Meeting James Ch. 02

Story Info
James and Melanie spend their first day together.
8.9k words
4.76
31.6k
24

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I'd like to thank Harvey for editing this piece.

- - - - -

"We have a lot we need to do before this evening, and we need to get started," James said in a commanding tone.

He paid the check and we walked out of the café, his arm securely around me. It was the first time he had touched me since we woke up naked together that afternoon.

We walked outside to the valet station and he handed his ticket to the attendant. It was a beautiful sunny day, maybe mid 80's, I guessed, typical spring weather for Las Vegas.

There were several couples ahead of us, so I knew it would be a few minutes before they'd get James's car and bring it around. One of the couples, who I guessed was in their mid 30's, had a baby stroller. I watched as the mother doted on the baby while the father talked on his cell phone.

I then looked over and saw two college-aged guys not-so-subtly checking me out. I looked away, ignoring them, while I simultaneously felt James possessively pull me closer to him. The two gawkers, taking the hint, looked away, and inwardly I smiled to myself. In the year and a half that I'd been in Las Vegas I hadn't really dated, and it struck me that I had forgotten what it was like to be part of a couple.

The valets delivered the cars to the young family and my admirers and they drove away, which left James and me waiting along with two middle-aged women. They were standing far enough away from us that I couldn't make out everything they were saying. However, both of them were giving me the 'stink eye' in a big way and whispering what I was sure were snide comments to each other. I'm sure James could feel me tense up as they continued to look at us and rudely sneer.

Just as I was about to verbally engage the spiteful old bitches, a blue convertible Mustang pulled up in front of us.

"This is our ride," James said as he pulled me towards the car. He tipped the valet and we sped off quickly down the Las Vegas strip.

I was looking forward, gritting my teeth. The more I thought about them and the horrible things I was sure they were saying, the more I seethed in anger. James's voice snapped me out of it.

"What's wrong?" he asked with a look of concern in his eyes.

"Nothing!" I snapped before looking forward again.

"If I were to venture a guess, I'd say your sudden foul mood would be the result of what those two women were saying at the valet stand."

"I didn't hear them," I said curtly, which was a partial truth because I couldn't clearly make out their words.

"How can I put this kindly?" He paused. "They appeared to think that I was renting you for the evening," he said, looking soothingly into my eyes.

My blood was now boiling as James confirmed my suspicion.

"Nasty old bitches," I said, under my breath but loud enough that James heard me. He suddenly slammed on the brakes and pulled the car over to the side of the road.

"Look at me, Melanie," he said sternly.

I defiantly looked down and ignored him. A few seconds passed.

"Now!" he said, in a voice so cold it chilled me to the bone.

I sheepishly looked over at him. The icy tone in his voice brought me back to a time in my childhood when I was a few seconds from being put over my father's knee.

He took a deep breath and I could see he was trying to calm himself before he spoke.

"I turned forty-eight last month and you are nineteen. How do you think people are going to react when they see us together in public? The naïve ones are going to think you are my daughter. But given the nature and reputation of this town, most of them are going to assume the exact same thing as those women at the valet stand."

I looked into his eyes as his words begun to sink in.

"I refuse to stay in my hotel room the entire time I'm here. I want to experience this city. I want to take you to nice restaurants and see shows and concerts with you." He paused for a moment, and then continued, "If I can summon the courage, I might even be brave enough to venture inside these clubs that you've told me so much about."

A slight smile was beginning to return to his face.

"My point is, I can't constantly be worried that you will get into a fight, verbal or otherwise, with every idiot who says something to you, or looks at you, in a way you don't like."

I took a few seconds and contemplated what he had said. I was mature enough to know he was right but young enough that I didn't like being called out, even when I was wrong.

"I apologize for my inappropriate behavior," I said meekly, "and it won't happen again."

"Thank you," he said, and he pulled back out onto the road.

After a couple of minutes, I broke the silence.

"Did I tell you yet that this is a nice car?" I said, smiling at him in an attempt to lighten the mood.

"It's a rental," he said, his eyes not leaving the road.

"Where are we going?" I asked as the wind picked up and started blowing my long blonde hair around.

"Henderson."

"What's in Henderson?"

