Meeting Liz and Jen Ch. 01

Story Info
A chance meeting on holiday leads to intense sex.
4.4k words
4.35
86.8k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Welby
Welby
35 Followers

Chapter 1 : First meetings.

I have always loved South Devon, so much so that a number of years ago I bought myself a small seaside retreat near Plymouth. The flat is small but luxurious, has fantastic views and is very private comfortably set overlooking Bantham beach, Bigbury and a small tidal river, the Avon, which meanders into a small bay and then inland. You can see for miles and miles down the coast and on a clear night the sky is glorious. I tell you this as it forms the setting for an exciting encounter which took place late one summer.

It was early in September, the school summer was over kids back at home and I had travelled down to the flat for few days to do some decorating and repairs. As is so often the case the weather had turned out to be better than at any time during the year, the water in the bay was clear blue and the sun was strong and warm. My flat is on the top floor of a building, one of two flats that share a wide and private deck which we use for outside eating, sun bathing and barbecues. We are rarely in the flat when our neighbours are staying and so it was with a little annoyance that I heard the door to other flat 'Avon view' being opened. Clearly somebody was staying so I would not have the deck to myself. Still that would keep me focused on getting the decorating finished. It was very hot as I worked through the afternoon; being a roof top property heat could really build up and it was clear windless day so I was working in just a pair of shorts and with my shirt off.

I was getting close to finishing for the day when I heard a knock on the kitchen door and a young woman's voice called out

"Hello, is anybody home?"

"Just a minute" I called out and placed my paint roller back into the tray and walked from the living room through the flat, along the corridor and into the galley kitchen to find a vision of loveliness standing at my door. I was very aware of being half naked and covered in spots of white paint.

"Sorry about that, just doing some decorating, what can I do for you?" adding "my name is John" I offered my hand without thinking forgetting it was fairly well covered with drying paint.

"Elizabeth, most people just call me Liz" said the girl reaching for my hand and shaking it. A cloud crossed her face and she glanced down finding paint on her fingers, and then looking at me she suddenly laughed "did you get any paint on the walls?"she asked. Elizabeth was clearly a confident young woman, although she looked scarcely 20 years old.

"Sorry about that" I said again, and then realising that this was the second time I had used those words stopped and looked at her with an enquiry in my eyes.

"I'm really sorry to interrupt your work, but I wonder if you can help us" she asked. "We have come to stay next door for few days and we don't seem to be able to get any hot water, would you mind having a quick look and see if we are doing anything wrong?"

"No trouble Liz, hang on for a second whilst I wash my hands, would you like to wash yours as well?"

Liz stepped into the kitchen and came up to the sink next to me, where I had the taps running with warm water. I held out the fairy liquid and squirted some into her hands. In companionable silence we washed the paint off.

"That is quite a view" said Liz looking out of the kitchen window at the sea, sky and coastline.

I reached for a hand towel and offered it to her and after drying my own hands, grabbed a polo shirt from the kitchen table and pulled it over my head.

"So how long are you staying" I asked her as we walked outside. Liz led the way turning left outside the kitchen door into the second flat, a mirror image of my own, but decidedly more basic in its fittings and finish and looking inland not out to sea.

"Oh, were not really sure, it really depends on the weather, if it stays like this it could be until next weekend, but we will see, It did say in the papers that it will rain tonight though."

We walked through their kitchen, passing the bathroom on our right and along the corridor to the hall cupboard. Pulling open the door I had a quick look at the switch to the immersion heater which was off, felt the top of the cylinder which was cold. Turning back I went to the second cupboard which contained the electricity fuse box. One switch on the panel was down, reaching over I flicked it back up, returned to the immersion heater and turned the switch on. A click from the fuse box confirmed my fears.

"I am afraid that the element in the cylinder has blown, so you won't be able to heat water until is repaired. I tell you what, why don't I call the owner since I know him and let's see what we can do to get this fixed quickly. Is your boyfriend about?"

