Meeting in a Bar

Story Info
The two of you meet for the first time.
1.9k words
4
12k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked into the bar I felt eyes upon me. This was the first time I had ever been in one and I was a little scared. Looking around I saw several men that had looked my way and a couple women, but they were already starting to look back at what they were doing. Looking over to the counter I saw you looking at me. I had no idea who you were then, but there were sparks as our eyes met. I blushed and looked away. Heading over to the opposite end of the counter, I sat down on a stool. The bartender came over and asked what I would like to drink. Still nervous, I asked if I could have a coke. He said sure and poured me one in a shiny glass. I sipped at it a little bit when I felt someone standing by me. Looking up I saw nothing but your beautiful eyes. You looked deep into mine, as if looking right into my soul. I couldn't look away. You asked if you could have a seat and that broke the hold. Sure I told you and you sat down on the stool next to mine, brushing my arm as you sat. My arm tingled where you had touched it and I found myself wanting something, but not exactly sure what.

You could tell I was uncomfortable, so you just started talking. I don't even remember what you said, but I remember your soothing voice. It rippled over me like calm waves on a hot summer day, soothing my taut nerves. Then you started telling jokes and it made me laugh. As I started calming down, you started getting closer as you talked, looking into my eyes all the time. I could feel myself drowning in the depths of them. You started touching my hand as we talked and joked. I liked the feel of your hands and I knew I wanted more, but not sure how to get it. Finally you reached over and took one of my hands in both of yours. My heart was beating fast, but I didn't want you to let go.

I finished my coke and you asked me if I wanted to go somewhere for supper, your treat. I said sure and you took my arm like a gentleman and led me out the door. I was so proud being seen with you. You were so handsome and charming. You led me to your car and opened the door for me. As I got in I could feel your eyes on me. It was not a bad feeling and in fact it made me feel a little giddy. You went around the car and got in on the drivers side. After starting the car and pulling out, you glanced over at me. I smiled at you and you put your hand on my leg. I was wearing a short skirt and your hand felt warm on my leg. It was a delicious feeling. I put my hand over yours and we smiled at each other.

We pulled into the parking lot of a nice restaurant, you got out and opened my door for me. Getting out caused my skirt to ride up on my hips a little more and I watched the light get bright in your eyes as you watched my legs. You put your arm around me and smiled and we walked into the restaurant. We were put into a small booth that had its privacy, and menus were put before us. I felt your hand on me knee and smiled again at you. Your hand moved up my leg a little, my smile got bigger. You asked if I would like you to sit on the same side with me and I said yes. I moved over and you sat with me, your hand immediately went to my leg, but very high this time. It took my breath away. I looked into your eyes and could see the question lurking there. Later I said, and we smiled again. As we ate you kept your hand on my leg whenever possible. We finished and sat talking for a few minutes. I became a little brave and put my hand on your leg. You smiled encouragement to me and my hand went up higher. We sat and looked at each other, our eyes not leaving one another's. You raised your eyebrows. I raised mine. You smiled. I smiled. We seemed to be able to read each other's mind. You paid the bill and we walked back out to the car.

It was getting dark out now. Before you opened my door, you put your arms around me, pulled me to you and kissed me a soft, sweet kiss. I kissed you back as I felt your hands drop down and feel my bottom. We pulled away at the same time and you opened the door for me to get in. As I did, your hand dropped to below my skirt and rode all the way up to feel my bottom. I heard you suck your breath in when you found out I didn't have any panties on. Settling on the seat, waiting for you to get in, I pulled my skirt up more. Now it was barley covering my womanly parts. Through my thin blouse you could see my nipples had hardened and were standing out. You got in and your hand went to my leg, way up high. Your little finger grazed my pussy lips. I slouched a little you got the hint. Your hand covered my pussy as we stared at each other. You could feel the wetness already leaking out and 1 finger went in to explore the tightness. I could hardly breath. My hand wandered over and felt the crotch of your pants, you were very hard and I could tell you were getting big. My house you had asked me? Yes I said barely above a whisper. You drove as fast as you dared. As you turned the car off, you reached over and got another feel of me.

Jumping out, you raced around the car and opened my door. I put one leg out, which made my skirt go all the way up and you could see the juice glistening on my pussy lips from the light on the street. I pulled my other leg out, but before I could put them together you had dropped to your knees in front of me, keeping my legs spread you gently eased my pussy lips apart. Putting your head down you started licking the juice from me. I groaned and pushed myself towards you. I felt your tongue go in me as deep as it could. I thrust myself into your face and you ate me right there. As I came, my legs tightened around your head and you sucked and ate even harder, driving me beyond my wildest dreams. After licking every drop from my quivering pussy you looked up at me. My face was glowing and I was breathing a little hard.

You waited a moment till my breathing got back to normal and then took me to the house. As we got in the door you took me in your arms and kisses me thoroughly. My hands went around your neck and pulled you closer, my fingers went through your hair. We parted and you led me to your bedroom, taking our clothes off all along the way. By the time we got there we were both naked. Your cock was hard and long. I wanted to touch it. You read my mind and took my hand, put it around your cock and started pumping it. I got the idea and started doing it on my own, going with you as you sat down on the bed. I saw some fluid coming out of the tip and asked what it was. You had told me it was precum and to taste it. Bending down, my large tits brushed your legs. As my tongue touched the tip of your cock your hands fondled my tits. The fluid was like nothing I had ever had before.

I licked and licked. The more I licked, the more delicious fluid came out. Soon I had put my mouth over the head of your cock to try and get more of this wonderful thing. I felt you thrust your hips up and your cock went deep into my mouth. I choked a little and you started to pull out, but felt my head shake. This felt so good I wanted to try all of you. I opened my throat and started to go down on you all the way. You were so big. It felt like I was going to strangle getting you down, but I made it. Then I had pulled back out, just to do it all over again. Soon I heard you moaning. Looking up at you to see what was wrong I saw the most wonderful expression on your face. You opened your eyes and looked at me. You asked me then if I would like to try your cock in my pussy. Oh yes, I had told you.

You laid me down on the bed, moved my legs apart, and put the head of your cock to my entrance. As you pushed yourself into my wet tight hole I gasped. It hurt a little. You started to pull out, but I had told you no, keep going. You pushed a little more, oh the pain. Then something popped and I didn't feel any more pain, in fact it had been a delicious feeling. Without realizing what I was really doing I thrust my hips up to meet yours. Your mouth captured mine and our tongues fought each other's as you fucked me for my first time ever. I felt something building up inside me. It was what had happened out at the car. I was getting very excited. You let go of my mouth just as I felt the first wave of spasms hit me.

I cried out your name and my body went ridged. After a couple seconds, I felt your body go ridged and then I had felt something so wonderful I can't describe it yet to this day. It felt like hot searing liquid shoot up into the very depths of my body, burning a hole right through me. I couldn't hold the gasp of pleasure back. I opened my eyes to see a lovely look on your face. This was the best moment of my life I had believed. It seemed to go on forever, but finally you rested your hot, sweaty body on mine. We rested like that for a few minutes, then you finally rolled off and lay beside me. Our naked bodies touching all the way down. I reached over and put my hand on your chest. Looking into your eyes I saw a look that I have now come to know that means you are very happy with me.

I think about this, our first time together, as I now lay in your arms, resting after making sweeter and better love on this our happy anniversary. You had made me a very happy woman then, but it doesn't compare to how happy you have made me in our life together since then. I reach up and kiss your cheek as you sleep, then I lay down in your arms again and drift off in a pleasant slumber...