Meeting Melissa Ch. 07

Story Info
Melissa brings home a new friend.
4.4k words
4.69
48.9k
5
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly 9:30 a.m. when I woke up. I leaned over, gave Melissa a light kiss on the lips and got out of bed. I stood there and admired my fiance. She was curled up in the fetal position. Her beautiful black body against the white sheets was sexy as hell. We had quit wearing clothes to bed the first night we stayed together. I started thinking about all the wonderful ways she had made love to me and my cock started getting hard. I knew I had to get out of the room or I would be fucking her in a minute and not making love. She deserved being made love to more than anything.

I covered Melissa back up, got dressed and grabbed my keys. I went outside, got in my truck and started to town to get us some dough nuts. A new bakery had opened up on the outskirts of town six months earlier.

While I was driving I got to thinking about what had happened the previous weekend. Melissa, my sister Trish, mom and dad had thought of a way to have dad apologize to me for the way he had treated Melissa. He had called her a whore and the n word to her face just before he had heart surgery.

Mom and Trish had informed Melissa of how they and dad had been fucking each other over the past few years.

Melissa thought of a way to have Trish join us having sex and then have mom and dad come in the house when we were in the bedroom. That is if she was comfortable with it. By the time they left on Monday, I had fucked my mother and sister. I watched my mom and dad make love as I held Melissa while my sister sucked my cock. I watched my mom and Melissa eat each others pussy and I even watched my dad fuck Melissa.

I had dreaded watching dad fuck Melissa because I was scared of being jealous. Instead I was proud of her. The whole time she was being fucked by dad, she was looking at me. Every once in awhile, and especially when she came, she would mouth the words I love you to me.

The only thing I regretted was that mom and Trish had wanted me to fuck them in the ass and I wasn't able to do it the previous weekend. Mom and Trish both said it would eventually happen, they guaranteed me that.

Melissa and I hadn't made love since they left because the first part of the week my cock was too fucking sore. The last couple of days Melissa had been acting like she was pissed at me for some reason.

When I got to the bakery, I went in and spoke to Joseph, Diane,and their daughter Brenda. They had opened the bakery after Joseph had retired from the navy as a cook. He is a skinny man and not very tall. Diane did the books and ran the cash register. Diane, is right opposite from Joseph. Even though she is short like him, she is a big woman. She has big tits, a ample waist line and a wide ass. Thank God Brenda looks like her mom. She is built like her dad. She has long blond hair, and a beautiful face. She dose have a nice ass, but she doesn't have any boobs to speak of.

I got my dough nuts, a loaf of French bread and a cup of coffee. As I was paying, Brenda came up to the register and asked how Melissa was doing. I told her she was fine and that she had two whole days off. I told Brenda that she should come and see us. She told me she may come out after she got off work. I told her that if she did come out, I would make her a deer burger po' boy. I told her that that's what we were having for supper. Brenda smiled and said she would probably be there.

When I got home Melissa was sitting at the kitchen table. I said, "Well good morning sleepy head."

She turned and I could tell she had been crying. I asked her what was wrong. Melissa told me she was afraid it was going to happen. I asked her what had happened. She looked at me and said, with tears in her eyes, "I fucked your dad and now you don't love me."

I had to have looked dumbfounded. I asked Melissa what the hell she was talking about. She told me that I hadn't even tried to make love to her since mom, dad and Trish left.

I laughed and told her why I didn't try Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Then I smiled and told her that I didn't touch her Thursday and Friday, because she was acting pissed. Melissa started giggling and then told me she was pissed because I didn't try the first part of the week.

I walked over to Melissa, made her stand up and then I hugged and kissed her. I told her that instead of dough nuts for breakfast, we could always eat each other. Melissa grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to the bedroom. Melissa was out of her robe, laying on the bed and was waiting for me before I could get out of my shirt.

When I got undressed, I got in bed and started kissing Melissa ever so tenderly and was stroking her side and then cupping her ass. I told Melissa I was starving and if she was as hungry as I was, we should eat each other at the same time.

Melissa grinned, pushed me on my back and spun around into the 69 position. Melissa grabbed my cock and started licking and swirling her tongue around the head as she slowly pumped it. She started sucking on my cock and deep throating me.

