Meeting Master

Story Info
a sub meets her Master for the first time.
1.2k words
4.18
18.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had talked a time or two online and even exchanged some e-mails, but meeting in person was not to be what you expected.

For the most part, you felt nervous and apprehensive at the thought of meeting him. You knew too well he was not your type and was rather unattractive, mostly due to his size and weight.

What you didn't expect though, was how imposing his size would be when you met and how dominating his presence would be.

You knew he was coming in for business and had decided to meet Saturday afternoon when his work was done.

"There can't be any harm in meeting him for coffee and a chat." You assure yourself that you aren't insane and decide to meet him.

When you walk into the coffee shop, you recognize him immediately. He IS a big man, he didn't lie about that!

Walking over to him, you feel pleased at how he stands to greet you in the utmost gentlemanly manner. His gaze is respectful, but admiring.

You aren't sure exactly what to say, but he settles that for you when he speaks in a gentle, but firm voice,

"Sit, little one." He then pulls out a seat and helps you into it.

It takes you off guard and makes your heart leap into your throat. He is gentle and kind. There is no flaw in his polite manners. However, there is an underlying current that makes you clearly aware that you are to do as he bids you and to do so without question.

He walks around the table and sits facing you. Not sure how to act, you sit demurely with your hands folded on your lap and your eyes downcast.

"That is excellent, little one" the warmth in his voice rewards you.

"You please me with your effort, now look into my eyes, that I might enjoy the beauty of your face."

Your eyes slowly climb up his body and when they lock onto his you feel a shiver run up your spine. His eyes are dark, near black and smoldering with heat and intensity.

His gaze is direct and approving, a slow smile spreading over his face.

"You are even prettier than I imagined, little one" he says in his soft and quiet voice.

A blush of pleasure creeps into your cheeks and spreads warmth through your face and throat. It makes you happy to know he admires your looks and even happier to know you pleased him.

That thought builds inside of you like a raging inferno, nothing could make you happier, nothing would complete you more, than pleasing your Master.

"My Master" you think to yourself. "How did that happen?"

You realize that somehow, in some unknown way, this man has taken possession of you and that you are more than willing, you are gloriously enthralled, in submitting to him.

"You may speak, little dove" his voice rumbles from his throat and then he leans back into his chair and lights your heart anew with a dazzling smile.

You aren't sure what to say, your mind searches for the perfect words and you realize how fortunate you were to have felt shy in meeting him, had you of started jabbering away when you sat down, he might have not been so pleased with you.

For once, shy reserved behavior had been an asset.

"Thank you Sir" are the first words to come purring from your throat.

"Shall I call you Sir or Master" come your next words, still in hushed tones.

Daring to be bold, you look deeply into his eyes and await his answer.

"Both are acceptable, little one" comes his reply, "you may address my by either, according to the time and place."

He looks across the table at you and leans forward, invading your space and clearly establishing his domination over you.

"What you may NOT do, is look directly into my eyes without permission and you will not speak to me without being told you may do so."

He leans closer to you, his eyes locked onto yours and making your heart flutter with excitement and the thrill of submission.

"I will not abuse you or use you in a manner unbefitting, so do not fear, but we have rules and they must be obeyed."

His eyes seem to bore into your very soul and he speaks softly in a mesmerizing voice.

"I will not be unkind, but you WILL mind me, failing to do so will bring down my wrath and you will taste my unhappiness."

You feel a lump rise in your throat and deep in the recesses of your mind you vow never to displease him, not so much in fear of his reprisal, but more so at the thought of having him look at you with displeasure in his eyes.

As he speaks, his eyes take on a glow like embers being fanned into flames and you only imagine the smoldering inferno they would ignite if you upset him.

No matter how serious your mind is though, there is that playful and impish side of you that wishes to incur his discipline. Even if for nothing more than the heavenly feel of his hands inflicting punishment on your tender skin. For the intoxicating slap of leather straps colliding with your most delicate body parts.

He takes you by the arm and leads you out of the shop, then stops and leans you back against the wall.

You can't help but feel self conscious with him standing there staring down at you, while you try valiantly not to look up at him, but to keep your eyes cast down at your feet in submission.

People are walking by and you just KNOW they must be staring, but he pays them no attention, instead he reaches for your wrists and pushes them around behind your back. Your heart nearly screeches to an abrupt stop as you feel cold steel encircle each wrist and you hear the grating click of handcuffs locking onto you.

You dart your eyes upward I terror, and find him looking down at you with a disapproving glare.

He leans lower and pinches your ass firmly, telling you to look back down immediately.

Your eyes drop obediently. A smudge of a tear blurs your right eye. Not so much from the sting of the pinch as from the shame of humiliating yourself and forcing your Master to chastise you.

"Right out there on the street in front of everyone" you sob silently to yourself.

Then the awareness comes over you that he very well could have spanked you, at least none of the passers by could have seen the pinch and if they did, they would have thought it affection, not punishment.

Your hands locked behind you, no one but you and he, could know the game that you are playing. As he leans in against you, he is also sheltering you from the eyes of curious bystanders and as you realize he protects you as well as controls you, a sudden surge of pride and joy overwhelms you.

You have chosen well, this Master is deserving of your submission.