Meeting Kate Bosworth

Story Info
A chance encounter, a night of passion.
5.2k words
4.54
28.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesSD
JamesSD
293 Followers

If you've ever lived in Southern California, you're probably aware that most people are only one or two degrees of separation from the entertainment industry. Of course, the actual level of connection varies. Personally, I have a few connections. A co-worker of mine worked as a grip on a couple television series in the early 80s, and even had a couple lines on one show. I dated a girl who went to UCLA who is good friends with a talented, but largely unknown actress who has had a few small roles here and there. However, my closest connection is through my friend Gwen, whose younger sister had a starring role in a short lived teen series on cable a few years ago. She's definitely got some connections to "young Hollywood", although she's far from "A-List" herself.

Said sister, "Jenny", is a charming, attractive, poised, and articulate young woman whose body I would love to explore, given the opportunity. She, however, really only dates within the industry, and tends to go for sickeningly gorgeous men. Now, I'm no troll, but women tend to like me for my wit and charm rather than solely for my appearance.

Still, Jenny is a fun girl and genuinely sweet, which is part of the reason she is so well liked. We got along great the first couple times she came to visit Gwen. So well, in fact, that she specifically suggested Gwen bring me along to the party Jenny organized at her pad one weekend. Gwen's fiancé is a friend of mine who hated Jenny's last party, and he gave his blessing for me to go with Gwen as her "date", relieved that he wouldn't have to go.

Gwen and I dressed far more formally than we normally might have for a party at a friend's house. Gwen wore a sleek, basic "little black dress". I went with black slacks and a blue dress shirt. Nothing too fancy, but hardly what I'd call "hanging out clothes".

The party itself was stuffy and had a surprisingly older crowd. Gwen had warned me that there would be a lot of "industry types" there; agents, lackeys and hangers-on. Still, the food was great and the drinks were free, so I could hardly complain. I stuck close to Gwen, who knew enough people there to keep us from getting bored.

"Have you seen Jenny?" I asked Gwen after an hour. "I'd think you'd want to say hi to your sister."

"I saw her across the room a while ago talking to some guy who looked like an agent. Honestly she throws these to work the room more than actually have a good time. We'll say hi later," Gwen told me.

The conversation in the room suddenly became more animated, and I noticed the majority of the people looking in the direction of the front door. Being taller than most, I was able to look over the crowd and see an extremely pretty blond woman had entered, trailed by a very large, intimidating looking man.

"Is that Kate Bosworth?" I asked Gwen following a moment of sudden recognition. I knew I wasn't the only person asking that question. The party's attendees could practically smell the fame and success coming from the young actress.

"Yeah, it is," Gwen replied without emotion, and resumed the story she had been telling before I interrupted. I stared at the famous young actress for a moment, but she was quickly mobbed, and I politely turned my attention back to my friend.

A while later I felt a strong urge to pee. "You know of any secret bathrooms here?" I asked Gwen. "I don't really want to wait in line."

Gwen nodded. "Follow me," she said, leading me to the quieter upstairs part of the house. She opened a bedroom door and pointed inside. "There's a bathroom in there," she said. "I'm going back to the party, I'm sure you can pee by yourself," she said smiling.

"You're a lifesaver Gwen!" I replied.

"And don't you forget it, bitch!" Gwen replied with a wink and a smile.

I was momentarily distracted by the new issue of Cosmo sitting in the bathroom's magazine rack. Like most issues, the inside failed to follow through on the seductive promise of the cover, and I put the magazine down and resumed the task at hand.

Halfway through relieving myself, I was surprised to hear the handle of the bathroom open, and realized I'd forgotten to lock the door.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry!" I heard behind me. I quickly zipped up and turned around only to see a blushing Kate Bosworth!

"It's ok!" I blurted out. "I mean, I should have locked it, I guess it's broken or something. I'm done anyway, if you need to..." I quickly flushed the toilet, somewhat embarrassed to have been interrupted peeing by a well known movie star.

"Oh, ok. Thanks," she said. Her voice truly was beautiful, yet there was a friendly quality to it. I thought about making a quick exit, but didn't want to appear non-hygienic, so I started washing my hands while Kate waited patiently.

"I'm James, by the way," I said while scrubbing my hands. "I'm a friend of Jenny's sister."

"I'm Kate," Kate replied, extending her hand to shake mine once I'd dried it.

