Meeting Mistress Margot

Story Info
A sub meets her online mistress for the first time.
1.9k words
4.22
9.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been chatting online for a few weeks, but this was the first time we met in person. I'll admit, I was a little nervous. We had talked about everything under the sun, from favorite movies to favorite sex positions. But no matter how well you know someone online things are always a little different in person. She was coming to my house for dinner and I spent the whole day running around making sure everything was perfect. I was wearing the prearranged outfit, an apron, pearls and high heels. Nothing else. Was I really going to answer the door wearing this? But a good girl does what she's told, and this is what Margot told me to wear. Dinner was ready, the table set and candles lit.

The doorbell rang. As the door opened and I saw her for the first time I realized I was in for the night of my life. She was even more stunning than she had been in her pictures. With olive skin and dark hair I had never seen a more beautiful woman. I smiled at her and stepped back so she could come inside. We hugged and I got my first feel of the body I'd been looking at online for weeks. Her arms wrapped around me, hands smoothing across my back and down to my bare ass.

"I see you followed my instructions. Good girl," she murmured in my ear. I looked down and saw the bag she had with her.

My imagination started running wild, trying to guess what she had in there. She took me by the hand and led me to the couch. With a small push she leaned me over the back, ass in the air. I couldn't see what she was doing but I heard her rustling in that magic bag of hers. A cold liquid drizzled over my asshole. I jerked in surprise but didn't move away. Pressure on my ass let me know she was slipping something inside me. It was firm enough to penetrate me, but soft enough to give a little. It felt like a plug. In and out she worked it, going deeper and deeper each time until finally it was as far in as the base would let it go. She patted my ass and said "Come on. Let's go eat."

Dinner flew by and before I knew it I was cleaning away the dishes. If our chats had been anything to go by, things would be getting heated soon. I followed her to the couch where she had left her bag. Before I could sit down she reached up and untied my apron from behind my neck, letting it fall to the floor. I stood in front of her wearing only my pearls and shoes, a plug in my ass, feeling very exposed. She sat first and pulled me toward her, making me straddle her lap. There was a smile on her face, as though she was pleased with how well I was obeying. Her hands glided up the outside of my legs to cup my ass. With each small squeeze she gave my cheeks tightened on the plug giving me the most amazingly full feeling. Then her hands continued up, brushing my breasts and ending tangled in my hair. She used her leverage to pull me down for a kiss.

It started out soft but quickly turned into a forceful mix of tongue and teeth. One hand left my hair to go back to my breast. I was expecting her to start soft, like she had with the kiss. I was wrong. Her fingers dug into the soft tissue, leaving bruising marks. I moaned and arched into her hand. It hurt, but at the same time it felt so good. She was doing it just how I had described to her during one of our many chats. It was like she had memorized my words of how I liked it. Rough, with a sharp pinch on the tip of my nipples.

Before long I was writhing on top of her. My cunt was dripping the evidence of my arousal down my leg and it was all I could do not to touch myself. I resisted as long as I could but almost without thinking my hand moved toward my clit, searching for relief. As soon as it was obvious where my hand was headed my mistress pulled back from the kiss to give my ass a hard smack.

"Did I tell you you could touch yourself?" she asked.

"No mistress" I whimpered "but I need it so bad. Please...please will you touch my pussy?" But I knew I had messed up. There would be no quick reward for me. Not when I was being such a bad girl. One, two, three more smacks on my ass. She quickly stood up, almost dropping me to the floor. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a paddle.

"You are such a greedy little slut" she murmured in my ear. "You only touch yourself when I tell you to. And you don't ask to come. You come when I tell you. Now bend over the couch so I can show you what happens to bad girls who don't do what's expected of them."

I rushed to obey, thinking perhaps if I was fast enough, obedient enough, I might not get a harsh punishment. But as soon as my ass was in the air the first swat came. Was I allowed to scream? It hurt so bad, but my mistress hadn't told me before what sounds I was allowed to make. I tried to swallow a yelp, knowing if I had guessed wrong she would correct me. "Count them." Smack!

"One..." A crack quickly followed. "Two." Three swats in quick succession. "Three, four, five." How many more?

