Meeting Master Ch. 02a

Story Info
Sage envisions her first bisexual encounter,
2.6k words
12.1k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iamsage
iamsage
6 Followers

Chapter 2A: Her First Woman

Blind and bound she waits. Master had stepped out after this last round of training. He had given her a drink of water before he left and then set her back up on the bed. It was different this time though. Her head was propped up with arms out and up to fullest extension; her legs were lifted straight and spread wide. There was no spreader bar there but she thought that her ankles were hooked to the same anchor as her wrists. A slight movement and yes, she could feel her feet. Her great flexibility allowed her to relax in these weird positions Master thinks up so she wasn't uncomfortable at all. "And definitely not modest, either." She chuckles to herself. "Quite a view for anyone walking through the door."

As if the thought produced the action, she heard the door open and then close. And silence. This didn't alarm her because Master is very quiet anyway. He makes almost no noise at all except to ask if she's okay. She appreciates that he does it often; makes her feel safe.

Still silence. No sound of movement even. Then a slight rustle and she felt a weight come onto the bed down at the foot and move upwards, coming closer to her wide open legs.

She felt hands on her legs, lightly stroking, long caresses up and around her ankles then down. They stopped at her knee and there were a couple fingers tracing circles on the ticklish spot behind her knee. Around and down, then back and flat palms on her ass. Light dancing at the juncture of her thighs, then back to her ass. Up, down, around went these warm hands, sometimes kneading, sometimes tickling. But always back to her ass. Once she thought she felt feathers flutter across her pussy but then it was gone so fast it could have been a waft of air. She was wet now. She felt the need to squirm, to move, but could not in this position. Then the hands were gone. She imagined she could still feel the light touch.

The weight shifted a bit, still in silence. Then, crack! On the left cheek of her ass. It felt like a vicious horsefly bite, but horseflies don't go crack! And another on the right cheek. Then the left side again. Back and forth, slowly, each touch accompanied by a hot burn, the sharpness not having time to fade before the next one came. Her ass felt like it was on fire and she tried to squirm in earnest. As suddenly and silently as it started, it stopped. She knew her ass must be red as a flame hung up there in the air; it sure felt like one.

She felt hands again but this time cold and wet. Something cooling and oozy was being rubbed on her stinging ass, and boy! It felt good. The rubbing turned into caresses and fingers started straying. Up along the crease of her thigh, around and across her belly. Back down fluttering over her pussy, just barely touching. Over her still hot ass, the touch, even so gentle and light, still hurt. Not unbearable, the pain was just enough to send her nerve endings into a jitterbug dance.

The feather touch became so light that it felt almost like real feathers. Then she realized they were real feathers. She wondered how Master did that, turned his fingers into feathers. Before she could pursue that, even the feathers left. What a weird feeling to go from massaging to pain, burning, through softness caressing to light strokes to feathery tickles to nothing. Every inch of skin, ever nerve cell was confused, twitching, still feeling something not there.

And still the silence.

There came a tentative touch on her pussy and gone same instant. She might have imagined it except it came again. And again a little firmer. It probed once between her lips as if to confirm what was hidden there. Ah! The fingers were back, stroking lightly the soft skin just outside her pussy lips. No, not fingers: one finger doing a funny tapping up one side then the other. It took a minute for her to realize that it wasn't a finger either but a tongue flicking, small laps like a cat drinking. A long lick between inner and outer lips, and another, as if opening her to view. A gentle poke at the opening and a broad swipe up the middle ending in a tiny hook at the end just on the underside of her clit. She was still very aroused from the training that hadn't allowed her to cum yet, and her clit did a little jump of surprise.

Introductions over, the tongue began the conversation in earnest. Up and down, around in circles, sometimes hard, sometimes soft, it never varied in tempo. It kept up a methodical assault on her pussy, flicking, lapping, nipping. There were no fingers anywhere, no other touching at all, serving to concentrate all thought, all sensation on one little area. And it was maddening.