I pulled Melissa's pussy down to my mouth and started licking her pussy juice. I reached around and was able to get two fingers in her pussy and I slid another one in her ass. when I started fucking both holes and sucking on her long clit, Melissa started cumin in no time. She squirted her cum on my face, in my mouth and she tasted delicious.

When Melissa came, she stopped sucking on my cock but kept pumping. She rubbed her hand over the head every time she pumped my cock. The precum was making it slick and sensitive. I hadn't cum since late Sunday night and it was now Sat. morning. I got close quick and I had a nice load of cum for Melissa to drink.

Melissa felt me tense up just before I started to cum. She said, "oh shit."

And barely got her mouth on the head of my cock. The first blast hit the back of her throat and caused her to gag. The next three shots did the same thing. But to her credit she managed to swallow it all.

When all my cum had been cleaned off of my cock and I pulled my fingers out of her ass and pussy, Melissa rolled off of me, turned around and kissed me. I could taste my cum as our tongues touched. Melissa then licked off all of her cum that was on my face.

Melissa kissed down my chest and sucked on my nipples for a few seconds. She then laid her chin on my chest looked up at me and said,

"That was the way I was hoping you would wake me up this morning."

I grinned and told her that there was always tomorrow morning. Melissa grinned and said, "You've got that shit right."

Then she jumped out of bed and told me she was going to take a shower and go to town. I smiled and told her to get me a couple six packs of beer. She looked back from the door to the bathroom and said,"It'll cost you lover."

To which I promptly replied, "Anything you want baby, anything at all."

After Melissa left, I went and took me a long hot shower. After the shower I made up the deer burgers and put them in the fridge. Then I chilled on the couch and watched a couple of flicks on TV. It was warm for a Feb. day and not very windy. So after the movies went off, I got my grill out of the utility room and fired it up. Those deer burger po' boy's would be better cooked on the grill than broiled in the oven.

I was beginning to worry about Melissa. She usually doesn't take this much time at the grocery store. The only thing I could think of was that she had went to the mall and ran into some friends of hers.

About the time the coals got hot Melissa drove up and right behind her was Brenda. I greeted Melissa with a kiss and hugged Brenda. Brenda blushed and Melissa saw her do it. Melissa told Brenda not to worry. She wasn't the jealous type. Then Melissa told Brenda something that shocked me. She said, "I've shared him with other women before."

I helped Melissa take the groceries to the kitchen. As we came inside, she told Brenda to have a seat. I followed Melissa into the kitchen and I asked her why she said what she did to Brenda.

Melissa told me she had run into Brenda at the adult video store and they got to chatting. She told me Brenda had confessed to Melissa that all she thought about was sex. Then when they were looking at some videos, Brenda kissed her. Melissa said it caught her completely off guard. She told me that Brenda was interested in going to bed with us. There was just one little problem that Brenda would explain later.

Melissa asked me what I thought, and I told her I had invited Brenda to have Po' boy's with us, not cock. I looked at Melissa and told her that if she wanted Brenda to join us, it would have to be her choice. I also told Melissa that I was willing to try any and everything for her. I told her that was one rule that had to be followed. Brenda had to keep her mouth shut about what happened between us.

While I was getting the burgers out of the fridge and my spatula to turn them with, Melissa went to change. After she changed they grabbed a beer and came outside with me, While I was cooking, I heard them whispering. In a minute or so Brenda came up behind me, tapped me on the shoulders and when I turned around she said, "I agree to your terms Jim."

She then reached up and pulled me to her. I leaned way, way down for her to kiss me.

Brenda kissed different than Melissa, but in a way that still made my cock stir. I almost forgot about the burgers. Brenda turned to Melissa and i heard her say, in a loud whisper,"Wow!!!! My panties just went Freon moist, to soaked. Shit Melissa, he can kiss good!"

Melissa realized I heard what Brenda said, came over to me, rubbed my cock and told her that I could do many things well. I had to turn my back on them both because it was time to turn the burgers and if I hadn't, one of them would have gotten fucked and the burgers would have burned up.

Melissa and Brenda went in and got things ready for the burgers. A few minutes later I came in to get the cheese to go on the burgers. They had the French bread and other condiments ready.

