Meeting Melissa Ch. 06

Story Info
The family fun continues.
3.9k words
4.35
58.3k
7
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shocked, embarrassed and pissed. Mom and dad were standing in the doorway clapping their hands and dad was saying, "Well done son. Well done indeed."

Melissa was giggling at me until she saw the pissed off look on my face. Trish was grinning and asked Melissa if that was a good enough surprised look on her face in the kitchen earlier.

My sister Trish, my fiance and I had just had sex. When i laid down between them is when I noticed mom and dad had been watching and then they started clapping when they knew I saw them.

Mom recognized the pissed off look on my face and knew I was fixing to show my ass because if there's one thing I don't like. It's being the butt of a practical joke. Mom reached down, grabbed my pants, threw them to me and said, "Let's all go to the kitchen, drink a beer and talk about this."

I almost fucked up by grabbing my key's and walking out the door. If I had done that I probably would have never come back. As bad as I hated to, I resisted the urge to grab my keys. Instead I walked into the bathroom and pissed. Melissa and Trish got dressed and beat me to the kitchen.

When I walked into the kitchen, everyone was at the table waiting for me. I promptly got huffy and said, "Just what the hell is going on around here."

My mom took control of the situation and told me to sit down and listen. I wanted to tell her to shut the fuck up, because this was my house. But that would have been the wrong thing to do. Plus, she would have probably whipped my ass for talking to her that way.

I sat down and listened to what Mom had to say. She told me that Trish, dad and herself had been having sex together for three yrs. They had been wanting to include me right from the start, but the opportunity never presented itself.

Then when I started living with and got engaged to Melissa, they let their racist thinking blind them. When dad had his heart surgery and mom and Trish saw Melissa standing her ground against me, mom told me that they saw how much Melissa loved me and cared about my relationship with my family. Mom told me that when she told my dad what Melissa had done, he broke down and cried. Dad told mom that he wanted to apologize to Melissa and me in person.

With dad exercising the way he was and dad's heart doing so well. The Dr. gave dad a clean bill of health. Mom told me that they did a stress test on dad and the Dr. told him his heart was healthy enough to run a marathon or fuck his wife. Which ever opportunity presented itself first. Mom grinned and told me that dad tried to make up for lost time all in one night.

Mom told me that I already knew about she and Trish talking to Melissa on the phone. When I left to go back to work this last time, mom told me that she and Trish came over and spent a weekend here with Melissa. They told her all about Trish's relationship with her and dad and how that got started. They told her that it wasn't no big deal for her or me to join in the sex, but it was important for me and dad to make up. Mom told me that they told Melissa that it was up to her if she accepted dads apology or not.

Melissa told me she thought about it for a week and finally called mom and told her that what dad had called her hurt like hell. Melissa said that she told mom if dad would apologize to me in front of her, She would forgive him. Melissa said she never expected me to tell dad it was a must that he apologize to her.

Trish told me that Melissa had come up with the idea on how the seduction of me should go. She said they had had called Melissa about 10:15 that morning at work and told her that they were about four and a half hours from the house. Melissa told Trish on the phone that she might be interested in including mom and dad. Melissa had told her that if she was comfortable with the way my seduction was going, Melissa would turn our carport light on and unlock that door.

Dad told me that him and mom had sat down at the foot of the driveway and had just about given up when Melissa turned the light on. He told me that the rest, I knew.

By now Melissa had gotten up, come over to me and got in my lap and apologized for deceiving me the way she did. All of this had me confused. I told mom, dad, and Trish that I loved having sex with my sister and Melissa. but I don't know if I could fuck my mother or if I could stand watching my dad fuck my fiance.

I asked Melissa what did she want to do. She told me that she was just as unsure as I was. Melissa told me that she loved watching me fuck Trish but was unsure if she could even fuck another man in front of me. She asked mom, dad and Trish that if at any time, either one of us wanted to stop, could we. They told her that that would be no problem at all.

Melissa looked at me and said, "Baby, I promise that if you say stop I'll stop immediately and I expect the same courtesy from you."

I told her i had no problem wit that agreement and we sealed that pact with a kiss.

