Meeting Lulu Ch. 02

Story Info
Cyber-fun while waiting for her reply.
1.5k words
4
11.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dakara
dakara
17 Followers

Part Two: Light Relief

For the next few days James received no reply or messages from Lulu, which slightly worried him as he had hoped his surprise would have had the reverse effect. On the plus side though, it gave him time to check out the latest sales and get away deals from all of the major travel companies so that when he did hear from her he would be ready. He soon discovered that Singapore to Athens was not as straightforward as he had first realised. Compared to his London to Athens flight that James booked fairly quickly on a low budget airline; flights from Singapore diverted through Beijing adding extra time and money to the journey. Eventually though he managed to find a cheap flight through Beijing to Athens that he hoped would suit her needs. Another night went by with no contact, then another and another. James knew that Lulu often had to go away on business trips and he suspected that this was one of those weeks. Sighing disappointingly, he decided on a change of pace and opened up his messenger...

The next morning James woke up, happy that Saturday had arrived again. Wiping the sleep from his eyes he swung his legs off the bed and stood up. He walked naked to the bathroom, touching the head of his cock absently as his mind cleared. After relieving himself he twisted the shower knob and after testing the spray to make sure it was warm enough, stepped into the cubicle. While he showered, he again thought about Lulu and wondered if she would be online to chat today. He didn't have to worry about her mood since she always seemed to be horny whenever they talked and more often than not ended up making each other cum. James never could work out why he had this effect on her but it didn't bother him too much because it made him horny as well. His hand idly stroked his semi-erect dick as he remembered their last encounter that was so erotic it made him cum quicker than normal. They were chatting like usual, finding out how each other's lives were and kept hinting on their mood by using emoticons to wink, grin etc. Moving the conversation up a gear he asked if she was alone and got the worst possible answer: Lulu's mother was with her. Disappointed, James commented that they wouldn't be able to 'play' with her mother there but Lulu surprised him by taking her laptop into her bedroom and shutting the door. They spent the next 15 minutes talking dirty and masturbating while Lulu's mother sat blissfully in the next room watching TV! Then to finish their orgasms on a high, Lulu stated that she would take some pictures of her in a bikini because it felt so naughty. He imagined Lulu's scantily clad body, her long slender legs and long black hair as he pumped his now fully erect cock. In his mind she stripped off her top and fingered the ties of her bikini bottoms. Just as he glimpsed the trimmed curls of her pubic thatch he erupted in a spray of white liquid and stroked his shaft as the rest of his seed dribbled into the plughole.

Wrapping a towel around his waist he re-entered the bedroom and made a mental note to himself to ask Lulu about sending him the photos she took last time. Although nowhere as good as the real thing, a photo or two of his cyber lover in revealing poses would suit him until they went away on vacation together. Wondering if she had sent him an email during the night, James turned on his computer and waited for it to boot up. His stomach growled angrily and convinced him that he better eat before he did anything else. Despite his desire to log on to his email system straight away, James went downstairs and made himself a light breakfast. Returning to his computer a while later, his erection faded quickly when he found no new messages waiting for him from Lulu. Like his hard-on, James' mood dropped and he sighed to himself as he sat down in the chair. At this time in the morning he knew there would be very few people on his messenger but he opened it up anyway in the hopes of lifting his mood. He was not disappointed. One of his cybersex buddies was online and he hoped she was horny! Bernice was an athletic black girl with large tits and a squeezable ass. She always orgasmed hard when they chatted and once said that if they lived closer she'd be fucking him daily. James' dick grew quickly in anticipation to the excitement ahead and he automatically began stroking himself. His friend Bernice was definitely in a fiery mood this morning and in need of some serious attention...

Horny-james: hi

Mzwetbernice: whats up

Horny-james: I'm feeling horny, you interested?

Mzwetbernice: yeah

Horny-james: your pussy wet?

Mzwetbernice: yep

Horny-james: mmmm I'd like to lick it dry

Mzwetbernice: lol, so whats up with your dick?

Horny-james: hehe, big and hard

Mzwetbernice: cool, you wanna stick it in me

Horny-james: ready to fuck your wet pussy, while I suck on your tits

Mzwetbernice: damn, I'm so horny

Horny-james: good, you wanna hard fucking then...