I finished the burgers, came in and we ate. When we got through, we sat around the table and I told Brenda about some of the things I had seen in Alaska.

After awhile, Melissa Brenda and I went into the living room and Melissa said that she wanted to watch one of the movies she had bought earlier. Melissa told me to get undressed and sit in the middle of the couch.

Brenda went to her car and brought in a over night bag. She and Melissa went to the bedroom and Melissa said, "We'll be right back lover."

I got undressed and sat on the couch. Melissa came out first and was naked. She had a bag in her hand that looked like it was full of dvds. Melissa took a dvd out and put it in the player and then she sat on one side of me. About that time Brenda came out and was also naked. The clothes she wore in the bakery covered up a beautiful figure.

Brenda came over and set down on the other side of me. She has small breast, but they are very well formed. Her waist is small and her ass is well rounded. She has what you would call a hour glass figure. I told her she looked very nice. I asked her why didn't she wear clothes that showed off her figure. she blushed, kind of covered herself up some and ignored my question. I apologized for embarrassing her.

Melissa looked up at me and told me that Brenda had a question she wanted to ask me. When Brenda didn't say anything at first, Melissa told her not to be shy and to go ahead and ask me.

Brenda got even redder and all of a sudden blurted out,"Dammit Jim, will you take my virginity? I'm a virgin as far as having a cock in my body. I'm so small that I've always been scared to try and have sex with a man. I've been to bed with lesbians but I refused to let them fuck me with a dildo."

She started crying and it took her a few minutes to calm down. Then she said, "I've been talking to Melissa for months and I've gotten close to her as a friend. Today I saw her go by the shop on her way into town, so I followed her. When she went into the adult video store I followed her in. We started talking and you know what happened then."

Melissa said, "When Brenda told me she was a virgin and would love to lose her virginity, I thought of you. You were so gentle and tender when you fucked my ass for the first time, that I just new you was the man for the job."

I sat there with my mouth wide open. I didn't know what to say, and when I tried to say something, I couldn't get the words out. Melissa told Brenda that at the moment my mouth wasn't working but my cock was answering for me. I looked down and my cock was rock hard. Melissa said that Brenda's parents had let her have off until Wednesday. They had told her she would need that time to rest up.

Thats when my cock went soft and my voice came back. I jumped up and said, "Are you telling me that Joseph and Diane knows she's here and what she's doing?"

When I jumped up, Brenda had jumped up and was scared to death. Melissa got up, scolded me for scaring Brenda and hugged her up. As Melissa was hugging her she told me that she had went by the dough nut shop to wait for Brenda, while she went home to get some extra clothes, after she and Melissa had went to the grocery store. Melissa said that Diane and Joseph were fixing to close up when she got there and surprised her by telling her that they appreciated what we were doing for Brenda.

Brenda had calmed down and said, "I don't keep anything from my parents and I know they will keep their mouth's shut."

I told them that I wasn't going to be able to look Brenda's parents in the eye any more. Brenda told me not to worry about that. She said her mom had caught her with a lesbian one night and said that when she told her mom why she was with a lesbian, her mom had been trying to get her laid ever since.

I sat back down on the couch and Melissa had Brenda get on one side of me while she sat back down on the other side. She grabbed the remote and turned the TV on and pushed play on the dvd button. The dvd was supposed to be actual virgins loosing their virginity. When the movie first started playing, I had put my arms around Melissa and Brenda. Brenda was so tiny that when she put her back to my side so I could play with both of her breast, she all but disappeared under my arm.

About halfway through the first fuck scene Brenda saw Melissa pull my hand down so that I could play with her pussy. Brenda did the same thing and when my hand reached her groin, what I thought was a bald pussy really wasn't. Brenda's hair was so blond and fine, you would have thought her pussy was shaved.

When I reached Brenda's small clit, she grabbed my arm and held on for dear life. Brenda was so nervous and scared, she was trembling all over. I eased my head over and laid my cheek on top of her head. I said, "Easy baby. Relax and get used to me touching your body."

Brenda looked up at me and smiled. She released my arm but you could tell she was scared to death.