Melissa said she had two rules that had to be strictly adhered to. The two rules was directed towards my dad. Number one was, that after we got married and decided to have kids, only I could fuck her without a condom on. Dad told us he had no problem with that. Number two was one that was really dear to her heart. Dad was to never, ever try to fuck her in the ass. Melissa said, "Thats one privilege that is strictly Jim's."

Mom spoke up and told Melissa that that wouldn't be a problem. Mom told us she used to have to get dad half drunk before she could get him to fuck her in the ass.

Trish spoke up and told us she still had her anal cherry because she wasn't going to let just anybody fuck her in the ass and dad just wouldn't do it. Mom and Trish both asked Melissa if it would be ok for me to fuck them in the ass. Melissa said sure.

When Trish said that, my cock throbbed. I didn't realize I had a hard on until then. Melissa felt my cock throb and smiled at me. I whispered that if she was willing to try, get up and go give dad a big tongue kiss.

Melissa looked at me, smiled, gave me a sloppy kiss and went over and gave dad one also. Dad moaned, reached up, cupped Melissa's breast. With that Trish got up, went over and helped Melissa with dad. Mom came over and straddled my lap and said, "Well, it looks like it's you and me kid."

I always knew mom looked good. But now I really noticed. Moms breast was not as full or as firm as Melissa's and Trish's. But by the feel of them, they felt wonderful. Moms ass was a little wider than Trish's. But judging by the way she wore her jeans, it looked delicious.

I looked over at Melissa, Trish and dad and groaned. Dad was sucking on Melissa's beautiful black nipples while Trish was sucking on his cock. I tried to see how big dads cock was but Trish had it down her throat at the moment.

Mom grabbed me by the chin, gently tugged and made me look at her. She told me in almost a whisper that she knew it was a lot to fathom but she would be willing to bet I would enjoy myself. When she said that she kissed me. My cock had went back down but as soon as our tongues met, it got as hard as ever. I never dreamed I would have my mother in my lap and having her wanting to make love to me.

When mom felt my cock pressing into her ass through my pants, she asked me if that thing tapping on her ass meant I was having fun. I reached around and grabbed mom's plump but firm ass and I kissed her for the answer to her question. Mom leaned back and started pulling her sweater over her head. Mom wasn't wearing a bra, so before the sweater was completely off, I had a nipple in my mouth. I nursed on moms breast for a few minutes and kneaded her ass through her jeans. Mom moaned and said, "Fuck baby, take me to bed so you can eat and fuck me."

I looked over and I noticed Melissa, Trish and dad was not in the room. Mom told me that we should go to the other bedroom. She told me it would probably be easier the first time to be in another room. At least it was for my dad anyway. I looked confused and mom told me she would explain later.

Mom got off my lap, took me by the hand and led me to the guest bedroom which was on the other side of the house from mine and Melissa's bedroom.

When we got to the bedroom, mom got on her knees and pulled my pants down. My cock was so hard, it almost hurt. Mom had me step out of my pants as she tried to take my cock down her throat. The only problem was she kept gagging.

I pulled mom up and I helped her out of her jeans and panties. Mom laid down and I couldn't believe how sexy she looked. She held her arms out and said, "Come make love to your mother son."

The way she said that had my cock dripping.

I laid down beside mom and we kissed long and deep. Mom moaned when I reached down and rubbed her clit. She threw her arms around my neck and moaned as I eased two fingers in her pussy and started finger fucking her at a steady pace. Mom pushed my head down to her breast and begged me to suck her breast and make her cum. I started finger fucking mom faster. Mom reached down, rubbed her clit and started cumin as I sucked on her breast and finger fucked her.

I took my fingers out of mom and sucked the juices off of one of them. Mom sighed as I took extra care to get all her juices off. It was my turn to moan as I held my other finger up to her mouth and she sucked her juices off of it.

As we snuggled I asked mom if she wanted me to fuck her first or eat her. Mom looked at me, blushed and told me I want all three. I looked at her a little funny. Thats when she said, "I want you to eat me, fuck my pussy and then fuck my ass."