"Actually I am here with a friend from University, but she is out surfing at the moment." As if on cue I heard footsteps in the kitchen as along the corridor walked another beautiful young woman pulling a wet shirt over her head. She had not noticed that Liz had company and as the wet shirt fought not to come off the second girl's bikini top came undone and a perfect small breast came into view with a dark semi erect nipple. I am afraid I stared, something Elizabeth did not miss, but it seemed to amuse her.

"Hey Jen, cover yourself up we have company!" exclaimed Elizabeth smiling. The new arrival reacted quickly, pulling her shirt back on, looking me in the eye and saying;

"Oh, Hi I'm Jen." She held out her hand, which I took surprised at how cold it was, but then Jen had been out on the water for some time without a wet suit. "I was hoping to warm up in the bath, but I take it I am not in luck with the water, judging by the gloomy look of you two?"

"I am afraid not, but let me make you an offer, why don't you use my bath, you can warm up whilst Liz enjoys the sun and I will call Gerald to see about getting your water back on." The girls looked at each other and then at me, and then Liz said with Jen nodding agreement.

"Thanks, that's really kind of you."

We walked together back outside into the sunshine, being late in the year it was now starting to get lower in the sky but it was still very warm. Jen had picked up a towelling bath robe and a towel and so I showed her into my flat and to the bathroom, she smiled her thanks, and soon came the sound of running water.

"Come on then Liz, let's get you settled down and then I will get on the phone." Going back outside I offered Liz one of my sun loungers which she gratefully accepted and without any concern she took off her shirt and quickly undid her shorts taking them off. Underneath Liz was wearing a pretty pink bikini, not too skimpy but gentle on the eye. I admired Liz's fine lithe figure, about 5" 4 but with a toned well muscled torso and slim legs, small but nicely rounded breasts and her hair shining dark brown over the shoulders, full lips, hazel eyes and a slight turn up of her nose, she took my breath away!

Liz settled down on the lounger having picked up her book, I went inside and made some calls, finished the small amount of painting put away my paint and brushes for the day and tidied up the decorating tools and mess. Walking back along the corridor I passed the bathroom; glancing in through the open door I was astonished to see Jen, naked, sitting on the toilet having a pee! She smiled and waved with no hint of embarrassment and stood up to get back into the bath. Jen was about the same height as Liz but with olive skin, slightly lighter brown hair a strong mouth and as I had now seen a belly button piercing above a beautiful lush thatch of pubic hair below her flat stomach.

I could feel my cock swelling in my shorts, I am a big fan of natural (tidy) pubes, and headed out through the kitchen slightly flustered. Liz was on her stomach reading her book she looked up smiled and then asked me,

"Would you mind putting some sun cream on my back, I haven't had much sun this year." Happy to oblige I picked up the bottle conveniently warming in the sun on the table and squeezed some into my hands. Squatting down next to Liz, I placed my hands on her shoulders and gently spread the cream up into her neck, and then down her back slipping my hands under the strings of her bikini top. I noticed that her arms had quite dark soft hair on them, not unattractive. Going lower I could not help but gently massage the cream into her skin noticing soft downy hair on her lower back as I slipped my fingers just a little under the waist of her bikini bottoms and round her sides.

A little more cream on my hands and I started on her legs, rubbing down her calves to her feet, lifting her lower leg off the lounger and gently massaging her toes and feet. Liz lay very still but made no complaint and so reluctantly I finished the job smoothing the cream into her soft skin of her upper legs, tempted to push my hands further towards her inner thighs but resisting the intimacy of the moment. Liz seemed very relaxed and thanked me in a quiet voice.

I sat down at the table with the daily paper and as I read we chatted about inconsequential things, very relaxed as the sun got lower in the sky. After half an hour or so, Jen joined us dressed in her bath robe and with a towel wrapped around her head. She sat down opposite me at the second picnic table, her feet and legs red to the knee from the hot bath. We talked some more, content and easy. The phone in the flat rang and I walked quickly through and answered. The owner of 'Avon view' let me know that it would be two days before a plumber and parts could be at the flat. I promised to let the girls know and hung up.

Looking at my watch I noticed it was now nearly 5.00pm and going back outside I said to the girls

"I am afraid it is going to take a couple of days to get the water fixed, but in the meantime please feel free to use my bathroom. Do you girls have any plans for dinner tonight?" I asked

"If you don't I was planning to cook, and I have plenty for 3, perhaps you would like to join me?"

