Meeting Melissa Ch. 04

Story Info
Melissa & Jim's relationship gets more serious.
3.1k words
4.65
32.8k
5
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the day's I come home from Alaska, Melissa and I usually make love as soon as we come through the door. But today Melissa had an important meeting she had to attend and she said it would be around six before she got home. She did tell me that we were going out to eat the next night. So I had Melissa drop me off at the house. I went in, grabbed my keys, and then I drove to town. I went to the mall first because I knew the next day was Valentines Day.

Even though I had proposed to Melissa that past July on the spur of a moment after we had made love, I hadn't given her a engagement ring yet. But tomorrow night I was going to rectify that problem.

The night I proposed was the night that Melissa had given me a part of her body that she had said she would never freely give to any man. She had had her ass raped by a heartless bastard several years earlier. Melissa had asked me to fuck her in the ass because she wanted to show me how much she loved me. It hurt her bad at first. I took my time and let her get used to my size. When I wanted to pull out because of the pain, Melissa wrapped her legs around my waist, pulled me to her, and told me to just go slow at first. Before I came, Melissa had a good orgasm. Before I left to go back to work she had asked me to fuck her in the ass twice more and she came twice each time.

When I got to the mall I went to a jewelry store. I have a friend that works there and he had seen Melissa looking at a particular wedding band set over and over. It was an engagement ring that had a matching wedding band for the man and woman. Luckily, the set had the ring in her size and he found one in another set that fit me.

When I left the jewelry store, I went to Victoria Secrets. I'm not good at describing what I got her but I'll try. It was made of satin and lace. It was black and had a garter belt hooked to it. It also had black sheer stockings and black panties to go with it. Her breast would be mostly exposed along with her nipples. I also bought her some more of the perfume that she loves to wear.

When I left the mall, I drove over to the adult movie and book store that I buy our movies at. I bought a movie that Melissa had told me she wanted, just before I left for work the last time I was home. As I started out I went by the case that had the vibrators in it. I had a evil idea as I saw the vibrators and went and got the clerk to open the case. I bought a seven inch vibrating dildo that looked a lot like my cock.

My cock is a half inch shorter than the vibrator, but I'm much fatter. The head of the vibrator and the head of my cock was close to being the same. Melissa surprised me the first time she gave me a blow job. She was able to deep throat me, despite my girth.

I went to a florist next and I ordered a dozen long stemmed roses to be delivered the next morning at her office.

By the time I did all this it was almost time for Melissa to get off work. So I went by her office to see if she wanted me to pick us up some burgers. Melissa was on the phone when I got there. So I was talking to Barbra, the receptionist, who I swear was showing me more breast and thigh than she should have been showing me. Barbra is a tall black lady with nice breast and a huge ass. She's thirty years old and I guess she would be classified as a big beautiful woman. If there is such a classification you can put on people. When Melissa got off the phone, she came out and gave me a kiss.

Before I had a chance to ask Melissa about the burgers, she informed me that Barbra and her boyfriend were going out with us the next night for dinner and dancing. I said great, but Melissa could see the disappointment on my face. I had wanted to be alone at the restaurant with Melissa and get on my knees when I proposed to her again. As I did so, I was going to give her the ring.

I asked her what she wanted me to pick up for our supper in a cold tone. No sooner than I said it, I realized that I had hurt Melissa's feelings. I grinned and leaned over and whispered in her ear that I wanted a fur burger at the y for supper and flicked her ear with my tongue. Melissa moaned and whispered, "I'll bring your burger home, minus the fur and with extra hot sauce."

I knew right then that Melissa had fulfilled a fantasy of mine by shaving her pussy.

Melissa stepped back and told me to pick up a couple of burgers but no fries for her. Melissa told me she would be off in about forty five minutes. I kissed her and whispered in her ear that I was sorry for hurting her feelings. She just gave me that loving smile of hers, gave me a lingering kiss and told me she loved me.

While I was walking to my pick up truck, a plan began to form in my head. I went by our favorite fast food restaurant and got our burgers and headed to the house. When I got home I had just enough time to grab a quick shower, put the movie in the case, and put two of the four things I got Melissa on the bed. I put the other two under the edge of the bed. The two Victoria Secrets went on the bed and the ring and vibrator went under the edge. I unwrapped the vibrator, put a battery in it and wrapped it in a towel. I had the engagement ring in a box separate from the bands.