Mzwetbernice: yep

Horny-james: would love to stick it in there, hard and deep

Mzwetbernice: damn, my pussy is so wet

Horny-james: mmmm more juice to swallow ;)

Mzwetbernice: lol

Horny-james: you like it hard from behind?

Mzwetbernice: yes, I love it hard

Horny-james: pounding into you

Mzwetbernice: yep

Horny-james: I'm very hard here

Mzwetbernice: lol, what would u do if I was there

Horny-james: hehe, first get you to suck me off

Mzwetbernice: then...

Horny-james: then I would eat you out, tongue lapping your pussy while fingers rub your clit

Mzwetbernice: -screams-yes!!

Mzwetbernice: what else?

Horny-james: then when you couldn't take it I'd pull you forward and thrust my cock deep into your pussy

Horny-james: my hands on your tits

Horny-james: mouth on yours...

Mzwetbernice: yes, make sure you fuck me hard

Horny-james: absolutely, hard and fast

Mzwetbernice: good, I'm horny as hell right now

Horny-james: wish I could give u a hard pounding and watch your tits bounce

Mzwetbernice: my pussy is so wet I'm playing with them right now (tits)

Horny-james: I'd fuck you hard in the ass too if you like that

Mzwetbernice: yeah I do, what else?

Horny-james: I'm really big and hard, jerking off

Mzwetbernice: good, wish I could suck it

Horny-james: love to slide my cock between your tits

Mzwetbernice: I would love that

Horny-james: me too

Mzwetbernice: lol, how big is it?

Horny-james: you always ask me that

Mzwetbernice: that's cos I always wanna be reminded how much your cock fills my pussy!

Horny-james: 7 inches

Mzwetbernice: good, I'm playing with my pussy right now

Horny-james: just imagine my cock forcing into you. Not stopping, fucking you so hard

Mzwetbernice: yes

Horny-james: how big are your tits?

Mzwetbernice: lol you always ask me that too

Horny-james: only so I know how they feel in my hands as I fuck you

Mzwetbernice: really big, keep going

Horny-james: mmmm you must be close to cumming!

Horny-james: love to have you doggie style, fuck you deeper and harder

Horny-james: hands squeezing your tits

Mzwetbernice: yes, what else, I'm close to it

Horny-james: shower sex

Mzwetbernice: yeah

Horny-james: all wet and slippery, bodies rubbing together...

Horny-james: up inside you fucking hard, your back sliding on the tiles

Mzwetbernice: yes, I like it rough though

Horny-james: maybe we could just fuck on the bathroom floor then

Horny-james: you on top

Mzwetbernice: yeah

Horny-james: fucking as hard as you want then

Horny-james: while I ram up into you as you come down

Mzwetbernice: yes, how hard would you do it

Horny-james: HARD

Mzwetbernice: so hard I would what

Horny-james: so hard it'd make you bounce high

Mzwetbernice: damn, I would love you to suck my tits

Horny-james: forcing hard and fast into your pussy

Mzwetbernice: yes

Horny-james: I'd love to suck them too

Mzwetbernice: lol, would you bite them

Horny-james: sure

Horny-james: bite, nipple, pinch

Mzwetbernice: good

Horny-james: I want you thrashing around on my cock as I punish your tits

Mzwetbernice: yes

Horny-james: and make you scream

Mzwetbernice: yessssssssssss

Horny-james: mmmm that sounded good!

Mzwetbernice: fuck me you always know how to make me cum

Horny-james: that's the idea

Mzwetbernice: do you need my extra hand lol

Horny-james: lol no you made me cum good

Mzwetbernice: good

Mzwetbernice: wanna fuck later? I'll get my cam set up

Horny-james: love to

Mzwetbernice: cool, see ya laters

Horny-james: look forward to it, bye

After making sure Bernice wouldn't send any more messages, James re-checked his emails and decided to take another shower. He considered jacking off again but he chose not too as he wanted to save himself for later on. He had only seen Bernice's cam once and he had blown his load several times during the course, watching as she gyrated her ass, rubbed her tits and stuck her large black dildo up her pussy. James smiled to himself as he guessed his weekend wouldn't be wasted on waiting for an email after all. Maybe he should surprise Bernice and get a webcam for himself; then when Lulu was online again he would have two an extra special something to make her day.

dakara
dakara
17 Followers