"That would be nice and it is very kind of you" said Liz "Jen are you OK with that?"

"That is fine by me, but should we dress for dinner?" The girls looked at each other and nodded in agreement "You have been very generous, we would love to accept your offer, and we will dress for the occasion." Jen smiled and stood to go back inside their flat to prepare for the evening.

"So let's say 7.00pm on the dining terrace for an aperitif", I bowed to the girls and went back into my kitchen to prepare. Checking the cupboards I realised I needed a couple of extra ingredients so I popped down to the village shop to get what I needed.

Soon after I returned, Liz came to the door and without knocking asked me;

"Can I use your shower to clean up a little?" I looked round to find her wrapped in a short towel and looking expectant;

"No problem, but don't get in the way of the chef whilst he is cooking!" She laughed and pushed past me in the narrow galley.

I have a rule when on the beach, keep food simple, the sea air really works up the appetite and too much of the wrong food can really cause you to feel over full and lethargic, so simple healthy food and of course plenty of good wine. Simple food is also quick to prepare so that in no time I had everything under control. Walking back through the flat and passing the bathroom I was again surprised to see the door open, there was Liz drying her hair as naked as the day she was born, catching sight of me she quickly asked;

"Can I borrow another towel John? This one got wet on the floor." She made no attempt to cover herself, and I had to try not to stare at her perfect breasts and dark pubic hair which was still coated in drops of water from the shower.

"No problem" I reached for one in the cupboard in the hall and handed it in to Liz, since she was not embarrassed why should I be? "You look lovely dressed like that" I quipped, Liz laughed and did a quick turn smiling over her shoulder and then pushed me out of the bathroom door but not actually shutting it, but letting me know that there was a boundary.

Nonetheless, the situation was laced with possibilities and my imagination was running riot. Here I was a middle aged man, albeit a fit one, in a quite intimate position with two gorgeous girls both with a streak of exhibitionism, or at least very uninhibited, both seeming willing to let things run a little, but where to?

My thoughts were interrupted as Liz skipped through the kitchen, now decently covered in my extra large bath sheet and heading back next door to dress. As the sun dropped towards the horizon I passed the time setting the outside table for dinner, polishing some glasses and setting up the patio heater for the colder night air later.

At dead on seven o'clock Liz and Jen emerged from 'Avon view' looking stunning, Liz in a dark blue tight dress, dark hair loose over her shoulders and a string of pearls around her neck. Jen was a little more casual in a flowing red cotton dress and with a navy blue halter top, shoulders bare and with a small opal pendant on a sliver chain around her neck, neither of the girls wore shoes, the paved decking still radiating heat from the sun as it would do for some hours. I had showered and changed into clean shorts and a polo top feeling fit, tanned and up for anything!

Making small talk I opened a chilled bottle of champagne, pouring three glasses which when offered were accepted with appreciation.

"A toast" I offered "to chance meetings delightful company and friendship." We raised our glasses and then sat at the table, the candles beginning to shine out more brightly as the day ended. A starter of smoked salmon and avocado wraps to compliment a second glass of champagne was followed by a grilled tuna steak with steamed vegetables, dauphinoise' potatoes and a fine St Emilion the meal wrapped up with strawberries and blueberries chilled with a Cointreau glaze and cream, not to forget a mellow Sautern. Our conversation meandered as the night closed in around us, the wine food and relaxed atmosphere freed some small gems of information about the girls.

They had known each other for some time, and were drawn to each other, partly by common interests in psychology, but also by a deeper attraction, they were not a couple both professing to 'love men' although neither was in a relationship, and it did slip out that whilst away they shared a bed. As Liz put it;

"We like to share our fantasies with each other and talk about the things we don't share with others."

They learned a little about me as well, I had retired soon after my wife's death at a young 50 years of age. To be honest, the trauma of being alone left me very unhappy chasing the old work routine, and having made a large amount of money from the sale of a business I had decided to do something different. To fill the days I helped out counselling local business groups and I had also started advanced training as a hypnotherapist to revisiting a youthful interest in an attempt to give something back to the community.