Just as I was heading back to the kitchen to fix our plates, Melissa drove up. I met her at the door and she grabbed me around the neck as soon as I closed the door and locked it. I kissed Melissa with all the passion I could. My cock felt like it was going to poke through my jogging pants. Melissa felt my cock as she pressed her body into mine. Before I could stop her, Melissa dropped to her knees, kissed my cock through my pants and then pulled them down to my knees. .

My pre cum was oozing out the head of my cock. I stroked Melissa's hair as she looked up at me, smiled and then she took my cock almost all the way in her mouth. I was surprised when she didn't take me down her throat.

Even after the eight months we had been together, I couldn't get over how lucky I was to have the most beautiful black woman I had ever seen, sucking my white cock.

As Melissa was coming back up the shaft, she started swirling her tongue around my cock. When Melissa got to the tip, she sucked on the head and licked my pre cum as it came out. I almost came right then.

Melissa pulled my cock out of her mouth, smacked her lips, looked back up at me and took my cock back in her mouth. This time I went down her throat and she started swallowing. I threw my head back and almost yelled as the urge to cum overtook me. My cock swelled, throbbed and then started spewing ropes of hot cum down her throat.

After Melissa felt my cock throb a couple of times she pulled back just enough to taste my cum. When I quit cumming, Melissa cleaned my softening cock. She stood up and pulled my pants up as she got up. I looked at her and pouted as I told her that I thought that I was going to get to eat my fur-less fur burger. Melissa told me that I would, but first she wanted to make sure that my fuel tank was full. She told me that tonight I was going to need all the energy I could get.

I laughed at Melissa, picked her up in my arms and pretended to go to the bedroom. Melissa pounded on my chest a couple of times and was laughing so hard I thought she was going to pee on herself. I stopped, turned around, dropped my head and pouted. Melissa pulled our heads toward one another and kissed and nibbled on my lower lip. she whispered in my ear that if I didn't quit pouting she wouldn't lick, nibble or suck on anything later. I raised my head and grinned my ass off.

I carried Melissa to the kitchen put her down and grinned the whole time we were fixing our plates. We ate, talked about our jobs and some of the things that happened while we were away from one another. After we finished eating, we cleaned up our mess and I told Melissa I would make sure the house was locked up as she got ready for bed.

Melissa made it almost all the way across the bedroom before she noticed the packages laying on the bed. She froze and looked back at me standing in the doorway and said, "Oh Jim. Your a sweet heart."

When Melissa opened the first package, she hugged me and told me thanks because she was almost out. Then Melissa tore into the other package and gasped as she held the outfit up, I walked up to Melissa. She told me it was beautiful and reached up and started kissing me. The way her tongue battled mine caused a instant hard on. Melissa felt my cock throb against her belly. She pushed me away and ran me out of the room. Melissa told me she had to get ready. I told her that I'd be back in fifteen minutes and Melissa told me it would be more like a hour and a half. She had to get everything just right.

I was already through the door when Melissa said that. I turned to protest, but Melissa closed the door and locked it. I started to tell her that if I wanted to I could get in through the bathroom. That's when I heard the bathroom door lock click. I burst out laughing and went to the living room to watch a movie.

I put the movie I had just bought that day in the player. I went and got myself a beer, came back, sat down in my recliner, and pushed play on the remote. Before the first fuck scene was over, I was fast asleep.

I woke up a little over an hour later when I heard Melissa whisper in my ear.

"Do you want to sleep or do you want some of this brown sugar?"

I was stunned. Melissa was standing there in black high heels. Between the heels and the sheer hose, My cock rose. Just above the hose she had her sheer panties on. Melissa had indeed shaved her pussy. with her legs slightly spread I could see the juices causing a wet spot to form on her panties. I could just make out the tip of her clit as it poked from under the hood and it made a small indention in the panties.

I continued to let my eyes wander up her body as the outfit made her figure more noticeable. Melissa is not fat by any sense of the word, but she's not a tooth pick either. Her breast were supported by the stiff cups and her nipples were just visible through her long silky black hair that she had fixed exactly how I like it.

I didn't say a word. I just got up, picked Melissa up in my arms, and walked toward the bedroom. This time she didn't try to stop me. All Melissa did was lay her head on my shoulder and reach up to stroke my face with her dainty hand.

After I entered the bedroom, I lowered my head and kissed Melissa. I gently sucked on her tongue as she stuck it in my mouth. I placed Melissa on the edge of the bed and I knelt between her legs.