"Since that was the first mistake I think five is enough. Don't think I will be so lenient next time." Lenient? That was lenient? It felt like my cheeks were on fire. I expected it to hurt, but not quite that badly.

"I'll be good mistress. I'm sorry. I promise I'll be a good girl." Her hand massaged my ass, soothing away the sting. I felt a sweet kiss on each cheek, then her hand pulling me back down to sit on her lap. One of her hands went into her bag, the other back to my breasts. A little softer this time but still as rough as I like it. She plucked my nipples, making them so hard. Out of her bag came a long silver chain with something on each end. Clamps. No one had ever used clamps on me before. Would it feel as good as her fingers did? How badly would it hurt? As the first clamp went on the pain surprised me, but by the second clamp I knew I had a new favorite toy.

"Now get on your knees." She stood. "Take my clothes off." I crawled to my knees and started to unbutton her. Slowly, one button at a time, as I pulled the shirt off I could see her beautiful breasts covered in a lacy black bra. I wanted to touch, to kiss so badly. But I had learned my lesson. This time I would wait until she told me to. I folded her shirt neatly and started to unzip her black skirt. It slid down her long, luscious legs to reveal matching black lace boy shorts. I hooked my thumbs in the waist of the panties and slowly, inch by inch I pulled them down. Her beautiful pussy was directly in front of my face. Before I could remove the bra she sat down and spread her legs, showing off her bare lips.

"Lick me," she commanded. I had been looking forward to this. I leaned forward and touched my tongue to taste her. It was as amazing as I dreamed it would be. And I had dreamed about it. Every time we chatted all I could think about was how much I wanted to taste her...to please her. And now I was getting my chance. I traced her contours with my tongue before sucking her clit into my mouth. She started to moan and push against me. Her hands found their way back to my hair and she used them to grind her pussy into my face. I could taste her getting wetter and wetter. Her moans were getting louder. Suddenly her body tensed and my mouth was flooded with the taste of her orgasm. She gave me a tug, pulling her toward her. I kissed my way up her body, hoping she wouldn't mind my forwardness. As she kissed my lips tenderly she murmured "Good girl."

Following her prompts I lay over the back of the couch, waiting to see what else she had in store for me. Her hands caressed my backside and gave the plug a little tug. Almost as if she wanted to make sure I hadn't forgotten it. I could hear her rustling through her bag o'tricks. She found what she was looking for and pulled away from me. I ached to turn and see what she was preparing but I didn't dare. I could see her out of the corner of my eye moving around the couch toward my face. She was wearing a strap on. It wasn't huge, but it was certainly bigger than any man I'd been with. My eyes went wide. She was going to put that inside me?

The tip brushed my lips and, knowing what she wanted, I opened my mouth to let her thrust the fake cock in. Once it was wet from my mouth she walked back around to behind me. Her hands gripping my hips, in one quick motion she seated the cock inside my cunt. I whimpered. The stretch and burn was more than I was used to. It was almost more than I could stand. But playing with my mistress had made me so wet and within a few thrusts I was taking the whole length. She started to push and pull on the plug that was still in my ass. The movement went in time with her thrusts. I felt so full. When she leaned down to take the chain connecting my nipple clamps and placed it in my mouth I knew I was in trouble. One thought started running through my head over and over. "I must not come...I must not come" but it wasn't working. If I came without permission Margot wouldn't be happy. But I wasn't sure I could stop it. Thankfully we had been video chatting for long enough that she knew the signs.

She leaned in to ask "Do you want to come?"

"Yes ma'am. May I please come?"

"Well, since you did such a good job making me come..." The waiting was killing me. Her thrusts quickened and I knew I wasn't going to make it. "You can come. Come Now!" No sooner were the words out of her mouth when my body clamped down on the toys inside me and I started to come. It seemed to last forever, making me moan and grind even harder onto her. As I came down from that wonderful high, she slipped out of me, tugging the plug out as she left. First one clamp and then the other were removed, briefly replaced by her mouth to sooth away the stinging of the blood rushing back to my tender nipples. She pulled me back into her, a soothing hand playing with my hair.

"You can have a short break, but then it's time for round two."