Meeting of Masters

Story Info
The fate of a slave discussed.
3.1k words
2.87
16.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_pet
His_pet
11 Followers

The morning dawned brightly, unknowing of the storms that raged within the hearts of many that day. Emotions would attempt to assert their reign over the day; but clear heads must rule. It is through clear thinking alone that the proper decision could be made. But steps that must be taken by her would not vary.

Silent as she rises from her small corner, folding the coverlet, arranging it upon the pillow. Moves off to the bathroom, taking just the quickest of showers, and with a comb run through, allows the heat of a blow dryer to bring a shine to long tresses. A touch of perfume behind her ears, lighted upon wrists. She reaches for the wrap behind the door, just a light silk, more for decoration than true covering.

Peeking through the doorway to see that he still sleeps soundly. She admires the strong curve of His jaw, noting the relaxed features of one deep in a dream. Watching the slow rise and fall of his chest before slinking off to the kitchen. The coffee the first of her tasks, grinding the beans to a perfect powder and adding water enough for His one large cup, starts the machine. Next she plans the meals of the day, knowing with trepidation in her heart the extra preparations that must be made. Checking to ensure that all is in order, her thoughts turn to the first meal; gathering eggs, bacon, bread... the fixings for a delicious omelet readied before the flame is lit. A small song whispered as she works, smiling contentedly as she lays the items to the tray.

Moving back to the bedroom, she sets it to His bedside, starting the stereo low at first, allowing Him time to wake, as she waits kneeling quietly. "Trust me, There's no need to fear

Everyone's here, Waiting for you to finally be one of us, Come down, You may be full of fear

But you'll be safe here, When you finally trust me, Finally believe in me." Offering up sweet greetings of morning to Him as He rises, smiling warmly.

Listening to the soft music as it plays in the background, the words turning over and over in her mind as she watches Him enjoy the meal prepared. "Fingers trace your every outline, Paint a picture with my hands, Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm, Change the weather still together when it ends." Seeing His smile as a small morsel is offered to her, His fingers caressing her lips as they close upon the piece of toast. Smiling up to him warmly in thanks for allowing her part of the breakfast. The song continues on, a special selection of music chosen just for His tastes, chosen to bring happiness and calm to His morning. As Master continues to partake, another morsel offered, a small reward for the effort to create a meal worthy of Him. Feeling her heart gladden that He is pleased with the meal. Rising to take the tray from Him, she sets it to the table once more, giving Him time to relax as she dances off to the melody, preparing His bath. "But I cannot forget, Refuse to regret, So glad I met you, Take my breath away, Make everyday, Worth all of the pain that I have, Gone through."

The water just so, a selection of oils added, the musky aroma tickling her senses, as the water is turned off. The lights turned low before she kneels at the side of the tub, knowing He will arrive momentarily, now that the water is turned off. Her gaze held low, even as her chin is held proudly high, silken red tresses curling about her shoulders.

His hand caresses tenderly along her jaw as He steps into the steaming water. She moves closer, reaching for the soft cotton cloth, lathering it up generously. Working in small circles, massaging with her adoring touch, washing away tension, reveling in the feel of Him. Not missing a single inch, grinning with mischievousness as performs her tasks, watching the reactions to her touch. The cloth rinsed and wrung out, she reaches for the small cup to fill with water, watching as Master leans back to allow the water to cascade down the stark blondness of his hair. A small portion of shampoo, emulsified against her palms before fingertips work in the gentle lather. Rinsing with care, she takes the portion of conditioner, massaging deeply Master's scalp. Her body still swaying with the soft music from the bedroom, the steam of his bath clinging the light silk to lush curves. Turning on the water once more, using the fresh warm water to rinse away conditioner and the soap that remains, she kneels back as he steps from the bath, her hands offering up the luxuriant towel to him. Smiling her own lil smile as she glances surreptitiously up to him, admiringly. Taking the towel, she watches him walk from the room, before rising and placing it upon the hook to dry, padding softly behind his retreating form.

His clothes laid upon the dresser the night before by her, she rushes to bring them to him as he reclines upon the small bench. Offering them up for his approval, she rests lightly upon her heels, awaiting his every need. She follows him to the living room, lowering the volume just slightly now that he is closer. Refreshing his coffee, she offers him the mug with the daily paper, opened first to the comics, of course, grinning.

As he settles, he sends her off to the bedroom, to dress for the day. She removes the light wrap, donning a simple g-string with matching bra, moving in almost bareness to the closet, blue eyes ranging through options available. Selecting a summery tank dress, admiring the softness of the material, the intricacies of the only just visible patterns in the jewel burgundy tones. Teased by the whisper of the dress slipping onto her, she brushes her hair once more before returning to kneel before him for approval.