A warm hand closing on her breast made her jump. She settled as it began a comfort rub. Breasts, ribs, throat, all around the chest area was rubbed and stroked, nipples were rolled and pinched. With the tiny part of her mind that still had coherent thought she realized a few things. They came in no apparent order but made sense to her at the end. The hand was large and roughish, and so must be Master's. But it was moving angled at the side. Yes, she could feel his weight on the bed beside her. How had he got there without her knowing? Concentrating on that talented tongue between legs, she guessed, and oh! It was driving her mad. So small the tongue and so soft the lips sucking at her pussy. At that, answers and questions came all at once -- soft lips, no beard, can't be Master...then these are his hands up here...then who is down there. But she couldn't keep up any train of thought, her mind was melting, down into the same pool as the rest of her body. The fire on her ass was gone to be replaced with fire in her belly. She could feel the heat and throb and fullness like a boiler ready to explode. She couldn't feel the ropes anymore, couldn't feel the pillow under her head, couldn't feel Master beside her, she was floating. She was off the bed and hovering above herself with the only contact to earth that object that was tormenting her pussy. She could hear nothing, even the sound of her own ragged breathing was silenced. She could see nothing but the tiniest pinpoints of light bursting inside her closed eyes. She could feel nothing, she had no arms or legs or tits or sore ass. She was weightless and formless, blind, deaf. She was a cunt. She had imploded upon herself to where there was nothing left but a cunt. And it was ready to explode, shatter into nothingness, leaving no trace of the being that once was.

She was cruelly yanked back toward the earth. Her body twitched and spasmed trying to stay aloft but the thread holding her up had been removed. The tongue was gone. Sinking, she felt abandoned, tantalized and tortured then dropped. There was still a small fire lit but it had moved back up inside to bank and wait.

And the silence went on.

The bed jiggled as the weights moved on and off and around. Her head and her legs were lowered somewhat and she felt her ass lifted. A soft wedge was placed underneath which really displayed her almost as an offering.

She felt the weight on the bed move up toward her. She felt hands on her ass and she recognized them as the ones from her breasts. They were rubbing, kneading, fingers digging in and spreading her even wider. She felt something warm and wet slide up and down and then the finger pushed into her ass. Slowly, giving her time to relax, it rotated back and forth, moving ever deeper. When it was buried to the last knuckle, another mimicked the move into her pussy. Already soaked and smeared, her pussy swallowed the finger immediately. The two digits started a dance, moving together, briefly touching then turning around to waltz off as if to seek another partner. In and out, wiggling and rotating, performing a sensual dance, almost a mating ritual inside her body. A quick waft of warm breath and a mouth descended on her, lips to lips. The tongue joined in to the slow rhythmic movements of the fingers. All three working in unison to fan the embers deep in her belly back into full bright flame. She was burning hot and getting so close to exploding. She concentrated on breathing deeply, relaxing her legs, clenching and unclenching her teeth, anything not to give in. "The Master's Touch" was an apt statement, she was thinking. Guaranteed to bring the strongest down.

Finally, and yet regretfully, the torture ended and she knew the unique feeling again of going from totally full to totally empty in an instant. Her ass was mollified in the next moment with a small plug, bring back somewhat the feeling of full. Master wiggled the plug playfully and then the other finger was back. It played too, lighthearted, flicked and tickled, waggled and stroked, snapping against her swollen clit every so often. There didn't seem to be any pressure, she had no desire to cum, no feeling of rising or heating or burning. She just floated as if on a raft of comfort, in heady subspace, with not a care in the world.

She felt the bed move farther up and a weight descended on each side of her ribs, and something slid under her upper arms. She felt skin on skin and realized they were feet and legs tucking in. She sensed something lowering toward her face and felt a momentary panic. Then, smelling a sharp sweet tangy sultry salty, she lifted her chin and opened her mouth. Her tongue touched soft silk and warm wet and stayed there a moment, resting on velvet. As she began to explore, her mind spun, a thousand thoughts warring for supremacy and recognition. "Oh my God, I'm eating pussy! Hey, it tastes kinda the same as mine. It's so soft. I wonder who this is. Lips are kind of rubbery...cool. Is the one who ate me? I hope I do this right. What if I do it wrong? Mmmm, this is different. Uh, oh...forgot about my other end. Mmmmm, feels good. I can't do both ends at once! Leave the other end. Sweet taste. I hope I do this right."

