Meeting Larry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,204 Followers

He helped me straddle his hips and guided his cock inside me as I moved down. He groaned as my tight cunt engulfed his swollen shaft yet again and then he placed his hands on my hips and guided me into the right movement. It felt great to ride him. All of a sudden I was in control of our union and I fucked him as hard and as fast as I wanted to. He smiled and started playing with my bouncing tits. Once again we watched ourselves fuck in the mirror and it made me fuck him even harder.

When Larry felt his orgasm approaching he reached down for my swollen clit and started massaging it. It didn't take long before I exploded above him and my cunt gripped his cock tight. Once again he shot his load into my hungry cunt.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. When Larry woke me up it was 11. We kissed and headed into the changing rooms for a shower. Larry fucked me against the tiles and we came again. Then we wiped up the exercise mats and went outside.

"Are you working tomorrow?" Larry asked between kisses.

I told him that I did and we made a date for the same time the following evening. The next couple of weeks flew by. I'm sure that my parents thought that Tommy and I were finally fucking because I kept telling them that I was going to see my boyfriend (I just failed to tell them that my new boyfriend was my old boyfriend's 45-year old father). Tommy probably thought that I was still upset with him for that night at his house, because I kept making excuses not to see him. He told me he'd make it all up when his dad was gone again and we could have the house to ourselves. That thought made me shiver with despair. I didn't want Larry to leave again.

Larry and I met and fucked every night. On weekends we met at the gym, and other nights we fucked in the back of his truck and a couple of nights we even checked into a motel.

On the Sunday three weeks after Larry and I first met he was fucking me on the exercise mat in the gym. By that time I was already an experienced cock sucker and we were doing a 69 with Larry on top, fucking my mouth as he ate his cum from my cunt. I'd had an argument with Tommy that day. He was getting frustrated and desperate to fuck, and I kept making up excuses about why I couldn't see him. He was completely out of my mind as I was focusing on sucking his dad's cock and I couldn't hear much, except for our moans. I was totally unprepared when Larry stopped eating my cunt.

"Hello son," I heard him say and he pulled his cock out of my mouth and pulled me up against him, covering my nudity with his body.

"Dad? Rosie?" Tommy's voice was faint and incredulous. "What.? Why.? How.?"

"Rosie and I are in love," Larry said and gave me a squeeze.

"When I saw your cars." Tommy sounded bewildered. "I thought. maybe. with my 19th birthday coming up. I thought." He never finished the sentence.

"I'm sorry son," Larry said. "I didn't want you to find out this way. I'm in love with Rosie, and if she'll have me, I'll marry her."

"But you're already married," I gasped.

"I'm filing for a divorce tomorrow. I can't live without you. I'll wait and go back to work after you've finished school and I want you to come with me."

We forgot that Tommy was there as I kissed Larry and promised him that I would be his. When we looked up, Tommy was gone, and we continued fucking, or making love, I think it was the latter. That night we didn't want to let go of each other. We slept in each other's arms, waking up to fuck, then slept some more. We only left after our last shower fuck at 6.30 because the gym opened at 7. When I came home my parents were in the kitchen, waiting for me. They'd been crying. Tommy had stopped by the previous night and told them about me and his dad. He'd cried and they'd naturally sided with him. They told me that what I'd done was unforgivable and I had to break up with Larry right away. I replied by picking up the phone and calling Larry. I asked him to pick me up.

I went upstairs and packed my things. Larry had also packed his belongings and we drove to a cheap motel where we rented a room for the 3 weeks that were left of my schooling. When I returned to school on the Tuesday everybody knew what I'd done and everybody, even my best friends, were calling me names behind my back. I went to see the principal, who'd also heard the story and looked at me with a mix of desire and disgust. He agreed that it would be disruptive for me to continue coming to school for the last three weeks. I only went in to do my exams and then I told them to mail me my paperwork at Larry's address once everything had been marked.

We took our time driving back to the town where Larry worked. Although we weren't married yet (his divorce was going to take a few months) we looked upon it as our honeymoon. We found quaint little motels off the beaten track and made love every night. Sometimes during our drives we'd find a sign for a beautiful waterfall or pasture and then we stopped to fuck under the blazing sun. That dream I'd had, about Larry fucking me on a picnic table in a park, came true during those days. What the dream didn't tell me was that we'd almost get arrested while doing it. But it became one of those fun memories that we still laugh about.

