Meeting Master J and His Precious

Story Info
A woman discovers her submissive side.
1.8k words
4.21
17.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met them in a local bar as I sat there alone, nursing a drink. I'd had a rough day at work and didn't really want any company. But I couldn't help staring at them. She wore a pretty pink collar around her neck and looked so beautiful in her mini-dress and high black boots. Her auburn hair tumbled in curls around her shoulders and the look of adoration she was giving her "date" melted even my heart.

He was...well, incredible is the only word I can think to describe him; tall with blond wavy hair that curled around his ears and this presence that took my breath away. It wasn't in anything he said or did. It was something about him...the eyes maybe. They seemed to look right through to the heart of a person.

Now they seemed to be intently studying the woman he was with. I don't know what she had said or done...but a shiver ran through me as I saw him wrap his fingers in her hair and pull her head back until she was staring up at him. I was mesmerized as I watched his thumb caress the side of her neck. I tried desperately to hear what he said as he leaned closer to her. He was too far away but I continued to watch as his hand left her neck and slid down her side, grazing her breast. I could feel my heart beat faster and a wet spot beginning to form in my panties. It was so erotic to watch.

As I took a sip of my drink, he glanced in my direction, looking me up and down in such a way that I nervously moistened my lips and cast my eyes to the floor. When I looked up he cocked an eyebrow in my direction and pointedly stared at me until I looked away. I turned away to get another drink and within a few moments I felt him pushing against me from behind. I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he leaned forward.

"Well little slut. would you like to join my pet and me?" It was totally uncalled for and so rude; yet it touched a chord inside of me and I felt myself stepping back into his embrace as I whispered, "yes". I could feel his erection against my back as he chuckled low in his throat, " I thought you might."

His hand encircling my waist he led me over to a table where his "pet" was already waiting. He began to introduce us as he gave me a gentle push into the booth. "This is my pet. You may call her Precious. Precious nodded to me, sizing me up and I began to blush, "Hello, Precious", I said, lowering my eyes. He continued, " and you may call me Sir or Master J., and your name?"

I cleared my throat and tried to clear my head. I looked up into his eyes and said, "Beth, Sir."

He smiled wickedly as he touched my chin with his fingers. "Well tonight you will be call...Toy," he said. His deeply penetrating eyes boring into mine.

I gasped and nodded, "Yes Sir".

"Good," he replied. "Now Toy, I saw you watching my Pet and me, would you like to play with us? Does your little pussy get all wet thinking about what we might do to you?" and he reached out and grazed his hand across my thigh only inches from my smoothly shaven pussy lips. I could feel my juices begin to flow at the promise of what this evening might hold.

I nodded, glancing over at Precious as she began to smile at the thought of what her Master might have in store for his new toy. He held my gaze as his pinky reached out and began to graze my slit... Part of me knew this was outrageous. I had just met these people! I didn't know anything about them; but the other part of me, in the center of my being ached for what they offered.

Master J pushed my panties aside and slid two fingers inside of me. He pumped them in and out a couple of times, my wet cunt gripping him...then he slipped them back out. I felt as though the whole room could hear the squelching sound of my pussy. He reached across the table to his pet and held his fingers out to her. "Well Precious," he said, "taste her and tell me if she's worth my time."

I watched slack jawed as she began to lick and suck my juices from his fingers. I started imagining what her tongue would feel like working my clit and I could feel my juices soaking through my panties. When his fingers were clean she smiled sexily, "Oh Master, I think you'll enjoy this one."

He laughed at his pet and replied, "I think we will BOTH enjoy her. However I feel the need to play at home tonight. Come along Precious. Take Toy's hand so she doesn't get lost." We all stood and headed for the exit with Precious holding my hand and running her thumb along it. I was incredibly excited, but as we got to their car I began to wonder what I was doing. Master J anticipated that however and blocked my path as he eased Precious into the back seat. He pressed me up against the back of the car and leaned in to whisper seductively in my ear.