Approval granted with that devilish smile of his, she rises to clean the dishes. Taking care to scrub everything fully, she dries and puts it all back in the cupboard. Once completed, she moves to the bedroom, making the bed, tossing clothes to the hamper, finding that one stray sock just under the bed. Ordering the bathroom, she smiles softly at the rooms, pleased with the appearance, before returning to Master, a new song playing once more. Finding him finished with the paper and his coffee, she puts them away, and takes knees before Master.

Plans laid for days, he rises, indicating she should follow him to the door. It seems that a trip is planned, anxiousness fills her, having no knowledge of this beforehand. She moves to the passenger side and immediately begins the music, selecting a grouping of songs to bring a pleasing mood to Master as they travel. Her gaze travels the streets as Master drives, wondering where the journey will take them; as it does not seem a normal jaunt. Something in the set of Master's jaw, in the looks that he keeps sending toward her. Worry is forming within her.

Master stops in front of a local hotel, she is sure that confusion is writ upon her features, but, she asks no questions, it is not her place to do so. The song ending just as Master turns off the car... She moves from the car, waiting by the door as Master walks around, she steps to the spot just behind him, following closely. Her attention so fixated upon Master as they enter the lobby, not noticing the one that approaches. Her breath caught as she hears his voice greeting Master, handshakes are exchanged, manners seemingly at ease.

She follows Master as he goes down the hallway, the key having already been obtained before their arrival. She is still trying to catch her racing heart, almost knowing the purpose of this discussion, not ready to admit it yet to herself. She watches them take their seats around the table, automatically moving to the sidebar, preparing drinks for each, she offers them up with the warmest of smiles. Moving to kneel just behind Master's chair, awaiting any command, but, hiding as if in the shadows, just another piece within the room; not part of the discussion that is to be held at this time. She keeps her thoughts to herself... hearing them begin to discuss her, as if she were not there... she hears it all, of course, how could she not? But, it is not hers to take part in the discussion of her.

Trivalities begin the talk... how was your drive? How was your night? She hears the soft music in the background once more, not distracting, just something filling the empty spaces in the conversation. She hears small pieces of the conversation, her wonder growing with each new thought that she is allowed to hear... about her most of it... just the shadow in the corner for now, whether the topic or not. Her eyes keep straying to the table, watching to see if they need anything from her... but, then, knowing they will call upon her without hesitation.

Smiling as she hears Master talk of when he first saw the girl... watching her tentativeness in serves. Watching her as she learned from her sisters and brothers, ever wide-eyed, wanting only to be the best in the eyes of the Free. Always eager to serve, always willing to help her siblings to learn. Master speaking of darker time, of the times when girl was not so eager, when all that she wanted to do was hide... times like when she was left behind and deserted. Times that happened of her own causing, her eagerness to please bringing her to knees, her voice calling up to beg for a collar. Her voice left hoarse from the tears that resulted... crawling back for solace and understanding. He tells him of the days when he counseled her, teaching her how to be a better slave. The endless essays, a glance to her, thinking of the depth that can be probed within her unwavering blue orbs. The poems on a whim that she would write, just to express a momentary feeling. The dances that she always laid at his feet just to ensure that they would be worthy to be displayed. His always serene presence bringing peace to the chaos that reigns in a slave's heart. She tries not to show reaction to the words she hears, knowing there is a purpose to this, but, trying not to relive many of these memories.

Telling him of the work that was required of the girl to make her worthy of his collar. The time that was required of girl, before she could make such a momentous thought known... the dedication that is required of her. He knows what his has felt to be away from the only family she had really ever known... the ones that formed much of who the girl is, many of her impressions and skills all brought forth within those jungle walls.

He tells of the time that has passed, since the girl has been his. The beauty that she has attained in her service, the poetry with which her movements speak. He tells of the dances that she performs for him now, the heart that she shows so openly. She does not hide the warm smile that shines hearing Master's words. He tells the importance that she is to him.

Through all of this the visitor has been quiet, allowing it to wash over him, to absorb the feelings that are shared between the two. Knowing in his own mind what the girl has meant to him. Throughout all of his time, until very recently, the girl has been part of his extended family, always there to offer him what he may need, bringing a smile to his face as recounting knowledge and feelings for the fiery girl.

Telling Master of how she was there, a quiet little tornado of energy, always eager to serve in whatever was required, including boot polishing, fish catching, and other ornerous things such as sock washing... Trying not to react, she bites back the shudder that rushes through her with thoughts of socks. Telling Master of the dances that have always been a work of art in his mind, offering thanks for any help that Master may have offered girl during those days to make her such a precious sight. He tells Master of the nights where she was ever vigilant, ensuring that the Home was never without a server, that no Free went unrefreshed. He tells Master of how he truly values the girl... and wishes that she could be his. He tells Master of those early days, the wildness of the girl, her eyes ever flitting, not ready to yet be owned truly... He talks of the waiting game, and how the waiting became lost, how the waiting made her lost. It is why Master was to come and speak today.

As the visitor finishes, the song concludes. They watch each other, taking into account all that has passed between them, all that they know of the girl. The pause seems endless, as the next move is calculated within their minds. She wonders what will happen next, as a new song begins...

The silence of the moment broken by the knock upon the door... both Master and the visitor look to the door and then each other, questioningly. With a simple movement of Master's chin, she rises and moves upon measured steps, her soft curves swaying in temptation, using to her best abilities the gifts given onto her, showcasing talents trained. As the door opens to her touch, cobalt gaze goes wide, her breath drawn in sharply. Almost immediately her gaze is respectfully lowered, small steps carrying girl backward bringing the door wide. The unexpected guest enters, Master and visitor perhaps not as surprised as girl. The guest inclines his head to the girl, showing off that smile, a light caress she feels upon her jaw, as his hand reaches out in greeting first to Master, then to the visitor. Songs continuing as a backdrop, drawing her attention.

The use of small talk, not employed by the guest, strong voice filling the room, taking a chair. Recovering herself, girl crosses to the bar, filling three more drinks, offering them up in turn around the table, moving back to kneel at Master's side. The guest begins, "I do know the purpose of this meeting; as with any community, there is always someone willing to offer information for one reason or another. I could not have lived with myself had I allowed it to take place without my peace being heard, if you would indulge me a moment or two." He stops, looking to Master for response. Master takes a moment to regard the guest, knowing him well to be honorable, the oft present smirk upon Master's lips, and says simply, "By all means, please do so."

With thanks offered, the guest smiles to the visitor that is like a brother to him, and with breath taken, he tells his story. "That lil one at your side, she is one of the rare true spirits that is found within our midsts. It was to my family that she first came, seeking knowledge and training. A small bud, in a sea of brilliant flowers. She was the quietest lil one, often I wondered if she would crack with just a look in her direction." Grinning ruefully in her direction, thinking of how different now, of how much she has grown. "I watched her every move, ensuring that she was always safe, secure, happy. No, she was not within my own collar; but, she was still my property. I do not take that responsibility lightly. Due to certain extenuating circumstances, I left the Home under the care of a brother, expecting that all would remain status quo, knowing that I would again return. And I did return, finding things in order, checking with the girl to make sure that she was happy still. As all seemed in order...I was pleased. It was at this point that things began to not be so perfect. Time and again, she has come to me, knowing that while she was my property, I had always known what was best for her, even if she didn't believe it at the time," this last part said with a look in her direction, the song chillingly appropriate. "When she needed somewhere to go, it was to me that she came. It was me that offered her safe haven, love, nurturing her soul and her mind once more. Giving her the time to heal with no pressures, the time to remember who she was in her heart. I know well the mistakes that she has made, and those that I stopped her from making. With the last of these, I saw it in her eyes, she needed to be away from the surroundings that were the backdrop for such betrayal."

Looking to Master, he continues once more. "It was for this reason alone, and that we have a history, that I allowed the girl to leave my Home. She needed that time to heal. Once again to remember her heart and soul is pure slave. With your permission, she has been allowed to continue corresponding with me, you have even allowed her to visit, for which I am thankful."

Taking a small pause, a long draught of the drink before him, the guest brings his speech to a close. "There is emptiness in my Family with her gone. I never imagined that she would be gone forever, only for the time to learn and heal. She belongs there, it has always been part of her, it will forever be. So, I ask, that with any decision made here this night, that that be taken into consideration. Thank You."

As one the group raises drinks to their lips, regarding each other over the rims... debating and deciding. The music apropro, she is lost within it, overwhelmed by the words spoken of the girl... her soft voice an accompaniment as she dances slowly about the room, bring relief to some of the tension that is heavy within the air. Movements unstudied, no plan formed in her mind, just letting the music carry her forth, a wisp upon a summer breeze, her voice a caress...

His_pet
His_pet
11 Followers