I grinned and started kissing my way down her body. Mom didn't shave or trim her pussy. I got between her legs and mom groaned out loud as I leaned over and licked and sucked on her clit. She grabbed me by the hair and pushed her pussy up into my face. I licked and sucked on her pussy until she was about to cum. I stopped and mom's eyes flew open.

When mom focused on me I was crawling up between her legs and she said, "Oh yes sweet heart. Fuck your mothers hot pussy."

I grabbed mom by the ankles and she grabbed me by the cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy.

I moaned as I pushed my cock all the way in. I couldn't believe how tight mom's pussy was. I had to lay all the way down on her to keep her from bucking her hips up and making me cum too fast. Mom was biting my shoulder and cuming hard.

When mom calmed down, I got up on my hands and started fucking her at a slow but steady pace. Every time my balls slapped moms ass, she moaned. Mom came twice more at this pace.

After a few minutes I felt my cock twitch and I started pumping faster. Mom wrapped her long shapely legs around me, clawed my back and screamed my name as she came. I was right behind her. I shot ropes of thick, hot cum deep in mom's pussy as she milked my cock with her pussy muscles.

When I finally quit cumin, I pulled out of mom, went down on her and licked my cum out of her pussy. Mom had one more orgasm and then begged me to stop.

I laid down beside mom and we snuggled. Mom said she would go and get me a beer and be right back. When mom got back she told me that she had peeped in on the

We chit chatted for awhile and I figured we were finished for the night also. I was wrong on that account. Mom was sitting in the middle of the bed and I had my back against the head board. She took my beer bottle from me, leaned over and put it on the bedside table.

Mom urged me to slide down in the bed. She then started sucking on my nipples and pumping my cock. I moaned and started getting hard. Mom then went down and started sucking on my cock. Mom's technique was awesome. After she had my cock good and hard she rolled over on her stomach and said, "Come on son, Fuck me in the ass."

Mom took our pillows and put both of them under her hips. It raised her ass up at just the right level. I got behind mom and surprised her by licking her ass. She moaned and said, "Damn son, thats a wonderful sensation."

I licked on mom's ass and eventually worked two fingers in.

In a few minutes, I got up on my knees, placed the head of my cock at the entrance to moms ass and pushed. I had to push harder than I normally did to get into Melissa's ass. In fact I had to push so hard that I went over half way in when moms ass finally let me in. Mom's first reaction was to pull off my cock. She grabbed a double handful of fitted sheet, buried her face into the mattress and screamed.

I wasn't expecting that and pulled out and got off of mom. I asked her if she was alright. Mom rolled over and told me she was fine. The only problem was she said that while sobbing and tears were running down her cheeks. She said she wasn't quite ready for the width of my cock. I asked her what she meant by that, as I laid down beside her.

I reached up, cut the bedside lamp off, and then mom snuggled up next to me. She told me that even tho dad was so tall and he did have a long cock. It was only half the size in diameter of mine. Mom told me that when they were coming up, Dad would have been referred to as a needle dick. She said that's the reason dad never played sports. He was scared he would have to undress in front of the other young men.

I told mom that most women I had known complained about how short my cock was, not how fat it is. I asked mom if she had been dad's first sex partner. She told me yes. That she was dads first, her mother was his second and that my mom's grandmother was his third.

I set up, turned the light on and had to look at mom, just to make sure she was telling me this with a straight face. Mom never cracked a smile. I cut the light back off, we snuggled closer, and mom explained that when great grand paw was in Europe during WWII, she had started fucking grand paw. She said that it had become a family tradition.

Mom then told me she was sorry she couldn't take my cock up her ass. I told her it was no problem. The last thing mom told me before she went to sleep was that she wasn't going to stop trying, because Melissa had told her how good it felt to have me fucking her in the ass.

Mom and I woke up to the smell of coffee brewing and bacon frying. Mom rolled over and said I am not getting up this damn early. I got up, got dressed and went to the kitchen.

There stood Melissa at the stove frying bacon. For some reason she looked sexier than ever and all she was in was a old terry cloth bath robe. I couldn't look her in the eyes tho. When she asked me what was wrong, I confessed by saying that I was ashamed because I enjoyed fucking my mother so much.

