Meeting Mistress Penelope

Story Info
A closet submissive meets his new neighbor.
2.4k words
4.04
29.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't have been happier to come help you with your dishwasher malfunction in your new home. I noticed you when you moved in, and you certainly caught my eye. I was hoping I was your type, but the shy, quiet-on-the-outside me typically isn't good at getting a woman's attention. But here I was, in your home and helping out hoping I was making a good impression.

After I finished I was making small talk and trying to extend my visit. When you insisted I stayed and had some wine with you, I was thrilled. How could I possibly reject this?! Actually, I don't drink wine myself, but politely told you that I'd be happy to serve you my portion too. I accentuated the "served" portion of my statement, accompanied by a wry smile as well. I had no idea if you'd get my hint, but it couldn't hurt I figured. As we sat and chatted, we talked about our jobs and lives in general. You mentioned the stress of moving and your long days... specifically how your feet were particularly killing you today.

Without missing a beat I said, "Well, I do have a cure for sore feet. Let me see." As you lifted up your foot, I gave it a firm, sensual rub as you took a deep, relaxing breath and closed your eyes in delight.

"Is that helping?" I ask.

"Definitely. You should market that cure!"

"I prefer to only share it with special people in need."

"So, I'm special, huh?"

"Well..." I was caught off guard. I was definitely smitten, but didn't want to come off too creepy or anything. At the same time, something about the way you welcomed my touch and the tone of your voice... something told me that we had a bit of a connection. "I guess you are, aren't you? I mean, not everyone is worthy of this cure. But my hands found a way to these lovely feet and they feel quite at home in my hands here." I looked up at you and smiled. And the response I got was one I'll never forget. You smiled back, but it wasn't a regular smile. It was a combination of a flirty, wicked, evil, you-have-no-idea-what-you're-getting-yourself-into type of smile. I was immediately overcome with butterflies and my mind started racing.

Before my thoughts could get too carried away, you spoke to me saying, "Well, my shoulders are a bit sore too. Does your cure work there too?"

"I think it will... let's see." My hands made their way to your shoulders and I began rubbing your shoulders as you again had that deep, relaxed look take over you.

"Mmmm... that feels wonderful," you said softly as my hands pressed deeper into your shoulders, trying to melt away all the tension that was there. "You know, I could get used to this. I bet your wife wouldn't appreciate you coming here and tending to me like this though, would she?"

"Probably not, but she wouldn't have to know," I said instinctually, without even thinking.

"Oh really? Is that so??"

My God, why did I say that? What if she says something to my wife? FUCK!! I tried to cover myself. "I mean, she doesn't need to know we're doing this, but umm... you know... you did say your feet and shoulders were hurting, right?"

You looked at me and smiled wryly again... you have a look about you that I've never seen before. A look that could scare and intimidate, yet calm me at the same time. "Look at you... getting all red and flustered. You're so cute! It's OK... I won't say anything. But, are you going to keep helping me out when I need it? I could use someone like you."

"Like me? What do you mean?"

"Someone who will take good care of me. Someone who will do what I ask." Did you know that I was a closet submissive? You must... I mean, your choice of words was just too coincidental. But how could I discreetly respond? What should I say? "You can do that for me, can't you? You can do what I ask?" Your question was half question, half order. Again, I could see it in your face and hear it in your tone. It was incredible... in that moment it became clear how I should respond.

"Yes... of course. Anything you'd like." This time, you didn't even need to speak in response. You took a sip of wine, a deep breath, and smiled deeply. I could feel myself giving in to you, trusting you to enjoy yourself with me, and knowing that such a beautifully wicked woman would relish my submission, just as I'd enjoy catering to her every need. In that moment, I didn't know what I was giving in to, but it didn't matter. I just knew that it felt right and that I was ready for whatever you wanted. Or so I thought...

"Anything, huh? Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it! Right now, what I need is for you to stop massaging me and get on your knees in front of me. Naked."

"Naked?" I asked.

"Did I stutter? Don't ask me questions. Do as I say. You did say you'd do anything, right? Or do I need to have a conversation with your wife?"

You hadn't stuttered, and I was happy to do as you asked, albeit a bit shocked (and excited) at your bluntness. As I got naked in front of you, you let out a little laugh. "Is your wife away with a real man tonight?" Your smile was getting more and more wicked by the second. "Seriously, I mean, it's cute that you're hard and I haven't touched you yet, but poor guy." I knew I wasn't huge, but I didn't think I was that small. Was I smaller than I thought? Were you just playing mind games? I reached down to touch it, apparently an instinctual thing I do when naked, when SMACK! You smacked my hand away and scared the shit out of me in the process. "Did I say you could touch it? No touching yourself without me telling you. Understood?"

"Yes, understood. I'm sorry."

"Oh, you'll see sorry. Actually, you see sorry every time you look at that cock I guess, so you're familiar. But you'll learn a new kind of sorry. You see, I have long days and sometimes I just need to vent. And who better to vent on than a cute little thing like you? Adorable and willing to do anything for me? It's a perfect match! I'm going to enjoy myself with you. I'm starting to be more and more happy that I moved here."

"I'm happy for that too," I hesitantly replied, hoping I wasn't speaking out of turn. I just wanted to say something to let you know that the smack didn't bother me and that I was OK, since I'm sure I still looked petrified.