I tried to keep him talking because I noticed that his mood was improving the more we spoke.

"The Valley Auto Mall," he said as we approached the entrance to the freeway.

The Valley Auto Mall was a group of independent car dealerships. One of my friends lived about a mile from it or I probably wouldn't have known what it was.

"Why are we going there?"

"Because my girlfriend isn't going to drive around in a beat-up Honda that's older than she is."

His face finally broke a smile and his mood was returning to normal.

I smiled at him radiantly as I realized the reason for our trip, and I reached over and squeezed his thigh as he quickly accelerated the Mustang to freeway speed.

- - - - -

I quickly discovered that car shopping wasn't as much fun as the commercials made it appear on TV. We looked at almost every car on the lot and nothing caught my eye. Just as we were about to try another dealership across the street, a large SUV came into the site. I put my arm around James and squeezed as I walked towards the car.

The salesman who had been trailing us around the lot smiled and said, "You have good taste, young lady."

"I pictured you in a little sports car; is this really what you want?" James said in apparent disbelief.

"It's the only Land Rover on the lot," the salesman said while looking at James. "We got this Discovery in yesterday. It's a two-year-old lease return with very low miles and I can already see your daughter loves it."

James and I both broke into wide smiles as the confused salesman looked on.

"Wait in the car and I'll take care of this," James said looking at me, a big smile still etched his face.

"What were you saying earlier about naïve people, Daddy?" I said as I saucily patted James's ass. I barely caught a glimpse of the stunned salesman's face as I turned and walked towards the Mustang.

About fifteen minutes later James joined me in the car.

"You can pick it up on Monday; just show them your driver's license. They assured me they'd have the title ready and I don't want you driving that Honda again; is that understood?"

"Yes, James," I said, barely able to contain my excitement.

"Good. I'll feel better knowing you're driving something safe," he said as he pulled the car onto the freeway on-ramp.

Still exhilarated from the realization that I now had a nice car to drive, I reached out and touched James's thigh, and in my exuberance I accidentally brushed his penis and was surprised to find it was semi-erect.

I looked into James's eyes with a knowing smile.

He tried to look gruff but broke into a big answering smile.

"I can't help it. You have this effect on me and I feel like I'm in high school again when we are together."

"Really?"

My face split into a little grin as a wicked thought entered my mind.

"Then let me show you what I liked to do in high school."

I leaned over and rubbed his cock harder, feeling it expand and become instantly erect. Trying to keep his eyes on the road, he looked down long enough to see me unbuttoning the front of his jeans, freeing his member from its restraint.

Without warning, I leaned down and took James's erection into my mouth. I felt the Mustang swerve and a gasp escaped his lips as I worked the fat member further into my mouth until it touched the back of my throat. I started to move my head slowly up and down, enjoying the taste of him. I felt the car move back and forth in the lane in unison with my mouth as I slowly bobbed up and down. I heard his breathing become strained, and I ran the tip of my tongue over the head of his cock and through the slit, which caused his pre-cum to leak out at an increased rate.

I was pumping my mouth up and down faster, really getting into it, when a loud deep honk sounded just above me. His cock popped out of my mouth and I looked up over my shoulder to see a driver in a large semi-truck smile at me while he enthusiastically pulled a cord, sounding his horn over and over.

I laughed out loud at the driver as James smiled at me and stomped on the accelerator, speeding past the truck.

I looked down and saw his throbbing cock standing at attention with a heavy coat of my saliva all over it.

"James, if you can avoid the truckers, I have a job I'd like to finish down here."

He chuckled. "Trust me, the last thing I want is for you to be interrupted again."

I lowered my mouth back onto his cock. Again the car swerved, but thankfully not as bad this time.

I'm glad he's a quick learner.

I love giving head, but not at the expense of getting into a wreck on the freeway.

I slowly worked him in and out of my mouth. I took my time and I wanted to enjoy it. I loved running the tip of my tongue along the underside of his member so I could feel the bulging veins.

My God, he has such a beautiful cock.

