Meeting Melissa Ch. 03

Story Info
Melissa & Jim's relationship is renewed.
2.9k words
4.63
38.4k
7
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa and I had just made love. She had had me lay still and let her do all the work. I did as she asked and when I got close she jumped off me and finished me off with the best blow job of my life. Afterwords, as she was laying in my arms with her head on my chest, she said "I was raped."

I looked at Melissa and asked her to repeat what she had just said.

She said, "Jim, when I was 19, I was raped."

I could feel tears dripping on my chest. I told her that I was so sorry. Melissa said that she had been dating a man a few years older than her and one night they were doing it doggy style. Without any preparation or warning, he had just pulled his cock out of her pussy and stuck it up her ass. She said she screamed, cried, and begged for him to stop, but to no avail. He just kept pumping away. Melissa said that she even tried laying down, but he grabbed her by the waist to keep her from pulling off his cock. She said thankfully it didn't take him long to cum. Afterwords Melissa said she had to wear a maxie pad for a few days because she bled so much. I asked her why she didn't go to the cops and she said it was just to embarrassing.

I told Melissa that I could understand now why she was so uncomfortable about me touching her ass and licking her asshole. I told her that I would probably still lick her asshole at times and I bet she would learn to like it. I also told her that I would never hurt her like that sorry son of a bitch had.

This conversation had taken place a little over five weeks earlier. We had spent a little over two weeks together. The day after I met Melissa, she had let it slip that she loved me. She had said that after we had made love. I knew I had strong feelings for her but neither one of us was sure if it was love. It could be the novelty of her being black and me being white. So we decided to live together for the next two weeks and three days until I went back to work for three weeks in Alaska. We had made love almost every day or night. We went out on the town once but decided that we were having more fun at the house. All we would do is curl up on the couch and watch a movie. We would rather lay in bed talking, than be out where blacks and whites were always making snide comments about us being together. The comment about her learning to like me licking her asshole had turned out to be true also. In fact she had let me finger fuck her asshole the night before I left.

The day I left, I told Melissa that if I had made up my mind that I loved her, as soon as I saw her I would whisper in her ear.

"Once you've gone black, you never go back."

And if she had decided the same way her response would be, "Going white is ohhh so right."

Melissa and I had promised each other that we wouldn't call each other unless it was a emergency. I did e-mail her the night before my flight home so she would know what time my flight would be arriving.

It had been three of the longest weeks I had ever spent. I had gotten so used to Melissa going to sleep in my arms, that I wasn't able to sleep for two days. When I wasn't working she was constantly on my mind. Almost every night, Melissa invaded my dreams. sometimes to seduce me or vice versa.

I wasn't sure how I felt until the night before I left to go home. I was at the dinner table when I heard an old man, that was a galley hand, tell a younger hand to never pass up a chance to love or be loved. It may never come your way again. I knew then and there I was going to make the statement. I knew we may never get married. But I did know I was going to ask her to move in with me.

When the plane landed and I disembarked, I went to looking for Melissa. She saw me before I saw her and she called my name. I couldn't tell by the look on her face, how she felt. We hugged and I whispered, "Once you go black, you never go back."

Melissa wrapped her arms around my neck and burst into tears. My heart sank because I thought she was crying because she didn't feel the same way I did. Then she leaned back, looked me in the eyes and said. "Going white is ohhhhhhhh so right."

I was in Seventh Heaven.

We collected my luggage and went to her car. The mid July sun was beaming down on us. We drove to her apartment, got her a few changing of clothes and went to my house.

We barely made it in the house before Melissa and I were practically tearing our cloths off of each other. When I took her bra off I moaned. There before me was two of the most gorgeous breast I had ever seen. Her nipples were as hard as erasers. I took a couple of minutes to fondle and suck each one.

When I took Melissa's skirt off I moaned even louder. She was standing there in nothing but a garter belt and hose. I knelt down and started kissing around her clit. Melissa moaned and pushed away from me and ran to the bedroom with me right behind her. She laid down on the bed and crooked her finger for me to come to her.

