Meeting James Ch. 1

Story Info
She only knows him as a voice with a picture.
1.5k words
4.05
15.4k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

98 degrees and humid. I had thought about stripping down to my underwear at least four times during the drive. The drive had been so damn long and I was definitely not used to this kind of heat. I live in New York for God Sake! I left my house at 5 o'clock this morning and now, as I looked at the dashboard clock, it was quarter after six. " Shit, I hope he's not freaking," I thought to myself as I pressed on. I quickly glanced at my map; Louisville, Kentucky had been my destination and finally I was there. I pulled onto Evelyn Avenue. My hands were sweaty. I had been so anxious of this moment for three years.

When I first met James online, it had been just a friendship. We talked about our stupid jobs, family, friends, and anything else that happened to be on our minds. I could tell he enjoyed my company and suddenly I started thinking back on all the hot steamy conversations we had. How he used to tell me how much he wanted to taste me, penetrate me, and run his tongue over my body. I got wet just thinking about it!

I searched for the house he had described to me just the previous night. We had talked to each other online and then on the phone to get things settled. I let him know when I was leaving and approximately when I would arrive. Funny how now that I think about it now.... every time James and I talk on the phone, we always manage to get out exactly what's on our minds; how much we want to fuck each other till we can't stand. ( James has helped me to express myself more, I used to be embarrassed to say words like 'fuck' and 'cunt', even though it would turn me on. That's one of the things I love about him. His ability to express himself. ) It would usually start with James saying something extremely seductive to me and from there, we would both be moaning and encouraging each other to cum hard. And last night was no exception. I never even used to cyber or even do phone sex until I met him. I knew he was special and I knew I had to meet. So here I am with a suitcase and a nervous condition, at least it feels that way.

But now it was all becoming a reality. Those many nights when we stayed up till dawn talking about the things we wanted to do to each other was suddenly becoming real.

He told me he would be waiting at the front door for me when I arrived and as I pulled up to the house, I saw the tall, strong figure that had only been a voice on the telephone. He was even more handsome in person than the pictures he had sent me before. His tall tanned body. His shirt tight, sculpting his finely toned arms and chest. The beautiful brown hair I had been longing to run my fingers through was pulled back in a small ponytail. The loose tendrils hooked back behind his ears.

I smiled as my car pulled into the driveway. He stood behind the screen door and as I turned off the engine, he emerged from the house. I was so nervous at what he would think of the small girl he had only seen as a picture till now. I gave myself a quick check. I undid my auburn curls from the clip which held them up and redid it.. letting the loose tendrils fall about my face. I fixed the straps on my plain white tank top and rubbed my tan thighs in a nervous reaction.

As I slowly got out, I took a deep breath. "What the fuck should I do? Hug him? Kiss him?" I thought to myself. My mind was racing. All the things we'd confessed to wanting to do to each other was all surfacing. As I turned my head, my brown eyes met his as he walked up to meet me. I was stunned by his beauty, his body, his beautiful eyes, and that gorgeous smile.

As I slipped a small grin, he opened his arms and pulled my towards him. "It's so good to see you!" he whispered as our lips met for the first time.

I didn't concentrate on the kiss itself, but more his touch, his warmth. His hands ran so gently down my slender sides to my round ass. I could feel his hunger. He gently and slowly massaged my firm cheeks as his tongue roamed my mouth. He tasted like a sweet unknown candy. I couldn't get enough as our tongues wrestled and our juices mixed into a sweet concoction we didn't want to lose. It felt like an eternity before we broke that sensuous kiss. As we both let out a small laugh of relief, his hand went to my waist.

"So how was the ride princess?" he asked casually as he admired my full backside while I leaned over to get my suitcase out of the backseat. "Ugh... I'm not used to this heat!" I replied. "How do you handle it??" I turned around briefly to catch him staring admiringly. "Well babes," he said. "we go swimming."

"Sounds like a plan to me!" I said jokingly as I turned around. He gave me a hell of a seductive look as I walked by him to go inside. I left my suitcase at the door and we lounged on the couch talking about the ride and some popular places to visit.

Somewhere during our chatting I started to get hungry, so James and I agreed to go to his favorite restaurant, The Texas Roadhouse, to get some chow. Well James directed me to his bathroom. I grabbed my suitcase and decided on wearing a cute and comfortable little summer dress. It was a simple light blue ensemble that I knew would turn James's head. I wore a pair of simple white flip flops with it. The light colors were sure to bring notice to my dark tan, as well as, my dark hair. I clipped my hair up quick, leaving loose the curly tendrils which draped down my neck.

As I exited the bathroom wearing my dinner outfit, James was sitting on his couch. He looked absolutely exquisite. He was the kind of man who looked good in anything. He wore a pair of dark denim jeans that showed off his beautiful ass and a simple dress shirt. "You look awesome princess!" he exclaimed as I did turnabouts for him. He gave my tush a light pat jokingly as we entered his jeep.

During dinner, we laughed as we both told jokes, funny stories about our childhood, as well as family stories. "Have I reminded you of how sexy you are?" James asked. I blushed at the compliment. His deep southern voice turned me on so much as he held his hand out to take mine. As he took it, he kissed it gently. I watched as his soft, moist lips pressed against my soft flesh. I grinned mischievously.

Dinner was excellent as I knew it would. We shared dessert; cheesecake. It was so delicious and even better watching him eat. Watching his lips part and his tongue swirl as he took in his share of the smooth cheesecake. God everything about him seemed to turn me on. He paid for dinner even though I argued to pay half. He was such a gentleman that I wanted to thank him in a very personal way for his kindness.

We left the Roadhouse hand in hand as we smiled and laughed at how nervous we had been earlier. On the ride home, I realized my desire for James. I slowly moved my hand up and down his strong thigh. I could tell he was getting excited from the bulge that had begun to emerge from the dark denim. His eyes trying to concentrate on the road, but I knew he was having difficulty. He wanted me as bad as I wanted him.

He let one hand off the steering wheel and began to run his hand down my chest to my hot pussy. I let my legs spread open and his hand went right to work. I laid my head back. beginning to moan his name. My hand rubbing roughly against his throbbing member. I concentrated on his touch as his large fingers pushed my undies to one side and parted my pink pussy lips. His middle finger running up and down my dripping slit, finding my erected clit and gently, slowly massaging it. "Just like his tongue will do when we get home!" I thought devilishly to myself.

As we were pulling up to his street, I almost orgasmed right then and there as did he, but I wanted to stop before we did so we could put all our effort into it together. I wanted him inside me and there wasn't anything else to it.

We slowly walked into the house embraced as his soft lips ran from my wet lips down my neck laced with strawberry spritz. (my signature scent) My mind was racing as we slowly made our way to his bedroom.