He had really good control, but after I picked up the pace I could feel his ass start to lift up off the seat of the car and I knew he was getting close. I put my hands on his thighs and tightened my lips around the head and remained motionless, letting him control the pace. His breathing began to change and his body stiffened. His thrusts became short and quick. A loud gasp escaped his lips as I felt hot splashes of cum on the back of my throat. His cock pulsed and squirted several more times before I started to swallow. His hips continued to buck, and I continued to swallow until the hot blasts subsided.

I felt his penis started to lose its rigidity in my mouth, and I gently grabbed the base and licked his shaft up and down, cleaning the remaining cum that I hadn't been able to swallow. I then ran my tongue through the slit, cleaning the last bead off the head. Satisfied, I carefully slid his cock back into his jeans and re-buttoned the fly.

I sat back upright and looked over at James, and I smiled at the sight. He was looking straight ahead in a daze, gripping the steering wheel so tightly his knuckles were white. I stared at him a few more seconds more.

"Umm, are you okay?" I said, in a voice barely above a whisper.

"Jesus, Melanie, yes, I'm fine."

His face broke into a wide smile. "I think you broke something loose."

- - - - -

We arrived back at the Paris and checked the Mustang in at the valet station. We walked through the casino with James's arm around me, holding me tight. I made a promise to myself that from then on I was going to ignore the looks and gawking of the people around me. I wasn't going to let the judgmental attitude of others spoil my mood. He made me happy and I knew I was making him happy. That was all I cared about.

I froze in mid-step and stopped walking.

"What's wrong, Melanie?" James asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"I need to go to the front desk. My roommate dropped off some things that I'm going to need if I'm going to stay with you until Monday morning."

"Let's go up to the room; I'll take care of that."

As the elevator whisked us up to the upper floors, James pulled out his cell phone and I listened to him speak.

"It was already delivered to my room? Thank you."

No matter what the situation was, he seemed to be in control of it. I had spent the last year and a half trying to figure out how to take care of myself while being away from my parents. I had to admit, it was a strange feeling having someone look after me again.

He used his keycard to open the door to the suite and we stepped into the great room. The shades on the panoramic windows were open and I looked out; seeing the view of the Las Vegas strip at dusk was truly magical.

James's voice broke me out of my trance. "So this is the mysterious package that your roommate delivered to the front desk."

I gave him a playful look. "Yes, those are the bomb-making materials she brought me."

He laughed and walked into the master bedroom. "Smart-ass," I heard him say as he entered the bathroom.

I looked in his direction and smiled as I unzipped my backpack and saw my books and laptop.

I owe Rachel big time for this.

I heard the toilet flush and moments later James walked back into the great room.

"I have some reports I need to go over before we go out this evening. That should give you plenty of time to get your school work done."

"That would be great. I have to finish a paper for my finance class that meets on Monday," I said while pulling out my laptop and powering it on.

"Well, before you get started on your paper, Hemingway, you might want to take a look at what's on the bed."

Perplexed, I walked into the master bedroom and my jaw dropped. On the bed were ten Victoria's Secret bags lined up in a row. I looked inside the first bag and started pulling out clothes.

The first few bags were filled with dresses, skirts, and tops. Some of the clothing was very formal, things I could wear on nice evenings out. I counted five very short, sexy cocktail dresses that I couldn't wait to try on. Other articles of clothing were more casual: jean skirts, T-shirts, and hoodies, perfect for wearing to class.

The next two bags were filled with various articles of lingerie. I marveled at the assortment of bras, panties, and thongs, ranging from plain cotton to very racy lace and silk, in a multitude of colors. While looking through the next bag, I pulled out more lingerie: teddies, slips, corsets, and baby-doll nighties, all in different colors.

Someone was thinking of himself when he bought this.

The next bag was filled with workout clothes: various types of shorts, several different colors of yoga pants, tank tops, and three packages of gym socks. The next bag was filled with various types of shoes: three pairs of tennis shoes, several pairs of casual sandals, and four pairs of heels I could wear in the evening. The last bag held three pairs of short Ugg boots in different colors.

While I continued to look through the clothes, I noticed James behind me at the door with a big smile on his face. I must have looked like a child at Christmas.

"Thank you so much, James."

"You're welcome. Now get your homework done, young lady," he said in a mock-gruff tone that made me laugh.

