Meeting Mr Romance Ch. 02

Story Info
Fabio comes to visit, again.
1.7k words
4.25
8.8k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night and where was I? Sitting behind my entertainment center staring at a mess of wires. While other available people were out partying and enjoying all the entertainment that Southern California had to offer; I was getting my hair pulled by a toddler who thought she knew how to brush hair, eating Chinese food take out, and trying to figure out how to rewire the TV-stereo connection.

"Why don't you sound just right," I asked the Bose stereo sitting on the shelf. I was hoping to sit down with my baby girl and watch a movie tonight, but as I was watching a different movie earlier in the day I noticed that the surround sound just wasn't sounding quite right. So I decided I was to fiddle with the connections and find out what was wrong, not like I was planning to do anything else. Not like if some guy who had left a note on my nightstand this morning was actually going to show up. Oh please, I was probably just a momentary fling! I took a deep breath, took another floret from the box of Beef & Broccoli, and started looking at letters and following wires.

It took me a few moments to realize I had a Front-Right speaker on the rear-left side of the room and vice versa. That's probably why things sounded off. So as I was about to proceed when there was a rap at the front door.He couldn't actually be here, could he?I picked up Alexandria and went to the door and peeped at the who was standing at my front porch. Long brown hair, strong jaw, broad shoulders, and though the shadows were in the way I knew they were blue eyes. Fabio had actually shown up, what now?Open the door!

"Hey, you actually showed," I exclaimed sarcastically. I had to make light of the situation; again he was catching me in drabs, sweat pants and a t-shirt. "You know, most people call before showing up on someone's door."

He laughed at my remark and walked in carrying two huge bags. "I don't have your number, how can I call? I hope you don't mind, but I saw these at the store and I couldn't help but buy it." Fabio plopped himself in front of Alex and opened up the first bag labeled FAO; he removed stuffed animals and toys, and placed them all over the giggling little toddler.

"You really shouldn't give her so many new toys at once, but its sweet of you to get her all this." I walked around the sofa and kneeled next to them. It was such a pretty little moment, one of those perfect family moments you see on movies and TV.Oh please snap out it, you know this isn't going to last!I shook my head to clear it and curiously asked, "so what's in the other bag?"

"Oh some cute little dresses and things I saw for her. I'm guessing she is not a 2T yet," he asked expectantly.

"No, not yet," I responded. He had been paying attention to everything.My goodness, how much attention?Suddenly I became very aware of all my bulges and extra plumpness that I still was unable to take off from the pregnancy. No, I was not going to think of that.

"So what were your plans for tonight," Fabio asked. I guess after one time of plans being changed he thought he'd better ask first.

"Well, I was just rewiring my system . . . we were going to watch movies and eat Chinese food." The moment I said it I wanted to take it back. Here I was with the representation of healthy living, and I was offering Chinese take-out!

Here came the alpha-male in him and just took over. He rewired everything, and I had to admit it sounded better than I had ever heard it before. We sat back with the baby between us and watched an animal movie, she laughed and giggled. Then we slipped in The Mask of Zorro, she fell asleep during it; but I thought I caught Fabio taking glances in my direction. Maybe it was just my imagination.

The movie ended, "hey Fabio excuse me a bit before the next movie. I'm just going to take a the baby upstairs and get out of these sweats."

So I went upstairs, put the baby to bed, changed into a black stretch pants and a green wrap blouse. Nothing fancy, but not too casual; brushed my hair, turned to go back downstairs and what should I see? He is staring at me from the doorway. "How long have you been there?"

"Since the second wardrobe change," he said with a smirk. "you really didn't have to change, you looked beautiful just as you were."

He called me beautiful.He's only being nice. "Shall we go back downstairs?" So we went back downstairs and watched Deep Impact. As usual I cried at towards the end when the meteors fell. "That's so sad," I cried and buried my face in his chest. . . His hard chest. He was so hot, and the nearness was making me think of doing naughty things to him.Don't push your luck!Fabio wrapped his arms and held me tight.

I looked up and our eyes just locked in. I worked my way up and kissed him. I kissed him deeply, slipped my tongue in and tasted him. My fingers tangled in his hair; I then straddled him so that I was directly in front of him. I continued to kiss him and feel all of him, I found myself dry-humping him and stopped myself.

"Why did you stop," he questioned.

"There's clothes in the way and I want more," I responded breathlessly.

He started by removing my top and kissing me down my neck I unbuckled his belt and zipped down his pants. I stood up, for what I meant to be just a moment while I took off my pants. But then he took me by the hips, slowly rolled down my panties, spread my legs apart, and started eating my hot pussy. It only fueled my desire to take him into myself even more. He was very good at what he did; as a quick climax came, I couldn't stay on my legs any longer.

I pushed him away back to the sofa, trailed hot kisses down his chest, and over that washboard stomach. I pulled his pants off and was greeted by his hard maleness standing straight up. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and I could feel it pulsing in my hand. I began stroking it and he let out a soft groan. Emboldened, I lowered my mouth and took the tip in then lowered down till he reached the back of my throat. I sucked him in real hard and pulled up on him hard. I lowered down again and rolled my tongue around his hard member, and back up again. Up and down, again and again, I could hear Fabio's breathing become ragged and his fingers digging through my hair. A little longer and he bucked a little; his hot cum filling my mouth.

Before he could come completely I withdrew my mouth and continued to massage him with my hands. Not to finish him off, but to keep him hard as I climbed aboard; a trick my ex-husband had taught me. "I hope you don't mind girls who make the first move," I whispered softly while slowly lowering to his rigid sex.

"Per niente," he said breathlessly. He's lucky I knew a bit of Italian to know that meant he didn't mind at all. I went down all the way to the bottom and felt filled to burst. Then slowly I raised my hips back up until just the tip was left inside. Then back down and continued to rock slowly, building up my first climax.Oh sweet torture!I cried out as my first orgasm gripped me and then I laid my head against his muscled chest, listened to his heartbeat. I felt ... complete.

Fabio gently laid me on the sofa while still inside me. He kissed my forehead, the tip of my nose, the gentlest kiss on the lips, chin, neck, down my chest to the valley between my breasts. I could feel his hot breath as he trailed kisses to and around one breast. He began to thrust slowly and gently to the rhythm of his kisses. As he began to kiss my other soft breast he raised up one hand and began caressing the other. Tracing soft circles around the nipple an other area of my soft mound. "Oh, that feels good," I gasped.

This exclamation must have fueled something, for his kisses began to grow bolder. His thrusts became deeper and faster. His kisses became more fervent and he traded up to occasional soft bites. I felt a wild abandon building up inside and began to rock against him with the same urgency. I lifted his face up to mine and kissed him, he dipped his tongue between my lips and explored me like his cock was exploring deeply between my pussy lips. With one swift movement he lifted up one of my legs even higher on his chest and dug deeper into my inner sanctum.

We came at the same time, I felt like my head was about to explode. He laid his head on my chest while we both tried to catch our breath. After a moment he lifted his head and looked at me with such care in his eyes. "Cara, did I hurt you. I'm sorry if I got carried away..."

I silenced him with one finger upon his sweet lips. "You didn't hurt me. A little rough play never hurt me," I responded. "But I do think if we want to be comfortable, we should move somewhere wider before we fall to the floor."

Fabio smiled that handsome smile, picked me up in his strong arms, and carried me upstairs. We continued to make passionate love the rest of the night, and then fell asleep in each other's arms.