"I know," I said awkwardly.

She giggled nervously in reply. "I still haven't gotten used to how to introduce myself. It seems so arrogant just to assume they know who I am, but it's kinda silly when they do."

"I can imagine," I said. "It must get weird too, people knowing things about you, but you knowing nothing about them."

"You get used to it. It helps if you keep a lot of your life private." She then looked at me silently, as if expecting something.

"Oh, I should probably... well it was nice to meet you, Kate," I stammered.

"You too, James. It's always nice to meet guys who can talk to me like a normal human being," Kate said.

"Cool. Well, bye," I said, stepping out the door into the hallway, my heart racing from my almost surreal encounter.

When I found Gwen downstairs I told her about my little brush with fame.

"Katie's a sweetheart, isn't she?" Gwen replied. "She can sometimes seem snobbish and stuck up at first, but really it's just she can be a little shy."

I grunted non-comittally, my story having been completely trumped by Gwen's apparent familiarity with the young starlet.

It was half an hour later that I saw Jenny approaching me like a homing missile. "James and I have to talk," she informed her sister, pulling me aside.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I just spoke to Kate, you know Kate Bosworth? She asked me about my sister's friend. Asked if you're her boyfriend," Jenny said, waiting for me to respond.

"And?" I asked.

"Are you stupid? What do you think it means when a girl asks her friend about a guy, and if he's single?" she asked in a condescending tone.

A little light turned on in my head, but I chose not to acknowledge it. "That she has an inquisitive mind?" I asked weakly.

"You're not getting it. Let me explain something to you. Being famous and single can be surprisingly lonely. You know all the complaints beautiful women have, about how it's only jerks that have the gall to come talk to them? Well that's almost double when you're rich and famous. Couple that with the fact that you're never sure who's just trying to use you, and it can be rough to get to know anyone."

"Ok... so?" I asked.

"All I'm saying is if you play your cards right you might have a shot. I won't lie, I want her to stay longer and have a good time, it will look good for my party, but I can tell she's getting a little bored. Go ask her if she wants to go get some fresh air with you," Jenny instructed me.

"And you seriously think she'd say yes?" I asked.

Jenny stared at me coldly, and then rolled her eyes. "You won't know until you try. Go!"

Kate was being hounded by some publicist or agent or something. When she saw me walking towards her she made an excuse to her nuisance and met me.

"Hey," she said. "It's good to see you again, with your pants zipped up and everything."

"Um, thanks? Hey, I was going to get a breath of fresh air, do you want to join me?" I was amazed at my smooth delivery. It was almost like watching myself in a movie, but luckily I appeared to know what to say.

"I'd love to. It's kinda hot in here anyways. Lead the way," she said with a smile.

We snuck out of the party and started walking down the street, a couple feet away from each other.

"So, what do you do?" she asked me, breaking the awkward silence.

"I'm a scientist," I replied.

"Really? That's kinda funny," she said.

"Why is that?"

"Well, I guess I tend to think of scientists as old guys with big crazy hair, you know like Einstein. Or else dorky looking guys with big glasses and pocket protectors."

"Such stereotyping! Honestly, most scientists look pretty normal, albeit probably not as attractive as most of your co-workers," I replied.

"Well, you'd be surprised what some of them look like without make-up," she responded, and I chuckled. "You could give a lot of them a run for their money."

"Thanks... I think?" I replied.

"It's a compliment," she responded. "I actually kinda like smart guys, you know. I was a total honor roll student in high school. So you could say we're both nerds."

My heart raced, it's not every day an extremely beautiful woman compliments you. "I can honestly say most nerds don't look like you," I replied. "So, do you like it, you know, being an actress?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation flowing.

"I can't imagine doing anything else," she replied smoothly.

"That sounded like a rehearsed answer, and didn't really answer the question," I retorted. "Seriously, is it fun?"

"It's a lot of work. I really do love performing, getting into a role. Yes, there are parts of the lifestyle I could do without. But I'm not going to say 'oh poor me, I'm rich and famous but my life isn't perfect'. I like what I do and I'm well compensated for it, so I can't complain."

"That sounds fair," I replied.

"Do you enjoy being a scientist?" she asked.

"There are parts of the lifestyle I could do without..." I began with a smile then said, "Yeah, I like it. It lets me be creative, really use my brain."