"Relax Toy. I won't let any harm come to you. At least none that you aren't craving for", and with that he kissed me hard and bit my lip until I could taste blood. He eased me in beside his Precious and closed the door, climbing in the front to take us home.

As we drove he adjusted his mirror, "Precious, I want you to make our toy feel at home." Precious turned towards me and began to unbutton my blouse, looking towards her Master for approval. "Oh yes, my Precious, that's it", he murmered.

She slid my blouse open and began to caress my bare breasts. My nipples hardened like pebbles and I moaned low in my throat as she took one of them in her mouth and began to suck on it. She reached down and began to slid my panties off and I lifted my ass to give her better access...caring only that she continued what she was doing.

Her fingers played in my juices and then she wiped them on her own lips and kissed me deeply. I thought I would explode tasting myself on her lips, feeling her tits pressed against me. I had never tasted another woman before but I wanted so much to taste her. I somehow knew that I needed to ask permission however.

"Master J?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes my Toy," he answered, pulling into an apt. complex. "Is there something you desire?"

"May I," I stammered and tried again. "May I taste Precious?"

"As soon as we get you both settled inside," he said. I pulled my blouse closed and we left the car and went up the steps to their apt.

Once Master J closed the door behind me, I looked at Precious who was taking off all her clothes and kneeling on a mat by the door with her head bowed. I looked to Master, confused and he smiled. "It's ok Toy. My Precious knows that she is not allowed clothing at home. You will learn as well if I decide to keep you. For now, I will help you." There wasn't much left to take off, but he slipped my blouse off my shoulders and undid my skirt, letting it all pool on the floor at my feet.

He reached out one hand for Precious as he gave me the other one. We both allowed him to lead us into the bedroom where he told Precious to prepare me. She laid me on the bed and proceeded to strap me down with my knees up and my legs spread; exposing my wet pussy and tight little asshole to Master J.

"Normally I would blindfold you Toy, but I want to watch your eyes as I fuck you for the first time.", he said.

I could hardly breathe I was so excited and so nervous. Precious climbed onto the bed and positioned herself on my face at Master's urging and I wasted no time lapping up her juices and pushing my tongue into her pussy. Mmmm...she tasted so sweet. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Master undressing and stroking his hard cock.

After a while Precious cried out, "Master J...please may I cum?" and Master laughed, pleased at his obedient girl. "Yes my love, cum all over the little toy slut's face. Enjoy". With permission given I could feel her convulse around my tongue as she began fucking it like a little dick, up and down; her creamy juices running down my chin.

As she began to calm down Master J lifted her off and kissed her deeply. Laying her across me he began to fuck her pussy. I could feel every movement, every thrust and knew exactly when he triggered her to have another orgasm. He then pulled out and thrust his cock into my mouth.

"That's it Toy, take it all," he said pushing deeper and deeper making me gag as I tasted her juices along with his precum in my mouth. As he did, Precious began playing with my pussy, rubbing my clit and stroking her finger in and out of my pussy. All of a sudden she jabbed a finger into my ass and as Master J encouraged her she grabbed a butt plug and greased it up, shoving it hard into me; stretching my ass around it.

I cried out in pain and pleasure; wanting...no, "needing" for something in my pussy as well. Master was getting close, I could feel it and he told Precious to get the strap on quickly. Fear filled my eyes as I saw the 9 inch beast she intended to impale me with. But I had no choice in the matter and she began to pound me with it. Thrusting with such force I was sure she was reaching my womb.

Master J began to cum in my mouth; great gobs of jism filling me. I swallowed again and again but still it dribbled down onto my tits as I tried not to choke on it.

By this time I was writhing and moaning around his cock and when he pulled out I screamed, "Master J please...please may I cum? I can't hold on any longer."

He waited what seemed like an eternity but was probably only a moment until he said quietly, Yes Toy, you may cum."

Afterwards he pulled both of us to him in the king sized bed and we feel asleep on his chest, satisfied and content.