Meeting of the Minds Pt. 04

Story Info
For an eternity.
1.5k words
10.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyAriele
LadyAriele
16 Followers

Part Four: For An Eternity

Sam walks into the dungeon, the cool night air hits his face. He doesn't know why he is called down to see Micheal.

"Yes Boss?"

Micheal looks over at his prize, almost naked, hands and knees on the bed. He strokes her ass and her exposed cunt.

"Isn't this the prettiest pussy you have ever seen?"

Embarrassed looks at him. " Uh, yes Boss." His big thick dark dick twitches in his jeans as he watches Micheal petting her pretty playboy pussy. He looks at her hungrily.

"What are you are waiting for, I want you to fuck her. She is a greedy needy little cock slut, and I want to reward her for her good behavior."

He runs his fingers through her silky hair petting her while he watches Sam disrobe. He never knew how big his dick was until now, he had his ideas, but the thick hard rod that stood at attention was a bit intimidating, even for him.

"You are going to show me what a good little fuck toy you are, aren't you my cherished Pet?" then he asks, "You will take all the cock I give you, won't you my sweet treat?"

Sam walks towards Ariele as she waits patiently on hands knees on the bed. The silk Japanese style roping still decorating her vivacious body. He holds his large hand over her ass, and looks up at Micheal for permission to continue.

Micheal nods, and he caresses her soft round ass cheeks.

"Yes Sir, this hungry whore will take all the cock you give me."

She turns her head to look at Sam, eyes widen when she catches a glimpse of his over large milk chocolate thick member. She gulps and swallows then turns her head to face Him.

He reads her mind, smiles tenderly at her. "You did just tell me you would be a good cock slut, yes?" Then in a sterner voice he asks.

"You will honor your words, yes?" He tugs on her hair as he looks down at her.

Earnest looks up at him, "Yes Sir, I will do as you say."

He responds by caressing her cheek. Tender looks into her eyes.

Sam looks at her cleanly shaven pussy, wet from teasing, her butterfly lips are open as if to invite him for a taste.

He stands behind her and strokes his rock hard member with one hand as the other hand pets her pussy.

Ariele feels his large fingers groping her, surprised that she was so willing to let a stranger touch her that intimately. Her internal dialogue argues. I'm a slut, I can't believe I am letting a strange man touch me this way.

Then the other side speaks to her. I'm a slut! Yes! I am a slut! I celebrate being His cock slut, His cock whore, His baby slut, His nasty slut, His cum slut, His fuck toy.

The thoughts made her cunt twitch and spread heat through out her. Her eyes dilate, her heart begins to beat faster as she begins to realize her destiny in this mans life.

She looks up at Micheal lovingly, happy that he has released this neediness with in her.

He looks down at her with knowing looks, then turns his attentions to Sam and his assignment to fuck his soon to be wife.

Sam slides the head of his cock up and down her moist glossy pink slit. Pops his cock head right into her tight little fuck hole.

Micheal continues to run his fingers through Arieles' auburn hair, soothing tones as he watches Sams body movements, knowing he has penetrated her, and knowing the girth of his shaft might be too much for her to take.

"That's a girl my sweet, take all the cock, relax that pussy of yours, concentrate on my voice, concentrate on me."

"Yes Sir." Was all she could say, she was doing her best to accommodate the massive penis that was invading her wanting cunt.

Sam pushed his big dark cock into Arieles' tight soaked pussy, closing his eyes enjoying living a fantasy he has had for many many months. He would never tell Micheal that he lusted over his fiancée.

As he fucked her he thought how ecstatic he was to be Micheals employee and the perks that were included in the job.

Ariele screamed out as he forced his mass into her tight pussy. It was a pleasurable pain as he moved in and out of her. Her cunt responded, adapting to his thrusts, relaxing her pussy more and more with each thrust.

"Good girl, now I am going to reward you for your good behavior."

Micheal continued to stroke her silky locks, then grabs a fistful of her hair, placing the plump mushroom head of his cock onto her bottom lip, sliding it back and forth across her full mouth.