Larry's apartment was small and functional. It wasn't my dream home, but it didn't matter. I was with the man I loved. I soon found a job in a shop and we got into a routine. We worked during the day and then we spent the nights pleasuring each other in Larry's king-size bed. I soon realised that I wasn't the first mistress he'd had, but I was the youngest and his work colleagues were green with envy. Larry started buying me sexy clothes and I wore those when I went with him to the bar where he liked to hang out after work.

One day, a week before Larry's divorce came through and we married, I was sitting in a booth with Larry's friends as my man went to the toilet. One guy, Jurgen, who was a couple of years younger than Larry, had been ogling me since the day Larry first brought me. I liked the look of Jurgen and I didn't mind his interest in me. I was wearing a black push up bra and a transparent red top. I also had on a black miniskirt and black boots. Larry loved me in those outfits and it made me feel sexy.

"I want to see you naked," Jurgen whispered to me and put his hand on my naked thigh.

"Really?" That was all I could think to say as his fingers wandered between my legs and under my skirt, closer and closer to my naked pussy (Larry didn't like me to wear underwear because he liked to know that there wasn't a barrier between his cock and my cunt when he needed release). "But doesn't it bother you that I'm Larry's girl."

"If Larry says I can fuck you, will you fuck me?"

The suggestion made my pussy tingle.

"Ask Larry, and when he's answered, I'll give you my answer."

Then Larry returned and nothing more was said. Later that night, after Larry and I had fucked, I told him about what Jurgen had said.

"Do I still satisfy you?" he asked me.

"Oh yes! I'll never get tired of your cock!"

"But you think it'd be nice to try a different cock as well?"

"Yeah," I replied. "It'll only be fucking. It's like what I was feeling about Tommy. I'm just curious. I want to know what fucking someone else is like. You've played around and fucked lots of women in the past. I'd like to try a few different men. It's still you that I love and you that I'll marry and that won't change just because there's a different cock in my cunt every now and then."

We went to sleep and the next day Larry didn't mention anything. I came to the conclusion that it wasn't something that he could live with so I decided that if it wasn't acceptable to Larry that I fucked other men, then I wouldn't do it. I didn't want to jeopardise what we had.

When I'd finished the dishes after dinner that night, Larry walked into the kitchen and told me to strip. He did that a lot and it usually meant sex on the kitchen table. I was happy to comply. When I was naked he moved out of the way and Jurgen came in.


"You still want to fuck my girl?" he asked Jurgen who nodded with a big grin on his face.

"Do you still want to fuck Jurgen?" Larry asked me and I smiled a yes.

"Well, I've given this some thought and here are the rules. Rosie, you can fuck any guy you want as long as I'm there. I'm happy to share you for threesomes because I think that they will bring even more pleasure to you. I'm also happy to share you with other women if you want to experiment with that."

I jumped into his arms and kissed him. He'd been shocked by my confession, but he'd given it some serious thought and now he showed that he just wanted me to be happy. And what could be better than trying all these new things in the comfort of my own home and with the man I loved?

We were all naked by the time we reached the bedroom and I couldn't keep my eyes off Jurgen's cock. It was longer, but thinner than Larry's. I got down to suck Jurgen and soon felt Larry eating my cunt. I used my hands and tongue to give pleasure to Jurgen and I could tell that he loved my moans when Larry did his magic with my pussy. Due to his inferior girth, Jurgen was a lot easier to deep throat than Larry, and I sucked him with gusto. I could feel Jurgen's hands on my tits and I soon sprayed Larry's face with my orgasm. Larry started caressing my tits as well and I could hardly concentrate on my sucking, but I must have done something right. Just as I released Jurgen's cock from another deep throating he grunted and shot his load in my mouth. When he finished cumming I released his cock from the grip of my lips and kissed him, sharing his cum with him.

Then I moved on to Larry's cock and started sucking him. I teased his balls and the tiny little spot where his balls meet the base of his cock and where he's so sensitive and he cried out with pleasure. I'd kept one hand around Jurgen's cock and he was soon hard again. He removed my hand and got in behind my ass. He ran his cock up and down my slit, spreading the slippery juices from my cunt all the way from my clit to my ass. Then he penetrated me, thrusting himself balls deep inside my cunt. I moaned with pleasure around Larry's cock and Larry started pinching my nipples the way he knew that I loved.