As much as it pained me, I tore myself away from my new wardrobe, sat at the table in the great room, and began the arduous task of completing my finance paper. Several times I looked over at James as he sat on the couch pouring through his stacks of papers. On a couple of occasions, our eyes met and we'd take a few seconds to smile at each other before returning to our work. I marveled at how easily he put me at ease.

After completing my paper, I stood up and walked over to the couch and sat down beside him. He was so engrossed in his work, I almost regretted sitting next to him because I thought my presence on the couch might disturb him.

"Whatcha doing?" I said in a sheepish tone.

"I'm preparing for dinner tonight," he said while continuing to read the paper in his hand without looking at me.

"That must be one complicated menu."

He laughed and looked into my eyes, and his expression and the tone of his voice changed.

"I have a restaurant in Summerlin that's barely above break-even. We're eating dinner there tonight, and I'm going to talk to the manager and find out what the problem is."

His ominous tone sent a chill through my body. I marveled at how he could be so jovial one moment and so menacing the next when the subject of his business came up. But then he gave me a warm smile, which immediately put me at ease.

"We'll be leaving in about an hour if you want to start getting ready," he said as his eyes returned to the papers in his hand.

I stood up, walked around the couch, bent over, and kissed him on the cheek. I then leaned back and my mouth made contact with his ear. I gently bit and then sucked on his earlobe for a brief moment.

"I'll try to look presentable for you tonight," I whispered sexily into his ear.

I straightened up and walked into the master bedroom. I could sense his eyes on my ass as I disappeared from his sight.

I walked over to the bed and picked out a matching red lace bra and thong-panty set. I looked again through the dresses and chose a short, black, sequined, v-neck dress that would go perfectly with my black Prada pumps I wore last night.

I had plenty of time, so I thought a quick shower would be refreshing. I went into the bathroom, undressed, and stepped into the large shower. I turned on the warm water and closed my eyes, feeling instantly refreshed. While I applied body wash to the loofah, I heard the door open and James stepped into the shower with me. I smiled, stepped aside, and watched the warm water cascade over his body. His big cock was semi-erect and I felt it press into my thigh as he turned underneath the stream of warm water. He opened his eyes, and I leaned in and kissed him while taking his cock in my hand and gently stroking it. I felt it pulse and grow as it seemingly came alive with my gentle coaxing.

While we kissed, he reached down between my legs, and I wantonly opened them, giving him easier access to my pussy. I felt his fingers part the lips of my vagina as he separated them. I let out a little moan when he gently ran them over my clit.

Breaking our kiss, he barely spoke above a whisper.

"God, Melanie, you're already wet," he said as his fingers continued to explore my vagina.

I looked up into his eyes while continuing to stroke his cock, which brought it to full hardness.

"Sometime, if you remind me, I'll tell you what giving blow jobs does to me," I said sexily, trying to remain steady on my feet as he continued to rub between my legs.

He gently pulled away, breaking our contact.

"Turn around," he said huskily.

I could hear the need in his voice as I complied with his command.

I faced the wall and stood directly beneath the shower head while feeling the warm water cascade over me. I put my hands above my head and placed them on the wall of the shower and bent slightly forward, spreading my legs wide. I felt him move behind me and then two of his fingers rubbed up and down my slit, causing me to gasp as he made contact with my clit again.

After a few seconds, he withdrew his fingers and replaced them with the head of his cock. I felt the bulbous head separate my lips as he rubbed up and down, which caused me to let out a low moan. I reached behind me and placed my hand on his thigh, feeling the hard muscles in his leg.

"Keep both your hands on the wall," he ordered in a low growl.

I instantly complied. I have to admit, the intimidating tone of his voice shocked me a bit.

I felt the head of his cock rest at the entrance of my vagina. He then pushed forward slowly. I gasped as his shaft opened my nether lips and then began to fill me. He continued to push forward until his body pressed against mine. He remained motionless for a few seconds, letting me adjust to the feeling of having him inside me. Slowly, he started to move back and forth. My knees went weak and I leaned harder against the shower wall for support. His hands rested on my large breasts and I felt my hard nipples slip between his fingers, aided by the warm water that was streaming down on us.