Ariele moans out in pleasure, and with pleading eyes opens her wanton lips, needing to have her mouth stuffed full of his rock hard cock.

Reading her mind he says softly. "No, not yet my pet, you must wait until I feed it to you."

Her eyes blink, the look on her face almost pained as she feels Sams cock driving deeper inside her, filling up her soaked tight cunt. He grunts and thrusts into her, ramming his thick rod like a piston in and out of her.

Micheal knew this was the perfect time to give her what he knew she needed. He pressed his cock head into her mouth.

"Suck it my sweet princess." His tones commanding.

Obediently she obeys, opening her mouth wider for him, suckling on him like a newborn baby, hungry for mothers milk. She looks at him with her fuck me eyes as he feeds her, pushing and forcing his cock down her throat stretching it wider.

Sam continues to hammer her honey sweet pussy, the scent of her sweetness wafting in the air. His huge balls smack against her clit, as his hips pound against wet cunt.

Micheal thrusts his hips against her face, holding her head steady, intense passionate looks down at her, force feeding her what he knows she craves. His cock throbbing in her tight throat, almost cutting off her oxygen supply.

He removes his prick from her mouth, long enough for her to catch her breath , only to shove it back in. Pounding her face like it was a pussy, needing to release his satisfaction, but holding onto it until she begs. He pulls out of her mouth.

"Give me cock, make me your dirty nasty slut, oh please Sir, please let me taste your hot cum, I need it so badly, my mouth yearns for your fulfillment!!"

He hears her moans and cries for sustenance from him, and she knows with out a doubt this is the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with.

He thrusts his love meat down her throat and releases his passion into it. Removing it as he continues his orgasm and sprays her face with creamy hot cum.

Ariele felt him unload into her throat, the hot seedy semen spewed down it and she swallowed the cum greedily. She sucked his fat mushroom head as he pulled out, not wanting to let go.

Sam hears Micheals moan putting him over the edge, he grabs Arieles' curvy hips and with one last arching thrust he rams his cock into her depths, releasing pulsating sperm into her tight slippery pussy.

The smell of sex and body heat fills the air.

Sam pulls his long limp dick out of her, rubbing the excess cum onto her ass in small circles with his plump purplish head.

Smalls beads of sweat glistens at his brow, he wipes it off with the back of his hand.

Arieles' body was moist from perspiration, her ass arched in the air shimmering in the light.

Sam bends over to retrieve his dark denim jeans off the floor. He stands and begins to put them on.

Micheal walks over and pats him on the back, "Thanks Sam, I owe you one." Then states. "Wasn't that the sweetest piece of ass you have ever had?"

Sam just answers him with a big toothy grin.

He finishes with gathering his personal belongings leaves the dungeon closing the door behind him.

Micheal turns and looks at Ariele, still on her hands and knees, her body glistening in the candle lit dungeon.

He walks over to her, lightly cups her chin his hand, holding his cock head to her lower lip, smearing her with a light gloss of cum. "Did you enjoy that my sweet peach?" He asks her in tender tones.

"Oh Yes Sir!" The look in her eyes was all he needed to see.

"Good girl."

Her pussy tingling immediately warming to those two little words.

Micheal picks her up, sweeps her into his arms and carries her upstairs into his bedroom. He lays her on the bed, and covers her with a black satin sheet.

He joins her on the bed, wrapping his strong arms around her waist, spooning her, the gentle sound of her slumber lulling him to sleep. He closes his eyes and he goes over the days events.

He hopes that he has fulfilled this fantasy for her the night before their wedding. The last thing he hears before going to sleep is her mumbling "I love you."

LadyAriele
LadyAriele
16 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Women's Bondage Prison A bondage theme prison tests Lucy and her fellow prisoners.in BDSM
Slavery Begins at Home Pt. 01 Two slaves serve in a most unconventional household.in BDSM
The Memoirs of a Cum-Slut Pt. 01 1st of a series documenting my journey to becoming a cumslut.in First Time
Kanesha Ch. 01: The Auctioneer Kanesha Connors auctions off women to the highest bidder.in BDSM
The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 01 Tara's husband delivers her to a farm for reprogramming.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories