Meeting New Friends

Story Info
Meeting new friends turns into a lustful adventure.
806 words
3.86
13.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We just got done with a pickup softball game that I played in when I happened to be walking by when they were starting.

We went over to one of the guys' house and soon our talk turned to sex and the porn came out. Soon guys started taking out their cocks and stroking them. I couldn't help but stare at the nice hard cocks and my mouth started to water and my virgin hole started to throb.

I started staring at one cock in particular. It was a good 9-10 inches long, cut with a nice shaped head. The guy saw me staring and said that he wanted to see me dance/strip for him and the group. With that the rest of the guys cheered me on.

I was embarrassed but the idea of getting naked in front of these guys really turned me on. I got up and went to the front of the room. Someone turned on some music. I started to dance and move my hips while rubbing my hands up and down my body.

One of the guys said to take my shirt off. I rubbed my chest through the fabric of my shirt getting my nipples harder. Then I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it to the guy that told me to take it off. I thrust my hips and rubbed my crotch with both hands all the while watching the audience stroking their hard cocks. I felt like I was in another world, I was soooo hornnnnyy.

I bent over in front of them in my jeans and guided my hands up the back of my thighs to my ass and fondled my ass. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM...so good. I began to hear more and more shouts of "take it all off".

I was so hard and I felt my cock leaking precum. I needed to get naked and let my lust free. I stood up and unbuttoned/unzipped my pants and slowly slid them down until my rod bounced free.

Then I turned around, bent over and slid my pants down the rest of the way and then slid them off. I took both hands and spread my ass cheeks exposing my shaved virgin hole to the room. I felt so horny and slutty.

I heard some shouts and a lot of moans of approval when I had myself spread wide. I felt some hands grabbing my calves then more around my thighs and ass. I was still bent over and getting a little dizzy from being so excited. I saw a guy walking to my side and his cock was bouncing with every step he that he took.

Pretty soon his cock is in front of me at eye level. I stay bent over because some guys are giving my ass attention. I feel wandering hands spreading my ass. MMMMMMMMM... Then I open my mouth and reach my tongue out for the cock in front of me. It tastes so good I open my mouth and he steps forward sliding his cock into my mouth. MMMMMMMMMM...so good.

He slid his hips back and forth in and out of my mouth his cock went. I could taste his precum and it was driving me wild. Then I felt first a tongue in my asshole, then the head of a cock pushing against my hole. MMMMMMMM...felt so fucking great.

I pushed my ass back into the intruder. The head popped into my ass and the guy pushed in further and I was in ecstasy. A cock in my mouth and one in my ass and other guys lining up along my sides for hand jobs. Man...I couldn't think of a better way to spend an afternoon.

One of the guys took my hard cock into his mouth and that was all that I could take. My whole body shuttered and my cock burst cum into his mouth. The cock in my ass started throbbing and cum splashing deep in my now gay cunt/hole.

I was sucking the cock in my mouth so hard that he came too. After draining their cum into me a new cock slid into my mouth and one in my ass. I was the main course for a group of horny guys that I had met just a few hours ago and I couldn't think of anything better.

I want to satisfy every one of them until there isn't a hard cock left. I would love to get together regularly with these guys and maybe more of their friends could join in as well. I want to show everyone what a true cock slut that I am and always knew deep down that I was.

Sometime I would love to surprise them and satisfy everyone dressed in a short skirt and a crotchless thong. Hot times.