Melissa turned the fire off under the bacon, poured me a cup of coffee and walked up to me, When Melissa handed the coffee to me, she put her head to my chest and wrapped her arms around me. Melissa told me she felt the same way. I asked her if she wanted to continue. Melissa told me that for the moment, she did but only if I wanted to. I thought about it for a minute and said, "Until one of us says stop, why not. I love you just as much this morning, if not more, than I did last night."

While we ate toast and bacon we talked. Melissa asked me if I fucked mom in the ass also. I told her that we tried but she was to tight. I laughed and told Melissa that mom told me she wasn't going to give up. Melissa then leaned over and whispered to me that dad had a long skinny cock. I asked her which cock she liked better, mine or dad's. Melissa got up to wash the dishes, gave me a kiss and then told me that dad's was nice but she liked mine the best.

We talked for another hour and then I went to take a shower. While I was letting the hot water flow over me, the shower curtain opened a little and Trish stepped in. I said, "Hey sis, are you trying to help me save water by showering with me."

She said, "yep plus now I have you all to myself."

I smiled and Trish and I shared our first passionate kiss.

I let my tongue explore Trish's mouth and my hands were all over her ass. Trish reached down and stroked my cock. She turned around, bent over and said, "No foreplay baby. Just fuck me."

I put my cock at the entrance to Trish's pussy and as I entered her, I could feel the heat of her pussy. Trish bent over further, reached back and started playing with my balls as I pumped into her. when I picked up the speed she turned loose of my balls and braced herself against the wall. Trish started saying, "I'm cumin baby. Oh shit I'm cumin."

After she came and before I could cum, I pulled out of Trish's pussy, turned the water off and stepped out of the shower.

By the time I had dried off Trish got out of the shower. I dried her off and I looked in the bedroom. Dad was gone so I pulled Trish to the bed. She laid down and I knelt between her legs and started eating her pussy.

I only ate her for a minute or so and then I licked up her body, kissed and then sucked on her breast. As I was sucking on her breast I positioned my cock at her pussy and in one easy stroke, I pushed my cock all he way in. When I did this, I nipped Trish's nipple. Trish moaned when I started pumping faster but told me to slow down. I slowed down and fucked her slow and easy.

In a few minutes I had to get up on my knees because my arms were getting tired. When my cock came out of Trish's pussy, she threw her leg over me and laid on her side. Trish told me to get behind her and fuck her that way. I did as Trish asked and I slid my cock in. She said, "Now slow fuck me to a nice easy cum."

I started pumping in and out of Trish's pussy slow and easy.

All of a sudden I heard mom say, "I wondered where you two were."

I looked up as she came around the bed and laid down in front of Trish, started to kiss her breast and slowly rub Trish's clit. Every once in awhile mom would rub my cock or lightly squeeze my balls. When mom felt of my balls and noticed they had tightened up, she told Trish that I was almost ready to cum.

Mom told me to keep pumping slow and enjoy the feeling. Trish took over playing with her clit with one hand and reached back grabbed my hand that was on her hip with the other. Trish told me that when I was ready to cum, to squeeze her hand.

As I felt myself starting to cum, I squeezed Trish's hand. She told mom I was cumin and rubbed her clit a little harder. Trish squeezed my hand hard right after my cock started spurting thick, hot cum all the way inside her. Trish bared down hard with the muscles in her pussy and came. I threw my head back and moaned from the sensation that the squeezing of her pussy muscles was causing. During all this mom was encouraging us on. She was telling me to keep pumping and soothingly telling Trish to cum.

I felt a hand on my hip, looked back and Melissa was crawling in bed behind me and said, "Jim, you have got to fuck me like that before you go back to work."

Trish spoke up and told Melissa it was a awesome cum. Dad got in bed beside mom and said to her, "Mary, do you want to show them how it's really supposed to be done."

Mom kissed dad deep and then told him, "I'm here for the taking baby." And rolled on her side.

Trish, Melissa,and I got off the bed and watched dad fuck mom to three orgasms before he finally came. Melissa looked at me and said, "Thats not fucking, that's making love."