Meeting my Analena Ch. 01

Story Info
Author and slut meet.
4.5k words
4.41
13.1k
2
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had for a number of years corresponded with a woman in Germany and together we wrote a five part series about her sexual fantasies. Analena was a wonderful writer and has posted a few stories of her own. They are in her native tongue so if you speak German I would invite you to read her work posted at "Analenchen" on this site.

When our series came to an end we both knew we had taken her character as far as we could and in fact we both thought the last chapter was 'overkill' but we did want an ending. Since that time I have written a few more stories for other women who wanted to share their personal fantasies and Analena and I kept in touch via the occasional e-mail.

When I finally retired from my job I decided to travel and play golf wherever the road took me. I brought my laptop in order to stay in touch with my friends and to continue to write the erotic fantasies women brought to me. I was traveling through Virginia enjoying a number of different courses inching my way north towards Washington DC. One night I received an e-mail from Analena indicating that she was soon to be in the US for a vacation and wondered if it would be possible for us to finally meet in person.

I took a day or two before answering her. I was unsure if I wanted the fantasy Analena to die when I met the real woman. In all of our conversations before, during and after the stories we never really learned much about each other. Our exchanges were more along the lines of our sexual likes and dislikes then our favorite foods or movies. I feared that meeting her all that would become fantasy and I wasn't sure the reality would be a suitable replacement. So I waited.

I finally decided that meeting Analena was what I wanted and told her that yes I would love to meet up with her and to let me know where she'd be and that I would come to her. A few days later she responded that she was scheduled to land in Washington DC the following week and gave me the address of her hotel. I replied that I would be in DC too and that when she was settled and ready to call me and we could find a place to meet.

Then the waiting began and it seemed like and eternity before the day of her arrival. Then it was another day before she called. We'd agreed to meet in the lobby of her hotel for breakfast the following morning. This was the first time I'd heard her voice and it was so soft and sweet, her accent was as sensual as her words and fantasies had been in all her communications. I have to admit I was very excited to finally meet her and slept fitfully that night.

The next morning I showered and dressed trying to look as good as an older man can. In my late fifties and meeting a woman in her twenties who had told me so much about her fantasies was scary. I was determined to see her and even decided to bring my camera to get an updated photo of Analena. All I had was the one from her Literotica site and as beautiful as she was then I could only imagine how she might have filled the promise of her youth. I knew she would be beautiful, that her long dark hair would cover her shoulders and her eyes would pierce a man's heart. I ended up getting to her hotel early but was amazed to see a stunning brunette waiting in the lobby. She jumped up and came to me and hugged me saying.

"I am so happy to finally meet you Kevin. You are so handsome and tall. Let's go find a table."

I was tongue tired as this bubbly beautiful woman grabbed my hand and led me into the restaurant.

"Analena you have become more beautiful then I imagined. Tell me what you are doing in the states, are you here with your boyfriend, husband or family?"

"No, I am here alone. I have always wanted to see the US and now I have a few weeks to travel and so here I am. It is amazing to finally meet you. You are so much more handsome then I imagined you'd be."

"And you are still one to work with fantasy. So what are y our plans, will you be here in DC for a few days or what?"

She told me that she had left everything open. She only knew that she was going to go and see as much as she could, enjoy the country and let life lead her. She asked me what my plans were and I told her about rambling around the country playing golf. I explained that I too had no destination and no timetable.

"Would you then be willing to spend some time with your Analena?"

"I'd love to spend some time with you. Tell me what you want to do and I will help you make it happen."

She smiled at me and thanked me saying she would love to get to know me and that she was pleased we could spend some time together. I could not help but stare at this woman, so young and beautiful, her blouse was open and her breasts formed a nice valley leaving me to wonder about the mountains to either side. I was getting lost in her and did not hear her clearly.

"I'm sorry Analena but I must admit I was busy examining you and did not hear you."

"Kevin, that's ok. I asked you if you understood me when I said I wanted you to spend time with Analena."

"Yes, you want me to show you the country right?

"Yes, but I want to be our Analena while we do that. Can you be my Kevin and make me be your Analena?"

I again stared at her as she bent over and exposed her breasts to me as she smiled at me. She wanted me to help her be the submissive Analena we'd written about. She was asking me to use her like the character in the story.

"I'm not sure that this old man will be able to give you what your asking for but if you are serious and willing to give me a chance then I accept."

"Kevin I am sure you will make me feel as good as you did with your words so many years ago. I do want to do this."

I looked at her and saw the truth in her eyes. She wanted to fulfill her fantasy. I realized that by coming here she could do this anonymously.

"If you are serious then please go to the ladies room and remove you bra, your panties and hose and bring them to me."

She smiled and stood. As she came around the table she touched my face and said.

"Yes Kevin."

I watched her walk from the table to the ladies room and was grateful I did not have to stand, as my cock was ready and bulging in my slacks. I waited for her return, thinking about our stories and of ways to make her fantasy as real and rewarding for her as I could. I soon saw her returning to the table with her hands behind her back. I assumed she was trying not to show the bra, panties and hose she must be carrying. I thought I noticed that her blouse jiggled as she walked and could vaguely see the slight indentation her now erect nipples were making in the fabric. As handed me the pile of clothing, laying it my lap as she passed by then say back in her seat.

I handed her the garments and said.

"Hand them to me one at a time, please Analena."

The dining room, though not busy had filled a bit since we'd arrived and as she handed me her hose across the table the waitress appeared to re fill our coffee cups. I saw Analena's cheeks redden as the waitress spied the crumpled hose as I took it from her. I laid it on the table then and while the waitress was still pouring I said.

"Next!"

Hesitantly Analena handed me her lacy black panties, which I laid atop the hose. I looked at her and widened my eyes and with slow hands she handed me the matching black bra. This I laid with the other garments then asked the waitress who was now staring at us.

"May I leave this here, Analena has no need for it anymore."

"Um, sure Mister."

Analena was now very red in the face but she sat still and waited for my next command. The flustered waitress scooped the garments up and went back to the kitchen shaking her head.

"Shall we take a walk Analena?"

"Yes, Kevin. I'd be happy to walk with you."

As we crossed the exit of the restaurant and into the main lobby I stopped her and said.

"Let me see that you've truly removed your panties Analena."

Stunned and shaken by my request she meekly said.

"Here?"

"Now."

Timidly Analena let her hands fall to the hem of her skirt and lifted it slowly. I let her lift it all the way up and stared for a moment at her shaved pussy. It was as beautiful as I'd imagined. Not wanting to cause a large scene here in the hotel I nodded to her and she dropped the skirt and covered herself. We walked outside on the busy street and once again I stopped her and said.

"Un-button the blouse and show me that your tits are bare as well Analena."

With shaky fingers she managed to undo all the buttons and then hesitatingly she pulled her blouse apart. While I could see she had nothing covering her tits I still insisted she open her blouse all the way and she did. She held if that way exposed to the few cars passing by and the one or two honks but when I heard.

"Nice tits honey, can I squeeze em?"

From a passing cab I nodded for her to close the blouse but told her.

"Only one button, Analena. You may choose it but only one."

She chose one of the two in the middle of the blouse that would do the best job of covering her tits. I took her for a walking tour of DC, first taking the Metro to the Capital then strolling the mall and seeing the White House etc. During our walk the occasional gust of wind would blow her blouse and expose parts of her breasts. I noted that since leaving the hotel her nipples were rock hard and making more significant dents in the blouse. As we entered a shopping area of the city I decided that her outfit was too conservative even without the under things or all the buttons attached.

It was good to be in a large city and soon I found the store I was looking for. I asked Analena for her sizes and sent her to the fitting rooms then selected some clothing for her. I was in a schoolgirl mind set so I looked for a pleated skirt, one that would be short and a white cotton blouse. The knee socks were easy to find and we would get the right shoes somewhere else. I handed her my selections and waited while she put them on. When she came out of the dressing room my cock stirred. Examining her I realized we'd need to re do her hair, I think two pony tails, one on either side of her head would work and the blouse needed to be changed, something smaller.