Every one of Jurgen's thrusts brought Larry's cock deeper into my throat. It was the best blowjob I'd given him to that date and we both knew it. By adding another man to our bed we were increasing the enjoyment that we got from our fucking. Soon Jurgen was fucking me as hard and as fast as he could and I knew that I was close to cumming. Larry could sense this in the increased intensity that my mouth was giving his cock.

"She's about to cum, Jurgen," Larry panted, holding back his own orgasm. "Get ready to shoot your load."

He only just finished those words when I cried into his groin and my cunt gripped Jurgen tight. My orgasm sent Jurgen over the edge and finally, when he heard Jurgen's cry of relief, Larry let himself go and shot his load in my mouth. Larry let Jurgen lick my cunt dry while we were kissing and then Jurgen left. We made long and slow love that night.

The next week we got married and the following few months were immensely satisfying. Jurgen stopped by regularly to fuck me and Larry invited other men to share his young and nubile wife. It was a source of pride to him, not only to have the youngest wife of all his friends, but one who loved sex as much as he did and was willing to try new things. I knew that he loved the fact that his friends envied him.

One day, close to my 19th birthday, Larry came home and told me to get naked. I was expecting another man and got incredibly wet while I got out of my clothes. To my surprise Larry walked in with a woman.

"This is Chrissy," he introduced the woman who looked to be in her 30's. "She and I used to be lovers a couple of years ago. She's seen you and she told me that she wanted to fuck you. Do you want to fuck Chrissy?"

I couldn't believe it. He'd brought a woman for me to fuck. But instead of being upset, I felt horny.

"I'd like to try," I said and bit my lip. "But I don't know what to do."

"Just do to me what you want done to yourself, baby," Chrissy said and walked up to me and kissed me. I returned the kiss and started undressing her. She was my height and when we were naked we stood tits to tits, although my c-cups were much firmer than her d-cups. She cupped my ass and I caressed her tits as Larry walked up to us. He'd also undressed and he wrapped his arms around us, pushing his hard cock between our bellies.

"Let's go to the bedroom, my sweets," he said. "Chrissy, you can suck my cock while Rosie gets her first taste of pussy."

Chrissy's pussy tasted better than anything I'd imagined. I then understood why Larry loved to eat mine. I tried all the things that I loved having done to myself, using my tongue to explore the inside of Chrissy's cunt. It was magical. She came twice, spraying her cum in my face and I just kept eating, knowing very well how wonderful it was to be eaten right through an orgasm and how much more powerful the next orgasm would be. When Larry finally came in Chrissy's mouth I crawled up and kissed her, letting her taste her pussy and letting myself taste my husband's cum in her mouth.

As we kissed, Chrissy manoeuvred me onto my hands and knees and soon her head was buried between my thighs. I wrapped my lips around Larry's cock and sucked him hard again. He then pulled out and moved behind me and slid his cock across Chrissy's tongue and into my cunt. I couldn't believe what I was feeling. Larry started fucking me slowly while Chrissy kept licking and sucking my pussy.

I lost count of how many orgasms I had. It wasn't like they stopped Larry or Chrissy. They just kept bringing pleasure to my cunt. After yet another orgasm Chrissy removed her mouth and let Larry pick up the pace and fuck me hard. She grabbed my shoulders and brought my upper body up against hers. Nipples against nipples, we started kissing violently. We devoured each other. We tasted our own pussies on each other's lips and we caressed each other. I reached down for Chrissy's pussy and started finger fucking her. Then I came, and Chrissy came and finally Larry came.

Chrissy kissed my lips and then she got down between my legs again. As Larry slowly pulled his cock out she caught our combined cum and drank it from my cunt.

Now I'm almost 30 years old. I'm still married to Larry and we've had two wonderful children together. We live in a lovely house that Larry and his friends built for us (we didn't pay any builders, why should we when Larry's friends were happy to help in return for a little fuck action with Larry's wife?). I've lost count of how many men and women I've fucked, but there's one thing that never changes. Neither Larry nor me will ever fuck anyone without each other present. We love to see each other fucking others, but only as long as we get to join in the action.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,204 Followers
12