"Good. Now, put your hands behind your back so they don't get in the way again. And kiss this." You put your foot right against my lips and I began to kiss the tops then the bottom of your feet. As I started to take your toes into my mouth one at a time to give each of them a toe job, I felt your other foot rubbing against my cock. The rubbing got me even more excited, a feat I wasn't sure was possible given my enjoyment of the situation. As I kept sucking, your other foot went from gently rubbing my cock to forcefully digging into my balls. I started to moan as I continued working on your toes, even though now you were more forcing them into my mouth than anything. "Your mouth feels good. Good to know you have some useful talents. Do you like how my foot feels against your little cock?" you asked.

I had to lean back to pull my head away from your toes as I replied. "It feels good... hurts a little, but it's a good hurt." You apparently found my response amusing.

"You think that hurts. My god, you're a pussy. You're going to have to toughen up a bit to be my bitch." Your what? Your bitch? What was happening here? Was this real? It's like my real world met my fantasy world, something I didn't think could ever happen. But was I really ready to be 'your bitch' I wondered? "Look at you... smiling when I call you a pussy and a bitch," you said. I was smiling? I didn't think I was. I guess I was answering on my question about whether I was ready or not unconsciously. "Your wife probably really is out with her legs up above her head screaming right now... and I bet she never does that with you -- does she?"

I just looked up at you... not knowing what to say, if anything. I felt as though it was a rhetorical question, but that wasn't the case. Your lifted your foot up into my face and pushed hard, knocking me backward to the ground. "Is it? I'm asking you a question." Your playful sternness was so fucking hot, I had trouble thinking straight to answer. You stood up out of your chair, standing over top of me as I lay on the ground in front of you. "Umm.. no... I don't think so."

"Don't think so? You know if she has or not. Don't lie to me bitch!" Your foot began tracing its way down my chest as you looked down at me.

"No. She doesn't scream with me. She moans, sometimes, but doesn't scream."

"Of course she doesn't. A little pussy bitch like you can't make a woman scream. I bet you could scream though." Your foot pressed down against my balls and I gasped and moaned. "See, that's a moan. A polite little moan you can control. But watch this." You reached back with your foot like you were going to kick a soccer ball and pounded my balls with them.

"FFUUUCCKKK!!!" I screamed.

"And that's a scream that only a real man can make a woman do. Or in this case, a real woman making her little bitch scream. See the difference?" You just stood over me as I wiggled and writhed in pain, whimpering as the pain slowly subsided. Your foot gently brushed against my leg and thighs, nurturing your bitch for the moment. As your foot made its way higher up my leg, I tried to protect myself in fear of more. "Don't worry... I won't hurt you more just yet. I just had to make a point. Get it?"

I tried taking a few deep breaths, but it was hard to catch my breath. What I wanted to say was 'What the fuck was that for?!' But I knew what it was for. Besides, I've had the fantasies before... just never thought they'd be real. And now that they were, I was ready to embrace my role. Well, I'd be ready once I could breathe again and talk.

"Yes, I get it. Thank you." I was finally able to muster some words and I thanked you? The innate submissive was really coming to light.

"Oh, the little bitched thanked me. He does get it! So cute! You're going to be such a good neighbor." And again, the wicked smile came over your face and melted my pain away. "Well, I should probably let you get home so you can be ready to welcome home your freshly fucked wife when she gets backed." We shared a laugh over your joke (or was it?) as you kicked my clothes back toward me. "Actually, before you get dressed, I need you to do one more thing for me. Follow me."

You started to walk down the hallway and I started to get up to follow you. "Oh, you can crawl and follow me. You look good on all fours like that." You walked in front of me and I slowly crawled after you down the hallway. "Wine always does this to me," you said as you turned into the bathroom. You had sat down and began peeing when I finally caught up and looked at you. "Wait right there at the door." I waited as you finished, on all fours on the hard tile, until you finally told me to come closer. I crawled to you as you stood up, the last couple drops of your piss falling into the toilet. "I hate wasting paper when not necessarily, so I need you to clean me up. The trees will appreciate it." You grabbed my head and put it between your legs and wiped your pussy with my face - back to front, of course. "Give it one good lick too... make sure it's perfectly clean." Despite the lingering pain from the kick earlier, I could feel my cock harden as I was in heaven with my face between your legs. I wanted so much more than just the one lick, but knew better than to do more than I was told. I savored it as much as I could, before you pulled away and pulled your pants up.

"Good little boy. Now you'll have my taste on your lips for a while and even a few little droplets of me inside you. Aren't you happy?"

"Very much so," I said with a playful and satiated smile as I glanced up at you. "Now take those aching balls and piss-covered lips and get dressed and head home. And try to rest well tonight knowing that you're now my bitch and that your life has changed for the better with me as your new neighbor."

As I got dressed and tenderly walked home, I had no doubt that things would never be the same. When my wife got home from the meeting she was at, I wondered if what you said was true. Was she at a meeting or was she meeting someone who had her legs held high and made her scream like I couldn't? The thoughts you gave me infiltrated my mind and I eventually drifted off to sleep recollecting my most eventful evening. And when I woke up in the morning, the soreness in my balls ensured you were the first person I thought of when opening my eyes. And you know what my thought was? This is exactly the way it should be.