She tried to remember what the tongue did to her a little earlier coz it felt so good. Down and around, up and flick at the opening. Stop and explore, it's kind of tucked up behind that muscle, gotta stick a point tongue to get in there. She didn't know who was doing that moaning, her or the woman above her. Her face is becoming soaked, smeared with pussy juice. The woman moved gently, rhythmically, but easy to stay with. She suddenly realized that Master had stopped playing with her pussy. He shifted and she felt his cock at her entrance and smiled. The change in her mouth and tongue caused a slight start in the woman but she didn't pull away so it must not have been a bad thing. So she did it again. She made a mental note to remember that trick. She felt Master slide all the way in and begin to move, every thrust jiggling the plug in her ass and causing delicious ripples up inside. She could feel the wet friction of his cock pumping in and out on the thin membrane separating pussy from ass. She thought he must surely feel the pressure of the plug, stroking him from beneath.

Master's tempo changed slightly, a little faster, a little harder, reaching that oh so sweet spot on every thrust. The angle she was at caused more friction on the bottom of her opening and more pressure along the top length of her vagina. She could feel the head of his hard cock scraping along the wall as if trying to dig a furrow to ride in. Whatever the reason, Master's hard pumping was having the desired effect. She tried to match his thrusts but could not move her hips, so used her cunt muscles instead. It felt so good to squeeze and release, increase the pressure. Oh, he was so hard it was like trying to squeeze a rock. A rock now pounding her cunt without mercy, his balls slapping against the butt plug, driving it ever deeper.

She realized that her mouth had also picked up the increase in tempo and the woman was moaning and rocking above her. So many sensations happening all over all at once and they all felt so good.

She felt the woman lean forward and shifted her head to follow, still lapping, sucking, nipping at lips. She felt fingers slide down over her mound, searching and probing. They dipped down into the lake that was her pussy and stroked upward following the smooth track between swollen lips. They dipped again and again until they had smeared juice in a wide arc. They moved quickly but with no urgency all around and down each side.

She was clenching fists and straining at the ropes, trying so hard to keep from exploding. She saw stars of all colours bursting behind the blindfold, she heard her heart pounding and blood singing in her ears, she heard a woman's moans and a man's ragged breath, she felt a fire in her belly building to a towering inferno. The woman was quivering, her legs shaking, her ass clenching.

From somewhere far away, she heard Master's voice. "Cum with me, sub." At those words, she found the woman's clit hood and nipped it between her lips. Sucking gently, she flicked her tongue out at the hard, swollen clit. She felt the fingers between her legs find her own clit and begin hard circles. Master thrust in hard, harder, deeper. She felt the floating starting again, she was rising out of her body. There was no physicality, only sensation. She was nothing and everything but she was not she. The liquid fire started to rise from her feet and ooze like lava down her legs up to her belly finally to erupt and flow and surround Master's cock with heat and wet. Her cunt pulsed as if to rid itself of this fluid. Master's cock started its own pulsing in time with hers, pumping his own heat and wet deep within her as if trying to put out her fire. The woman ground her pussy down, and she hung onto that clit and sucked and licked until she felt the pussy open above her and release its gush of warm wet onto her face. She gentled her touch on the clit but held on while the cunt opened and closed and opened and closed and the woman bucked. As the woman slowly stilled, she put her lips between the other lips, mouth on other mouth and sucked out the salty sweetness, digging with her tongue to release it all.

The woman groaned and went still, Master stayed still buried deep, and she floated back down to earth on a cloud of satiety, gently this time, safe. The woman collapsed then, her whole weight resting on the cum-smeared face below. Master seemed to collapse and leaned forward. They met and held each other up, resting for a moment.

And the silence reigned once more.

iamsage
iamsage
6 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i want to be her my dream fantasy

the_liberatorthe_liberatorabout 14 years ago
Sweet.

Sounds like a dream cum true!

Rad'lRad'lalmost 15 years ago
A little better ----

than Ch.2; a little smoother perhaps. The longer retrospective segments were, in my opinion, a tad too long - one wondered how deep to get into them before returning to the main story. Good job all around, thanks

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Caned, Penetrated, Made to Obey Less arrogant now, the young exec is learning to obey.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Kyra's Training Pt. 01 Kyra is tied up and used unlike ever before.in Anal
Breaking Out of Boring They said she was boring. Now she's out to change that.in Anal
Our One Night BBW gets used by daddy like a good little slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
In The Still of the Night A visitor takes her by surprise.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories