Meeting Mr Brown

Story Info
CD has first expereince with Mr. Brown.
2k words
4.48
42.3k
28

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My marriage had ended after almost ten years and the straw that broke the camels back was the night I confided in my wife that for a number of years I had been cross-dressing. She didn't take the news too well and I was now on my own. I had built up quiet a range of clothing and associated girlie things. I had become more and more daring as I started to venture out dressed at night. I would drive to the next town so as no one would recognize me and I was able to shop for even more things.

The night in question I had selected my favorite outfit that consisted of a short black dress. Under it I had selected a black lace ¼ cup lace bra and matching panties. I matched the dress and lingerie with pair of flesh coloured lace top stay up stockings and black heels. I had become very adapt with my makeup and had decided on peach eye shadow with pink lipstick. I had on a short red wig with some lovely dangly earrings. I parked the car and headed into a fashionable department store for some retail therapy.

I was browsing through the lingerie on the stands, where I found a lovely set of red lace bra and matching panties. I loved them and pictured myself matching them with a pair of red lace top stay up stockings and matching red heels, when I was startled by a voice behind me. As I turned I found that the person was actually speaking to me.

"I think these would look good on you" said the voice.

There stood the man who looked to be in his late sixties. He was dressed in a grey suit and looked like he may have been a business man. In his hand was a set of sky blue matching bra and lace panties.I stood trembling and could feel my heart beat even faster.

"Sorry to startle you?

"I thought that these would look good on you."

I opened my mouth to speak, but the words never came out. My mind raced. Did he recognize me? Does he know my secret? I had thought about what it might be like to experience being a woman and having to please a man, only I didn't realize that it would not be long until I would get the chance.\

"I'm Mr. Brown and you are"?

"Crissy, I mean Christine, I stammered.

"Well Crissy it is nice to meet you."

"Tell you what, he said.

"You try them on and if you like them, I will buy them for a pretty girl like yourself."

I didn't know what to do as I found myself taking the lingerie from this man who I had only just met.

"There you go, he said as he pointed toward the fitting room.

It was running on remote as I headed for the fitting room and closed the door behind me. I nervously sat for a minute or two wondering if I should be actually doing this, however I was excited at the thought of the experience I was about to receive.

I stared at the garments in my hand and I began to feel excited. I was shaking as I slipped the black dress over my head and placed it on the hook. Next I unclipped my bra and it joined the dress. Finally I slipped my thumbs inside the waist band of my panties and lowered them to the floor. I stood looking at my reflection in the mirror dressed only in my flesh colored lace top stockings and heels.

I took the new panties and stepped into the, pulling them up to my waist. Next came the bra as I slipped it over my shoulders and clipped the catch which joined the cups at the front. As I dressed I had failed to notice my new found friend had let himself into the cubicle and now stood behind me.

I stood there in the lingerie and he moved behind me. His hand was around my waist and he pulled me to him. I wanted to protest, however his mouth was against my ear.

"Relax, he whispered in my ear.

" I know what you are and I'm going to have you here and now."

I did as he commanded and stood trembling even more. He began to nibble and lick my neck as his hand moved to the crutch of my panties, where he slowly started to massage my man clit through the soft material. He continued to suck my neck. My head moved back as he was turning me on. I was now his to control and would do whatever he wanted. I could feel the bulge in his trousers as he pressed it against my bottom.

"Now you like that don't you?

I moaned softly as I was unable to speak.

"You know what I want don't you? he whispered.

I slowly nodded my head in the affirmative

"First you will suck my cock."

"And when I am nice and hard, I'm going to fuck you."

I again nodded my head in agreement of his wishes.

He released his grip and he turned me around to face him. His hand was on my shoulder and he pushed me to my knees.

"Now, take it out?

I reached up and unzipped him, then slipped my hand into his boxers and pulled his cock free. It immediately began to stiffen in my hand and it felt warm to my touch.

"Oh yes, he cooed.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes, I stammered.

"And you want it don't you?"

"Yes, I stammered.

His cock was about 7" long and thick. It was rock hard and it was enjoying being handled. Precum oozed from the tip and his balls felt like they were full and ready to be milked. I slowly stroked its length squeezing it and releasing the grip after my hand returned to the start. His hand moved to my chin and he looked down into my eyes.

"You haven't done this before, Chrissy have you?

I nodded in the negative.