"I always did well in science, I mean in high school. I'm sure it's nothing compared to what you do," Kate said. She flashed me a beautiful smile.

"Are all huge movie stars this modest?" I asked.

"Only the ones who were raised right. My mom made sure I never got a swollen head," Kate replied.

I bit my tongue to avoid making a dirty joke about swollen heads. "Sounds like a good woman. So, where do you want to walk to?" I asked. Looking over my shoulder I saw we'd already put a bit of distance between us and Jenny's house. I also saw Kate's bodyguard following us at a short distance, probably out of earshot. "Should we ask your friend where he wants to go?"

Kate looked over her shoulder and giggled. "Sorry about him. No offense, but I did just meet you and all. I know he looks mean, but he's a real teddy bear at heart."

"Sure he is. So seriously, where to m'lady?" I said, trying to ignore our shadow.

"Somewhere we can be alone. Where we can just talk. Sometimes big crowds can really drain my soul."

"I know what you mean," I replied. "Coffee?"

She smiled sweetly when she replied, "How original. Ok, let's go get a cup of coffee." Remarkably, we found a quiet coffee shop nearby where no one seemed to recognize Kate, or else didn't show it. We took up in a secluded booth in the corner, while her bodyguard tried to look casual reading the paper a few tables away.

We worked our way through typical "get to know you" conversations about ourselves and dating. Kate was vibrant and animated, and I found myself enjoying her company, outside of her amazing good looks.

"I'm a big believer in fate," she told me. "When it comes to guys I don't really seek anyone out. I like to meet guys more organically, and see where it takes me."

After an hour of lively conversation we finished our cups. Kate allowed me to pay the paltry tab, after which I asked, "I suppose I should get you back to that party?"

"We could do that..." Kate said, smiling mischievously.

"Do you have another suggestion?" I asked, curious.

Kate leaned over towards me. At first I thought she was going to kiss me, but she instead moved towards my ear, to whisper a secret. I could feel her soft cheek against mine. Her breath felt warm as she whispered, "How does you, me, and a bottle of wine at my place sound?"

I was quite taken aback, and could hardly speak as she sat back, looking smug and awaiting my response. I wasn't used to any woman being so forward.

Kate lifted her eyebrow at me inquisitively. "Well, how does that sound?" she asked. For a moment I thought I saw the fear of rejection in the beautiful woman's face.

"That sounds good to me," I managed to reply.

"Great!" she responded with another gorgeous smile. "Let's call a cab."

Much to my relief her bodyguard said goodnight once we reached her home, an attractive but not overdone two-story house. Kate fished a remote out of her purse to unlock the gate and insisted on paying the cab fare. "You can make it up to me later," she told me with a flirtatious wink.

I was really unsure what to expect from the rest of the night. Under ordinary circumstances I might have thought my chances of getting lucky were quite good. But the very circumstances of the evening put me off my game and made it tough to trust my instincts. Was this really happening? Or was it some sort of hyper-realistic dream?

Kate caught me pinching myself as she unlocked her front door. "Don't believe this is really happening?" she asked with a smile. She leaned forward and whispered huskily into my ear, "This is real. Very real. I promise." She patted me gently on the forearm, and then led me into her abode.

Her pad was tasteful but felt somewhat cold and unlived in, almost like a model home or a page from a catalog. Kate took off her shoes almost immediately at the door, and I followed suit.

Kate smiled at me seductively as she began slowly ascending the stairs to the second floor, backwards. I was about to ask about the bottle of wine she'd mentioned earlier, but thought better of it. Kate silently pointed her finger at me, and then crooked it towards herself, beckoning me to follow. My eyes remained locked on hers as she led me up the stairs and down the hall into a bedroom.

Kate shut the door behind me. "Am I being too forward?" she asked, with a slight submissive tone to her voice, yet still laced heavily with wicked mischief.

I shook my head no. She gently pushed me down so I was seated at the edge of her king sized bed. Kate stepped back and slowly slipped one of the straps of her cocktail dress off her shoulder, watching me for my reaction. In that moment it was obvious she was an actress, and capable of putting on quite a show, in this case for my private benefit.

Kate slid off the second strap but didn't let the dress fall past her chest, instead supporting it with her delicate hands. "Like what you see?" she asked rhetorically, glancing down at the bulge in my slacks. She spun around gracefully and looked over her shoulder, lowering the dress down and exposing her bare back. With the top half of her dress down at her waist she twisted towards me, her hands on her breasts, covering them. I tried to mentally will them away, but to no avail; I would have to wait agonizing minutes before seeing her nipples.