It didn't take long for Melissa to cum from the stimulation she got from my finger. I rubbed Brenda's clit slowly and brought her to several orgasms through out the rest of the movie. Every few minutes I would ease a finger lower and get it wet from her pussy. A couple of times she gasped when I took my finger from her pussy and sucked her juices off. The first time I did it I said, "Mmmmmm now that's delicious."

I looked down at her and winked. Melissa laughed and Brenda blushed at my statement.

Melissa had stroked and played with my cock all through the movie. I guessed Brenda was just to nervous to touch me. When the movie was over, Melissa turned the TV. and dvd player off, got up, and asked Brenda if she learned anything. Brenda said, "Yep, Jim really knows how to use his fingers and he loves the taste of my pussy."

I burst out laughing and Melissa giggled. She asked Brenda if she had learned anything from the movie. Brenda blushed and told her no. She said she was too busy learning to relax, while holding onto my arm. Melissa told her that at least she had learned to relax.

Brenda and I got up and started for the bedroom. I saw Melissa get a bottle of something out of the bag and brought it to bed with us.

Melissa took over like she was planning a wedding. I laid down first and she told me to get on my back. When Brenda got into bed, Melissa told her to suck me off because if she didn't. I wouldn't last long when I did fuck her. I moaned as Brenda wrapped her small hand around my cock and started doing what was natural. She started stroking my cock.

My cock was leaking precum and Brenda licked the head of it. She looked at Melissa and said, "Salty, but it sure dose taste good."

Brenda tried to get my cock all the way in her mouth, but just couldn't do it.

I told Brenda to go slow and just lick and suck on the head. As she did this she stroked it at the same time. With Melissa's encouragement and directions, Brenda soon had me close. I told her I was cumin and Melissa was telling her to swallow it all. The first blast hit the back of her throat and Brenda gagged. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and ran for the bathroom choking and gagging. Melissa grabbed my cock and stroked me until I finished cumin.

Melissa came up to me, laid down beside me and kissed me. She whispered in my ear that she was proud of me for doing this for Brenda. I laughed and told her I couldn't get much luckier. My fiance goes to town to shop a little and brings a virgin home for me to fuck. Melissa laughed and then got serious on me. She told me that she didn't want me bringing home any men to fuck her. I grinned and told her that all I needed was her. I told her that I was happy making love to just her.

About that time Brenda came back in and apologized for that little episode. Melissa told her to come clean me off. Brenda was a little unsure but did it anyway. Once she tasted it, she licked it all up. Melissa told her she would eventually learn how to suck a spewing cock without choking and gagging.

I rolled toward Melissa because I wanted to make love to her next. Brenda had gotten most of my attention and I wanted to make it up to her. Melissa put her hand on my chest and told me that guest come first. She smiled, told me she loved me and pushed me away.

I rolled over on my other side and started kissing Brenda. I had to talk to her soothingly because she was trembling again. Brenda moaned loudly when I started sucking on her nipples and even louder when I eased a finger inside her pussy. I felt her hymen and then pulled my finger out. She looked at me and said, "Your finger is bigger than womens' fingers. It felt good."

I got between Brenda's legs, knelt down and started licking her pussy. I couldn't get over how small her pussy looked. I looked over at Melissa and told her that I wasn't sure my cock was going to fit. Melissa said that it would fit. She told me that if her ass could stretch to accommodate my cock. Brenda's pussy sure could. I went back to licking Brenda's juices. I licked her clit, and inserted a finger into her pussy. It took longer than I expected, but she finally came.

When she finished cumin, I got up on my knees and got between her legs. As I looked down at her, she looked like a little girl. If she hadn't showed me her drivers license one day to prove her age, I would have just known she was not much older than 12 or 13. She wasn't but 4'11" tall, weighed maybe 100 lbs. at the most and was 22 yrs old.

Melissa told me to wait and reached over to the bedside table and retrieved the bottle she brought to the bedroom with her. When she leaned back over i realized it was some lubricant.

Melissa rubbed a generous amount on my cock and it felt great. When Melissa put some on Brenda's pussy she said to her, "Now baby, this is going to hurt some and be uncomfortable at first. So if you want to stop, say so now."

12