hotels, but every European place, right down to the cheapest pension, had one,.

"Ha!" I said to myself. "We may find that useful tonight."

Wandering back into the main room, I noticed that there was a small alcove beside the bath, and when I poked my head around the corner, lo and behold, there was a separate bedroom, with it's own small powder room.

"Who wants wine?" Larry asked.

We all spoke for a glass, and once they'd been poured, we sat on the couches, Holly and I facing Mar and Larry. We drank our wine, we chatted, but not much else. "Shit," I thought, "everybody wants to do it, but we're all a little nervous and hesitant. I know..."

I got up and turned on a floor lamp in the corner, and then tuned in a cable jazz station on the TV. Finally, I turned out all the other lights in the room.

I went back to Holly and took her by the hand and pulled her to her feet and led her to the dimly lit side of the room. I'm no hell when it comes to dancing, but what we did wasn't really dancing. We might have tried to move around to the music for the first few minutes, but in fairly short order we were simply kissing and humping each other, standing up.