Kate gyrated her hips slowly to unheard music as she slid her dress down her hips, revealing a tiny black thong and a wonderful little ass. She hopped out of the dress and faced me, her hands still cupping her modest yet tremendously sexy tits.

"You've got some catching up to do," she informed me. I sprung to my feet and stripped off my clothing, stumbling in my eagerness. Soon I was also in just my underwear, black boxer briefs that both hid and hinted at my sizable erection. I stood a foot away from Kate, truly appreciating that I was a good half foot taller than this gorgeous, famous, wealthy woman.

I think we both felt a slight power shift in those moments. In our near naked states the cultural barriers between us melted away. Famous and not, rich and poor, our differences morphed into our more primal separation of man and woman. As I stared at her lustfully, tempted to grab her and fling her to the bed, she dropped her hands to her sides, exposing her hard pink nipples to my gaze.

She didn't say anything as she hooked her fingers in the waistband of her tiny panties and slid them off her hips. A small tuft of closely trimmed, light brown hair sat atop her pussy. Beneath the lips of her pussy were shaved smooth. Kate placed her hands on her hips and looked at me, the way a woman does when she knows a man is lusting after her body.

Her fully bare body truly was a wonder, only accentuated by her dramatic flair in revealing it. "I love being naked," she said softly. "When I was little you couldn't keep clothes on me. Do you feel the same way?" she asked, posing sexily.

"I definitely like seeing you naked," I replied. "And yeah, I like being nude too."

"Well hurry up then," she replied. "I'm not coming over there until you're fully bare!" she giggled.

I quickly finished stripping, eliciting a soft gasp from Kate as my boxers came off and my stiff cock appeared. She quickly closed the distance between us and gracefully knelt before me.

"Oh my," Kate exclaimed. "That's... wow, you're a big boy," she said looking up at me, flashing me her perfect smile.

I chuckled. "Bigger than Orlando then?" referring to her ex.

She carefully wrapped her delicate fingers around my thick shaft. "Oh yes," she replied, pumping it slowly. "All in all, you might be as big as two Orlandos."

It's always wonderful to be favorably compared to a girl's ex, but it was especially thrilling and particularly surreal having it be someone famous.

"So what are you going to do with me?" I asked her.

"Well," Kate replied, pondering as she continued stroking my length gently. "I was thinking I'd just stroke you for a little while, get you nice and worked up. Then maybe I'll taste you, lick you with my tongue." Both Kate and I were intently watching her hand slide up and down my shaft, which felt wonderful.

"And then what?" I asked eagerly.

"Well, I'll probably want to suck on you then. Does that sound ok?" she asked teasingly.

"Yes, please!" I replied eagerly.

"Good," she responded. She turned her hand slightly as she stroked me, producing a nice effect. Between my thickness and her small hands, her fingers didn't quite wrap all the way around my shaft, but I sure wasn't complaining.

Kate looked up at me with her distinctly mismatched-colored eyes, one blue, one hazel. "You like that?"

I nodded.

"Good," she said. She maintained eye contact as she leaned forward and stuck out her tongue, touching it to the swollen head and making contact between it and my cock for the first time. I gasped in response.

"Glad to see you like what I'm doing," she giggled.

"I... do..." I groaned as she flicked the head of my cock with her tongue.

"You're fun!" she exclaimed. "Very sensitive." She maintained eye contact as she slid her tongue down my entire length before switching sides and licking her way back up to the tip.

"Can I just say something real quick?" I asked.

"Go for it."

"If someone had told me earlier that by the end of the night Kate Bosworth was going to be sucking on my cock, I would have laughed in their face."

Kate giggled. "And are you laughing now?" she asked, stroking my cock. I shook my head no.

"How about now?" she asked, opening her mouth wide and sliding her lips down onto my cock. I groaned as she took me into her mouth, sliding her lips past the crown of the head and down the shaft.

I inhaled my breath sharply, enjoying the feel of her mouth on my cock while resting my hands lightly upon her shoulders. She slid her lips down my shaft, but clearly was having trouble with the size of it. Frankly, not an unusual experience for me, but still edifying to my male ego. I didn't expect any woman to swallow it all on first try.

JamesSD
JamesSD
293 Followers
12