I marveled at her beauty and took off my shorts. My cock was so hard it almost hurt. I knelt between Melissa's legs again and licked her clit just a couple of times. Melissa told me that it had been three long weeks since she had had my hard cock between her legs and begged me to fuck her and fuck her hard.

Melissa was so wet that her juices were already dripping on the sheets. I made one more long swipe of her pussy and clit with my tongue. I then crawled between her legs. She reached down, grabbed my throbbing cock and placed the head at the entrance of her pussy.

With one push I entered Melissa's hot wet hole. The tightness, moistness, and the fact that I hadn't seen her in three weeks caused me to go wild. I put Melissa's legs on my shoulders and started pumping my hips as fast as I could.

Melissa started cumming the moment I entered her. She reached up and started raking her nails on my back. I was so excited that I barely noticed the pain. She kept cumming and pressing down hard, causing her pussy to be just that much tighter. It wasn't long before I was spewing white hot cum deep into her hot pussy. I pumped a couple more times and Melissa came one last time.

I eased my softening cock out of Melissa and while I was trying to calm down, I kissed my way down to her pussy. I licked and sucked our combined love juices until Melissa begged me to stop.

I laid down beside Melissa and she curled up beside me and said she loved me. I told her that I loved her too. I asked her if she would consider living with me. She looked me in the eye and told me that she was hoping I would ask. I sighed and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up I panicked. Melissa wasn't in bed with me and it was dark. When I called her, I guess she heard the panic in my voice. She came running into the bedroom and asked me what was wrong. By then I had set up on the edge of the bed and turned the bedside light on.

Melissa sat in my lap and I told her that I guess I dreamed it was all a dream. She asked me what did I think was a dream. I told her that us being together felt like a dream and I didn't want it to end. She asked me if this felt like a dream. With that she kissed me with so much passion that I had a instant hard on. When Melissa felt my hard cock she jumped up, laughed and told me to get dressed because supper was almost ready.

That Saturday we packed all of Melissa's clothes, what dishes were hers and all her other personal items from her apartment. Luckily, Melissa's roommate was planning on moving out anyway and also Melissa's lease was up at the end of the month. On Sunday we unpacked and put away everything.

By the time we were through unpacking it was almost dark, Instead of either of us cooking, I drove back to town to get us a pizza. I was gone a little over a hour because neither one of us thought to call our order in. When I got back, instead of coming in through the front door, I came in through the kitchen. As soon as I entered I heard a strange woman say, "Fuck me harder, I said harder dammit."

I eased around the corner to see what was going on. Melissa was on the couch with her shorts down around her ankles, playing with her pussy, and she was watching one of my xxx rated dvd's. It was an interracial movie. I watched Melissa for a couple of minutes because I wanted to see her reaction to the next scene. The white man stopped fucking the black woman, pulled his cock out and very tenderly put the head of his cock at her asshole and pushed just the head of his dick in. I heard Melissa moan.

I went back to the kitchen opened the door with a bang cursed a few words and closed the door. By the time I got to the fridge Melissa was coming into the kitchen. She was flushed and acted nervous. I took her in my arms and we kissed. I asked her what was wrong. She told me nothing was wrong. I peeked in the living room and the tv was off. I watched her reflection in the kitchen window as I was washing my hands. She was straightening her clothes while she thought I wan't watching. I couldn't help but grin. After we ate supper, Melissa told me that while she cleaned the kitchen, I should go take a shower. When I finished showering, I laid down and drifted off to sleep. I don't know how long I napped, but I woke up when Melissa started stroking my cock. She started giving me one of her mind blowing blow jobs. With her technique of swirling her tongue around my shaft, deep throating me, and playing with my balls. I lasted maybe five minutes. I gritted my teeth and clenched the sheets. Melissa had told me she would rather I didn't tell her when I was fixing to cum. So I shot my load into her throat without warning. Melissa had learned how to take my cum without gagging or losing a single drop. She sucked and stroked me until there was no more for me to give.