It crossed my mind as we talked that it would be interesting to explore the motives of these two young girls to understand their overt behaviour towards me, but I let the thought drop quickly.

The temperature had fallen a good deal being late in the season and so I stood up to turn on the patio heater, as I clicked the lighter Jen suddenly said to Liz;

"I would love a ciggie now, wouldn't you Liz?" I glanced down and noticed that Liz looked a bit guilty.

"Very bad for you" I chipped in "in fact it is the most common problem I help people with using hypnosis to help people quit."

Jen looked up at me as I adjusted the flame on the heater, "Do you think you could help me stop for good?" she asked.

"The truth is Jen that if you want to stop you can, hypnotherapy may help by giving you context to support your giving up, and perhaps balance out the anxieties that made you start in the first place. Would you like to try?"

Jen looked at me for a moment, a little uncertain about this quite bold step, sensing that she might decline I added;

"With Liz here you have nothing to worry about, and besides hypnosis is not magic it is simply a way of getting to understand the route motivations for some kinds of behaviour, I promise to be gentle with you!" We all laughed the slight tension broken, and Jen nodded her agreement to try.

The scene was by chance, well maybe a little by design, already well set, the company was good with the heater on we all felt warm and relaxed and had already confided intimate details of our lives to each other, the lights in the kitchen were dimmed very low so that we basked in candle light and Jen was safe with her best friend. For my part my motives were entirely honest, besides I still wanted to learn more about these two. I was sitting with my back to the kitchen door, the two girls facing me a candle between us.

"Jen, would you pass me your pendant please?" I asked her, she quickly undid the clasp and handed it to me, the opal catching the light with a flash of green.

Taking the chain in my hand I let the opal pendant hang on about seven inches of chain.

"OK Jen, what we are going to do is to help you to relax; I want you to focus on your pendant and on my voice, shut out any other distractions and focus." I started to gently swing the pendant and speaking gently went on "look into the opal and focus on the reflected light in the stone; as you watch your eyes will get heavy, don't fight this, but keep watching the opal as it swings; when I count backwards from 5 to one, at each count you will feel more relaxed and your eye lids will be heavier, when I get to one let your eyes close and you will hear my voice and nothing else, you are feeling very relaxed; five...four...three...two...one..."

Jen's head drooped forward her breathing was steady and deep.

"All you can hear is my voice; in your mind I want you to visualise a corridor; walk along this corridor to the door at the end, this door leads to a room which is your safe room. When you go into this room you will immediately be in a deep relaxing trance and you know that here you are safe and can share with me anything that I ask you about; nod your head if you want to go into this room." Jen's head nodded, a movement in the corner of my eye made me glance up surprised to see that Liz was nodding as well, eyes closed head slumped forwards.

"OK, step up to the door and open it and then walk inside. Liz, I want you to do the same, you will both find a comfortable chair in the room; before you sit down I want you to close the door behind you so that you are safe. When you are in this room you will be in a deep sleep, you will hear only my voice you will not be frightened or worried and will follow my instructions."

"Now, nod your head if you are sitting comfortably and understand." Both Jen and Liz nodded.

"I am going to give each of you a key word, after you are awake when you hear me and only me say this word you will return to this room and to this deep relaxed state; Jen your word is 'Hope'; Liz your word is 'Guide', is that clear?"

Both girls nodded.

"OK, good, Liz I am now speaking just to you, on the count of three I want you to wake up, you will feel relaxed and happy and will know that you went under as well as Jen, but this will not worry you, one... two...three."

Liz opened her eyes and smiled at me. "You got me too" she said and then looking at Jen she added

"can she hear us?"

"Yes she can, so let's see how she is feeling."

"Jen, in a few moments I am going to wake you up. You will feel great, and will answer any questions I ask you without being embarrassed that I am listening, some of these questions may be quite intimate and may arouse you sexually, but that is OK you are with friends so you will respond to these feeling unless I tell you to stop. You will wake up when I count to three; one...two...three."

Welby
Welby
35 Followers
12