Her breast were almost eye level as Melissa sat there in front of me. As I leaned over to kiss and suck on them Melissa pulled her hair out of the way. I paid homage to her beautiful brown nipples. Melissa moaned and stroked the back of my head. After a couple of minutes of this, she pulled my head back gently.

"Oh God Jim. Please eat my pussy."

I handed Melissa my pillow and looked deep into her eyes. I gently pushed Melissa back and she moaned as I slid her panties off. I placed her legs over my shoulders and then slid her ass to the very edge of the bed. I sat back on my heals and admired her very wet, bare pussy. Melissa looked down between her spread legs at me and asked if I liked what I saw.

I just moaned as I took off my jogging pants, bent my head and licked Melissa from her asshole to her clit. She moaned and slowly pumped her pussy up into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around her clit and started sucking it. Melissa asked me to finger fuck her pussy. I stuck two fingers in Melissa and slowly slid them in and out as I sucked on her clit. The harder I licked and sucked, the faster I pumped my fingers and the closer Melissa got to cumming. When I curled my finger up to her g spot, she stiffened, wrapped her legs around my head, pushed her pussy up into my mouth and came so hard, she passed out.

I had set Melissa down right where I had put the vibrator and the ring. I new she wouldn't be out but a minute so I grabbed the vibrator and wiped it around her overly wet pussy, so it would slide in easier. I went back to gently sucking on Melissa's clit and slid the vibrator in her pussy.

Melissa moaned.

"Oh yes baby. Fuck me with your hard cock."

Thats when I turned the vibrator on. Melissa's eyes flew open as I started fucking her pussy and sucking her clit at the same time. She gasped and started cumming again. Melissa bucked her hips, grabbed the sheets and came with a fury.

Melissa didn't pass out this time. She was panting hard and asked me what was it that I had done to her. I turned the vibrator off and slowly pulled it out of her pussy. As I showed it to Melissa, I had her attention. I reached under the bed and pulled the ring out.

My cock was throbbing and I wanted to fuck Melissa real bad but I was going to stick to my plan.

I laid the vibrator down, helped Melissa sit up and before she could get up or lay down I said "While I have you in this position, and I'm down on my knees. I know I have asked you this once before. Soooooooo Melissa, will you marry me."

As I said that I opened the ring box and held the ring up. Melissa's eyes got wide and she started crying and saying, "Yes darling. Oh yes."

I took the ring out of the box and put it on Melissa's finger. She put her arms around my neck and as she sobbed, she kissed, and then hugged me. I held her and let her cry. I'm not afraid to admit it, but I teared up also.

When Melissa pulled back, She wiped her eyes, looked down, and saw my throbbing cock. She told me that she would have to do something about this as she tenderly touched my cock.

Melissa slid back on the bed, held her arms open wide to me, and I got between the most beautiful pair of legs in the world, Melissa grabbed my cock and said, "Slow and easy baby. All the way until you cum."

For some reason it seemed like the right thing to do. So I nodded and let Melissa guide my cock to her pussy. I had my eyes closed, but I was seeing in my mind, my dripping cock head being guided to those beautiful black pussy lips. They would be flared open and the pink insides would be showing. Juice would be dripping down the crack of her ass.

I slowly pushed my cock all the way in when I felt the head enter Melissa. As our groins met Melissa wrapped her stocking clad legs around my waist. It felt so good that I couldn't move for fear of cumming. It took a couple of minutes of me laying still before I could move.

I pulled my knees up until they were on both sides of Melissa's ass. I put her legs over my shoulders and slowly started pumping my cock in and out of her very tight pussy. We both started moaning from the pleasure. When I leaned over and put my hands beside Melissa's head, I had her bent in such a way she could actually see my cock going in and out of her pussy.

"Oh my God. I can actually see and feel your cock as it's going in and out of me. Oh baby, the difference of our skin color is so fucking sexy."

With that Melissa started cumming and for the first time saw her pussy spray. Between her moans, pussy tightening, and me just being so fucking turned on, I threw my head back and emptied my balls inside her pussy.

Melissa came again because as I was cumming, she could see my cum oozing out around my cock. We were both exhausted from our love making. I lowered Melissa's legs and as I laid down beside her, I told her how much I loved her. I told her it was the best brown sugar I ever tasted. Melissa sighed and snuggled close.

When we calmed down enough to walk, we both needed to go to the bathroom and then we went to the kitchen and got us a cold beer. We were sitting at the table and Melissa reached over, took me by the hand and asked me, "Why don't you want to go to dinner and dancing with Barbra and Glen?"