"Mmmmmmmm a virgin mouth, he smiled.

"And I guess you haven't had cock inside you either?

I again nodded in the negative.

"Oh yes and a virgin in that hole as well?

"Well Chrissy, I'm going to take care of that my little slut."

"I want you to think back to the best head you ever had."

"Remember back to what you liked to have done and you will do that tenfold to give me pleasure".

"And if you don't do it right."

"Well let's not even go there."

Gone was the gentle guy who had first approached me. I could see from the look on his face that he meant business. His instructions were clear and I knew what I had to do. I opened my lips and mouth and my tongue darted out as I licked the head of his cock. I licked the length of his shaft, running my tongue up and down, then under and over again. I took the first of his balls and sucked it into my mouth, pulling it deeper into my warm, moist opening. I could tell he liked that he began to moan softly. I released his ball and took the second into my mouth again holding his cock as I released it and massaged his cock shaft. He was now ready and I would soon experience sucking cock.

I opened my mouth and felt his cock slide over my lips and in my mouth. I closed my lips and as I pulled my head back. I allowed my clenched lips to massage his cock shaft, and then moved my head forward and it had the same effect. His hands were now on the back of my head as he pulled my head back onto his cock. I felt myself gag as he most of his cock filled my mouth. He held my head tight and he made me take it.

"That's it, hold it, hold it, hold it, he again ordered.

He released my head and I was able to catch a breath before he again forced me to take it all.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it, He hissed.

"Play with yourself, he ordered.

"Play with your man clit you dirty bitch."

I did as he commanded and slipped my hand into my panties and began to stroke my man clit.

"That's it pull that clit you fucking whore."

I felt myself begin to harden as my body betrayed me. I was being orally raped by a man I had just met and my clit was telling me that I was enjoying it,

He was fucking my mouth and I was not enjoying my first experience of being with a man. I wanted it to be slow and enjoyable, not being raped. I had fantasized about being raped and here I was now experiencing my fantasy.

He pushed and pulled my head on and off his cock and I again struggled to take it all. He released my head and then grabbing my wrist he pulled me to my feet. In the cubicle there was a small seat and he pushed me toward it, He forced my head down and bent me over it. He pulled my panties down and he used his foot to kick my legs apart. I was now ready to be fucked and he would give me the experience of being fucked like some cheap tramp. His cock probed my anal opening and he pushed it against my virgin hole. At first there was some resistance, however my saliva which coated his cock soon made his entry into me a little easier. He grabbed my panties from the hook and reached around and stuffed them into my mouth to prevent me making any sound.

His Hands gripped my waist and he pulled me back onto his cock. Ever so slowly he entered me and I could feel the initial resistance give way. His cock was almost in me and I felt like I was impaled on his manhood as h with one last shove I could feel his balls against my buttocks. He started to fuck me and I struggled to keep my balance on my heels. He was soon in rhythm as he pushed and pulled his cock in and out of me. With each thrust he grunted and his balls slapped my bottom. I could hear myself whimper as he was breaking in his bitch and I knew that I would never be the same. His weight was on my back and with on leas shove I felt his cum spew forth deep inside me and he continued to fill me. Finally he slumped forward as he pressed down on me.

He waited until he had regained his composure and he pulled his cock out of me. There was a plopping sound and I could feel his seed seep from my opening and down my inner thigh. He pulled me to my feet and again forced me to my knees. He pulled the panties from my mouth and replaced them with his softening cock.

"Clean me up you dirty little bitch", he hissed.

I opened my mouth and accepted his cum covered cock. I licked and sucked the softened cock shaft and he withdrew it from my mouth. I knelt there hands on my thighs as I watched him push his cock back into his short and zip himself up. He reached into his coat pulled out his wallet. He took a hundred dollar note and threw it at my feet.

"You earned the pretty things", he smirked.

He undid the catch on the door and let himself out. I don't know how long I knelt there but a voice from outside brought me back to reality.

"Ma' am its closing time," the girl called.

I grabbed my dress and put it back on. I regained some composure and looked outside. I made a hasty exit and was soon back in my car. I looked myself in the mirror and my makeup was smudged. I drove home and my body ached and I could still feel his cum ooze from me. I parked the car and hurried inside and took a long hot shower. I slipped into my satin P.J's and collapsed into bed. That night would be in my memory for a long time.