Melissa laid down beside me and I kissed her deep, tasting my cum as I did so. As I was kissing her I started caressing her breast, and pinching her nipples. Melissa moaned and pushed my head down to her breast and I started kissing and sucking her nipples. I let my right hand wander down to her pussy and I started teasing her clit and her pussy lips. I was looking up at Melissa's face with a nipple in my mouth. She realized I was being mischievous and begged me not to tease her any more. Then she puzzled me by saying that she had a surprise for me if I'd just eat her pussy.

I kissed my way down to Melissa's pussy and started munching away on her clit. I spread the black lips of her pussy to expose the pink inner depth's. I stuck a couple fingers in her pussy and started sucking on her clit. Just as she started cumming I pulled a finger out of her pussy and eased it up her asshole. Melissa started bucking and screaming that she was cumming.

Melissa started cumming time after time. All of a sudden she went quiet and limp. I said Melissa's name and when she didn't answer. I jumped up, ran to the bathroom and got a cool, wet wash cloth, I washed her face and in a minute or so Melissa stirred and she said "Mmmmmm, that was awesome."

Then her eyes flew open, She grabbed my hand, looked at the wash cloth and asked me what had happened. When I told her, she just grinned.

I told Melissa I thought that that was enough for tonight. She told me to hell it was. She grabbed her pillow, folded it in half and told me to put it under her hips when she bridged her ass off the bed. I did as she asked. Then she spread her legs and begged me to fuck her.

I got between her knees and placed my hard cock at her pussy and pushed in all the way. I froze right then. Melissa just moaned and gripped my arms. I made up my mind that I was going to make this last awhile. I thrust at a slow, steady pace and Melissa slowly built up to a powerful orgasm. When she started cumming I pulled out and dropped between her thighs and finished eating her through her orgasm. It felt like she came a pint of juice.

When Melissa calmed down, I got back between her legs and she reached down and grabbed my cock, and placed the head at her asshole. She told me that this was her surprise. We looked into each others eyes and we saw the love we had for the other. As I was looking her in the eyes I pushed just the head of my cock past the sphincter muscle and stayed still. Melissa took in a deep breath and tears came to her eyes. I asked her if she wanted me to pull out. She told me no but asked me to please go slow.

I held still until she relaxed and I pushed another inch in. Melissa screamed and I begged her to let me pull out. She told me no and pushed her hips up and took half of the rest of my cock in her pussy. Melissa was so fucking tight I thought I would cum any second. Melissa had tears running down her cheeks. I started to pull out, when Melissa wrapped her leg's around my waist and pulled me the rest of the way into her.

I looked down at Melissa with a worried look on my face. She looked at me and smiled at me, With tears running down her cheek's she said, "Baby, I love you. Now just go slow."

I knew at that very moment that I would forever want her in my life. I started pulling my cock out of her ass and then slowly started pushing back in. Melissa reached down and started rubbing her clit. She sucked in a deep breath and said, " OH MY GOD!!!!"

I slowly picked up the pace as she loosened up. Even with her relaxing and getting looser. I knew I couldn't last long. I pumped maybe a dozen more times and each stroke was a little faster. I started cumming and Melissa's eyes got big and yelled that she could feel me cumming. This caused her to go over the edge. As she came her juices sprayed on my cock, balls and thighs.

My cock throbbed a few more times as I emptied my load deep in her ass. We stayed locked together until I felt my cock slipping out of her as it got soft. Melissa flinched as my cock plopped out of her ass. While I was catching my breath Melissa reached up, pulled me to her, and told me that it was great.

As I laid down beside Melissa, she snuggled in my arms, told me she loved me, and then told me that I was just too good to her.

I couldn't figure Melissa out. She had just gave her ass to me. Something that some son of a bitch had taken from her forcibly and something she had swore that no man would ever do again. He had taken her pride and dignity. She had given it to me freely and made sure that I knew she loved me.

I raised up long enough to pull the covers over us and turned the bedside light off. As we snuggled together I asked Melissa, "Will you marry me?"

I thought she was going to get emotional. Instead she said, "It's about time you asked. Yes I will."

She snuggled a little closer and within five minutes we were sound asleep.