I went back into the racks and selected the next two smaller sizes for the blouse and brought them to her.

"This one then the other. Please."

She took the two blouses and the first was better but the second one was perfect. It fit so tightly that the buttons looked ready to pop and her full tits and nipples were straining against the fabric. With the skirt and knee socks she was just about perfect. I had her pull the tags for me and I paid for the items and made her wear them out. Even with the wrong shoes on she turned heads as we walked down the street to the shoe store. Her blouse was so tight that the skin of her chest and belly showed through the gaps between the buttons. If she took a deep breath she might even pop the buttons off. So many stared at her and a few made comments.

"Shit, bitch I want to go to your school."

"Look at her, she's going to pop out of that shirt and show us all her titties."

Analena turned red as the comments continued. She seemed relieved when I entered the shoe store but was hesitant to sit in the chairs near the window where I had directed, knowing that with nothing on under her skirt it would be very difficult for her to keep her naked pussy from being exposed. My own cock was getting harder as I watched her. When the woman came to help I asked for a pair of patent leather school shoes. She knelt in front of Analena to measure her foot then left to fetch the shoes. When she returned and lifted Analena's foot to put the first shoe on I could tell by her eyes that she had seen up Analena's skirt and she smiled and smirked as she tied the laces.

"My what lovely legs you have dear. I love how they come together at the top."

Analena cringed and looked down, unable to meet her face.

"Analena, the woman was offering you a complement you could at least thank her."

"Thank you. Thank you for the nice words."

The saleswoman smiled and absently slid her hand up Analena's calf before she laced the second shoe, caressing her calf. The dreamy look on her face hinted that she wanted to keep going but instead she let go and asked Analena to stand and walk to see about the fit.

As Analena walked to and fro in the black flat shoes I marveled at how erotic this look was and knew I'd need to have her relieve me soon. The shoes fit and we paid and lest the store. With the bags containing Analena's old clothes and shoes in her hands her blouse was strained even more. I knew those buttons would not last the day and looked forward to seeing them go. I think Analena sensed it too as she looked to be breathing as softly as she could to lessen the strain. I saw an alley up ahead and I led us down the alley and behind a large dumpster. Hidden from the street but not from the windows in the buildings to either side I said.

"On your knees Analena. I need some relief."

"But...."

"Analena, no buts. Now."

She set the bags down and slowly dropped to her knees in front of me. He mouth coming level with my groin.

"Take out my cock Analena and use your mouth to relieve me."

She moved her hands to my pants and opened them allowing my rock hard cock to plop into her face. Steering my cock with her left hand she opened her mouth and took me in. She was good. After engulfing my tool completely she pulled away and used her tongue to lick my cock from the base to the tip, circling the head of my cock before forcing the tip of her tongue into the tiny slit at the tip of my cock. Then she opened wide and brought me into her warm mouth and began to bob her head up and down as she used her tongue to caress the underside of my cock.

I'd involuntarily begun to rock my hips into her as my own need rose. As I pushed into her throat making her gag I tilted my head up and looked to see a few men and women in the windows across the alley looking down at us. I smiled at them and then grabbed Analena by the hair and holding her head still I fucked her face. I drove my cock into her throat and out. She continued to gag as my cock found a new depth with each stroke and the saliva was pouring from the corners of her lips soaking her blouse. When I came I stayed in her mouth, not wanting to make her walk about the city with dried cum on her face, at least not yet. I stuffed my spent cock back in my pants and pulled Analena to her feet. I showed her the men in the window and said.

"Smile and wave goodbye to the men, Analena."

When she looked up and saw them her face turned deep red and she forced a smile to her lips and waved as we left the alley.

"So Analena. Tell me if this is still what you want."

She smiled at me and said.

"Sir, I am so hot right now. The outfit you put me in, and the blowjob in the alley have made me need to cum. This blouse will not last much longer and I fear and desire the moment when it bursts open. Yes, Sir, I am very happy to be your Analena."

"Good, as for the blouse we may need to be careful not to get arrested. I don't want to lose any time with you so perhaps its time to head in for the day. I promise you that you will be pleased with what I have in mind for our adventures and you will be exposed when the time is right."

Analena smiled. I took her back to the metro and we rode a very crowded subway train to our hotel. We had to stand close and I used that time to force a few buttons open on her blouse, just enough to get my hand in and caress her tit as we rode. If anyone saw her they kept quiet. My movements on her tit made her push her ass back into my crotch. My cock was back and ready so I pushed myself into her ass. We played this way till our stop. As we walked back into the sunshine I had her sit on a bench in a small park. Sitting next to her I slid my hand up her skirt, forcing her legs apart. I gently touched her pussy and found her dripping. My touch, ever so gentle made her spread her legs even further and she leaned into me and whispered into my ear.

"Kevin I really want you to fuck me. I've wanted to feel your cock inside me since the first story you wrote for me. Do you remember how you took me in the kitchen and let the neighbor walk in and see me with your cock in my ass?"

"Yes, I liked that scene we wrote but it's a bit different when its real, isn't it Analena."

"Oh yes it is. I am so turned on and at the same time scared. I think this is what I want but when you made me suck you in that alley I wanted to run away too. As I think about all those who saw me dressed like this and what they must think of us, my pussy drips."

Sticking one finger into her slippery pussy I said to her.

"I think we maybe we should use the room. All this is so new to me too, but I want to be able to enjoy you without interruption for now. Later who knows what we will truly have the courage to do."

Analena and I entered the hotel hand in hand and into an empty elevator. I unbuttoned her blouse and let it hang open as we rode up to our floor. The odds of someone seeing us in the hall were so-so and I could see on Analena's face a bit of worry. I decided to remove the blouse completely and push her just a bit harder. She did not fight me but looked at me and said.

"I'm trying to be the slut we wrote about. Don't be afraid to push me, shall I take off the skirt too?"

"No, I like the picture of you topless. Your nipples are hard and erect and your tits stand out nicely. Her hold my hand as we walk."

When the door opened there was no one waiting to get on, but we did have to pass on of the maid who was dumping some trash in her cart. She stared at us as we passed by and said.

"Such a pretty little girl, if you wants a woman you give me a call."

Then she made a noise with her lips as if she were kissing someone loudly. I looked to see Analena's response and saw just a tiny smirk on her red and embarrassed face. I stopped and turned to the maid then pulled Analena's skirt up baring her cunt.

"Is this what you dream of at night?"

The maid smiled and said.

"Oh yes, I would love to enjoy that young pussy."

Completely covered in shame and red as a beet I led my slut to the room. I opened the door slowly making her stand in the hall in the maid eyesight then pulled her into the room.

"If I recall correctly Analena your tits are very sensitive. You once told me that if I played with your tits and nipples then you were ready for anything."

"Yes, Kevin. I love my tits toyed with very much."

"Sit on the edge of the bed and leave your skirt, socks and shoes on. Put your feet up on the bed next to you spreading your legs, yes like that."

She was sitting there with her legs spread and feet up and her pussy and ass were totally exposed to me. I sat in the chair across from her and just stared at her. I wanted to jump her and stick my hard cock in but decided to delay this for a bit.

"Play with your tits for me slut."

Blinking hard and closing her eyes for a second Analena brought her hands to her chest and cupped her tits then using her fingers she tweaked her nipples and squeezed then between her thumb and finger. She moaned aloud as her continued caresses excited her. I looked down and saw that her pussy was opening and getting wet. I thought I could see it pulse now and again and I could tale no more I needed to taste her. I slipped from my chair and crawled to the bed. I wasted no more time and buried my face in her wet pussy.

I was hit immediately by the smell and taste of her. Her pussy was soft and wet and she tasted so sweet to me. Her musky scent intoxicated me and I blindly lapped at her swallowing her juice and sucking her clit. Her hips were moving and she was mumbling some words in German as her hands clasped my head pulling me tight to her wet hot pussy. I felt her pussy trying to contract on my tongue as Analena's words got louder and faster. I could feel her gasping for breath and her hands tightening on my head as she held me to her wet opening.

12